All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 16'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

I have laughed and cried through each of your stories. Thank you for your works. And thank you for an awesome ending.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

The hair on the back of my neck tingled during this entire chapter. What an exciting chapter, and what VIVID word pictures. Brava! :>)

VeraVixenVeraVixenover 11 years ago

I patiently (uhtm) Wait the epilogue !!!! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aww...

Tears in my eyes again! Great chapter and I'm so happy to see Drago and Zsigmond together as father and son. Love it, love it, love it!! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

Chapter.I felt as though I was there witnessing the battle. Great writing,very emotional.

accolades to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I love this series so much. I liked how Erobos' army deserted him in the end. I was prepared to be so mad when Cole was injured but I'm glad Kelly could save him. Can't wait for the epilogue

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!

All I can say is wow and excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

So the dire wolf dies and the vampire will live?

How will the 7 sisters fight a vampire that no one was expecting.

*****

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Greatest story ever!!!

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Love

No words to describe how much i love your story

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!!!!

I know there is more, but I am sooooooo beyond happy with this result. I have to go back and read this again. Someone mentioned a vampire. I am so hyped from this chapter that I can't think of who they are referring. Erobos killed the Vampire that tricked him I thought...., I am not mad that I am going to re-read the ENTIRE STORY AGAIN. LOL!!!! THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
bravo

and "oh shit" i think the fan is about to be splattered

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago
ur amazing

U never cease to amaze me Jaz. This was a gr8 end to erobos. I have a qsn though. If his mate isn't dead what becomes of her since she was already crazy?

N e way, I look forward to ur latest masterpiece..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWSOME!!!!

truly great. the vamp is dead remember it was killed by the female dire wolf in a earlier

chapter. Its the female dire we need to worry about. it never said what happened to her in the other chapter.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know who all lost their family members and why do I think this isn't the end of the nasty Dire Wolves yet...... OH and I must know as it seems to have happened to many of the panthers is Drago's mate pregnant? Or is that just wishful thinking....

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
Wait!!!!!

The female Dire-Wolf that is insane?! That's right!!! Well I think she is insane? Who is she? Have we ever read about her prior to her being caged and awaiting after blood bath sex? Ewwww, I mean really if Erobos ever lost, she would have sex with her son continually. Now that is insane. Maybe she is trapped, perhaps tricked by the Vampire that Erobos killed. Hmmmm. Maybe she is someone scorned from their collective past. Jaz, I swear you have me re-reading and thinking up all kinds of things. LOL. Besides that the folks that comment also have me thinking of possible scenarios. Great work!!! Can't wait for another installment:)

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 11 years agoAuthor
Seems to be some confusion!

I am not Jaz. I'm lilgirlsix (karen). Thank you all for your comments and the votes. I hope they weren't really meant for her and not me :)

I'm frantically working on getting all the loose ends tied for you in Chapter 17.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Too easy

After all of his dirty deeds, he was so easy to kill. I guess his reputation was built while he had access to dire wolf blood to make him stronger. Once he lost that edge he was just pathetic.

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

While this chapter was a bit graphic for me, I realize that it had to be, but I must say that I'm a little surprised at how intense Erobos's cowardice actually was. I guess all those years without Dire Wolf blood to drink really did take its toll. I still can't help but wonder what/who the female dire wolf is and what will become of her now that they are all gone. I'm also a little surprised that a wolf is going to be the heir apparent Alpha to a panther pack/pride. That's a surprising choice.

I'm very sad that Jason was killed off. I know he was a peripheral character, but it was still sad. If memory serves though I don't think you've ever mentioned him having a mate, and it was certainly a better choice than any of the main characters.

I can't wait to see how you're planning to wrap this up, so I hope your next update is posted soon!!!

On a completely separate note, while I think you're equally as talanted, I'm shocked that anyone familiar with Jaz's work would confuse the two of you. Your storyline and characters are completely different, but equally as compelling.

CelticAngelsCelticAngelsover 11 years ago
omg

I love all of your stories you keep me coming back for more

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT. WISHED LEO WOULD HAVE LET EACH PANTHER BITE ERBOS ALSO TO GO ALONG WITH ALL HIS OTHER INJURIES. SEQUEL PLEASE.

TRES BIEN

lghtdrgnss83lghtdrgnss83over 11 years ago
wonderful

I cried I laughed and I loved. Your stories are everything one like me looks for when looking for a good read. Please don't ever stop writing. Keep up the great work Karen and I can't wait to read more.

Waiting With Bated Breath,

lghtdrgnss83

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice finale!

You did it! Great finale, I have re read all your stories and enjoy what a wonderful writer you are. Looking forward to read your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's not over is it?

Their kids are supposed to save thier kind. What about Erobos' mate? I have been stuck to your stories for a week now, every time I had a free minute I would read a little more, staying up till 1-2 am just reading every night. Awesome Job! Awesome Stories ! Never a dull moment !

RheamistressRheamistressabout 11 years ago

Too many questions left to be answered.. You do plan on some sort of continuation, don't you? But a damn good read.. :)

LolalinLolalinabout 11 years ago
What.....

Page 2 close to the bottom....you made me cry. Good job!!!

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

Great chapter you seem to be tying p all the losses ends. Can't wat to read more but for now must sleep.......

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Just Reread This

I knew I was tired last nite and need to reread this. So glad I did. The girls stepped up and w/o them many would have died. And those who did die did not die alone but were reassured that they would be honored for the life they gave. And the guys fought valiantly and more than that they showed who they where when the released the wolves they had fought to return to the families and packs they had left behind. This is chapter you should be proud of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous