Out of My League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat there, I realized Alexis was sound asleep, with her head resting on my shoulder. This caused both Yolanda and me to just stare into each others eyes.

"I'm asking you in all seriousness, Dusty, if we want to be a family? Slowly, at first, but I really think I'm falling in love with you. Crazy as that might seem."

"I really care for you, a great deal, and having this little bundle of joy sleeping on my shoulder, makes me have feelings I've never felt, but I think we do make a great couple. That being said, we do need to take this slow, not to give Gerard any extra ammunition in court."

Nodding to each other, I carried Alexis into her bedroom, letting mommy get her dressed for bed, with me retreating back to the living room.

As my mind was swirling with all of the events of these past few months, Yolanda peeked out of the bedroom, telling me little miss sleepy head wanted her 'Mr. Dusty' to tuck her in.

With me sitting next to her, in her new big girl bed, she just stared up at me, smiling, and told me to have sweet dreams.

"Well, Mr. Dusty, what do we do, next?"

"Damned if I know," I said with a mile wide grin. "I've never had any of these feelings before and some of them scare the crap out of me."

"I want you to know that I've talked with your grandmother, and my parents, and we all think we'd make a nice family."

Wow, everyone thinks we'd make a nice family, something very foreign to me, but something I've thought about for years.

I started running the pros and cons through my head.

Pros: I think I finally found somebody who loves me, just for being myself. I never thought I'd be so attached to a little kid, as I was with Alexis. I actually do have strong feelings for Yolanda. I also hope I can give her the care and security her asshole first husband didn't.

Cons: My family track record. No father. Absentee mother, a lot of the time. Incarcerated twice, even though the second time was only two days.

"Are you 100% sure you want to pursue this thing, we just might have?"

"Yes, and quit trying to talk me out of it, please."

We both sat talking for the rest of the evening, and when she asked me to stay the night, I took about thirty seconds to agree.

Falling into bed we just hugged, a little, before she was sound asleep.

Sometime during the night, I felt her body up against my back, and it really felt good.

She took her hand and slowly rubbed up and down my side, moving towards my growing manhood.

It didn't take long for my cock to respond. Her hand slipped inside my briefs, and started moving up and down my shaft. Pushing my undies down, and rolling me on my back, she leaned over and lightly took my sex into her mouth.

Since we had never done this, I figured she just didn't like giving head. Whether she liked to or not, she really did a great job of getting my attention.

Very slowly she took me in her mouth, inch by glorious inch. With me moving her body on top of mine, I pulled her panties down, enough to drive my tongue, plus two fingers into her smoldering sex.

I just couldn't believe how wet she was.

With her soaking my face and fingers, I exploded, deep into her mouth. What she couldn't swallow, dribbled back down my shaft.

Moving right up next to me, I could tell she was crying.

"Are you OK?"

"Dusty, that's the first time I've ever done that while not being forced."

I just didn't have any response for that, so I just held her, very close.

My already very bad opinion of her soon to be ex just got a whole lot worse knowing he forced himself on her, who knows how many times.

I must have been sleeping very sound, because when I woke up, I was alone. I could hear some whispering outside the bedroom door, when finally the door opened, just a crack, and I sensed that Alexis was staring at me.

I faked being asleep, so when she crept into the room, I mumbled under the covers, "who is that sneaking in here?"

"Its me, Mr. Dusty, are you awake?"

"Nope, I'm sound asleep."

"Mommy, can people talk when they're sleeping?" she yelled.

"No, sweetie, Dusty is just playing with you."

"That's not nice to fool a little kid, Mr. Dusty."

She did say this with an enormous grin, wearing her new "Frozen" pajamas.

I just couldn't get over all my recent good fortune. I still kept thinking how hard I had to work at not blowing this.

The next few weeks, with me still living at my grandmother's place, and the Long's divorce inching towards its conclusion, Yolanda did quietly ask if I would consider moving in with them.

"Does that come with a mandatory ring?"

"To tell you the truth, Dusty, I'm not really sure, at this moment. You do know my parents really like you, along with how well you get along with Alexis."

"I hope you know just how terrified I am of taking this next step, and beyond."

"I fully realize that, but I've truly never felt like this before. Ever. And, before you ask, I married Gerard because I was pregnant. That was the only decent thing he ever did. But, in hindsight, I should have raised Alexis by myself."

We spent the next several weeks mulling over our decision. Her divorce was finalized, now all she had to do is wait three months, and that chapter of her life would be over.

I did have to admit that her parents, Larry and Alice got along with my grandma and me, but never met my absentee mother.

Larry and I loved talking about rock and roll music, which we both loved. He even told me we should go to his favorite Karaoke restaurant, just to listen.

Needless to say, I never told any of them that I loved a certain late 60's, early 70's rock band that still performs to this day.

We were still discussing the possibility of moving in together, with Yolanda having a nice four bedroom house, that had room for us, and if we decided to add to our family, room for another child, or two.

With our sex lives in high gear, about the only thing holding us back was my inate fear of fucking this dream situation up.

To celebrate her divorce being finalized, we did go to Larry's favorite Karaoke restaurant. Alexis wanted to hear her Papa sing, as he did have a very nice, deep voice.

After hearing him sing a classic standard tune, Alexis asked if I was going to sing. After some convincing, and seeing one of my all time favorites on their play list, I felt it was time to wake the folks up.

"Hey hey mama with the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove," I wailed, in my best impression of Robert Plant, singing the 1972 smash, Black Dog, by Led Zeppelin. This was followed by the fabulous guitar riffs by Jimmy Page, and the classic drumming by John Bonham.

For nearly five and a half minutes, I sang, and strutted around the stage. I couldn't believe how good I felt. I also couldn't believe the reception I got. Everyone at my table were staring at my with their mouths hanging open. They couldn't believe what just transpired.

Sitting down, I was bombarded by all sorts of questions. How someone so young knew of Led Zeppelin? Did I have any other favorites? And so on.

After a while, Larry showed me a favorite song of his, that he needed my higher pitched voice to help him with. Looking at it, I figured, why not?

Larry: "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips"

Me: And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips"

And on we sang the gigantic 1965 hit, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, by The Righteous Brothers.

I can't tell you all how good this singing made me feel. It helped that this was one of the first true 'family' outings I could ever remember.

We did enjoy a few more people singing their tunes, as I just reveled in the fun we were all having.

No thoughts about a shitty marriage ending in divorce.

No thoughts of a non-existent father and absent mother.

Just a true family outing. This did have me thinking about giving this family thing some very serious consideration.

With Larry and Alice taking Alexis home with them, we headed to what I was fairly certain was going to become our home.

Getting inside, Yolanda threw her arms around my neck, holding onto me, as if her life depended on it.

"Dusty, I can't begin to tell you how much we all loved tonight. My dad has always told me Bill Medley is a distant cousin, and now he thinks he's found his Bobby Hatfield."

For the uninformed, Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield comprised the Righteous Brothers from 1963 until Hatfield's death in 2003.

We just stood in her living room, letting our tongues search for each others tonsils. With both of my hands softly gripping her cute, little behind, we slowly started moving toward her bedroom.

Stopping next to her bed, we slowly started undressing each other. I slipped her shirt off over her head, as she did the same with mine. I moved my hands to unbutton the jeans she was wearing, and easing them off, over her hips.

Off came my jeans, leaving us both standing there, me in my briefs, and her in her cute, bikini panties.

Holding her close to me, I leaned down to run my tongue all around her rock hard nipples. This bringing out some soft moans. Laying us both down on her bed, I started kissing my way down her taut body. More moaning drove me further down her body. To her neatly trimmed bush, guarding the entrance to her love canal, where I truly wanted to be.

Running my tongue up and down her already wet lips, and urging her clit out of hiding, we were well on our way to her first of what I'd hoped would be many orgasms that night.

She easily moved around taking my cock in her hands, and kissing the tip, very lightly, as she straddled my face as I continued my oral ministrations. The first time she soaked my face only spurred me on to delve deeper inside her steaming sex.

As she continued sucking my cock and cupping my balls, I knew I was nearing my limit. Just as she let loose more of her sex juices, I exploded deep into her throat.

As we lay side by side, catching our breath, and staring at each other, I softly pulled her closer and started kissing her forehead.

"I want you to know, Yolanda, I am really sure I'm falling in love with you, and I'm scared to death."

"Do you want to seriously think about moving in with me?"

"OK. If you insist."

With that, she rolled me on my back, kissing me as gently as bever before. I let her do whatever she wanted, and when she moved down my body, taking my rapidly growing cock back into her warm mouth, I laid back, thinking just how lucky I was.

When she mounted me, leaning over to continue our kissing, with my hands softly caressing her small, perfectly formed breasts, it felt like we could keep going all night.

Thank goodness for her parents keeping Alexis with them for the night.

We I finally exploded deep inside her, and some much needed clean up, we just laid in each others arms, wondering if we were making the right decision.

After a fairly restful nights sleep, we got up, and started to discuss all the what ifs we'd started talking about the night before.

"Before we start, I have to tell you that my parents are terrified knowing you are driving your motorbike around during the winter, not to mention when it rains."

"So, what are they, and you suggesting?"

"Well, daddy has a five year old SUV, nothing special, that he wants to give to you, sort of a wedding or engagement present."

"OK, I guess."

"Dusty, if we are going to be a couple, you're just going to have to accept the fact that I happen to have money. End of discussion."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Maybe."

"I accept. Maybe," I answered, grinning from ear to ear.

Later that afternoon, we went back to her parents house, and were met by a joyous Alexis, who jumped into my arms, hanging on for all she was worth.

"Dusty, Dusty, can I start calling you daddy?"

"We'll see, peanut, we'll see."

I knew that I had a whole lot of thinking to do, along with talking things over with the Bradleys as well as Yolanda.

I also needed a long conversation with my grandma, my only relative I could count on for anything close to wisdom.

The one thing we decided on, before everything else, was having me move in with Yolanda and Alexis.

Another thing that was decided was to let Alexis call me daddy. With Gerard headed for parts unknown, it was an easy decision.

With the divorce final, plus finding living together suiting all of us just fine, we did start planning a wedding.

I did let my feelings be known that I didn't want her parents going overboard, and to keep my feelings in mind.

When we were talking about this wedding, both Larry and Alice asked about my mother.

"To be truthful, I'm not sure where she is. I haven't talked to her in nearly a year and a half, so I don't even know where to begin."

As our plans were taking shape, Yolanda did ask me the number one question. Were we going to have any more children?

I just looked her in the eyes and nodded. Even though I really thought of Alexis as mine, I did really want a child that was truthfully mine.

Our wedding was fabulous, even though my side was under represented. Everyone had a great time, and that was our intention.

We took a very nice trip to Hawaii for a week long honeymoon. We actually did some sightseeing outside of our hotel bedroom. It was nice to have my in-laws watching Alexis for the week, leaving us to romp around the beaches of Hawaii for that week.

Back at work, and reality, it didn't take long for us to start planning expanding our family.

Our sex life was already in high gear, and with the elimination of any birth control, we didn't lack for trying.

It seemed as if we were fucking in every location possible. This even included once in the back yard, with me bending my wife over the picnic table, and again on top of the same table. We did make sure there were no prying eyes from our nearest neighbors.

It took nearly five months before we both realized Yolanda just might be pregnant.

It took her doctor less that five minutes to tell us how successful we were.

Wow! I'm going to be a dad, I thought.

We both decided not to learn the sex of our child, and started planning for our addition.

Our sex life the first few months did not suffer, one bit. It seemed as if being pregnant made my wife hornier than normal. I did not complain.

As she grew, with Alexis putting her ear to mommy's expanding tummy, and whispering to her younger sibling, that she wanted him/her to come out and play, we did buy a nice picture book, explaining everything she should expect.

Our bedroom activities did slow down, with certain positions now impossible, but we never lacked for creativity.

Aside from being very pleasurable, rear entry, while on our sides proved to be our new favorite position. Of course, oral was on the top of our list, but, again on our sides.

One evening, just as Alexis was going to bed, my wife knew it was 'time'. We quickly called her parents, and off we went.

While getting prepped, we were wondering if we were getting a Robert or a Roberta, having decided to name our baby after Yolanda's grandfather.

Enduring just over an hour of labor, Roberta Ann Riley cam into the world. Letting the entire delivery room know she was not too happy to be out of her nice, warm cocoon, that had been her home for the previous nine months.

Watching these nurses cleaning our daughter, along with weighing and measuring, I just held my wife's hand and whispering how gorgeous our new daughter was.

Settled in a room for an overnight stay, my in-laws brought our older daughter in to finally see her little sister.

"Hello, Roberta, I'm your big sister, Alexis. It's good to finally meet you."

It didn't take too long for me to realize it was far easier going to work each day, than being a good dad at home. But, I managed.

It took a couple of months to get back into the swing of things, in the bedroom.

If we weren't interrupted by Bobbie, as we now called her, either needing to be fed, or changed, it was Alexis wanting some extra attention.

It did take some arranging, but we managed to get our bedroom activities back up and running.

Yes, I was very careful, at first, knowing that 'down there' was still a bit tender. But after the first few times, we were both in high gear.

It seemed like each time both girls were sleeping, we were making love. Me on top. Yolanda on top. Her on all fours. Old fashioned 69'ing. Just about everything you might imagine.

As life kept getting better for me and my loving family, a major health event threw the proverbial monkey wrench into the works.

One sunny afternoon, as we were all planning a nice Sunday dinner, my grandmother called to say she didn't feel good, and was staying home.

This was the woman I'd never even known getting the sniffles. Not once in my twenty-one years had she ever been sick.

Monday morning I took her to her doctor, and after nearly two hours of tests, we were hit with the absolutely worst news possible.

Cancer in several major organs. All inoperable. With my granny telling all of us that she wasn't going to subject herself and all of us to enormous quantities of poison being shot through her veins, and she was just going to enjoy whatever life she had left.

This news hit me like a ton of bricks, but I fully understood where her thinking was coming from.

Just four weeks later, we were gathering to lay her to rest.

Not being very religious, we decided on just a simple, graveside service.

With me saying a few words, I had set up some equipment, and played the 1972 recording by Judy Collins. In my mind, the purest voice in the Rock era.

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see."

The entire gathering finished all thirteen verses, with my wife hugging me so I wouldn't fall over.

Who would have thought that the words written in 1772, by an English clergyman, John Newton, would be so appropriate to send my grandmother, the first woman who ever showed me love, to her final reward.

Just as everyone was leaving, the casket having been lowered, I noticed a woman standing off to one side, dabbing her eyes.

"Hello, James, thank you for this nice service."

"How are you doing, mother?" I replied.

We just stood there, not saying a word, when Alexis ran up to me saying, "daddy, daddy, who is this lady?"

Yolanda walked over to us, pushing Bobbie in her stroller, asking with her eyes the same question.

"Mom, this is my wife and two daughters. Girls, this is my mother, Francis Riley."

"I'm so glad you've found the happiness I didn't give you, James, truly I am."

"Daddy, daddy, why is that nice lady calling you James?"

"Because that's the name she and her father gave me when I was born, sweetheart."

"Just so you know, mom, I've gone by Dusty for almost my entire life."

Nodding to me, it was Yolanda who suggested that all of us go back to our house. Her parents, who were with us, agreed.

Getting back to our house, we did and talk for quite a while. My mom was brought to tears holding both her granddaughters.

"James, I mean Dusty, I can't thank you enough for allowing me this chance to know your family. It's too bad it had to take my mother's death for it to occur."

During our conversation, mom did tell us after more than a few years of very bad choices in men, she had been in a relationship with a man about five years her junior. As long as he treats her good, I couldn't care about his age.

After about an hour more, she got up to leave, when I offered her the key to grandma's house for her to stay. I made sure she knew she could stay as long as she liked.

That evening, getting into bed, I could see that 'look' in my wife's eyes.

For the next several hours, we made love as tenderly as we ever had. Nothing hurried. Every inch of her body was touched as sensuously as I knew how.