Out of My League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we both fell back onto our bed, exhausted, Bobbie let us know she was wet, and probably hungry. What timing.

Getting her tended to, we finally went back to bed. To sleep.

Epilog: While the younger Riley family flourished, we made the decision to keep our total of kids at two. We all figured our girls were both thriving, with Alexis being the ultimate big sister. Bobbie looked so much like her mommy, the two looked like twins.

At nearly fifty years of age, my mother Francis, finally found some stability in her life. Earl Thompson, who we found out was just turning forty-two, seemed to be the answer to what had been missing in her life. He seemed to be everything my own father wasn't. Smart. Honest. Loving.

We all knew it would take some time to heal the years of indifference, but we were on the road to reconciliation.

I started moving up the ladder at the store I'd been working for, for going on five years. As soon as Alexis started preschool, Yolanda volunteered, as was a treasured member helping the group of kids attending this school.

One final note. Gerard Long never tried to connect with his daughter, so I started the process of officially adopting the little girl who started calling me daddy just before our wedding.

Life is but a dream.