All Comments on 'Out of My League Ch. 01'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Wow. I am blown away by your skill as a writer! Perfect word execution, I didn't spot a single glitch. Kept things moving nicely. I absolutely hate the time-worn big black cock theme but endured it because your writing made me forget the improbability of it all. The onliest constructive criticism I have is that you run your paragraphs WAY too long. Break them up into 3 or 4 paragraphs and it is a much easier read. I made you a favorite, hoping you will keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t leave it that way

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I hope, this is going in the right direction, but I'm afraid it will not.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
So far so good.

.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cuckolds him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dont mind this genre of story but the ending with how she ended up sleeping with mike was very unbelieveable and didnt flow well with the rest of the story or the arc that you set out for the main character.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 2 years agoAuthor

@Odiouser- Thanks! I really appreciate your kind words. I feel your pain about the big black cock trope. It's as old as the hills and racist to boot. In this case however the character is based on someone I knew in real life, years ago. He was black, a hermit and hung, so...Yeah, I could have changed him up a bit beyond giving him a different name, but I knew the cliche, tired as it is, would be effective here. The idea being that he'd be the last guy you'd expect to score her.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Please don't write a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why pull her out? She just cheated and the marriage is over. Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the GF went to the "friend" and stopped caring about the cuckold, he should have left. Since he stayed and showed that he respected himself as much as the two did, the story died. I mean, there's no angst. The woman has chosen her man. It's the cuck's fault for not taking a hint and moving on to a better woman.

This one, is not worth it. Nor the friend. By putting up with all of it, neither is the cuck.

So, author, IDK where you are going. Most authors cater to the cucks and wannabes that love to be pushed around and losing "their" woman and the commercial market if filled with stories like that. Gosh, I have spent so much money in promising-looking stories only to find they are all the same. So, you can definitely follow that route. This despite, in my opinion, you don't have likeable characters to carry the story.

I wish to see authors in this genre that write long and good plots to go on a different route. The husbands/BFs never seem to escape the stigma of being the lesser man. This when the woman is shared by her lovers they are not perceived as weaklings and cuckqueaning being a thing where the wife is not perceived as a lesser woman.

Sorry for the long post. I am not rating this one, btw.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

H. I can see how things get out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a romantic love story until BAM … interracial cuckolding! Haha. I’ll read part 2, if you write it. I’m genuinely wondering where this is going. It will be amusing if she sneaks off to the shack to fuck the old dude again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you finish story stay together or leave her STay love her

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I liked the story as far as it went. Where's the aftermath. How did they reconcile it?

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

This cries out for a sequel. Great writing, just flows along, even Mike's seduction was believable given how your foreshadowed it with her curiousity on what it would be like having him on top of her.

dork42dork42about 1 year ago

Nice buildup then the curve ball at end, very good and I found plausible. I think some of your readers forgot she was fucked up, potent alcohol and pot can produce a different high, more than just A + B. Maybe if she was more incoherent, only occasionally making sense it'd help with that point. I would be curious for a part 2, where were you thinking of taking it. A thoughtful examination of overcoming that oopsie somehow and continuing their relationship possibly, or they try to continue on as they have, but the all the messy feels about what happened leads to breakup, or the more typical porn, where she tries keep the relationship going with Mike as a new side piece

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

FTDS. Dump her.

But I'm betting if the writer finishes this it will be a RAAC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...