Out of Sight Ch. 02

Story Info
No blindfold, but still cannot fully enjoy her naked body.
929 words
4
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers

After running fingers a few times over the fabric, I finally made my way out of the bathroom. Although the poor legs were getting better and better with each step, my stumbling was not unnoticed to Becky.

"Legs are stiff, huh?"

"A bit." I was staring at her body. She was sitting casually at the edge of the bed, barenaked.

"And why is your dick hard?"

A hot surge went through my backside. The question was straightforward and blunt, it was at the same time stating the obvious and being taunting. What could anyone answer to this? Because I can see your naked body? Because I'm sure you're not done with me yet? I had a few honest answers, but not a single witty one.

As Becky saw she won't get any answer anytime soon, she pointed onto the floor right in front of her and a slight movement of her head brought me to stand there, between her slightly parted feet.

She inspected my dick and balls between her fingers for a while. It wasn't possible to tell whether my level of hardness was judged, whether I was just teased or whether she was simply planning her next move. I only hoped for her to play with me as long as possible for the sake of the sensation by her fingertips. Even being rougher than usual, squeezing, pinching, flicking would have been awesome, but it didn't take too long when the next instructions made me to turn around and kneel.

Her bare feet were placed on my shoulders, I felt the softness of her skin and the weight. That was not all, however, because of what I sensed and what I heard, I knew what was going on -- she had started to pleasure herself.

Except for a few brief moments Becky had been all the time behind my back and out of sight. Out of sight when I was crawling on all fours, when she was relieving herself onto my head, and now, masturbating. There were a few things to enjoy. The sound of her hand moving between the legs until her pussy squelched, jerky breathing growing into heavy panting, the feet pressed on my shoulders transferring all the shivers and movements. Not much to enjoy, considering of the outlook just moments ago, but at least something. And -- she had been revealing herself more and more lately, if it goes on like this, then maybe someday, who knows...

The constantly increasing pressure forced me to steady myself more and more until she lifted her buttocks in the air just before orgasming.

* * *

I was still kneeling, Becky recovering behind my back. Her arse was resting on the bed again, feet had slipped off my shoulders and her breathing softened. Although much more weight had been on my feet and legs less than a minute ago, I had been so carried away that it had been less torturous and painful than now.

Finally I felt her toes tapping on my shoulder blade: "If you're still hard, you might as well jerk off!" She ruffled my hair with her foot and rested the calf on top of my head.

Becky always found new and new embarrassing ways for me perform for her and with this act she seemed to be especially insolent. My initial thought was that at least she didn't actually see me wanking this way; I was, in a way, hidden from her field of view. But that was only the first impression. The truth was that masturbating with my back turned towards her was a lot more frustrating than if I had done it under her gaze.

Pleasuring myself like that was not easy. Although I didn't pay too much attention to keep my body steady for her foot wouldn't fall off, my legs and knees were nevertheless painfully tired and my mind desperately hopeful that I'll reach the end soon. At the same time, frustration grew. Not because I had to carry out my self-pleasuring in such manner. No, it was because I had been 'closer' to her than ever, distancewise, and then had to masturbate without even seeing her.

I wasn't very far from the end when Becky suddenly slipped her leg off my head and wrapped it around my throat pulling me towards her. On the back of my neck I felt something that couldn't be anything but the desirable warm and wet area between her thighs. I tried to catch my cum on my other hand, but being drawn so much backwards it resulted in a wet hand, a wet belly, a wet groin, and a wet thigh.

After I had had a chance to breathe deeply in and out a few times Becky removed her leg and used her toes on my back to nudge me forward. It may have been that I was supposed to end up on all fours -- again -- but instead I chose to collapse sideways. It was over for now anyway.

Or was it? I felt her hands pushing me further down and on my stomach. I sensed her hovering above me and felt a kiss being placed between my shoulder blade and neck.

Her lips touching me during the playtime? That was something unexpected. So unexpected that I only got a brief glimpse of her when she was disappearing around the corner on the way to shower. Now it was over.

Are Becky's panties still lying on the floor? She will be washing herself definitely longer than a few brief moments.

YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers