Out of Sight Ch. 01

Story Info
No blindfold, but still cannot fully enjoy her naked body.
1k words
3.46
2.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers

"Undress and on all fours!" That was what Becky said when the door had closed behind us.

I started taking off my clothes, her eyes penetrating me. No matter how many times I had undressed in front of her, my hands were still shaking. This time, at least, I was made to get on all fours; sometimes she made me stand naked in front of her afterwards and although awkwardness and uneasiness gave me nice shivers in back, it also put weakness in legs.

Finally I had taken off my clothes, folded them and put aside. A moment later on my all fours I saw her removing her shoes, socks and trousers. How much of her clothing did she keep on waist up I had no chance to see. If she had been in my plain view, it would have been fine to stare at her; being on hands and knees, however, most likely not so.

"To the bathroom!"

There are so many hotel rooms with bathroom right next to the entrance and this one was no exception. However, she didn't let me fulfill her command so easily. Instead, I felt the skin of her leg at my neck and cheek when she pushed me away. "No, you are not taking the shortest way!"

I turned towards the room and started crawling on my hands and knees. Now and then she kicked me as she walked behind. Her foot landed either on my ass or thighs; not a single time did she hit my balls.

After a few kicks she let me crawl onwards on my own. So I carried on not thinking too much what will happen when I reach the opposite wall. Should I turn around? Stop? That didn't actually matter anyway as if she wanted me to be wrong, she played it out so. Therefore I just stopped when I reached the wall.

The journey was not over, though. After all, bathroom was our destination. Or mine. Within a few moments I was caught up -- how much less time and effort it takes to walk upright -- and her leg was nudging my neck from the other side. So I turned around to begin my journey back.

Something was on the floor which wasn't there before. Becky's knickers! Not that I was only happy to see those, it also meant that even if she had her shirt on, waist down she was uncovered. Something that hadn't been as hard between my legs anymore after all this crawling tightened, just before a foot landed on my bottom again.

The journey back past her knickers, towards the bathroom's open doorway and inside was encouraged by her kicks all the way. Not to rush me faster. No, she just enjoyed it. And, admittedly, so did I. So much that I didn't even notice how the soft warm carpet turned into a hard and much cooler bathroom floor.

Eventually we were in front of the shower stall. Guided by a little push I crawled forward, only to be stopped at once from going further and there I was, waist up inside and the rest outside.

Becky stepped inside leaving my head between her legs. Not too far above was her naked pussy which I wasn't able to see. I could, however, admire her feet, but I was sure that she isn't going to make me lick them and I was proven right when she set them wider apart.

At instant I knew what was coming. A stream hit the back of my head. It wasn't from the shower, of course.

If Becky had pissed right into my face, the stream would have probably been easier to bear. Now it was searching its way down behind the ears, at the side of the neck, over forehead, part of it tickling cheeks, even nose and lips. Annoying. Annoying not only because of the physical discomfort but because it felt really degrading.

However, at the same time, it was really exciting to be used like that.

Soon she was done and made her way closer to the shower nudging me away from it. Becky was about to wash her feet along with her pussy. She only didn't need some room for this, she also wanted me to remain piss-covered.

I saw her rinsing her feet; after that it was time for her pussy which was, still, above my sight. She didn't use more than a shallow stream of water being extra careful with the shower head so practically not a drop of water fell on me. A moment later she squeezed herself past me to make her way out of the shower.

I had to remain still. Part of me, including piss-covered head safely inside the stall, everything below chestline, especially ass and cock, exposed to the world. At least it felt so. As there wasn't anything happening in the tiny shower compartment any more, all of my attention was drawn outwards.

Had she even closed the bathroom door at all? Sure, there were only two of us, but it was still pretty uncomfortable.

There were light footsteps in the bathroom, water from the tap being turned on and off a few times. What exactly Becky was doing was not possible to tell -- most likely just what every girl and woman does in a room with water and mirror. Despite not knowing what is going on or what will happen next it was still nice to listen to. While seemingly ignoring me she actually often exposed herself in some fashion.

* * *

She brought me back to reality by giving me a slap on my ass: "Up, wash yourself and then come!" Before stepping out of the bathroom she had to open the door -- the door that had been closed after all but which she left open now.

Getting on my feet took some effort. I had been on all fours for a while, after all. Carefully, one movement at a time, I washed my head, myself, dried, and eventually was ready to join her.

Before stumbling outside, I noticed, another piece of her clothing hanging on a crook. Becky's bra. That gave me shivers. Most likely I'll see her naked. Even seeing her towel-wrapped would be a bliss. My dick grew in an instant.

YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers