Out of the Ashes...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two months ago, we were starting a new advertising campaign. Kelly stuck her head into my office and asked if I had a few minutes to look at some storyboards.

When Kelly came in, I noticed she was wearing a silky, scooped-top blouse. When she put the storyboards on my desk, her heart-shaped necklace dangled over my desk. To me, it was just like a fish to a lure. There was a straight shot to the top of her boobs. Her demi-cut bra didn't quite cover her nipples; they were just taunting me to put one in my mouth.

Kelly didn't catch me looking just once, but numerous glances. While explaining the proposed ad's flow, she came around my desk beside my chair, leaned over my shoulder, and I swore she rubbed her tit on my shoulder. Then it happened again. I don't know if it was because I was so horny or what, but without thinking I took a chance. Undercover of my desk, I went for broke and I let my hand wander between her legs, touching her pantyhose-clad thigh. As soon as I touched her thigh I thought, 'Well, now you've done it, not three months into the new job and you are going to be hit with a sexual harassment suit'.

Expecting a slap, Kelly just looked down at me and said, "Be careful of what you wish for."

My dick hit the bottom of my desk drawer. Kelly looked down as I was trying to adjust. With eyes just dancing and an impish grin she said, "Oh my, impressive!"

I continued to let my hand wander up her leg and started to brush her pantyhose-covered special place. Looking up, I saw her eyes closed and in just a moment I heard a soft moan. Kelly said, "Excuse me, I'll be back in a moment," brushed my hand aside, and left my office.

'Fuck', I thought. 'She is going to bring back the head of HR and my days are going to be numbered.'

In a few minutes, she walked back in, pulled a chair between the door and my desk and sat down. Her eyes looked directly into mine; she took a deep breath and flipped her skirt back toward her waist giving me an unobstructed view of her bare, shaved pussy. I stared for I don't know how long at a perfect, very moist clamshell with a protruding, hooded nub looking back at me. It must have been my face, drool coming out of my mouth or something because when I looked back at her face, she giggled like a high school girl while chewing on her fingernail.

Without saying a word, she got up, and came back behind my desk and stood. Without any thought of retribution, I slid my hand back between her legs and I didn't stop until I felt the wet heat of her pussy lips. Her hips started to sway as I ran my finger through her moist slit.

Kelly whimpered, "Oh, God." For what seemed like several minutes, but in reality was only a minute, I explored her private area. Kelly said, "Not that I'm not enjoying this, but I'm going to have to go. I don't think I can stand here much longer. My knees are getting weak. I'll tell Sara that we didn't get finished, and for her to book lunch for us tomorrow. We need to talk!" Before she walked away, she placed something in my lap then turned and left. I saw her talking to Sara on her way out. I looked in my lap and there was a pair of still warm and very wet panties. It took everything I had not to bring them to my nose in my office. I put them in my pocket, went into my restroom and inhaled her aroma. I was harder than I have been in years. I freed myself from my pants and within just a few strokes, my eyes rolled back, my stomach spasmed and butt cheeks clenched as I spewed into the urinal.

Do women have a built-in, innate sensory system that knows when men are horny or unsatisfied in their relationships? If so, Kelly read it well.

Sara came in later and said, "Little's at 1:30 tomorrow, and I've reserved the back booth just like Kelly asked."

I said, "OK."

Little's was an old-style meat and potatoes place within walking distance of the office where the backs of their booths reached the ceiling. By 1:30 Kelly knew that the lunch crowd would be gone, and by being in the back booth we would have an opportunity to talk without interruption. Now, what was I going to say?

The next day at Little's we sat in the booth on opposite sides of the table. Kelly had her back toward the front of the restaurant. Our drinks were delivered, and the waiter took our order and walked away. Kelly said, "I started this, so I think it is me who should talk first."

I was glad to say, "OK."

"Yes, I have been teasing you, but you have to understand," she confided. "It started innocent enough. I caught you checking out my boobs one day, and it made me feel good. You see, I haven't had much attention at home. I'm a golf widow and haven't had much affection for quite a while. My husband plays golf after work three or four days during the week. On the weekends he is in a tournament or gone on a golf outing with his buddies. When he isn't playing golf, he is in a bar someplace with his buddies. There hasn't been any affection in my marriage for quite some time. I'm not trying to justify my actions, but our little teasing game really excited me. It wasn't just a teasing game. I kept pushing it a little further, a little at a time, just to see how much I could get away with," she explained. "Don't get me wrong, I truly love my husband and children, and wouldn't do anything to upset my home life. But without any closeness or intimacy at home, I found the game something that occupied my mind and added some excitement that hasn't been present in my life for a long time. On top of everything, I think Timmy, my husband, is jumping the bones of the little tart that runs the snack shop at the golf club." After a long pause, she said, "Listen, you are a good-looking guy and an exceptionally nice man. The game, and particularly you, made me feel sexy and desired."

I think I caught her off-guard when I smiled and said, "I have a similar situation. For the last six months, intimacy has been practically non-existent in our home. The only reason that I had any apprehensions about the teasing game was when I thought of my kids. I love them too much to have anything interrupt our home. But I, too, am missing that desirability element. My relationship with Julia is not a romantic one, particularly when it comes to sex. I believe that our love is dead or at least dying. Julia has just lost that loving feeling. That is what drew me into the teasing game. And if you come down to it, I wouldn't be surprised if there is another man."

Kelly's eyes were wide and sparkling when she asked, "Now that everything is out in the open, shall we continue?"

I said, "I would be disappointed if we didn't." Her non-verbal response was immediate. I could tell she was thrilled at my response. That A personality was in overdrive - I could feel her leg swinging under the table. I knew she was contemplating on how to say something. Her mouth was open, and her fingers outlined her lips.

Taking a deep breath before she spoke, she said, "I really want this. You don't know how much. Is it OK if we have some understandings before going forward?"

I said, "Sure, what do you have in mind?", and then I began to listen to The List. She had evidently been thinking about this for a long time.

She said, "The first thing, nothing we do can come between our families, and at any time if one of us wants out, or if either of us feels an emotional tie, it's done."

I said, "Agreed."

She said, "Nothing can interfere with work, I like this job too much to have anything interfere with work."

I said, "Agreed."

Then she said something that piqued my curiosity, but I didn't follow-up. She said, "Nothing is off-limits, but there are limits."

I said, "I will go until I am told to stop."

She said, "I'm married, and I made vows. My conscience won't let me have penetrative sex. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I know I'm not ready for it now."

"Agreed."

The food came, and we began to eat. I could tell Kelly was excited about our talk. She was just beaming. She had finished her lunch, and I was just about to finish mine. The waiter brought some drinks to refresh our glasses. Kelly got quiet, the first time since we had been seated; she was thinking. As I was finishing up, Kelly slid down to the edge of her seat, took her shoe off, and started rubbing my leg with her foot. I flinched, not knowing what was happening, and Kelly smiled. If I thought that surprised me, what happened next set my mind whirling. Kelly's foot progressed to my crotch and she started wiggling her toes, massaging my dick and balls. Kelly was just giggling at the look on my face. Since there was a tablecloth, she didn't stop, even when the waiter brought the check.

I got up to pay the check as Kelly was putting her shoe back on. I walked to the side of her seat, and as she looked up, I brushed the hair from her face, bent down and kissed her. As I did, I put my hand under her skirt, finding her clit and started tapping. When I started to break away I felt her hand at the back of my neck pulling me back into her. Her legs opened wide, giving me better access, enough to squeeze her lips around her clit and roll it side to side. She grabbed me harder. When we parted, I heard her say, "Oh my God, you just don't know!"

We walked back to work.

Kelly said, "Well that was unexpected. Where did you learn that? It was exhilarating. You left me wanting more."

I said, "Girl, you need some loving."

"That's an understatement, and I want it soon," she replied.

"If I have anything to do with it, you will get yours soon."

As we entered the building, both of us headed to the restroom. I made some adjustments, and I headed back to my office. Later, when Kelly walked into my office, I was back to work with my mind in a totally different direction. Kelly handed me a note and walked back to her office without saying a word. Unfolding the note I read, 'Your kiss and other things made me wet!' I think it was clear, Kelly was driving this thing, and I was just along for the ride.

I was expecting something the next day, but to my surprise or maybe dismay, nothing was really out of the usual. The next day was Friday, and again, nothing happened. My mind kept going over the events of the week during the weekend and heightened my anticipation.

Monday morning, she was back in my office with nothing else on her mind but her saying, "We need to go on a car ride. Is tomorrow lunch OK?"

I said, "Sure," and nothing else was said the rest of the day.

Around 11:00 on Tuesday morning my phone rang. It was Kelly. She said, "I will meet you at your car at 11:30. Leave your keys on the corner of your desk."

I said, "OK," not knowing what she had in mind. In a few minutes, Kelly walked in, picked up the keys, and left without saying a word.

At 11:30 I was by my car, but no Kelly. I heard a knocking on the glass, looked down and it was Kelly crouched down in my front seat, so no one would see her. She had laid the passenger seat in my Suburban back to where it was level with the back seat and was crouching down. I got in and drove out of the garage.

I asked, "Where to?"

She said, "It doesn't matter, just drive."

After we left the garage, Kelly looked over at me and said, "You've seen everything I have, so I think it's only fair that I see what you have." She jumped up in the passenger seat sitting back on her legs, crawled over the console, and started unbuckling my belt and pants. To make room for her I had to scoot back my seat. Kelly found and pulled down my fly, and her warm hand sought me out. She said, "Wow, that's nice". Her ribbon thin lips stretched around my cock and started with road head. Her breath was hot and her mouth warm and wet. Now I have had sex in just about every sexual position, but I have never had road head.

I groaned as she consumed my mushroom head and felt drops of me leaking from it. She moaned as her hand dipped in her panties and felt her own juices drip while my cock remained in her mouth.

The more she got of me in her mouth; I knew I couldn't drive much farther. I found a transit lot. Since it was midday there wasn't anyone around. I backed into a parking space at the back corner so I could see if someone was coming and laid my seat back.

I was rock hard, and she was putting my cock on the roof of her mouth, folding her tongue around me, sucking up and down on my head at the same time. She had some severe talents. I pulled her hair to the side of her face as her eyes locked onto mine. She felt my balls, and when they constricted, she pressed between my balls and my pucker with her fingers. She then had two choices, drink my cum or get her head out of the way. I yelled, "I'm cumming!" I was like a volcano erupting. I hunched up throwing my head back as I unloaded, time after time in her mouth. She gagged once as I think she couldn't swallow it quick enough and I felt a little cum run down me. When I settled in my seat again, and my eyes refocused, I looked down at Kelly. If there was any cum that escapade her mouth, she was licking it up. When she finished, she reached into her pocketbook, pulled out a wet nap, and cleaned me up. She also picked some mouth spray out of her purse, sprayed her mouth, and then kissed me.

Somewhat amused she said, "You cum a lot."

I said, "Only when someone really excites me, like you do," as I kissed her again.

While I was kissing her, I reached under her dress and on top of her panties and started a circular motion right over her clit. She let out a sighing sound between kisses. I could feel her heart pounding, and the heat from her body increase. I explored further as I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and started massaging her. I put her lips with her clit between them between my index and middle finger and with some pressure I started pulling and twisting her. When I got a positive hunch after playing with her clit; then invaded her with my middle finger pushing down on her inner sphincter muscle. When it relaxed I pushed harder and added another finger. When it tensed I curled it to find her g-spot and repeated my actions. Her breathing shortened and Kelly shuttered, came up off of the seat, and started hunching - I could feel her cunt muscles squeeze around my fingers. Her hot breath was panting on my cheek. She came hard, bucking, jolting and screaming.

I moved to the passenger side and lay her back against the backseat. I reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, slowly exposing her mound and slit. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her. I kissed and licked the folds of her legs, then started on her lips. She pressed harder on the back of my head. I found the area below her clit and started licking. Kelly started hunching over my head. Moving down slowly toward her vagina, I continued to lick. The taste of her was divine, just as the smell of her was intoxicating. I stuck in my index finger finding her g-spot again, and she uncontrollably came up off of the seat. I heard her say, "Eat that pussy," and I went at it as hard and fast as I could. When I licked forward and sucked her swollen clit, she thrust her pussy into my mouth several times, and I rode her all of the way without missing a lick. I could hear the soft slurping sound of my fingers plunging in and out of her wet pussy. She was way too excited and started saying, "No...No...I can't stand it...Oh...Oh...Oh...My God." As she got out the last word, she hit her peak, squealing. She gasped for breath once again, held it, stopped breathing for about fifteen seconds, and when she exhaled, her face was clenched in a beautiful agony. She collapsed, screaming, "Oh, God...Oh, God...Oh, my God!" After she settled back, panting she said, "That was extraordinary...You don't know how much I needed that...You just don't know...You're really good...Thank you."

I crawled up in the seat with her, and she scooted down. I held and kissed her. As I was holding her, I noticed a little tear in her eye. Thinking I had gone too far, I asked, "What's the matter?"

"This is the most content that I have felt in a very long time. I can hardly remember a time. Maybe just after we were married, definitely before children," she said. I don't think it was the sex she desired as much as she needed to be held. She craved the closeness. It was her missing element.

As I drove around before heading back, she snuggled to my side. As I pulled into the garage, she laid down on my lap so no one would see her. When I parked in my space, she said that she wasn't ready to go in just yet. She asked me to leave her the keys. I opened the door and then got out. Kelly was sprawled out over the passenger seat. I went to the passenger side, opened the door, leaned down, and kissed her. The kiss must have caught her off guard, because when I was breaking the kiss, she pulled my head down to her, and kissed me. When I closed the door, she was just laying on my front seat savoring what had just occurred.

In about ten minutes she walked back in and came to my office. She put my keys on the desk and left me a pack of crackers and a Diet Coke from the vending machine.

She mouthed, "I sorry."

I said, "That was great, what I had to eat for lunch really filled me up."

She said, "Filled you up...you just don't know!"

She didn't make any overture for about a week. I finally figured out that when she started getting frisky and flirty was when she was horny. Until then it was all work. Our sexual appetite for each other progressed. But the exploration of our bodies came with boundaries. Kelly was emphatic that our togetherness progress slowly. Full intercourse was far on the horizon, and I was beginning to wonder if it would occur at all.

-------

Kelly was in the hallway as I left the office. I guess the look on my face showed her something was wrong. She asked, "Are you OK?" I just shook my head no and kept walking.

While driving home my mind wandered back to that telephone call from Bob Russell. I saw his name on the caller ID. I picked up the phone and said, "Hi Bob, what's happening."

I could tell by Bob's voice that he wasn't a social call. Bob said, "Michael, I had to let Julia go this morning."

I said, "OK, is there a why to this?"

"Yeah, but I don't want you to be mad at me," was Bob's reply.

"Bob you have to run your business. You know I would never interfere." My mind was running in circles thinking of reasons for the call.

"Michael, I hate to have to be the one to tell you. Julia was to show a house Saturday afternoon."

"Yeah, I was aware of that."

"Well, the guy that owns the house is an electronics geek. His house is completely wired, including cameras and microphones in each room. Well, when he got home after the showing he went back on the recorded video to see what the prospects said about his house, except there weren't any prospects."

"Pardon me, Bob, but you lost me," was my reply.

"Wait, hear me out. What he did find in his video was Julia and another of my sales agents, Mark Rosen, having sex in his master bedroom. The homeowner brought me the video this morning and was livid. I've seen it. It was definitely Rosen and Julia. I immediately fired both of them."

"Bob, can I talk with her?"

"No, she has already left for home."

I was speechless. After a moment, Bob said, "Michael I didn't want to tell you. But I didn't want you to find out second hand. Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here Bob, I heard what you said."

"Well, please don't shoot the messenger."

"No, Bob, we're good. Thank you for calling me directly." I hung up, thought for a moment, and left.

----

As I turned into my subdivision I tried to put my thoughts together. It was too late to finger point and rehash why we were in this situation. That was behind us now. We would never be a couple again. Besides I am just as guilty as Julia in betraying our vows. But now even that was a moot point. The main point of conversation now should be how we separate with the least amount of damage between us. We raised two great girls and it is their well-being that should be our first point of concern.