All Comments on 'Out of the Ashes Ch. 14'

by Hurradiegams666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TemeyernTemeyernover 3 years ago

Great story telling and I hope there will be a second part to this story. A time skip or more into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God-tier drama!

I adore how Margaret is a staggeringly tall, ultra muscular and extremely endowed futanari and this entire chapter was dedicated to her inner turmoil and love/hate relationship with her parents. How they left her in the dark and arranged what they thought would be best for her, with no regard for her consent or what would truly make her happy. They effectively planned to send her away so that she would have no part in the senseless violence and the weight of the crown. Margaret has a lot of conflicting emotions to work through after all those revelations so here's hoping that Alexia can help her through it! I hope Margaret can successfully achieve her path of peace, for the good of everyone! Also hope she continues to grow and grow!

Hurradiegams666Hurradiegams666over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the praise :D

I am glad you enjoyed it, even if the last few chapters were mostly plot driven and way less erotic than some of the previous ones.

This will change soon ;) I did not forget that Margaret still got many needs hehe

But I will start a new project in between (probably 2 chapters for now and will probably become the 2nd biggest project yet), which should be more straight forward when it comes to lewd content and teases ;D (still with some character and plot developements for sure)

@Temeyern

The story will go on for quite some time longer, probably 7-8 chapters with an epilogue. But I will have to review the whole thing retrospectively and see where all the characters are at the end of the story and in what state the world is by then. There might be a chance for sequel or spin off story in the future ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A time skip would be nice. To a future where her parents were exactly right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHurradiegams666@Hurradiegams666
Hello there! I am just a non-native writer trying to offer some stories for your enjoyment and to improve my own craft. Most stories will include seriously niche fetish (futa, growth etc.) elements, but hopefully will also work from a story perspective on their own. That's w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES