Out of the Ashes Ch. 16

Story Info
Margaret got some big needs to take care of.
6.9k words
4.84
6k
9
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Royal needs

(6,9kwords, futa, masturbation, dialogue focus, size praise, hyper sizes, erection, seduction, softcore, cum inflation, hourglass figure, massive curves, MILF, blowjob)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon! For fucks sake!" Margaret hissed.

Her hands cramped up again and the fatigue from her powerful strokes shot.

through her jiggling body. She furiously went up and down her throbbing mast, but she knew her gargantuan tool would win the battle of attrition against the rest of her body -- again.

"Not another night like this," the blonde growled.

The soreness in her wrists almost eclipsed the all-consuming rigidness of her angrily protesting member. Somehow it managed to get even more erect this night.

An almost impossible feat considering yesterday's exhausting but fruitless masturbation marathon.

This could not go on for much longer. Not if Margaret wanted to keep her sanity. She couldn't get her head off her overly engorged tool, not that the sight of such a massive pole was beneficial in calming her growing sexual frustration in the slightest.

She didn't fare much better throughout the day as well. She noticed her focus and thoughtfulness slip time and time again. Which was certainly the last thing she could afford in the early days of her reign.

"What would I give for you being here," she sighed and fell back in her bed.

Alexia's image flashed before her eyes. How she cried out of pure happiness when she got told that she will be a mother soon. A soothing thought and one that managed the impossible -- make Margaret forget about her raging hard-on for a few moments.

Her hand rested on her soft stomach on a quest to find any signs of her early pregnancy. She knew it was way too early for that, but one could hope. It will be a delightful day when she'd finally discovered the definitive proof of life growing inside her she thought with a worn-out smile.

Margaret's sleep deprivation might have become a blessing in disguise though. Wouldn't it have been for her pent-up frustration; she would probably lament the current turn of events and overthink her next steps even more than she already did. Instead, she felt her uptight muscles slowly relax and her eye lids grow increasingly heavier. Almost there ... just a few more minutes ... and then...

A loud knock erupted at the door. One that dragged Margaret back into reality regardless of how much she tried to hold on to the taste of rest she just felt.

She growled angrily and tugged her pillow onto her face in an attempt to shield her from the disturbance coming from her door, but to no avail.

"My king. I heard you are awake. You might want to open your highness," a familiar, mature voice called on the other side of the wooden door to Margaret's childhood bedroom.

"I am... and I will attain to all urgent things after sunrise," Margaret hissed on the verge of snapping for good.

The last remnants of her composure threatened to break by the sheer audacity of someone disturbing her in the middle of the night. And even eavesdropping from outside her bedroom as it seemed.

"Your highness. I was told this was urgent. And it could not wait one more night," the voice said.

Margaret gestured wildly and flung her pillow halfway across her bedroom in a silent explosion of rage.

"Give me a moment to get dressed," she then eventually muttered.

A part of her just wanted to rage. To shout and order her guards to remove this intruder. But she also realised no one would disturb her like this without a good reason.

She cursed silently while slipping naked into her coat of ermine and fox fur. Getting into her gown would take too long and frankly she didn't feel like someone could even expect her to be properly dressed in the middle of the night.

Margaret gritted her teeth and swallowed the last traces of her fury before opening the door.

She perked an eyebrow when she saw who stood at the other end of the entrance.

A woman she "adored" a lot when growing up, especially throughout her early teenage years. A woman who was the only one allowed to took care of her mothers "needs" when one of them wasn't in the palace -- a prestigious position and probably the one envied the most throughout the palace. The type of woman that aged like fine wine and despite hitting her mid-forties didn't lose any of her attractiveness. Some aspects of her seemed to only grow bigger with age. The royal concubine ... and one of Margaret's earliest crushes.

"You know what time it is, Helena? I hope you got a good reason for disturbing me this late," Margaret said.

"I have my king. And I apologize for my sudden visit. I wouldn't have knocked if I didn't hear you being awake and in need," the curvy brunette said in her typical silky voice.

"So, you were listening. You know there is a thing called privacy, even for kings. I hope you realize that," Margaret said.

"I do, my king. But dare I say I know when a king requires some special help... and got some special needs," Helena said and instinctively pushed her more than sizable chest forward.

The overly agitated, constantly aroused part of Margaret rejoiced in need when hearing her childhood crush openly suggest such "help". But Margaret's more adult and composed site was fuelled with nothing but anger over such a cheap attempt to seduce her.

"Already, Helena? It's been like a day since I took over and you are already planning to replace my mothers with me? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought your connection with them was stronger," Margaret hissed.

Helena's face darkened for a brief moment before regaining her almost unnatural composure. If there was one person, Margaret couldn't even imagine being angry it would be the busty brunette. Her usual smirk returned onto her seasoned lips and she rested both hands on her tight-fitting coat.

"My king. I am not here to charm you or benefit from your neglected needs. And neither am I betraying Ana nor Euridike. I just realise how much the crown weighs on even the strongest of souls and offer moments of relief and joy so you can attain your role as king with a clear and sharp mind. Many lives rely upon that if I might add," Helena said.

Margaret sighed and leaned into the doorframe. Her smirk grew wider as she shook her head.

"You know, that sounds exactly like I just said. Just covered up with big words to hide the fact that it is still an attempt to seduce me," Margaret said.

"Then let me rephrase that, my king. I served your mothers for many years. Even before they were bestowed with the burden you have to deal with from now on. And I consider them much more than just part of my profession. I might have been one of the few who could ever call kings and queens their true friends. And I don't plan on changing that during your reign, Margaret."

The blonde chuckled knowingly and couldn't hide her annoyance.

"It's not like we haven't known each other for years, Helena. I remember you throughout all my life ... and suddenly you are interested in that? Why didn't you offer me your 'friendship' earlier? Was the friendship of a princess not enough for you?"

Helena shook her head and took a step closer towards the tired king.

"Margaret, I always considered you a friend, but never acknowledged the possibility of you being interested in my services... like your mothers or sister were. I apologize if I didn't notice that."

"Hold on. My sister? Sybilla did ask you to... for your 'friendship' as you call it?" Margaret asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, my king, more often than just once. And if I dare say, it certainly helped her getting more comfortable with herself. I am glad I could help her."

Margaret's mind was filled with images of her sister, by now a true behemoth, taking care of Helena's ample body.

She felt her nude body slightly tremble and her nipple engorged when her skin brushed against her restrictive coat.

"And judging by your reaction I must truly apologize for not realising that you fancied me quite a lot yourself," Helena said with a soft smile.

"I did not say a thing," Margaret said with a sudden heat spreading onto her cheeks.

"You aren't just speaking with your mouth, Margaret. Your body tells me everything I need to know," Helena said and came once again closer.

She stood at a proud height, even a tad taller than Alexia. In the past, Margaret had to look up to meet her eyes and often force herself to not get caught staring at her bulging breasts. Now, Helena was the one who had to look up ... and that somehow made Margaret swell with pride. Among other things.

"I... appreciate the offer. But I ... can't. Good night, Helena," Margaret muttered.

Margaret hastily shut the door, just in time to avoid revealing that her member took some liking to the concubine's offer.

She fought her teenage self which would have killed for an opportunity to sleep with Helena, but the adult in her rightfully objected the advances of anyone besides her partner... and future mother of her child.

The blonde pressed her back onto the wooden door, almost like it would make Helena somehow disappear on the other side faster. But she silently waited ... and every second she just stood outside made Margaret's mind question herself if she shouldn't ask her in. Just to help her get her head straight.

No! She would never cheat on Alexia. No matter what! Regardless of how pent up she felt.

Her hand pushed the swelling bulge under her coat down and almost a moan escaped her lips. She was already back in heat. And knew that meant many more hours of agony.

"Alexia sent me, my king," Helena eventually said.

Margaret expected much from the masterful seductress, but not that. She would have bitterly fought herself over the desire to let her in, but deep down she knew she wouldn't give in ... she hoped at least. But this one sentence made her slowly open her door with new found curiosity.

"She did what?"

Helena didn't move an inch when the door was closed before her, nor when it opened again -- she clearly expected to peak the king's interest with that one sentence.

"I spoke to her today. Right after you and her friends visited her. At first, I just wanted to see how she is doing and after some time she opened up a bit about what you and she experienced over the last few months. Until I was asked a favour."

"What favour?" Margaret asked with perked eyebrows.

"To help you," Helena drily replied.

She clearly built anticipation, just to release it in this very moment. Yet, her gaze wasn't one of cunning complacency. The concubine appeared to speak the truth -- or was the most skilled liar Margaret had ever seen.

"Let me get that straight: Alexia asked you to sleep with me... after just talking to her for a bit. I can hardly believe that. She is quite the jealous type," Margaret said.

"I also noticed that... and yes. She spoke about many things and eventually about you two too. I believe she just wanted to speak with someone who wouldn't judge her. To someone who got enough distance between her and what she did to offer honesty and an objective opinion -- especially about Beth. There is much weighing onto her conscience and I think the conversation eased that burden for a bit. I hope you don't mind my interference your majesty," Helena said in a calm but soothing tone.

Margaret was still cautious, but nevertheless couldn't feel anger over anyone trying to alleviate some of her partner's pain.

"I ... if that is indeed true... I have to thank you. But I still have a hard time believing that Alexia could ever suggest you... helping... me," Margaret said timidly.

The air between the two grew hotter again when the topic swelled once more with sexual tension.

"As you can imagine, she made me promise a plethora of things. You are right about her being... how did you put it? One of the very jealous type?" Helena said with a soft chuckle.

"But in the end, she asked me to make sure you would no longer suffer. She asked me to visit your room and if you are still struggling with your needs, to ease your tension," Helena said and for one brief moment lowered her piercing, but beautiful eyes. "I think it's her way of saying that she deeply cares about you... and that she trusts you."

Margaret's anger completely vanished by the time Helena stopped her explanation. The day might be still early but already got richer with surprises -- and this was certainly one she never imagined hearing.

"It's strange, but in a twisted way that sounds like her. Still, I am not sure of what to make of it," Margaret said calmly without showing too much of her inner turmoil.

"Don't you believe my words, my king?"

"No. I do believe you... and even if I didn't, I would have proof by tomorrow. I am just unsure on what to do with ... your offer," Margaret said.

"Do you want to hear my personal opinion, my king?"

"If you are truly honest about it -- then yes."

Helena smiled warmly and didn't look one bit less lovely than the vivid image inside Margaret's head.

"I think you are beautiful, Margaret. And truly your mother's daughter. You might even surpass her in some regards and I would be lying if I didn't admit falling for a young Euridike in my much earlier years. Seeing you resembling her this much brings me back to my youth. And just because of that feat alone I have to thank you. But regardless of how I am feeling and how much I find myself drawn to you, I have to approach you with the dignity and respect your title requires. And the professionalism my positions also demands on a daily basis. My role is to free important people's mind from their lust, so they could focus on much, much more important decisions. Decisions that might change all our lives. This is what I offer you, my king. To allow your mind and body to rest for a few hours to regain strength for your path in front of you. That's who I am to your mothers and who I will be to you. And I swear to you nothing would ever sway my loyalty and love regarding your family."

Margaret shook her head and chuckled warmly.

"Never thought, that the position of royal concubine was such a thoughtful, almost philosophical one," Margaret smiled.

"It's a decent position. There is always time to think about things in between breaks, admittedly," Helena joked.

The two laughed and Margaret's warmth kept radiating off of her, when she withstood Helena's seductive gaze. She already formed a final decision.

"And now? What is going to happen now?" the king asked with a sly smile.

The brunette positioned one hand on her inviting waist and pushed her hips outwards.

"That depends if you grant me your trust, Margaret."

"Can I trust you not to go too far I wonder," she said.

"Never in my many years of serving your family I have done anything that wasn't in the utmost interest of your mothers. And sister. I won't start breaking such trust now, I promise."

The king's blue eyes already darted all over the concubine's body and announced her answer long before her words escaped her lips.

"Then you may enter... and help me," Margaret whispered sensually.

"I will, my king."

Helena's particular emphasis on the word "king" oozed with sexual innuendo, just like anyone else about her at this stage.

The way her long hair was flowing over her coat, which barely contained her curvaceous figure, nor did it intend to hide anything, but highlight it.

She took a step closer to Margaret, which was countered by the blonde taking one back. Almost like a dance luring Helena into her bedchamber.

How often must she have dreamed about this moment when she was younger. And now it was just as real as her awoken body's desire to welcome the concubine's professional "help".

But there was more to that "service" than Margaret first imagined.

She was about to mention that Helena better close that door unless she wanted the entire palace to hear them, when two more figures walked in. Both women must have stood next to the entrance and were dressed in the same type of coat as Helena.

"What is the meaning of this?" Margaret muttered. "You didn't say you were not alone."

"But I didn't pretend otherwise, didn't I?" Helena smiled and signalled the two to finally shut the door for good.

"You granted me your trust and now I have to ask you for the same favour. I promise you; you will enjoy my assistants' help. And if you share your mother's appetite as much as her looks, we will need the extra hands."

Margaret stumbled back. At first out of anxious confusion, now from her fearing she might actually lose herself in lust ... and take advantage of Alexia's trust. Even if she didn't plan on it.

"Will they keep the same promises you made, Helena?" Margaret said and eyed the two, top to bottom.

"Yes, my king."

"No penetration. No kissing. Nothing. You just help me clear my mind and that's it, right?"

"That's what Alexia made me promise. And that nothing of tonight will ever escape this room," Helena said.

"Promise me you will never break this promise. Even... especially if I ask you to do it," Margaret gasped, while her member was noticeably twitching and swelling underneath her coat.

"You have my word, Margaret," Helena said almost motherly.

Margaret's blood pressure was reaching a boiling point. She felt control already slip through her grasp and noticed how she wanted to lose the very last bit she held onto too.

"O..okay..." the reddening blonde shily gasped.

The king lost her crown in this very moment and returned to the state of being "just" a mere princess. Not just any ordinary princess, but a particularly underdeveloped one, which always felt her body twitch when she saw her mothers concubine and her entourage.

Margaret's thick thighs trembled at the sight of Helena with her two assistants making true on what she must have envisioned a thousand times in her life. Not even royalty could keep their composure at the grasp of fulfilling such a deeply rooted fantasy for so long.

"I... am ready..." Margaret said timidly. Her gaze in itself was channelling all her desire and showed how she longed for this moment.

"You are indeed ready," Helena smiled and looked to her left and to the dark-skinned hermaphrodite next to her before addressing the other one as well. "Don't let your king wait, introduce yourself. Both of you."

The two were clearly instructed to put on an act and were eager to impress. Neither replied and kept their voices hidden for a bit longer -- but revealed everything else.

Their coats fell to the floor and both revealed their entirely contrary, yet absolutely sensual bodies.

The taller, stronger one in particular looked very exotic. Everything about her felt like she came straight out of a fairy-tale, or any made-up story sailors tended to tell when trying to impress Margaret. Her skin was not just dark, but almost entirely black. As black as the armour of the royal guard and that somehow only further added to her very impressive physique and overall endowments.

She stood a bit taller than Alexia and almost matched her perfectly sculpted body from years of drill and daily training, but her cock was almost surely bigger and quite astonishing ... even in its semi-hard state.

The other girl was the complete opposite. Slim, pale as the moon, but blessed with fiery red hair and full lips. And endowed beyond anything Margaret had ever seen. At least comparatively speaking. The redhead's curves or height were nothing to brag about, especially considering she was assisting the royal concubine.

An average ass and perfectly serviceable breasts almost felt slightly underwhelming when pleasuring the most powerful family in the kingdom. But her endowment was also truly royal.