Out of the Ashes Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret added weak thrusts as her output decreased and Roxanne's and Beatrice's finger slowly cooled off with the rest of her own bodies' fiery lust.

The blonde caught a last glimpse on Helena, who had cum coming out of her nostrils and mouth, with a gut that looked like she was expecting to give birth much sooner than Margaret. What a sight to call it a day.

Margaret crashed back onto her back and was flanked on either side by the two assistants who almost breathed as frantically as she was.

"You... all... were amazing," Margaret whimpered and closed her eyes.

It was finally over. She could finally rest. For now.

"Helena? I will never question your friendship again. How about we further deepen that relation tomorrow morning? Morning boners are always the hardest to get down," Margaret said with closed eyes and a smug grin.

All she heard was semi-coherent mutter from the mature concubine and a loud crash when she also collapsed exhausted onto her back.

This was the last thing Margaret would hear before finding the rest she truly deserved. A quantum of peace before the gravity of reality would take hold of her again ... but only after a sunrise.