Out of the Ashes Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pale hermaphrodite's balls almost eclipsed her breasts in size and her cock already was thicker than her wrist -- even entirely flaccid. A rare contrast and something that almost instantly fuelled Margaret's curiosity as well as her swelling arousal.

Both concubines, both resembling an entirely different taste for a different occasion, came closer and each laid one hand on top of Margaret's bulging bosom stretching her ermine coat.

"I am Beatrice, my king," the pale, slim redhead said in a simply angelic voice.

"And I am Roxanne, my king," the bulking ebony beauty gasped in a tone that could melt mountains.

Their hands firmly groped the king's hefty breasts through the fabric and made Margaret moan loudly at the desperately needed attention.

"Just... call me... Margaret," she said while slowly walking backwards. Towards her bed.

"As you wish Margaret," Roxanne said and her other free hand started caressing the growing bulge in between the king's legs.

"Your body is truly majestic, Margaret," Beatrice said and assertively took a good grab of the blonde's equally sizable ass.

Margaret was in heaven.

She could tell, that her body craved nothing more than being touched in such a way. To be driven towards pleasure until it couldn't be contained any more. Everything over the last few days built to one epic climax and all this anticipation channelled itself into arousal for this eagerly expected crescendo.

For all its downsides there was quite some reason in praising her curvaceous body. It might be a chore to deal with its growing desires, but once she was allowed to let loose it was nothing but a blissful delight to feel every inch of it getting praised and groped.

"Mmmhh...." Margaret gasped in wordless agreement.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself, Margaret," Helena said with a sly smirk.

Her hands were both on her hips, her breasts and ass pushed outward as she was about to show off her own Rubenesque figure.

Even while her breasts and swelling bulge got worshipped, Margaret's eyes were glued to Helena. She was clearly the crown jewel of the three, regardless of her being older than the two combined.

It had always been like this. Her assistants frequently got replaced by her mothers. And depending on their mood and tastes at the time, their substitutes might have looked very different to their predecessors. Often one was strong and imposing, while the other was petite or exotic, sometimes both, sometimes neither. But Helena remained the only constant and her place out of contention. Margaret never questioned that fact either.

The brunette followed the trio and only stopped when Beatrice and Roxanne led Margaret to her bedframe. Their constant touches made her sport a hefty bulge already, but that was just the appetizer for the main course.

"Good. Just give in, Margaret," she said and start reaching for the buttons holding her strained coat together.

The king's mouth opened for another silent gasp when she saw her childhood crush reveal the first inches of skin, which led to a mouth-watering ocean of cleavage.

"Gods," Beatrice moaned.

Her hand was lifted with the rest of Margaret's coat when her already two-foot-long member started to rise and expand further.

"Well, get her out of that pesky coat already," Helena mused and playfully teased Margaret by playing with the next button, which would reveal her full bosom. "She needs the extra room to grow soon." And Helena was right.

Margaret's usually comfy late-night attire stretched and ached at every corner. It needed to get off. Hell, if someone would have ripped it to pieces, she wouldn't have mind one bit.

By the time Roxanne finally started sliding her hands into the blonde's bosom and loosened the button while Beatrice opened the tight belt, everything about the young blonde's body fired up in ecstasy.

Her hefty tits sagged not more than a few inches and kept their remarkable perkiness and defied all gravity. The black concubine, a professional when it came to pleasing all sorts of people and respective shapes, drooled noticeably at such a sight. Even she rarely ever saw someone this endowed ... and still growing.

Beatrice found herself confronted with Margaret's even prouder lower half. Her cock sprouted out from her groin like another leg- and her legs were already very meaty to begin with.

Easily twice the size she sported before her growth spurt hit and it was nowhere near to reaching full size yet, at least for as long as Helena wore any clothes.

"Your turn," Margaret huskily gasped towards the brunette who her eyes never strayed away from.

"Of course, Margaret," the mature concubine mused.

Margaret's gaze was locked onto the brunette's fiery blue eyes as she slowly turned around and started teasing her also more than remarkable backside.

Helena was always known for her massive breasts, but rarely anyone ever spoke about her also magnificent ass. Possibly even one of the biggest and firmest asses in the whole kingdom at her peak. Even Margaret who drooled over every inch of the Helena's full-figured body was guilty of overlooking that fact at times. Now it was Helena's turn to seemingly remind her about just that.

Her coat slowly trickled over her sensual curves and struggled for a few moments to make it past the curvature of her ample behind before surrendering for good. What remained was a woman defying her age and looking as beautiful as the newly crowned king reminded her from all those wet nights in her youth.

"Fuck," Margaret moaned, partially to the other two concubines' touches, but mostly because of Helena's arousing figure.

"How lewd," Beatrice mused due to the king's outburst.

"Like what you see, my liege?" Helena said while cheekily looking over her shoulder and cupping her gigantic breasts, which were visible even from behind.

"Mmmh...I do," Margaret gasped and her cock started to fill with warmth and blood.

It lengthened in between Roxanne's trembling fingers and started to throb as it also gained rigidity before its inevitable rise upwards.

"You are so huge, Margaret!" Roxanne gasped while her own member was close to reaching full size.

It was of truly remarkable length and girth, but soon it would be clear who was the most endowed hermaphrodite in the room and it wouldn't be her -- not by a long shot.

"Good, Margaret. Let it go. Grow huge and hard for me," Helena demanded.

She was in total control. Of the situation and herself. Unlike her assistants she remained her simply erotic persona and didn't allow her seductive demeanour slip when facing someone that clearly aroused her as well.

Helena grinned and silently inspected Margaret's tool swelling further and soon breaking through the three feet mark in length. But it still didn't show any signs of stopping down. If anything, it looked awoken and determined to make the master seductress drool like her assistants.

"Oh... my...that's quite ... a lot," the mature brunette smirked and for a brief second had to bite her lips.

Just seeing such a small break in her former crushes' composure made Margaret moan in excitement and swell further with pride.

"Grope harder," she ordered the other two and pulled both closer towards her as she returned her gaze to their mentor. "And you ... show me your huge breasts, Helena."

"As you wish, my king. Truth be told I like this attitude of yours," the brunette said.

She didn't just look entertained, but almost flustered by Margaret suddenly taking the initiative but nevertheless tried her best to hide her actual emotions. Yet her body couldn't keep the same composure.

Her dick already started to throb eagerly while she still cupped her hefty breasts in her hand. They were certainly more than a hand full and spilled out between her experienced fingers.

And then they were finally freed. Both massive globes crashed down quite significantly and couldn't retain the same perky shape as someone of Margaret's age, but that didn't take away from the fact that they were still breathtakingly arousing.

Helena pushed her freed breasts together with her upper arms and squeezed them into a more flattering shape and simply amazing cleavage.

"You like what you see?"

Margaret chuckled and moaned lewdly when Roxanne's groping turned more passionate as her swelling dick further enticed the ebony assistant.

"Much better," she slily remarked and downplayed her untamed heat.

The way her cock now throbbed left nothing to the imagination how excited she was to finally see Helena in her full glory. And also, almost at full mast.

The fact that she also managed to make her former crush grow hard this fast, only added to Margaret's already overtaking desire.

"Glad to hear that, Margaret," Helena said and slowly walked towards the blonde.

Her hips swayed enticingly and further highlighted her very impressively thick thighs and perk ass -- both features she seemed prouder about than her noticeably less shapely tits.

She stood before the king, which sat on her bed with both assistants taking care of Margaret's hefty breasts and ass.

Her assistants already lost themselves in excitement as they groped every inch of the truly royal body on display, but she kept her calm, yet seductive demeanour ... for now.

"You are still not fully hard yet," Helena said.

"Maybe you could change that with some extra efforts," Margaret huskily replied.

Both moaned for a second when Helena went on her knees.

The almost 40-inch mast threatened to explode when the concubine first laid her hand on its vein-riddled skin. The touch alone was like lightning and made the king cry out in bliss when it forced her member to feel even fuller and harder as it surged again.

And Helena? She was barely able to make sense of how someone who was all things but big just a year ago, can sport such a massive and mouth-watering cock. A dick so amazingly long and beautifully thick that it seemed destined to achieve the title of the proudest sceptre in the kingdom soon -- a fitting tool for a newly crowned king.

"You... oh... are still getting bigger," Helena muttered in disbelief.

Her assistants were long past the point of praising Margaret. They were reduced to wildly groping and kissing the king's massive curves and from the corner of their occupied eyes taking in how their mentor also lost the battle to Margaret's body.

"Stroke it. I want you to see it fully hard," Margaret said.

Helena obliged mindlessly and started going up and down with her right hand.

There was too much skin, too many veins to cover for one hand, not that both her hands would be sufficient for something this big and girthy either. And it didn't stop there.

Margaret thrusted her hips instinctively into the concubine's shaking hand and felt another 2 inches surge towards the brunette's drooling face. She was close now -- at a staggering 43 inches of majestic meat.

"I... think you surpassed both your mothers already," Helena muttered and almost leaned in to kiss the throbbing behemoth before her face.

"And I am still growing," Margaret said with clear pride in her voice.

Roxanne and Beatrice moaned into Margaret's body when hearing her promise to get even bigger. Both their lips and tongues angrily caressing every part of Margaret's body they could possibly cover.

"You... it certainly looks like it," Helena gasped and reached for Margaret's crown jewels.

Her left hand discovered both swollen balls and they could easily be mistaken for actual melons.

"My dear... How pent up are you? They are soo heavy!"

"They feel even fuller as they look, trust me."

"No wonder you weren't able to sleep. Well ...how about we change that shall we?" Helena gasped absently and started caressing them with her left.

Margaret cried out in agony when her painfully egregious testes somehow started to feel even fuller.

She spread her legs and allowed full access to her heavy and dropping balls. With both orbs churning with a massive reservoir of stored-up cum ready to be unleashed.

"You... are... soo... big... everywhere," Helena muttered and took in the king's rampant scent.

Pre cum started to leak from Margaret's by now rock-hard member, throbbing above the busty brunette pushing her head into the heavenly musky scrotum of her liege.

"Fffffuuuccckkk," Margaret slurred and let out a sigh when she felt Helena's lips on her bloated balls.

She wasn't the only one who let go of any trace of professionalism she had left and revelled in what started as "just" another service to the royal family. Her assistants both started greedily pushing their lips onto Margaret's nipples and started sucking on them with both locked into place by the blonde's hands.

Margaret started to moan louder and didn't have to tell them to keep groping her body wherever they could. Every inch needed to be released from the shackles of her pent-up frustration. Every ounce of her stored up cum pumped into Helena.

"Use your tits... and your mouth," Margaret said in between deep moans.

She almost came when she noticed Helena's excitement and also confusion about this new demand from her king. Helena might be rightfully famous for her massive breasts, but even she couldn't fully contain such a massive member -- let alone her mouth.

"I... am afraid you ... are too big..." Helena said in a trembling voice.

It felt simply powerful to hear that words from someone like her. A person that was an expert on all things regarding sex and one that surely wasn't easily impressed. Yet she was drooling and her own member throbbing with need at the sight of the formerly pitiful princess.

"Say that again..." Margaret slurred when Beatrice's fingers dug deeper into her huge ass.

"You... are massive, Margaret. Too...big... for my tits."

Margaret let out a hearty and husky moan and almost thought she would finally be allowed to feel the sweet release she was craving for so many days. But it was just another big load of pre cum raining down on Helena.

"I want to cum... soo... bad," she whimpered and thrusted her hips forward.

She could feel Helena's unsteady breath on her glans and had no intention of pulling back. It was Helena's role to free the royal family from her lust she said, now it was time to fulfil that duty.

"Lick... it," Margaret insisted and pushed her engorged meatpole into Helena's gaping mouth.

She didn't deem her mouth big enough to work the gargantuan dick properly. Yet she didn't back away when its pre-cum leaking glans invaded her mouth.

Helena's hands both went straight for the heavy throbbing shaft and started going up and down at a feverish pace. While her lips and tongue did their best at dealing with the bulbous head and danced enticingly close to Margaret's leaking urethra.

"Fuck... holy fuck...YES!" Margaret shouted.

The king would have felt repelled if someone slurred like that a year ago. But after discovering true lust for herself, she couldn't even attempt to hold anything back. She needed it all. Especially after a week of neglecting her body's urges.

She slowly thrusted her cock a few inches deeper into Helena who struggled to find somehow space for the massive invader and took as much as she possibly could. It was nowhere near to Margaret's full girth, but a decent start.

"Use ... your..." she wanted to order, but Helena's tongue was faster than hers.

Helena's silver tongue after teasing the gushing entrance for so long made it into the king's urethra and made her moan at the tops of her lungs.

Margaret's whole body shook at this new sensation, but she didn't allow the two assistants to stop their sucking or groping. If anything, they should go much, much harder.

"More!" she screamed and felt another load of pre travel along her shaft and directly into Helena's mouth.

Everyone was sweating and gasping like they just finished the hardest of drills or the most passionate of fuck marathons. Yet, nobody climaxed thus far. Thus far.

The king's movement got more frantic and erratic. Her massive breasts and ass shook when she started thrusting harder in her seated position but didn't want Roxanne or Beatrice to stop. She was getting close and simply had to cum after all this.

"Please use your tits! I want your tits! Give me your huge fucking tits! And hands! Just do it!" she begged and felt all her muscles cramp up in anticipation of this epic orgasm rising within her.

"With...pleasure," Helena moaned with ounces of royal seed dripping from her mouth.

The brunette got up and held the close to erupting cock with both hands and positioned it between her massive tits. They didn't fully reach around, not by a long shot, but covered a good portion of its enormous girth. Still, Margaret's length reached far above Helena's hefty tits and rained pre down onto the brunette's head.

"Yesssss... I..." Margaret muttered.

Almost like Helena could read her thoughts the concubine started rubbing her massive breasts along the shaft and allowed her fingertips to dig deep into the throbbing veins.

This was the last straw. That stimulation combined with Roxanne and Beatrice furiously sucking her nipples, with their hands straying off into her vagina as well as her ass. That was enough. And worth the wait.

"Cumming!!!!"

Margaret's body stiffened all over as her cock thickened one last time before covering the whole bed and all women with load after load of sticky whiteness. It kept pumping and erupting within Helena's tight embrace of soft titflesh, but the efforts of all concubines didn't stop. They were lost in the spectacle almost as much as Margaret was.

But unlike them, the king was not even in control of a single muscle as her body exploded with pleasure unlike anything she ever felt before. The days of agony were all washed away within seconds of simply divine bliss.

Her dick was pulsating like possessed and made Helena's entire body shiver with every new throb, every new wave of cum pumping from her still bloated balls.

Margaret's voice grew weaker as her screams turned into a whimper. The sensation was just too strong. Too much to make sense of.

This or she couldn't find any reasoning behind Helena attempting the impossible and trying to stop the ongoing tidal wave with her mouth. It might have been the way the king's member erupted inches before her eyes. Maybe her unreasonably strong devotion to her profession. Or just ordinary horniness from a woman that thought she mastered the art of love. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that she bit off way more than she could possibly chew this time.

Helena's mouth barely managed to engulf Margaret's engorged crown, but that was enough to form a tight seal on the constantly unloading firehose. She opposed Margaret's loads with all her experienced might but soon realised that the king's appetite and output was as extraordinary as her figure.

Margaret gasped in joy when she heard the brunette increasingly struggle to gulp down load after load. The concubine's throat bulged outwards by the sheer maelstrom of cum Margaret was conjuring after a week of chastity. Soon her stomach followed.

Helena found herself unable to withdraw from the fountain of Margaret's delicious cum, even when her own body begged her to surrender. Her lust prevailed -- proven by her hands that kept firmly going up and down throughout Margaret's epic climax.

For a moment it almost felt like this could go on forever. A reality where Margaret could come until the end of time and Helena would gobble it all up until she would fill a room. It would be certainly a more blissful one that she lived in, that was for sure.

Sadly, this fantasy like all things had to come to an end eventually.