All Comments on 'Out of the Ashes Ch. 23'

by Hurradiegams666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GlenOfGlassGlenOfGlassabout 2 years ago

Aw, a little disappointing that Margaret didn't outgrow her mothers. Maybe too much energy went towards the pregnancy. This chapter feels like the end of the series. Are you planning on more? In any case, thanks for writing.

Hurradiegams666Hurradiegams666almost 2 years agoAuthor

Margaret fell only two inches short of outgrowing the biggest hermaphrodite in generations. She is by no means tiny anymore ;) And even surpassed queenmother as the thiccest and probably most hung woman in the entire realm ... which will get only heavier in her pregnancy :D

But you are right, this chapter and the next ones will feel a bit like an epilogue before the literal epilogue which will span many years and all characters and their ultimate fates.

I plan on doing two or three more chapters, who are mostly wholesome and cute before concluding this project. The new project will be far less elaborate and plot driven, but genuinely more fun (kinky and just light hearted)

There is also this stray idea of doing a "what if" spin off of Out of the ashes. With the same world and characters but without Margaret ever being born ... and the entire kingdom decaying into anarchy. That would be way darker and brutal, but who knows maybe one day. :)

Ty for reading ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHurradiegams666@Hurradiegams666
Hello there! I am just a non-native writer trying to offer some stories for your enjoyment and to improve my own craft. Most stories will include seriously niche fetish (futa, growth etc.) elements, but hopefully will also work from a story perspective on their own. That's w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES