All Comments on 'Out of the Blue Ch. 01'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I stopped at "this is a true story". It's a porn site and we all know there's nothing real in porn. No one believes you.

MingemuncherMingemuncher9 months agoAuthor

Really, you come on the site to read a dirty story and are put off by the word ‘True’. I don’t think so. What you are saying, is that if I lied and said I had made everything up, you would have read it. That’s plainly stupid. I usually ignore all the ludicrous comments from self righteous Anonimous twits, but just couldn’t let this one go.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good to see a Kiwi story

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

"This is a true story. Yes, I have enhanced the sex, invented the dialogue and changed many names."

Then it is not a true story.. lol. That said the story wasn't bad, I would leave that first declaration out as it distracts from the fantasy of it. I'll be looking to see where you take this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES