Out of The Shadows Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuing the saga of Mel and Joe, and Lainey and Ken.
3.6k words
4.59
4.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,753 Followers

Here is the continuing saga of my characters from Heart Is Where The Home Is and Living In The Shadows. I've gone round and round throwing out a dozen ways to take this story and now I've settled it. I think Out Of The Shadows will be the final arc for these characters. It will be several chapters long depending on where I break them up. This first one is kind of a bridge between the end of Living In The Shadows and Out of The Shadows, so it's a sort of vignette or interlude and is shorter.

***Mel***

With everything patched up with my family and Joe, life moved on. When we got back home after the Christmas break, Joe and I picked up from a new place of normality.

We stuck with our plan of seeing each other on the weekends, but that didn't stop him from coming over several times a week for breakfast. He liked that we enjoyed our fair share of bacon because he was doing some kind of low carb thing. I didn't understand it, as bacon is fattening and he was in amazing shape, but I let it slide and fed him bacon. I still don't think he knows how to turn his stove on.

Keri started dating a guy named Taylor, who I referred to affectionately as 'Swiftie.' Thankfully, Keri was amused by it and let me do it when he wasn't around. Joe and Taylor got along well, and we were a pretty close-knit group. Then something happened that rocked me to the core.

Keri had sex with Taylor.

We didn't have a vow of celibacy or anything, and I was close to doing it with Joe anyway, but when Joe and I did our oral play, we did it at his house.

I was awoken one night by Keri screaming Taylor's name followed by a stream of "oh, Gods" and a couple of "fuck me harder, babys." She must've thought I wasn't home because I went to bed early after not feeling well with a headache.

I sat up and listened and to my horror was turned on. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only midnight, so I texted Joe.

"R U up?"

He must've been asleep because I got no response. The guy slept like a log.

I tried to go back to sleep but they were too loud. Finally, after fifteen more minutes of bed creaking, the noises stopped. I sighed, "thank you, Jesus," and managed to fall back asleep sometime after I heard Taylor leave.

The next morning, I was eating some toast when Keri bounced into the kitchen.

I sneered, "Could you be a little quieter next time?"

She threw her hand to her mouth, "You were home? Oh, my God!"

I nodded as I chewed and then she smiled and sat down.

"Holy cow, Mel. I never knew sex would feel so good."

"TMI, bitch," I grumbled.

"No way, Mel. It was our third time and I swear to the heavens, it's better every time."

"Why didn't you tell me you're doing him?"

She shrugged, "I was gonna, but I know you're waiting with Joe. I guess I didn't want it to sound like I was rubbing it in."

"I guess that makes sense." I smirked and asked, "Is he a big guy?"

We giggled and she nodded.

"Did it hurt the first time?" I asked. I had been wondering what Joe would feel like stretching my insides. I used my trusty vibrator, so I wasn't a complete virgin, but Joe was bigger than my toy.

"A little, at first. He's fatter than my rabbit but just about the same length. Oh, Mel, it feels so good when he's inside me."

We giggled again and she started to give me way more info than I needed.

"Easy, girl. Do you even love Taylor? I haven't heard you guys say it."

"He tells me he loves me all the time. He's just uncomfortable saying it in front of others. You know how he doesn't even like to kiss me in public."

I did know that. He wasn't the most affectionate guy in the state, that's for sure.

"Have you been thinking about it?" she asked.

I nodded. "I'm close. I'm convinced we'll be together for the long haul, I'm kind of scared, I guess."

"I get it. I was freaked out about it too. I guess Taylor was a little pushier about it than Joe is."

"Do you feel different, now that you've done it?"

She shook her head, "No. I do feel more anxious to see Taylor though."

We broke into laughter and that conversation started the last bit of crumbling down of my resolve.

*****

Later, we were approaching the end of the school year. My parents were pressuring me to come home for the Summer, but I wanted to see what Joe would do before I made any decision. They weren't happy with that.

Keri was going home for a couple of months. Taylor was from Madison, Wisconsin, which is only a couple of hours from our little hometown, and she wanted to be able to see him. I don't have that option with Joe. His family is from Tennessee.

One evening, Keri and I were studying when the doorbell rang. Neither of us expected our man to be stopping by with all the studying we had to do for finals, so we had no idea who was bugging us.

Keri got to the door first and screamed.

I rushed over and saw it was Ken, Jim, and hip-hop star Devon Jackson, who was a fellow actor friend of Ken and Jim's.

Devon had a big smile on his face and said, "You were right, Jim, except she didn't pass out."

They got a kick out of Keri's star shock, and I yelled, "Quit being assholes. You know she can't take surprises like this."

"Sorry, Mel, I guess we should have told you we were coming to visit," Ken said as he gave me a hug.

"No shit, jerk, and wipe that smile off your face, Jim Steel. You're not so famous that I can't call Abby on you."

"Whoa! Don't tell Abby," he begged like a teenager in trouble. "I'm sorry, Keri."

They all walked in and sat on the couches.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

Jim answered, "There's a comic convention at Stanford and we're doing a joint appearance. We figured we'd stop by and visit you guys for dinner. You don't know where my brother is do ya?"

"He's at a study group tonight. They get together at a pizza place not too far from here."

Devon said, "Y'all want pizza? I'm starving."

We all agreed, and I had to snap Keri out of her daze. She couldn't stop staring at Devon.

"Keri, this is Devon. He's a good guy."

Devon smiled his million-dollar smile, and took her hand, "Hello, beautiful." He kissed her limp hand and she fainted.

"Oh, for Christ's sakes," I said as Devon caught her and set her on the couch.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Devon asked, looking alarmed.

"Happens all the time," Ken and Jim said in unison, making them laugh.

"Jesus, guys. She was just getting used to Ken," I groaned.

Ken went to the kitchen to get some water and Devon was still really worried.

"Don't worry, Devon. She'll be fine," I said. He wasn't convinced and patted her hand to try to wake her.

Jim laughed and said, "Dev, you should have seen her when she went to Ken's for a barbecue. Ken and I weren't wearing shirts when she came outside. She froze like a popsicle."

Devon shook his head, "Dude, you guys put on a beefcake show for this child?"

Ken laughed, "No, man. I was working the grill, and it was hot out. Jim was just keeping me company. He's the one who threatened to put on speedos. I thought Mel's dad was going to go into conniptions."

Keri came to and whispered, "Speedos?"

Jim laughed and said, "It was an idle threat. Abby doesn't let me wear them out of the house."

Devon laughed and asked, "Hey, little lady. Are you all right?"

Keri looked around and asked, "What happened?"

Devon said, "You fainted, sweetie. Are you okay?"

Keri stuttered, "D-D-Devon Jackson."

"The one and only," he smiled. "You gave me a scare, little lady. Here, sweetie, drink some water."

She sipped the water and looked around. Then she groaned, "I'm dreaming."

Ken sighed and said, "Keri, you're okay. You know me and Jim. Devon's just tagging along."

Her head spun around, and she realized the superstar Devon Jackson was holding her hand.

"Easy, little girl," he said. "I'm just a normal guy like Ken and Jim. We're gonna be friends, baby."

Ken sighed and said, "Jim, I don't think she was this bad with either of us."

Jim laughed, "She didn't faint when she met me, stud."

Devon said, "Keri, would you like some pizza?"

She looked at him, still dazed and confused, "You eat pizza?"

That made us all laugh.

Devon said, "Don't you?"

She nodded her head and Ken said, "Wait! We're gonna go to a pizza place?"

Jim shook his head, "No, man. I don't want to deal with the public. Get it delivered."

I said, "I'll go pick it up. It'll give me a chance to see Joe."

Jim made kissy face sounds while Ken and Devon laughed and joined him.

"God! You guys are like little kids," I groaned. "Call it in."

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

***Joe***

I had just pulled Kait's hand off of my leg for the fourth time when I got tired of her antics.

"That's it! I'm going home. You guys can get through this on your own. I stood and turned around to see a fuming Melanie standing behind us.

"Melanie!" I almost shouted.

She pushed me aside and grabbed Kait by the hair.

"Keep your hands off my man, bitch!" she growled and threw Kait's head forward.

I was frozen from shock. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the pick-up window.

"Melanie, nothing..."

She cut me off, "I saw that skank put her hand on you and you remove it. Don't worry about it."

I kissed her while we waited for her pizza. I was surprised when there were three of them.

"Feeding an army or something?" I teased.

"Nope. Your brother is at my house with Ken and Devon."

"Really?" I asked and regretted it. It was a dumb question. Why would she kid me about that?

"Yeah, and Devon made Keri faint."

Poor Keri. I knew she had trouble adjusting to the celebrities that move around her life due to Melanie's relationship with Ken. I wondered if she'd ever get over it.

***Melanie***

I wanted to kill that slut, but I held my temper back--mostly. Thank God, Joe got upset with her too. I couldn't have handled it if he wasn't trustworthy. I loved him so much; it would kill me if he cheated or dumped me.

That was the moment I knew I was ready to make love with him. It had been weighing heavy on my mind since we reconnected after Christmas, and I felt it was a poop or get off the pot situation. Other girls were after him and he was fighting them off. He didn't even know he was proving to me, just how worthy of my love he was. God! I loved him.

We got back to the house, and all were surprised Joe came back with me.

"Joe got sick of fighting off one of the sluts in his study group," I explained.

"What?" Jim asked. "My little bro has to fight girls off now? Get outta here."

Joe lost some of the confidence he'd been building over several months, with Jim's teasing. I was about to jump in but saw Ken shake his head no to me.

Joe got some balls back all of a sudden and said, "Watch it, Hollywood, or I'll go on television tomorrow and tell everyone you're gay and Abby's kids are Ken's."

Ken coughed up his water and Devon said, "Hey, kid, if you ever do that, I'll back you up on it."

Everyone laughed except Jim, but he wasn't upset, he smiled and patted Joe on the back.

"Let's eat before the pizza gets cold, action heroes," I said.

*****

After dinner, Ken, and the guys, were getting ready to leave. I said, "Ken, you really just came by for dinner? Everything's okay at home?"

"Yep. Everyone misses you and hopes you come home for the Summer."

He saw the look on my face and back tracked.

"Wait, Mel. I'm not here to try to convince you to come home. You do whatever you want and if you need anything from me, let me know."

"Okay, I don't know what I'm going to do yet," I said and looked at Joe. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I'll admit to being irritated with his indecision.

"Okay, Mel. I love you and I hope to see you again soon."

"Love you too, Ken. Give everyone a hug for me."

The others made their goodbyes and after they were gone, Keri flopped down on the couch.

"I can't believe I had pizza with Devon Jackson."

Joe and I laughed and sat on the opposite couch.

I said, "It was nice of them to stop by."

Joe said, "Jim pulled me aside and told me Ken offered to let me stay with them for the summer."

"Really!" I shrieked. "Will you?"

"I'd like to go home for a little bit though. Maybe, a couple of weeks to make my parents happy. After that, I'll go up north to spend the rest of the summer with you."

I jumped on top of him and kissed all over his face like something you'd see in those old-timey movies.

Suddenly, he grabbed my face with both hands to stop me, and he kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. My whole body tingled as we made out for several minutes.

"Um, well, I'll just go to my room then," Keri said before throwing a pillow at my head.

I looked into Joe's bright eyes and said, "Let's go to my bedroom."

He smiled but had no idea of what was coming.

***Joe***

I followed Mel up to her room and playfully rubbed her butt over her pants. I knew being taken upstairs meant we'd get to fool around, and I was looking forward to seeing her body again.

I was more than ready to take our fooling around to the next level and make love to her, but I promised to never push her farther than she let me. I thought the last time we were together she was close, but I think she got cold feet.

I knew Taylor and Keri were doing it. He slipped up and bought condoms when we were at a convenience store together, but I never told Mel or Keri I knew. That was between them.

After entering her room, Mel turned and closed the door. Without looking at me she said, "Get completely naked, sweetie. I've got something special planned for you tonight."

Being trained well, I did as I was told and took off my T-shirt and jeans. I had to stop when she pulled off her shirt. God! She was beautiful.

"Come on, baby," she said looking at me in my boxers and socks. "Completely naked."

She smiled, then walked over to her closet. I slid my boxers down as I watched her heart-shaped butt as she bent over and pick up a bag. I had a perfect view of her glistening pussy and felt something good was going to happen.

"Tonight is going to be special, and I've made some arrangements beforehand," she said as she pulled out a couple of candles and a bottle of lube.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

She nodded and said, "I was going to put on some sexy lingerie for you, but we can save that for another time. Would you please lay on the bed?"

I dumbly nodded, and she said, "Take the socks off first."

She slid in beside me and kissed my chest. As she took my penis in her hand, she squeezed it gently and said, "I got the lube in case we need it to help your big guy down here fit inside little old me."

We kissed, and I asked, "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

My cock throbbed in her hand, after hearing that, and she giggled.

***Melanie***

The moment arrived, and it wasn't as climactic as I expected.

We fumbled around through foreplay, he sucked and nibbled, I licked and sucked, we were both nervous. Too nervous--I had to do something.

"Joe, I love you," I said as he was circling my clit with his index finger and sucking my nipple.

He looked up and said, "I love you too."

I smiled and told him, "Lay on your back."

When I straddled his hips, his eyes shot wide in what looked like fear or worry.

"I'm on the pill, baby. Are you ready to complete our bond?"

He nodded and I felt myself as I reached to line up his penis to my entrance. I felt plenty wet, so I didn't grab the lube. Moments later, I wondered if that was a mistake.

I lined his head up with my opening and gasped at the feeling that he was so much larger than I. I knew his size from giving him hand jobs and blow jobs, but this was something completely different.

I took a deep breath and blew it out as I pushed myself down. After several failed attempts to get it inside me, he held my hips still as I lowered again.

"Jesus!" I groaned when he finally penetrated me. "Hang on. Let me get used to you."

"I should have bought the bigger vibrator when I saw it online," I thought.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked.

"I'm good. It hurts, but I'm good."

I figured it was now or never, so I pushed down, and he slid an inch or two farther into me.

"You feel so tight, it hurts me," he said.

I leaned forward to kiss him and began to rock back and forth. Eventually I opened up to him and it hurt less.

"It's starting to feel really good, Joe."

"Uh, huh," he agreed with his eyes closed. I wondered what was going on in his mind, and later he told me he was desperately trying not to cum.

He began to slide through me easier, and it started to feel incredible. To be stretched to my limits began to feel incredible, and I was approaching the first orgasm from my man's penis.

I rose to where he almost slipped out, before I crashed down into him, over and over again. My hands were braced on his stomach, chest, the mattress, anywhere I could get an angle that gave me the best jolts of joy.

"Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, Joe, I'm cumming."

My pussy clamped down on him and my body quaked as I shook through an immense orgasm. I don't know if it was mental, or if it was physical, but it was the best one I'd ever had. I thought if sex was going to feel like that, we'd be doing it all of the time. I finally understood what Keri was telling me.

When it was over, I fell onto Joe's chest. My body heaved trying to catch its breath. Joe wrapped me in his arms, and I loved every moment of his embrace. His hard cock still being in my vibrating pussy was an afterthought.

"I love you, Mel," he whispered, then wiped my sweaty hair off my face.

"I love you too, baby. You're still hard inside me. You feel amazing."

"I haven't cum yet."

I giggled and said, "You be on top while you finish. I think my legs are too wobbly to handle it."

"If you're hurting, we can stop,"

"No. I want you to be on top now."

"Okay," he said, and in a feat of strength I'd never felt before, he pulled out of me and lifted me before rolling over on top of me.

"Jesus, you're strong," I sighed as he slid his wet member along my aching pussy.

"You're light as a feather," he said, and then he found my opening and slid in.

"Oh, my God! I hope I never get used to that feeling, Joe."

"You're incredible, Mel. I know I won't last long like this."

He was stroking in and out of me as if possessed, but it felt really good. Then he pulled me up and put my arms around his neck. My legs wrapped around his hips, and his strong hands gripped my butt tightly as he continued to thrust into me.

"Oh, my fucking Lord!" I shouted as the new angle drove me close to climaxing.

"Oh, girl, I'm gonna, Ugh!" he moaned as he released spurt after spurt into my body.

When he fell back onto his haunches, I sighed. I felt him softening and slipping out of me. My first time was over.

"Did I do okay?" he asked a moment later, lying next to me.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"You were perfect, Joe. Just perfect. May I fall asleep in your arms? Stay the night, please?"

"Of course."

He pulled me into him and the last thing I remember was him saying, "I will love you until the day I die."