All Comments on 'Out Of The Shadows Ch. 02'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great update!

Lol thought the big reveal would've been at the end of chapter 1 but we know you're not that predictable :p. Great job, enjoyed it immensely. Waiting with baited breath on the next update. Thanks. Toodles!... Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do love your stories!!

You have a way with words that I wish I could emulate. Love everything your write and eagerly await more chapters. You always leave your readers wanting more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks...

That was one fabulous chapter. I really liked it- the way Alex wanted Rob to "notice" him had me sitting with a huge grin :) Cannot wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shady indeed

Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next. Splendid writing and character development. Look forward to more of Rob's and Alex's forays.

PiaraqPiaraqover 14 years ago
more please

your stories are among my favourites... more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Click,click!

Write , write!. Loved this story and am in a blaze because haven't written the othere chapters. Don't take so long, submiting the other chapters, please.

Danae72Danae72over 14 years ago
Love it

Wonderful as always. Look forward to the rest!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Out But Still Shadowed

This chapter develops the tantalizing sexual tension in fine style. Within the context of the danger action plot, the psychological ebb and flow of feelings is beautifully and amusingly described. I can wait a bit longer for the hot sex -- and possibly even romance. Now I've got to turn the page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!

You had me in the first chapter and it keeps getting better. The story is fantastic. Every one of your stories makes me wish I had been born on the other side of the Atlantic. I will keep reading. Thank you for your well-told stories. C.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous