All Comments on 'Out of the Shadows Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

I love this story. Darius has actually grown on me. Please, Please let Cynthia and Kerrie be okay, especially Cynthia. She is so sweet, she is great for Darius.

Tomorrow next Chapter, please. LOL!!

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
love the story and the writing of it

hi your stories only gets better. with each part . you will find theirs going to be what i term the arm chair critic , that just love being nasty with comments .

but thats in away show they are reading your stories. even if they write this and that of say they dont like what you have written ., but you just keep writing to prove them wrong . as i always say . the person that never made a mistake never made anything . because we all make them. love the story love the brilliant writing of it.

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
:)

Looking forward to the next installment.

Thank you!

M1

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOO

I just spent the last three days reading this entire series of storys and am now caught up but what a place to catch up at. I now have to wait just like everyone else for the next chapter. I hope that Cynthia and Kerrie both survive the shooting but most especially Cyn. It might be to much for Darius to lose another woman he loves. I very eagerly await the continuation of Darius story.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

I finally got to read these two chapters and I couldn't put them down. I hope the girls are ok, if not Darius is going to go ape s-- t.

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 10 years ago

Seriously why do you have to make me cry so much. Like omg. But I'm too addicted to stop. Love, love, love the passion you portray.

as always, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm .Not going to be nasty with the comments. This is honest-to-God Criticism and opinion. I'm going to have to finish the story here. I like the concept of Character Darius. Trying to grow be a better man and learn from his mistakes. While trying to heal from the hurt and pain caused by his ex, and his ex bestfriend. And move on with his life. And new prospects of love for him.. However I don't like the character of deidre( sorry if I'm spelling her name wrong) To me even in the first story she's not she's fake. In my honest opinion she don't love nobody. It seems the only love or claim to love anyone who shows her the kind of attention that she wants. In my opinion she didn't even try to work things out with darius; She didn't try to comfort him empathize with him or even try to lift him out of this runt he was in. Nobody is saying that you have to stay with somebody that you're unhappy with. But she should have been warm enough to talk to him. Sit down with him and tell him that she wanted out of a relationship and didn't love him no more before moving on to his best friend. That's foul. And I'm sorry I don't like the way that all these characters are just forgiving her and calling her real and not holding her accountable for her actions in this situation. Personally I don't like the fact that most of the characters are not held accountable for any of their actions in any of these situations. Darius was held semi accountable for his actions for what he did to camrion( again Apologies for butchering some of these name.) But Cameron in the 1st story should have never immediately. Forgiven darius or derek and they should have had to work to earn his trust. I hate the fact that everybody is blaming darius for the ex/ baby mama Actions. I'm sorry she cheated. She doesn't get a pass just because she's friends with the sister or because she's close to his family. She should never get a free pass for that. And that's how I feel what's happening in this story. Everybody's quick to want to comfort her and comfort her feelings and tell her not to blame herself. And how darius's actions are to blame and yes his actions are part to blame as why she and him drifted apart. But she still cheated with his best friend for a whole year. And she only told him about it because he confronted her and asked her. Which means to me as the person in the audience she would have never told him the truth from the start. I think you're a good writer but I have to stop reading it here. I'm the type of reader who prefers where characters have to earn and work hard to get something that was lost such as the trust and broken friendship of a friend back. And from what i'm seeing from these stories that's not really happening. The characters aren't really developed as they should be. And nobody's really learning a lesson. Nobody's really suffering any serious consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES