Out of the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie arched her back in a silent scream as she came instantly.

"Just like Staples, push the button and 'That was easy'," thought Maggie, "I think I deserve another round. She climbed back into the seat as she licked Natalie's essence off her pinkie. She shoved her fingers in Natalie's mouth, which was received with much licking and sucking. Maggie proceeded more slowly this time around, sliding in then breaking contact, only to slid back in contact again and again. Her second orgasm wasn't as violent as the first but was very satisfying none the less. She patted Natalie on the head, hurriedly dressed and returned to the cockpit.

About 20 minutes before landing, Brad released Sugar Snatch from her cage and told her to shower and clean up. She had just finished brushing her teeth when Brad told her to hurry back onto the bed for landing. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard before lying down. Having spread-eagled her again, he returned to his seat.

The touchdown was smooth as silk and Captain Tom welcomed them to Houston International Airport. As they exited the plane, Tom sprayed the antidote down Natalie's throat and handed her a bottle of water. "Too bad I won't be a slave on the return flight," she mused to herself, "That's clearly the best way to fly."

(Cattlemen's Steakhouse)

"Hey, Brad," Sheldon shouted, as he waved them over to his table. "How's it going, buddy? Good Flight? Hi Natalie..or 2013...or Sugar Snatch...whichever you prefer tonight."

"Natalie would be very nice, Master Sheldon," as she knelt by Brad's chair. The change in Sheldon's appearance since she first met him 3 months ago were astonishing. His hair had grown almost complete back, his skin was almost tan but certainly not gray and sickly and his voice and stature reeked of a man of power and confidence. She couldn't help but stare.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Brad teased, causing Natalie to immediately drop her eyes. "The flight was the best ever, Shel. Are we ready for tomorrow?"

"Other than my 'interview' with Natalie tonight, we are as ready as we can be." Sheldon reached into his briefcase and pulled out some notes, what appeared to be a diaper and a pair of plastic panties with elastic bindings at the waist and leg openings. "Brad, please uncuff her, it's going to be very hard to enjoy dinner without hands. Natalie put these on. I want you to be able to sit at the table with us. I'm sure the restaurant wouldn't like stains on their chairs. I certainly don't want them in my Jaguar later."

Natalie didn't know if she should be happy with this development or not. Kneeling, she could hide behind Brad. Sitting at the table, everyone could see her erect nipples. She sat on the rustic, wooden floor as she slid the Depends on and then the plastic cover. She sat down on the chair and quickly slouched forward to try to keep her tits below the table top.

"Now, sit up straight. You've got the best tits I've ever seen. Your proportions are perfect for your size and you are Prime after all. Be proud and make all those other men jealous of Brad."

Natalie smiled at Shel's remark and sat up. Brad and Shel took the opportunity to each tweak a nipple and Natalie giggled as she shook them. Women at other tables glared at their husbands' stares and made their displeasure clear to their mates or dates. This made Natalie smile even bigger.

When their drink order arrived, Shel proposed a toast, "To the best possible outcome tomorrow."

"What a strange wait to phrase a toast to my freedom," thought Natalie.

"While we wait for dinner, there is one question I have to ask and you have to answer me straight. As an officer of the court, the judge is going to rely heavily on my report in making his decision. Was there really 'Any Chance' you would let the sale go through?"

Boom! There it was. Brad grimaced as he feared Natalie's reaction to his response. "Yes, I had considered it briefly."

"Please elaborate, I need clarity."

"I knew Natalie was highly turned on by all of this slave fantasy stuff and was trying to justify in my mind letting her live it out for real for a month or two before buying her back. I had ready said to myself, 'Let's do it' as I watched her strut her stuff on Broadway and then it was over. I couldn't believe it. ONLY $220,000! She should have sold for over a million. Talk about a slow day at the Big D! Where were all the high rollers? My heart raced not knowing who the winning bidder was. I was afraid that low ball bid had to be a brothel or worse that had won. I couldn't give her over to something like that. At the same time, knowing I had a few hours before I had to cancel, I decided to let her live out her fantasy a little longer so I went to the barbeque place across the street. Who knew my mother could be so devious and cruel and act without my consent."

Natalie was stunned at Brad's confession. She didn't know how to feel. One the hand, she was furious that he would ever give her up, even for a short time. On the other hand, he loved her so much that he would let her live out her secret desire for a month or two.

"You'd really have done it for her pleasure. You must really love her."

"I do and I figured if someone paid a million or more for her, they certainly weren't going to harm her. But someone who got the 'steal of the century' might just take her to a different market and resell her for a quick profit. I couldn't risk it. I'd lose her forever."

"Regardless of the outcome of this trial, 'when the dust has settled' as we say in Texas, I'll introduce you to a friend of mine, Dr. Nikki Sheldon, to talk to you two about a possible Texas FINO contract so Natalie can safely enjoy her fantasies."

Dinner proceeded smoothly as Sheldon explained about the court and how slave trials were different than jury trials. He and Brad reminisced about their school days and their work while Natalie nibbled quietly at her steak salad. Dinner wound down around 8:30 and Brad and Sheldon shared a quick 'man hug' and shook hands.

"Take good care of my baby, Shel"

"I will. I just hope she's still 'your baby' after tomorrow. I'll meet you at the court house at 9:45. Come, Natalie. BACK HANDS. As Shel clipped her cuffs together, he whispered to her to shake her tits one more time to really piss off the other women present. Natalie smiled as she was led out to the parking lot.

(Sheldon Green's Condo)

"Welcome to my humble abode, Natalie. If it's too cold, I can get you a robe. With the exception of 7 years at Yale, I've lived in Texas all my life and I still can't stand summers here."

"I'm fine, Master, thank you."

"I'm going to have a drink; would you like one too?"

"Yes, please, Master, something to steady my nerves would help."

"There's no need to be nervous with me, Natalie. No harm can come to you here. I've got just the thing for you. Have you ever tried 'Peach Schnapps', it is really mellow."

"I'm not afraid of you hurting me, Master. I'm afraid I won't be able to please you. You have been with so many slaves, I may not measure up," she sniffed, almost tearing up.

"Oh baby, come here," he cooed, "Let me uncuff you." He unclipped her cuffs and took her gently in his arms. She felt the firmness and warmth of his body on her bare skin and almost swooned. "Come. Let's get you that drink. I'm afraid my reputation preceding me is a bit overblown and can be terribly off-putting. We are not having sex unless you want it. My purpose in insisting on 'sex' is to guarantee the opportunity to talk to you without your owner being present. I want you to know that I will never divulge anything you tell me tonight to Brad or Lois, whoever the court decides is your owner or if you are freed. My goal as a representative of the court is to try to ensure that what comes out of this case is the best outcome for everyone involved. Okay?"

"Okay, Master," she replied with a sigh of relief.

Settling down on the couch with their drinks in hand, Sheldon began the interview in the most relaxed way. "I see from your file that you went to Barnard College. What was your major?"

"I majored in 'Cognitive Science' with a minor in 'Dance'. I wanted to get my Masters and work in this burgeoning field of A.I."

"Cognitive Science, that's about how the mind works in processing information, isn't it?"

"Yes, but they wouldn't except graduates into the program until they were at least 30, as they wanted people with a wide range of personal interactions to expand their database of experiences and reactions to them. I ended up volunteering at my parents' foundation to meet as many people as possible but I don't know how valuable these contacts are as they were all from the same status level as my mom and dad. It became just one experience repeated 100 times. I need something new if I want to continue my studies and make Brad proud."

"Brad is prouder of you than you may ever know. Every time we get together in Washington, DC, he can't stop bragging on you."

Natalie positively beamed.

"Tell me, honestly now, how horrible would it be if the court decided in favor of Lois and the Spinning Wheel Ranch?"

"Lois is a wonderful Mistress. Brad and I have visited her several times in the last three months and have become great friends. I have had the chance to try to pull Brad around the property several times and sex at the top of the hill overlooking the ranch has been great with both Brad and Lois. If, however, I were separated from Brad for more than a short period of time, I would literally die inside and probably physically as well. I love him too much to ever go on without him."

"Are your parents aware of your situation and if so, what was their reaction to finding out?"

"We contacted my parents shortly after we got back home in May and explained what had happened. My mom thought it was hysterical and said, 'Well, slaves ought to be naked so STRIP." I was never so flustered in all my life but I did it. Standing there naked, dad broke the nervous air hanging over us. 'I thought all those vegetables we made you eat would have given you bigger boobs.' Everyone broke out laughing. Dad then got serious, 'Natalie, we will always love and support you no matter what. You'd be surprised how many of our friends are into kinky shit. If you need any help with the Slave Court, please just ask."

"Before we left, my mom handed me a bag for my clothes and told me I had to go home naked. She explained how the doorman had always ogled me whenever I came home from college or went shopping with her. She said with a grin, 'I want to burn your naked image into his retinas.' A couple of weeks later when Brad was away with a client, mom came over and gave me a lesson in BDSM. She really worked me over, standing there in her leather bustier and thigh-high boots. We never knew they were members of the 'Hellfire' club.

"So, what you are telling me is a limited period of slavery to Lois wouldn't be the end of the world. If you are freed, what will you do to continue your pursuit of your Masters' degree?"

"I don't know but I have to find something besides my parents' foundation. Maybe I'll get my commercial license and drive a cab," she giggled.

They continued to chat back and forth for another hour before Shel said, "We'd better get some rest, tomorrow's a big day. I will take you to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then head over to the court house to meet with the judge and discuss your case."

Natalie set her drink glass on the coffee table and dropped to her knees in front of Shel. "May I worship your cock, Master?"

"Are you asking as a 'free woman' or as a slave?"

"As a 'free woman' my devotion is only to Brad, as a slave my obedience is to any Master or Mistress. I want to please you, Master."

"As you wish, Sugar Snatch."

And please him she did!

(Texas Slave Court, 9:30 a.m., August 16th)

Natalie sat alone, cuffed and devoxed in the court room. The room was very plain with no tables only a single row of chairs. There would be no spectators or any jury. In the corner was what looked like a breeding bench and several whips and paddles were hung on the wall. First entering the room was the court stenographer, who quickly took her place at her machine below the judge's bench, a very short bench, I might add. It was more like a big podium with a small step attached. Shortly thereafter, the bailiff entered chatting with Lois and Mary Jacobs, who had just arrived. Natalie jumped up and ran to Lois's side and nuzzled her shoulder with her cheek. Lois gave her a big hug, kissed her on the forehead and said' "Let's sit down over there until we are directed otherwise." Mary gave Natalie's rump a slap and said, "It's going to be alright."

A few moments later, Sheldon emerged from the judge's quarters with a smile on his face and sat next to Natalie, who leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Brad entered from the back of the court and sat next to Mary, much to Natalie's surprise. He quickly leaned over and winked at her.

Almost simultaneously, Jake and Benny came in and sat next to Brad without acknowledging anyone.

Agatha sauntered in, followed by Clayton. She only sneered in Natalie's direction before the bailiff directed them to two open seats. Clayton put his phone in his pocket and looked around the room. "What the Hell is going on here? Is that Natalie? Why is she nude and in handcuffs? AGATHA! Did you have something to do with this?"

"No, Clayton dearest, the little hussy did this to herself. I told you she was a slut," replied Agatha as she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to their seats. Suddenly, the realization hit him that he had screwed Natalie at his club as she was tethered to a railing. "Oh, shit," he thought as he ducked his head and followed meekly after his wife. Meanwhile, Natalie wanted to crawl under her chair and die. Lois saw her distress and embarrassment and gave her a big hug.

"All Rise! The Honorable Judge Randal Gantry presiding."

"Be seated. We are all here today for case number 0516-2013 to determine the ownership one slave formerly known as 'Natalie Lennox'. Bailiff, if you would please verify her SIN."

The bailiff approached Natalie and she pouted to stick out her lower lip so the bailiff could read her SIN back to the judge. "0516-2013, your honor."

"Thank you, James, that's correct. For the sake of the record, starting from my right if you would stand one-at-time and state your name and your business here today."

"Sheldon Green, attorney for the petitioner, Brad Lennox, your honor, and to my right, 0516-2013, the slave in question."

"Lois Spaulding-Jameson, owner of the Spinning Wheel Ranch and owner-of-record of 2013, your honor."

"Mary Jacobs, General Manager of the Spinning Wheel Ranch, your honor."

"Brad Lennox, attorney representing the Spinning Wheel Ranch, your honor."

"Well, I must say this is highly irregular. How can you be both petitioner and defender of the owner at the same time."

"Lois and I both only want what is best for all parties involved, your honor."

"Alright, you may be seated. Next, please."

"Jake Henry, owner of the Big D Slave Auction, your honor."

"Benjamin Garcia, attorney for the Big D, your honor."

"Agatha Lennox, material witness, your honor," she said with a condescending tone, resenting that she had to be there in the first place but grinning at the prospect of being rid of Natalie, once and for all.

"Clayton Lennox, attorney for Agatha Lennox, although I am clueless as to why, your honor."

"All will be reveled in due time, Mr. Lennox. Let's begin with the Big D. First, let me thank you, Jake, for all of the video footage you compiled. It was very enlightening. Bailiff, please run clip number 1."

All eyes turned to the screen next to the judge. Agatha was arguing with the young clerk at the counter trying to get custody of 2013. Bullying the clerk was more to the point. Poor Lois was standing back embarrassed by the whole thing and trying to get Agatha to lighten up. The clerk finally caved and gave the claim release to her and off they went. Agatha was practically giddy.

"Is your wife always such a 'KAREN'?" the judge asked facing Clayton.

"I object, your honor,' Clayton exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. Agatha smiled thinking her husband was going to show this sorry excuse for a judge a thing or two.

"Shut the fuck up and sit down, counselor. This is Texas Slave Court and I can ask any questions I want. One more outburst and I'll have you devoxed." Clayton sheepishly slunk back down as he was out of his league here. Natalie just smiled.

"James, show clip 2. Mr. Lennox needs to see first-hand what a bitch his wife can be."

Agatha bristled with anger as the video showed her abusing Natalie on the pussy pole before processing. Natalie blushed from head to toe, and hid her face against Lois's left shoulder. Lois patted her head and said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie," which calmed her enough to prevent a flood of tears. This did not go unnoticed by the judge.

A couple of other clips were shown merely to highlight the "checks and balances" used at the Big D. The judge then turned his attention to Jake and Benny.

"Jake, I must first commend you on your new 'Best Chance" Auctions. The Ag department approved them very quickly and we haven't had a single case since you started them in June. Here's my problem with your operation as shown in the video, I doubt that you caught it, so let me explain it to you so it never happens again. Every step of the way, there are double checks comparing SINs to iPad data and there are sign-offs....everywhere but at 'slave claim'. You taken the book, Pussy For Profit, too seriously. This stuff is more than just a simple transaction, it's transformational to those involved on both sides. Why is there no double verification here? If there had been two people at that stage to verify the claim, Mrs. Lennox couldn't have bullied that poor girl, and we wouldn't be here in the first place!"

"Sorry, your honor, it was a simple oversight on our part. I will fix it immediately when I get back today."

"You're damn right you will and I'll have the Texas Agriculture Board send a representative to verify it at your next auction. The fine to be paid is $10,000 to the Board and $645 in court costs paid to the clerk on your way out. You're excused, now leave."

"Thank you, your honor," said Benny as he and Jake both breathed a sigh of relief knowing how bad the fine could have been.

"I have reviewed all of the footage available and I must say 2013 did everything she could to please everyone involved that even though from time to time you could tell she was scared to death. Conversely, Mrs. Lennox did everything she could to further humiliate her own daughter-in-law like forcing her to repeatedly polish the bollard near the entrance. Mrs. Spaulding-Jameson conducted herself in her usual professional manor. What remains to be known is what happened at your ranch as there is nothing on tape other than some security footage you sent me of 2013 pulling a cart with you and Mrs. Lennox in it. Could you please tell us, in your own words, what transpired at the ranch."

"Thank you, your honor," Lois stood and began. When we arrived at the ranch, Natalie,,,er, sorry your honor, '2013' was unconscious from the pain of branding at the Big D. We normally allow slaves to sleep it off and then give them pain killers when they awaken, before giving them the Spinning Wheel brand. We do it that way to protect them from rustlers and to shorten recovery as the brands heal at the same time. Then we put them to bed under medication again to let them recover from the trauma of branding and enslavement."

"Agatha, who was one of my frequent carriage and pony renters, insisted on waking her and dumped a nearby bucket of water on her. I was seeing a side of my friend I had never seen before and am ashamed to admit was somewhat intimidated by her. We gave 2013 a couple of pain pills and prepared her for the next brand. As I said, at this point, we'd normally bed her down but Agatha insisted that 2013 should be hitched up and tried out before she had to leave. 2013 proved to be a real trooper and wasn't about to let Agatha break her. I couldn't understand the animosity towards this particular pony girl. Agatha demanded 2013 get some practice 'edging' my studs and that's when Brad arrived and it came to light that this was the hated, daughter-in-law, she had been trying to humiliate. Brad immediately wrote me a check to reimburse me for all my expenses and not wanting to have anything to do with what appeared to now be a 'false enslavement', I gave custody over to Brad. And that as you know is what has brought us all here today, your honor. Who owns 2013 or will she be a free woman."