Out of the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Lois, I appreciate your candor. This combined with my long conversation with Sheldon this morning has greatly helped fill in the gaps."

There was a slight commotion as Clayton rose from his seat and started to head towards Natalie, Agatha quickly grabbed at his arm, "Where do you think you're going?' but he shook her off and kept going.

"Mr. Lennox?"

"Sorry, your honor, but I have to do something NOW." He fell to his knees in front of Natalie with tears in his eyes, "I am so, so sorry, my dear Natalie. I never truly realized how hurtful Agatha could be. I was thrilled when you and Brad got married, and have always loved you as a true daughter. I can only pray you'll forgive my ignorance and hopefully I can make it up to you someday." At this point, he bent his head to the floor and sobbed uncontrollably. Lois deftly unclipped Natalie's cuffs, who dropped to her knees, lifted his chin and kissed him on the forehead, "It's going to be okay, there is nothing to forgive," she said then hugged him tightly to her. Slowly he gained his composure and returned to his seat to the glare of Agatha.

"Order, Order! The judge pondered this new development and declared, "Counselors, to my office now!"

"All rise!" and Brad, Clayton and Sheldon followed the judge out the back door, leaving everyone else confused. Lois, Mary and Natalie, all hugged each other while Agatha looked on in anger. Natalie started to go to her but Lois pulled her back and said, "Leave her alone for now. Let's wait on the verdict."

Twenty minutes later, the door opened again. "All rise!" commanded James, as Brad and Sheldon came through the door smiling while Clayton and the judge, carrying a stack of papers, had much more serious looks. Everyone took their seats. Before the judge began, two large matrons entered from the back also and stood next to the podium.

"Upon advice from wise counsel, I have reached a decision in the case of slave 0516-2013. Let the record show that joint ownership is now conveyed to Lois Spaulding-Jameson and Brad Lennox for the next two years. Let it further be stated that due to the inconvenience of being short-handed for the upcoming fall riding season, the Spinning Wheel is granted possession for the first two months, to commence immediately, to allow for proper pony training prior to the fall rush. Shared time after that to be determined by the parties involved. Having talked in depth with Sheldon about Natalie's (said with a kind smile in her direction) desires to pursue her Masters' degree, I highly suggest a month at the Venus Academy of Sexual Arts and maybe some time at Paul Sousa's BDSM club to give her a broader exposure to further her career interests. Furthermore, if after regaining her freedom, she wishes to play 'slave girl' from time to time, you should talk to Dr. Nicola Sheldon about a Texas FINO contract. Brad Lennox, as petitioner, you are responsible for the court fees of $645, please pay the clerk before leaving. Lois, you are charged with informing the Ag bureau of her new change of ownership and getting her chip information update. Manumission to be scheduled in two years or earlier, solely at the discretion of the owners. This case is closed."

Natalie jumped up from her chair before anyone could contain her exuberance, ran the fifteen feet across the floor to hug and kiss the judge, who was as stunned as anyone. "Back Hands," he said with a grin and then clipped her link dangling on her right wrist to her left. He whispered in her ear, "Good luck, Natalie. Now go and be the best pony girl you can be." He sent her back with a swat, on the rump. She turned and smiled as she went back to waiting arms and sat down on Brad's lap.

"Next case! Sarah, please assign 4511 as the case number for Mrs. Agatha Lennox charged with 'False Enslavement and Animal Abuse'."

"Yes, your honor."

Agatha jumped up, "What the fuck to do think you are doing, you tiny tyrant?"

"Agatha, sit down and shut up," screamed Clayton.

Too late! The judge exploded, "Bailiff, devox that bitch, now, and cuff her to the chair. You just earned 6 strips for that outburst. You are about to find out why everyone calls me 'the ass kicker.'"

James smiled and sprang into action aided by the two matrons. Agatha couldn't put up much of a struggle.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen now. You are going to leave here slave naked and in cuffs one way or the other. If I leave the false enslavement charge on your case file, you will be stripped, branded with a nine-inch circle-star brand of a criminal on your right cheek and a big 'F' for felon on your left and shipped out to be enslaved and sold. At your age, 46, you will be bought by a brothel or plantation owner and you will never be seen again. You will die in captivity. Do I have your attention, now?"

"Your husband, in my chambers, told us of the bitterness and frigidity that you developed after your miscarriage, causing you to lose what would have been Brad's little sister. I am not excusing your behavior but out of deference to your husband and son, I am willing to offer you a plea deal. In front of me is a durable Power of Attorney form and a self-indenture form. If you sign over the P.O.A. to your husband and indenture yourself to the Spinning Wheel Ranch for two years, I will mark your file as a 'deferred criminal enslavement'. What this means is if you successfully complete your term, your record will be expunged and your case file destroyed. You will be restored to full citizenship just two years older. The brand for a deferred case is still the circle-star but it is an inch in diameter and we hide it between your butt cheeks above your starfish. Make your choice!"

"Take the deal, Agatha. I want the loving, hyper-sexed woman I married back. Fail to complete the training and the next court you'll be in is divorce court."

Agatha nodded in shame and broke down crying. She finally composed herself enough to sign both forms. Sarah, the clerk, got out her notary pad and filled in the proper lines then signed the paperwork below Agatha and embossed them with her stamp. Lois received the indenture, while Clayton got the P.O.A.

"Matrons prepare the slave for branding. James, get your tools, please." The matrons uncuffed Agatha from the chair and gave her the devox antidote and a bottle of water. As they stripped her, Roxy said, "He sure loves to hear them scream when James burns them." Roxy and Maurine quickly half-walked, half-dragged Agatha to the bench and strapped her down. The judge came over and selected a small, buggy whip from the wall. Natalie turned her head away as she couldn't bear to watch. The judge made no show of it, no counting, just six, very fast, very hard swings and Agatha's ass was a red-striped mess and all she could do was blubber like a baby. She was also starting to get just a little bit aroused. "What is going on?" she wondered.

James put a small box on the floor and plugged it in. It looked like it had a cigarette lighter in it. In less than two minutes, it went beep and James pulled out the white-hot tool out of the box and showed it to Agatha. It actually looked beautiful in a scary sort of way. "Okay, ladies, please spread her cheeks." James wasted no time in pressing in....thousand one....thousand two...done all except for the screaming, of course.

Roxy and Mo' helped her to her feet, cuffed her hands behind her back and took her over to Lois. Mary pulled a collar out of her bag and snapped it around Agatha's neck.

"Order in the court, please. I have some final instructions. Clayton, you are to accompany Lois over to the Longhorn Auction house and with your P.O.A. turn over Agatha to Lois so she can get her SIN, get her National Slave Registry photos, get her graded, get her chipped and get that lovely ass branded. You are certainly welcome to stay and watch or if you have to go, you can order a video of the whole thing."

"Thank you for everything, your honor, I think I'll stay and watch."

"Lois, I'll call ahead and let them know you have a criminal in tow and they will rush you straight through, no waiting. After she's branded, you don't have to go to the Ag Board to register her indenture. You can do that online now if you chose. Once she is sufficiently healed from your brand, I want you to make an appointment for her with Nikki Sheldon to see if she can help resolve some of her issues and follow her case over the next two years. No court charge for you today, you've been inconvenienced enough."

"Thank you, your honor, I will definitely call Nikki as soon as possible. I know how busy she is."

"The gavel banged down, "Court stands adjourned."

"All rise! ....and der goes da judge, der goes da judge," James intoned to no one in particular.

"Lois, I'll take Sugar Snatch back to the ranch. Haille can help me tack her up. I think I need to take her to the 'top of the hill'."

Hearing the magic words, 'top of the hill', Sugar Snatch started eagerly pushing Brad towards the door. Lois and Mary just laughed.

(The End?)