Out of the Window

Story Info
Willing ponygirl, self-discovery, evil mother-in-law.
9k words
4.64
6.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an extension of the excellent story, THE GIRL IN THE WINDOW, a collaboration between Joe Doe and Carl Bradford and, with permission, now me. In order to have any understanding of what is going on, you should read that first. Having said that, this is another legalized slavery story. If you are new to this genre, read the intro to MrSmith27's story, 'ALLISON'S DESCENT INTO SLAVERY. All characters are over the age of 18 and bear no resemblance to anyone living or dead.)

Judge Randal, "the ass kicker" Gantry sat in his opulent, leather chair pouring over HD video recordings of the processing, auctioning, sale and branding of slave #0516-2013. Was this the real deal or was this just some Northern Yankee thrill seekers playing with the system? Why did 2013 look scared shitless half the time and yet readily developed her "slave heat"? "This could be a trial of the four "I's"; irregular, inconvenience, innocence, and insufferable," he smiled at his own alliteration.

Having compiled the video clips he needed for the hearing, he set the date for August 16th, exactly 3 months from the date of the original enslavement, and called his clerk to send out the subpoenas. There were to be four in all: Jake Henry, the owner of the Big D Slave Auction, Brad Lennox, the owner-in-question of slave #0516-2013, Lois Spauling (now Spaulding-Jameson), the owner-of-record, and Agatha Lennox, the "illegitimate agent" for her son, Brad. So many questions to be asked.

(The 95th floor of a NYC high-rise)

Ding-Dong!

"Are you Brad Lennox?"

"Yes."

"Congratulations, you've been served," said the process server as he handed the envelope to Brad.

One glance at the back address on the envelope told Brad all he needed to know. "Natalie!"

'Sugar Snatch' bounced into the room, dressed as she should be, in collar, cuffs and slave naked. "Yes, Master," she said as she dropped to her knees, "How may this slave serve you, Master?"

"Times up! No more playing, slave girl. It's going to get real. I have to bring you to Texas Slave Court in Houston at 10 a.m. on August 16th. Are you ready for this? Are you scared?"

"Only of your friend, Sheldon, Master. He creeps me out," she replied with a grimace. "You told me part of his fee was to sleep with a slave before he'd represent them in court."

"Sheldon Green creeps you out? How so? You only met him one time. He's a great guy."

"Well, first of all, he looks like he combs his hair with buttered toast. E-e-w-w-w-e-e. He reminds me of a used car salesman. His skin is so gray, he could be a vampire. How did you ever become friends with him anyways?

"He and I are fraternity brothers and team mates. He was in his first year of Law School when I entered Yale as a freshman. He was the captain of Yale's rowing team and took an interest in me because I was on the gymnastics team. I think he was more impressed with my light weight than my muscles. In short, before I knew it, we were seated together pulling on those oars. He got me through hazing at his fraternity and even got me certified as a wrangler so I had a summer job. He's always been like a big brother to me."

"How come this is the first I'm hearing about your 'hero' like this, Master. I know you've mentioned meeting with him in Washington, when you've been lobbying for one of your corporate accounts but this is a whole new level of friendship."

"Our paths have diverged in many ways, the most obvious is my living in NYC and him living in Texas between the biggest slave auction houses, Longhorn, HCI and the Big D. Second, with my father being an "ambulance chaser" as they are called, I wanted something different, so I went into corporate law, particularly the legislative side. Sheldon, on the other hand, was fascinated with the burgeoning field of slave law. California was the first to adopt corporal punishment and penal enslavement as an alternative to prison time in the early 2000's and slowly other states got on the bandwagon as state budgets got more and more squeezed. Hell, Sheldon helped draft the 34th Amendment and continues to consult with legislators, on both state and national levels."

"Wow," gasped Natalie, wide-eyed, "I had no idea he is such a big deal. No wonder you want him to represent us in this dispute. As his friend though, you should tell him to get some sun and do something about his hair."

"It's a wig. Sheldon has been battling cancer for almost 2 years now and when chemo seemed to only be making matters worse, I found a clinic in Austria for him and he started going every 3 months for treatments. Only time will tell, he's very hopeful about it."

"Talk about 'Never judge a book by its cover,'" Natalie thought to herself ashamedly. In that moment, she resolved to give Sheldon the best sexual experience of his life, not out of pity but for the influence he had in shaping Brad into the caring, wonderful man he had become.

(The Big D Auction House)

"Delivery for Jake Henry"

"Hi Sheriff Jones, I can take it for him," said Rebecca as she was passing by the admission's counter.

"Sorry, Rebecca, I have to deliver it, in person."

"O-o-o-h-h-h," drawled Rebecca knowingly, "He's in with the vet. One of the slaves fell off the stage and may have broken her ankle. You know the way, go right ahead."

The Sheriff strolled by the small gathering of slaves coffled together awaiting 'slave yoga' and took the opportunity to tweak a couple of nipples and sampled at least one 'slave honey'. He sometimes came by the Big D to pass through the slave grading room and checkout the merchandise although he could never afford to buy any. It was one of the 'free perks" of being Sheriff but no time for that today, he was on official business.

The vet was just finishing up as Sheriff Jones came through the door. Jake turned to see who would enter without knocking and smiled. "Hi Bob, please tell me that's the summons I've been waiting for. Benny, our lead attorney, has been bugging me every day. We are all eager to get this case behind us."

"Well, it says here on the envelope, Case number 0516-2013."

"Yes! At last," exclaimed Jake,

"I think you are the first person I ever had who was happy to be served."

"You don't know the half of it. If you got a few minutes, we can talk about it in my office over a nice Scotch."

"Now, Jake, you know I'm on duty. I wouldn't want to set a bad example for my deputies."

"It's 150 years old and smooth as silk."

"Take me to it, you silver-tongued devil."

"Ah, excuse me....excuse me. Jake, what do you want me to do with this one. The x-ray shows that it's only a bad sprain, her ankle isn't broken," interrupted the vet.

"Tell her buyer that we will kennel her for free for 3 days so you can tend to her to be safe or they can take her now," said Jake as he was exiting with the Sheriff. "No refunds. She's not Utility grade, she's a Prime pleasure slut. Nobody is going to want to fuck her ankle."

(The Spinning Wheel Ranch)

Lois was sitting at her desk when a flicker of sunlight ran across the wall indicating that someone had just turned into her driveway. She got to the front porch just time to hear the Sheriff's cruiser's tires crunch to a stop on the gravel.

"Hi, Tom, what's up? Where's your dad?"

"Good morning, Mrs. Spaulding-Jameson," replied Sgt. Thomas Miller, the always polite, young officer. "He's taking the day off to go to the Shot Show in Houston and to pick up our new body armor. Judge Gantry asked me to personally deliver this summons and apologize for this taking so long. He said he had hours and hours of video from the Big D to review in preparation for this case."

"I appreciate you taking the time to drive all the way out here, Tom. I assume the case number is 0516-2013."

"Yes, ma'am, if you could just sign here, I'll be on my way."

"Well, alright then, if you can't stay for some sweet tea. Give my regards to the judge. Bye, Tom."

Despite being the perfect gentleman, his 700-horsepower cruiser kicked up some dust and small stones against the side of the barn as his tires struggled to get traction on the gravel driveway. "Sorry," he shouted out the window but Lois just laughed.

(The Russian Tea Room, NYC)

Agatha and her friends, Tilly and Carol, were sitting chatting in a quiet corner of the room as Maurice, the host ushered a man in a suit to their table. Maurice quietly bowed and exited back to his podium near the entrance.

"Agatha Lennox?"

"Yes."

"You have been served," he proclaimed as he handed her the big, manila envelope, turned, and left.

People at nearby tables turned in her direction to see what was going on. Was someone in trouble? Oh, how juicy will the gossip be around town, 'Agatha Lennox Got Served'. At that moment, everyone was focused on her, and not in a good way.

"Nothing to see here folks. I am just being summoned to be a witness to something that happened in Texas the last time I was home," Agatha said in the most dismissive tone she could muster, then turned back to her friends.

"Aren't you going to open it?" quizzed Carol.

"I will open it when I get home. I told you I know what it is."

"Come on, open it," insisted Tilly, "I've never seen a real summons."

"Oh, all right." Agatha pulled a nail file from her purse after what seemed like an eternity of searching, and slit the envelope open. Removing the papers from it, she began reading. "Pursuant to Texas statute number...blah, blah, blah.....concerning the enclosed case file....blah, blah...blah...you are required to give in-person testimony with regards to this case.....blah, blah, blah...August 16th at 10 a.m......at......(she hesitated)..such and such address...Houston, Texas....signed Judge Randal Gantry. See I told you it was no big deal. It's just a standard, form letter." She flashed the cover letter to her friends, being careful to have her fingers cover the letterhead of the Texas Slave Court.

"So, what did you witness that they need you to testify?"

"Yeah, tell us. 'Inquiring minds want to know'," added Tilly.

"It was nothing, just some slutty, slave girl acting up against her owner. Personally, I hope they permanently enslave the little slut, maybe ship her overseas to some Arab's harem. Good riddance. Come on, girls. We are going to be late for the book signing. I'm dying to meet this author."

Later that evening, Clayton Lennox came trudging through the door, only to find Agatha sitting with a glass of wine and a stack of papers on the coffee table. "What's with the papers?" he asked as he headed for the liquor cabinet and some good bourbon.

"I got a summons to give testimony for a trial in Houston, so I'm going home to Texas for a few days. Do you want to come with me."

"Texas in August! Isn't that why we have a condo in NYC, to escape the summer heat and humidity?"

"Yes, but it's only for a couple of days and the letter suggests that all principals involved have legal representation. I need you there for me, and I can guarantee you will be shocked. I can't tell you anymore or it will spoil the surprise. It's only for two days next week and I know your schedule is slow in the summer anyways. Please?"

"Okay. Let's ask Natalie if we can borrow her jet rather than fly commercial."

"Clay, I can't ask her right now as we are not on speaking terms. I'll book us in First Class, it will be fine."

"You win, just get me a refill, will you? I'm burned out."

(August 15th, Teterboro Airport, New Jersey)

Brad swung the bright yellow Lamborghini into their private hanger. As they got out, Brad said, "You know the FAA rules, slave naked and handcuffed, so STRIP".

Natalie slipped out of her Barnard, oversized t-shirt, dropped her panties and threw them in the back seat. Brad didn't even have to say 'BACK HANDS' as she turned automatically to him. He locked her cuffs together, then took the opportunity to kiss her neck while he fondled her breasts. Her nipples were already erect so he slipped a couple fingers in between her labia and sampled her wetness. Mmmmm.

As they approached the plane, the captain came down the ladder to meet them. "Good morning, Sir," (completely ignoring Natalie....excuse me..'Sugar Snatch') "The modifications to the interior you requested have been completed and the annual inspection has been recertified. I have filed for a departure clearance at 1100 hours with Newark ATC and we have an estimated flight time of just 2 hours today. We can board just as soon as I have your slave's SIN for the manifest."

"0516-2013. How high will we be enroute?"

"I filed for Flight Level 41 or approximately 7.75 miles up."

"Hear that, 2013, you get to join the '7-mile' club today," said Brad as he slapped her on the ass. She yelped.

The Captain smiled and said, "By the way, all slaves have to be devoxed during flight, so as not to cause a disturbance. OPEN!" Natalie immediately complied and the Captain said, "Maggie, toss me that can behind my seat."

Maggie, Major Margaret O'Brien (USAF retired) peaked out the door and flipped the can to Captain John and asked, "Can I join the '7-mile' club, too? This could be a really fun flight."

Maggie was the hottest co-pilot Brad had ever seen and all he could stammer to reply was, "We'll see."

Natalie's eyes went wide as she entered the cabin and saw the changes. There was now a wall behind the 3rd row of seats. Passing through the doorway, she gasped at the 4-poster bed to one side and a large, padded cage, with bars thick enough to hold a gorilla, on the other. Additionally, the cage opened from the top and had an 18-inch circular band in the center which was split to allow the top to open. In the tail, a complete shower and vanity had been added across from the toilet and sink closet. Brad slapped her ass again and told her to get on the bed. He unlinked her cuffs just long enough to allow him to spread-eagle her with the straps provided. Adding a blindfold, he said, "Have a nice trip." Closing the door behind him, he took his seat and buckled in.

Shortly after reaching altitude, the seat belt sign was extinguished. Brad got up, grabbed a bottle of water from the bar and headed into the rear bedroom with a smile. Quickly losing his clothes, he knelt on the bed between 2013's thighs. Opening the bottle, he took a swig and then poured about half a shot into her belly button. The cold water caused her to jerk against her restraints. Brad bent over and licked up the little puddle, then poured a little stream from her navel to her neck, again causing her to flinch. Having slowly licked his way to her nipples, he paused only long enough to give each of them a brief suck before nibbling on her neck. If she hadn't been devoxed, her writhing would have been accompanied by much moaning. It came as no surprise when he sat on her chest and pressed his member to her lips. She greedily took it in. He only allowed her a brief moment before withdrawing and repositioning himself at the entrance to her bare, wet, love canal.

"You, bastard," she mouthed, as he dripped the ice-cold water directly on to her erect clit. She strained to impale herself on his tongue as he licked it off. She was beyond ready when he finally entered her with the warning not to cum before him. Her mind went on tilt as he pummeled her over and over. The moment she felt him tighten up, she exploded with him. She was barely aware of the sound of the shower running as she came down from her 'slave haze'. Was that it? If he was done already, it was going to be a long flight, as she still had 'slave heat' to burn.

Having showered and dressed, he unhitched 'Sugar Snatch', gave her the rest of his water bottle and had her climb into the cage. He had her kneel on the mat in the bottom of the cage as he closed the lid around her neck and slid the locking pins into place. He touched his finger to her lips then headed back to his seat. "Next," he said as he tapped on the cock pit door before settling in with a beer.

"You've got the controls, Maggie, it's time for me to join the club." As he passed by Brad, he was informed of her current status and told about the cushioned seat that he could put on the bars to be more comfortable. When he saw her, he immediately knew why he needed the seat. There was no way his cock could reach her with her head locked in the middle of the cage's top. After putting the seat in place, he saw the cleverness of it all. The seat sat on rollers so you could slide back and forth, in and out, so to speak. Dropping his pants and drawers, he quietly climbed on the cage and sat down.

Natalie heard a sound like a luggage cart rolling on the floor and then felt something bump her lips. She opened her mouth but the thing had disappeared to the sound of the rollers. "Damn blindfold," she thought, "Why is Brad teasing me like this?" The rolling began again, so she quickly opened her mouth. Something touched her tongue but was gone before she could lick it or wrap her lips around it. "This is frustrating," she wanted to scream but 'devoxed is devoxed' so she had to keep it to herself and just moan. Nothing...not a sound..WTF?.....then there was the sudden rush of rolling wheels and her mouth was full all the way to the back of her throat. In that moment, she realized it wasn't Brad. Her arousal went into high gear and she reached for her clit, glad that Brad hadn't reclipped her cuffs. The cock rolled back about 3 inches and then plunged forward again as she swirled her tongue around it, sucking and sometimes humming. Brad always liked a hummer, so why not the pilot. It came as a surprise to both of them when the pilot came so quickly. Unfortunately, he was rolling back at the time he tensed up, and only the first spurt landed on her tongue, the next two hit her chin and ran down her neck. He was able to re-enter her for a couple more smaller spurts. He pulled back out and she stuck out her tongue to show his deposit. He gave her permission to swallow and then he slid back in so she could clean him off.

Having dressed himself, he went to the sink and got a couple of paper towels, wetting one of them, he went and wiped the cum off her face and neck. He reached through the bars and wiped her perky breast too, you know, "just in case" some cum had run farther down. Returning to the cockpit, he gave a thumbs up to Brad and said, "Next."

A small bit of turbulence kept an eager Maggie glued to her seat for an agonizing 20 minutes as her arousal got worse and worse. She caught a whiff of herself and blushed slightly, worried that her excitement might soak through to her uniform. She exited the cockpit urgently when the seat belt sign was turned off again, and headed for the release she desperately needed. Her eyes lit up when she saw Natalie's predicament. This was going to be a 'free ride' so to speak, no reciprocation expected, she could focus solely on her own pleasure.

Natalie didn't have to wonder what was coming next as she smelled Maggie's scent as soon as she came through the door. She heard the rustling of clothes and felt the cage vibrate as Maggie climbed on to the seat and slid forward. Once again reaching for her love button, she leaned her head back and stuck out her tongue. She was almost immediately buried, nose deep, in sweet moisture and started to lick, first slowly around Maggie's labia, then quickly nibbled on her clit.

Explosions went off in Maggie's brain. She had never cum so fast or so hard from oral sex, she lost all awareness of where she was. Coming around a couple of minutes later, she was aware that Natalie was still trying frantically to jill off. "Oh, you poor thing," she said, "Let me help you?"

Maggie climbed out of the seat and knelt next to the cage. "BACK HANDS," she commanded and then reached through the bars, inserting four fingers into Natalie's sopping wet snatch, her thumb landing on Natalie's clit.