Out of Time (1940s-2040s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gran," Olwen said eventually, "I might have to go and live in London. Bletchley is being de-commissioned and they're moving us to a more suitable, more modern complex in Eastcote."

Granny Martha puffed on her pipe for a few moments before replying.

"You've lived with us since your mother was killed in the blitz," she said softly. "Gramps and I have loved having you, but we certainly won't stand in your way. You're a remarkable woman, darling. You have the ear of the Prime Minister. You do what you have to do, go where you must, but remember, there'll always be a bed and a warm welcome here for you whenever you decide to visit."

Olwen was choked, and her eyes filled with tears. She was saved from having to reply by Gramps coming in with a basket full of tender young runner beans and full pea pods.

"Hello stranger " he smiled. "We've missed you this last three weeks or so. Keeping you busy, are they?"

"Yes Gramps. I've been rushed off my feet as a result of the Normandy landings. And we're de-camping to London as well. I am in sore need of some of your and Granny's rest and relaxation."

The old man's eyes lit up and he chuckled.

"You know you only have to ask, darling," he said. He winked at his wife.

"How long before supper's ready, Martha?" he asked.

"The shepherd's pie will take about forty minutes to warm through," Granny replied. "I'll clean those beans and shell the peas and I'll join you in about ten minutes. Don't go too far without me!"

Olwen shook her head.

"No, I want us all to start together " she said stubbornly. "You clean the beans, Gran. You're much quicker than me. Gramps and I will shell the peas, won't we?" She looked at her grandfather and winked. He grinned back.

"That job suits you," he said. "Organising things and telling people what to do!" He set the basket down on the kitchen table and the three of them began the task of preparing the vegetables.

Ten minutes later they were all upstairs in the main bedroom. They chatted as they all undressed and Olwen was the first to scramble under the sheets. She watched as her grandparents completed their own disrobing.

Gramps still had the body of a man used to manual labour, despite the fact that he was nearly sixty three. His well toned torso was lightly covered in black hair, and his cock was impressive even in its' flaccid state.

Granny had huge tits with lovely chocolate brown thick nipples. She'd broadened out in recent years but her pot belly didn't conceal the thick thatch of grey hair that grew in between her legs. Olwen felt her own curly pubic hair, and from somewhere came the memory of seeing an older woman with a smooth, hairless cunt. Try as she might, she couldn't recall if this was a dream or just a fantasy.

She was woken from this day dream as Granny and Gramps climbed into bed on either side of her. Not for the first time, Olwen found herself thankful for the size of the bed. She loved being between her grandparents, but it was a tight squeeze nevertheless.

Granny leaned over and kissed her.

"Get onto my titty whilst I finger you, darling " she whispered. "Gramps has been without you for nearly three weeks. He'll be brimful of cum, so we'll need to get you nice and wet so that he can fuck you."

Olwen did as she was told, latching on to Granny's thick, rubbery nipple. The older woman groaned as her granddaughter began to suckle. Then she slid a finger into Olwen's tight cunt and began to finger fuck her.

Gramps watched in delight as Martha wriggled down, leaned over Olwen and took his soft cock into her mouth. It started to swell immediately, and Martha gagged as the mushroom head hit the back of her throat. But she didn't stop fingering Olwen, whose cunt was beginning to respond to Granny's skilful stimulation.

Granny released Gramps with a plopping sound. She took her finger out of Olwen's cunt and licked it before offering it to Gramps, who sucked it in eagerly. Olwen let Granny's nipple go and turned to her grandmother for a kiss. She loved tasting Granny's cock breath.

"Ready, darling?" asked Granny with a smile.

"Always," replied Olwen, and turning to Gramps she fluttered her eyelashes, which she knew he liked.

"Please may I have your cock, Gramps?" she said throatily. "Please fuck me and make me cum."

Granny held Gramps' cock whilst he climbed aboard Olwen. When he was in position, she slid him into her tight cunt. Both Olwen and Gramps sighed with pleasure.

When he began to saw in and out of her, Granny offered her tit back to Olwen, who latched on and began to suckle. For a few moments the only sound in the bedroom was the creaking of the bed frame as Gramps got into his stride.

His cock filled Olwen beautifully. She loved the sensations that being fucked brought out in her. Her nipples hardened, poking Gramps in the chest. Without breaking rhythm, Gramps squeezed both of the sensitive buds between his forefingers and his thumbs. Olwen reacted by clenching her cunt muscles, making herself even tighter and drawing yet another sigh of pleasure from Gramps.

"Won't be long now, darling," he muttered. "Shall I pull out and cum on your tits?"

"If you like, Gramps," gasped Olwen, having released Granny's nipple to answer him.

"Don't you dare, Henry!" Granny said in a mock angry tone. "Cum in her cunt like you were meant to. I'll eat her clean afterwards and Olwen can clean up your cock whilst I'm down there."

Olwen giggled and felt Gramps go deeper. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him in and trapping him inside her. She started a series of cunt clenches, and the old man groaned.

"Here it comes!" he gasped and Olwen felt the first blast of cum bathe her insides. She bucked and started to cum herself.

For a few moments, chaos ensued as both grandfather and grand daughter writhed in ecstasy, allowing their bodies to take over and produce man cum and cunt cum together.

When he'd emptied himself into her, Gramps lay on top of Olwen and kissed her.

"You make an old man very happy," he whispered, and Olwen smiled at the man she loved more than any man in the world.

"And you make me very happy too, Gramps," she replied. "Now it's Granny's turn. I think she wants to taste your lovely cum combined with my cunt cream. Am I right, Granny?"

"You most certainly are, darling," smiled Granny. "And you can thank Gramps properly by sucking his cock clean whilst I go down on you."

More wriggling and manoeuvring ensued and soon Granny was happily lapping away at Olwen's cunt as the younger woman sucked her grandfather's sticky, cum coated cock.

Eventually Granny emerged from between Olwen's thighs, red faced and eyes gleaming.

"Delicious!" she pronounced, sitting up in bed and reaching for the huge briar pipe that Gramps kept on the bedside table. She passed it go her husband.

"Now you and Olwen have a nice post-fuck smoke," she smiled. "I'll go and get the supper on. I'll call you both when it's ready."

Slowly, and with a groan of pain, Granny rolled out of bed.

"Bloody arthritis!" she complained, pulling on her dressing gown.

"I'll not bother to dress," she said with a grin. "I'm sure we'll all be back up here after supper. It is the weekend after all, and shepherd's pie and fresh veg. always set me up for a long night of sucking and fucking."

Both Olwen and Gramps snorted with laughter, but privately, both had been hoping for the same thing. Pre-supper sex was lovely, but it was only a prelude of what (and who) was to cum later on, surely?

Part Four: (Hard Times August 1970)

Olwen Morgan felt that she'd done her duty, and that she deserved a stiff drink as a reward. A long week's work at GCHQ in Cheltenham had culminated today, Friday, in the anniversary of her beloved grandfather's death. Gramps had been gone eight years, and Olwen missed him every single day.

Before leaving the Cheltenham complex to take flowers to the cemetery, Olwen had phoned her fiancé Richard, and arranged to meet him at the Red Lion, the pub in the village where they had set up home together six weeks ago. Richard had asked Olwen to marry him when they had been out together a few months previously. Whilst she had been delighted, Olwen had had to explain to Richard that, of course she'd marry him, but that due to the nature of her job, she would have to inform her superiors, and Richard would have to be thoroughly vetted before the powers that be would allow the union.

Although obviously disappointed, Richard had smiled and told Olwen that it was alright for the security services to do their worst. He was not a Russian spy, he'd joked. He was just an ordinary, boring civil engineer, working for the local authority. He'd wait for as long as it would take, and then they could get married.

After driving to the cemetery, Olwen had gone straight to the Cedars Nursing Home, as she did every Friday, to visit Granny Martha. When she arrived, she was met by Mrs. Wilks, the Matron at the home for elderly people.

Henrietta Wilks ("Oh, please call me Hattie, or Matron, if you'd prefer") was a formidable woman. Short, squat with a formidable pair of tits and an arse of equally impressive size, she possessed a full head of tight, iron grey curls. Like many large women, she had beautiful skin, and Olwen always wondered what she would be like in bed. If she still did that sort of thing these days, of course. Since promising to marry Richard, Olwen had remained celibate, although she knew that marriage wouldn't stop her from wondering what sex with a someone other than Richard would be like.

On her arrival, Olwen sensed something was wrong. The normally unflappable Hattie Wilks was certainly in something of a tizz. Her starched apron was askew, her hair, normally contained underneath her Matron's cap, was dishevelled, and all in all, she looked a bit of a mess.

"Oh, Miss Morgan. Thank goodness you've arrived. Your grandmother is behaving most strangely. If you'd like to follow me, perhaps the sight of you will calm her down."

As Olwen followed the swiftly waddling Matron down the corridor, Hattie Wilks explained over her shoulder as they walked.

"We've had to take Martha out of the residents' lounge, and put her back in her room, I'm afraid. Her language was upsetting the other ladies."

Olwen received this information in silence. Whatever had come over Granny, she wondered. It wasn't like her to behave badly.

"Here we are," announced Hattie breathlessly. She knocked gently on the door, opened it and went into Granny Martha's room. Nodding at the nurse who was sitting by Granny's bed, the Matron told her that she could go back to her normal duties.

As the nurse got up to leave, she let go of Granny Martha's hand, which she had been holding as the old lady dozed fitfully. Granny sat up in bed, and to Olwen's horror, yelled at the top of her voice,

"Henry, get upstairs now! I want some cock. My cunt is begging to be filled with your delicious cum. Stay there, Olwen," she said out of the side of her mouth, "Gramps will be up soon. Once he's fucked me you can suck his cock clean and then if you're a good girl, I'll sit on your face and you can eat my cunt. I know you love to do that. We've brought you up to appreciate the taste of a well fucked cunt."

A scarlet faced Olwen turned to the Matron and whispered,

"What's the matter with her? I've never seen her like this before."

Mrs. Wilks shook her head and patted Olwen's hand gently.

"It's a water infection, we think," she answered. "We've sent for the doctor, and he'll give Martha a course of antibiotics. She'll be as right as rain when you come to see her next week."

Olwen went over to Granny's bed and held her hand.

"I love you, Granny," she said softly and the old woman winked at her.

"I love you too, darling," she replied. "Jump into bed next to me and I'll get my tits out. I know how you love to suckle."

"There's no room for Olwen in your bed, Martha," said Mrs. Wilks, smiling sadly at Olwen and gesturing with her head that she should leave. "We'll just tuck you in nice and snug. Olwen's tired. She can come back and see you soon."

A few minutes later, the Matron joined Olwen back in the corridor.

"No one need know about Martha's outburst," she assured Olwen. "It's so out of character. Goodness knows where she learned those disgusting words."

"Goodness had nothing to do with it," Olwen thought to herself, remembering fondly the nights she had spent in bed with Granny and Gramps. A thrill ran through her body as she recalled Gramps fucking her and then Granny going down on her to eat her cum filled cunt.

"I'm having sex tonight, whatever Richard thinks," she vowed to herself as she shook hands with the Matron at the door, and made her way to the visitors' car park.

It was a ten minute drive to the Red Lion, and as she parked her car, Olwen spotted Richard sauntering down the path to the front door of the pub. She hurried to catch him up, but then stopped.

Richard had reached the front door, and was talking to a rather portly man. Olwen thought he looked familiar, but as she watched, Richard shook his head and went into the pub. The man consulted something he was holding in his hand, shook his own head, and re-traced his steps back down the path. Olwen didn't know why she did it, but she turned away and pretended to be looking for something in her handbag as the stranger hurried past her, mumbling something about 'arriving too early yet again' to himself.

When he'd passed her, Olwen hurried down the path and into the pub. Early evening drinkers were scattered throughout the bar. Olwen blinked in the gloom of the interior and looked around. Richard waved at her from a table in the far corner, and she made her way over to him.

He got up as she approached and kissed her lovingly on the cheek.

"How was Granny Martha?" he asked with a smile.

Olwen frowned.

"She was definitely not herself," she answered truthfully. Mrs. Wilks seems to think she has a water infection. Granny was shouting all sorts of filth about having sex with Gramps, and she even asked me to get into bed with her to suck her tits!"

Richard shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Olwen noticed that he became nervous whenever she mentioned anything to do with sex, and on every occasion that she'd tried to initiate something which might lead to intimacy, Richard changed the subject as quickly as possible. As he proceeded to do now.

"How was your day?" he asked, pushing the glass of white wine he had bought for her across the table. He lifted his own pint of bitter and smiled.

"Cheers," he said, smiling and taking a sip.

Olwen sipped her own drink. Then she looked at Richard, having remembered his encounter at the pub door a few moments earlier.

"Who was that man you were talking to as I arrived?" she asked.

Richard shook his head.

"Somebody who mistook me for someone else, I suppose," he replied. "I've never seen him before. He was looking for a Mrs. Anderson. I told him I didn't know anyone by that name, and he left. Why? Do you know him?"

Olwen shook her head.

"No, I don't think so," she replied, tossing the rest of her wine down her throat. "Look, Rich," she continued, "I've had a hell of a day. I'm tired and I want a long, hot soak in the bath, something to eat and an early night. Would you mind if we went straight home?"

"Not at all," replied Richard with a smile. He took a huge draught of his beer, licked his lips and swallowed the remaining couple of mouthfuls quickly. He got to his feet and offered his arm to Olwen.

"Walk this way, my lady " he grinned. "I'll drive us home. You just relax in the passenger seat."

They sauntered to the car, and Richard unlocked the driver's side door. He reached in and pulled up the window button to unlock Olwen's door, then he came around and opened the door for her. She got in and as he reached over her to put her seat belt on, she kissed him full on the mouth.

He sprang back and looked at her accusingly.

"Sorry," he apologised. "I wasn't expecting that."

What happened next surprised them both.

A woman came racing into the car park, saw Richard with the car doors open, and ran up to where he was still standing. She yanked the back door open and dived in.

"Help me!" she wailed. "He's after me. Please get in and drive. We don't have much time.

Richard hesitated, but something told Olwen that this woman was genuinely in need of their help.

"Don't just stand there, Richard," she snapped. "Get in and drive!"

Richard did as he was told, and as he drove away, all three of them saw the same man that had approached Richard earlier, running into the car park. He stamped his foot in frustration as he realised that the woman he had been chasing was now speeding away in the back seat of the car that had narrowly missed hitting him as it exited the car park.

When they were on their way, Richard slowed the car and addressed the woman in the back seat.

"What was that all about?" he began. "Why was that man chasing you?"

"The woman hesitated before starting to speak. She had a rather deep voice, one which Olwen found extremely attractive. It also sounded rather familiar.

"That man has been following me all day," she replied eventually. "If you'll just allow me to come home with you, I'll explain everything, I promise. I could do with a stiff drink. I don't suppose you have any Johnnie Walker whiskey at home?"

"As a matter of fact, we do," smiled Olwen, turning around to speak directly to the woman in the back seat, "although I regret to inform you that we do not have any Romeo y Julieta cigars."

She frowned.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I don't know what on earth made me think that you smoke, let alone that you smoke cigars."

Richard steered the car into the parking bay outside the thatched cottage where he and Olwen lived. He was fascinated by the thought of this stranger smoking a cigar, but he kept these thoughts to himself. He started when he heard her say,

"I do actually like a nice cigar, but don't worry. In the absence of Romeo y Julieta, maybe I could share a bowl of your pipe tobacco, Olwen?"

Richard and Olwen whipped around in the front seat to face their passenger, who seemed to know an awful lot about them both.

"I think you'd better start explaining yourself," muttered Olwen. "I don't know who the hell you are, who told you that we drink Johnnie Walker whiskey, or that I smoke a pipe. But unless you start giving us some answers, I'm going to phone the police right now!"

She unclipped her seat belt and got out of the car. Richard did the same, and eventually the back door opened, and the woman got out.

Olwen noticed that she was holding some sort of gadget in her hands.

"Don't worry about the police," she smiled. "They'll be arriving in..." She consulted whatever it was she was holding.

"Eighteen seconds," she said slowly. As she turned to look down the road, sure enough, a police panda car rounded the bend and drew up alongside Richard and Olwen's parked car.

The door opened, and a police constable emerged. He put on his helmet and turned to the three people who were standing looking at each other. Two of them seemed confused, whilst the third, a woman, smiled at him.

But it was the other woman who spoke first.

"Good evening, officer," she began. "May we help you?"

"I'm making enquiries about a missing woman," the officer replied. "Her guardian has reported her missing, possibly abducted. She was last seen in the Red Lion pub in Lower Radley, just down the road. Have you been in that establishment this evening?"

"Indeed we have, officer," replied Olwen. "I met my fiancé at that establishment for a drink. We happened to bump into an old work colleague of mine, whom I haven't seen for a long time. We invited her back for supper. We certainly haven't seen anyone who has been abducted."