Out of Time (1940s-2040s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tavia took out her HIMFUCC and looked at it fondly.

"You'll keep your promise?" she asked.

"I will," he replied. "In fact, I already have. The file on time fugitive Octavia Anderson was closed in 2010. The desperate time criminal was cornered by me in a village pub in August of that year. She pulled out a handgun and threatened me with it. I explained to her that even if she shot me, the T.W.A.T.s would send somebody else in my place It was then that she turned the gun on herself and pulled the trigger. I time slipped the body to the local crematorium and disposed of it to avoid having to explain a dead body to the police. I returned to my own time, wrote up my report and the file, and the whole matter, remain closed."

"Thank you, Julius," smiled Tavia, handing over her HIMFUCC. Now, if you'll excuse us, Olwen and Richard have an appointment with the Matrimonial Officer. They're getting married next week."

"So I hear," said Julius, winking at Tavia. "And I understand that you have a vital part to play. Enjoy yourself, my dear. And don't worry. All your secrets are safe with me."

He stepped back and fiddled with the HIMFUCC. Olwen saw the air around him shimmer, and then be was gone.

"I've just realised," she said, "how on earth is this going to work? The time might have changed, but it looks to me as if Lower Radley is still basically a small village. In my time, nothing escaped the villagers' attention. How the hell are we three going to live together without attracting gossip?"

"We're not," smiled Tavia. "Going to live together, that is. Now you two get off to your appointment with the Matrimonial Officer. I'm going home. I'll see you both when you get back."

With that, Tavia walked up the path of the cottage next door to Olwen and Richard's own cottage. She paused by the front door, turned and blew them both a kiss.

"Tavia lives next door to us?" Olwen asked with a grin.

"It looks like it," replied Richard. "Now, let's see if we can find the office where this Matrimonial Officer works.

Hand in hand, Olwen and Richard sauntered down the highway to the village centre. It was time for them both to begin their timeless lives together.