Out of Time (1940s-2040s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard knew better than to intervene. He remained silent, even when the passenger door of the panda opened and the man who had accosted him earlier got out.

"This is all lies, officer," he began. He pointed at Olwen. "She's making all this up. This woman," he pointed at Olwen and Richard's passenger, " is a fugitive from justice. She altered the space time continuum and disappeared back to the 1940s, where she spent the war at Bletchley Park She's wanted in her own time for crimes against history!"

The police constable took off his helmet and scratched his head.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" he said incredulously.

Out of the corner of her eye, Olwen saw her new friend fiddling with whatever it was she had in her hand. She felt as if she had been standing underneath a deluge of warm water, and all of a sudden, she thought that recognised the stranger. She also knew what she had to do.

Olwen took the police constable by the arm. She led him to the other side of the road, taking her GCHQ identity card out of her handbag as she did so. She showed her card to the policeman, muttered "Security Service business. Get that man out of here now!" and led him back across the road to rejoin the group.

Olwen winked at Richard, who smiled. For some reason, he recognised their passenger now too.

"This lady has satisfied me that I no longer need to pursue this matter, sir " he said, addressing the portly man, who snorted angrily.

"She's playing with your mind and altering your brain wave pattern " he spluttered. "Do your duty, man. Arrest them all. They're making fools of us both!"

"I must warn you sir, that unless you stop these ridiculous accusations, I will be forced to arrest you," retorted the policeman. "I am satisfied that these three people are innocent citizens, going about their lawful business. Now, do you want a lift back to the station at Lower Radley, or are you going to walk?"

The man glared at the constable, turned on his heel, and stalked off down the road without a word. The policeman turned to Olwen with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry about that, madam," he said, " but when a complaint is made, we are duty bound to follow it up."

"I understand perfectly, constable," replied Olwen. "Thank you for being so discrete. The Security Service will have my guts for garters if anything of this gets back to them"

She looked pointedly at the woman, but the police officer had turned to look down the road, and missed the wink between the two of them.

"What the...?" exclaimed the policeman. "Where the hell has he got to now?"

They all followed the policeman's gaze. The road that the man had walked off down stretched straight ahead of them for a good three quarters of a mile.

"There's no turning off this road," the constable continued. "It's as if he's disappeared into thin air. What the fuck is going on here?" He turned back to look at Olwen, Richard and the other woman accusingly.

She smiled enigmatically, and spoke slowly.

"Get back in your car, drive away, and report this as a waste of police time," she recited. "The man responsible for making this false claim is called Julius Diddycott. There is a photo fit image of him on your passenger seat. If found, he is to be charged with wasting police time. Now go."

The policemen walked stiffly to his panda car, removed his helmet and got in. He drove away without looking at anyone.

The woman clapped her hands delightedly.

"Well that went well," she smiled. "Now I think explanations will sound better over a glass of whiskey. And maybe a shared pipe?"

She giggled and, linking arms with Olwen, the two women led Richard up the path to the front door of the cottage.

When they'd all settled down in the small, comfy sitting room in the front of the cottage, Olwen and Richard looked expectantly at this stranger who had crashed into their lives, and who seemed to know so much about them both. They both spoke at once.

Olwen: "Who the hell are you, and why do I keep getting flashbacks that almost, but not quite allow me to remember where I've seen you before?"

Richard: "Why do I think that I know you? Have we met before, and if so, where and when?"

The woman smiled, put her finger to her lips in a shushing motion and took out the device that Olwen had seen her fiddling with earlier. She twisted one of the dials, pressed a button on another dial, and both Olwen and Richard saw the inside of what looked like an hotel room shimmering in front of them in their own sitting room.

Olwen turned to Richard and spoke, but no sound came out out of her mouth.

As they continued to watch, spellbound, the door to the room opened, and an middle aged woman stood aside to let Olwen and the woman now sitting in the armchair opposite them both in. Olwen heard herself speak.

"This is very nice. I'm sure Mrs. Anderson and I will be very comfortable tonight." she said.

The room faded from view, to be replaced by a much younger version of Richard, and he seemed to be talking to an older man, who had his back to the watching Olwen. She couldn't make out who Richard was talking to. Then the two men shook hands and the older man turned around to leave. It was Gramps!"

That image faded too, and Olwen and Richard looked at each other. Once again, they both spoke at once.

Olwen: "That was Gramps! You never told me you knew my grandfather!"

Richard: "How the hell did great aunt Ethel come to be showing you and this woman into a hotel room? She died in the 1950s."

They both looked at their visitor.

"What the hell is going on here?" they both chorused in unison.

"Let me explain," replied the mysterious woman. "My name is Octavia Anderson, but you both knew me as Tavia. I'm an officer in the Time Investigation Team. I was sent to the 1970s with Stephanie Hawking as an experiment to see if our time travel theory worked. It did, but I fucked up. Stephanie arrived in the 1970s as a man, developed some dreadful disease, and couldn't return with me. The bosses blamed me, of course, and I was arrested."

"Luckily, my cousin worked in the R&D department of the service. They develop tools to help agents in the field and she smuggled this into my cell, and I time slipped out of there."

Tavia held up the device Olwen and Richard had seen her fiddling with earlier. She smiled at Olwen.

"Think back to the morning after the night we spent together in 1941, first at the hotel then in the bomb shelter," she said. "Whilst I was making my telephone call, you were approached by..."

"That man!" Olwen exclaimed. "What did you call him? Julian something or other."

"Julius," corrected Tavia. "Julius Diddycott. I'm a T.I.T. and he's a T.W.A.T."

Richard blushed and coughed. He shuffled his feet and looked at the carpet. Olwen giggled.

"Don't be embarrassed, Richard," she said, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze. "Tavia's not being rude. She's a member of the Time Investigation Team, and Diddycott works for the Time Wasting Adjustment Team."

She looked at Tavia in amusement. "You might be from the future, Tavia " she said, "but whoever gave your branches of the service their acronyms wasn't a great student of history. Tit and twat have sexual connotations in this day and age."

Tavia smiled. She looked at Richard, who seemed to get what she was about to say. He cleared his throat.

"Olwen dearest, I think it's about time that I was totally honest with you," he began. "We both seem to be getting our memories back, and I need you to know that I have met Tavia before. I didn't recognise her earlier, I swear. But since she's been fiddling with her HIMFUCC, it's as if a cloud has lifted from my memory. Is that how you feel?"

"Yes, I suppose it is " admitted Olwen. "So, my darling, what is it you wanted to tell me?"

Richard hesitated. He looked at Tavia, then at Olwen.

"When I asked you to marry me, I had no idea that I knew Tavia," he began. "But now I know that I did. Tavia and I are lovers."

Olwen looked up sharply, and then glared at Tavia.

"You bitch!" she cried. "You must have known that Richard and I are an item, and yet you still allowed him to fuck you? Well that's it! You can keep him! Take him back to your own time, stay here, or the pair of you can fuck off back to the past. I don't care. I'm not staying here to be humiliated by a cheating fiancé and a time travelling slut!"

Olwen stood up, and both Tavia and Richard noticed that she was trembling with rage. The two lovers looked at each other, and an unspoken message passed between them.

"Sit down for a minute and let me explain," Richard said softly. "If anyone is to be humiliated, I'd much prefer it to be me."

Olwen looked at him as if he was mad. As she sank slowly back down onto the sofa, she said, "You've got one minute to convince me. Then I'm off. Hurry up. Time's ticking!"

"No it's not. Not for any of us," Tavia said quietly. "I retarded your metabolism in 1941, I did Richard last year, and mine was fixed in 2205 when I turned 25. You and I are about the same age, Olwen. You're twenty five, I'm thirty two and Richard is stuck at thirty six."

"Hang on," interrupted Olwen, "you say you fixed Richard last year. I'd met him by then. Why didn't I notice?"

Tavia smiled.

"Because I did Richard before I did you," she explained patiently. "That's the thing about time travel. When I time slipped from my cell, I had to do it quickly and I ended up in 1969. You were born in 1916, so at the time you would have been fifty three. You'd never met me, or Richard, and you were running your own department at GCHQ in Cheltenham. You were very well respected by your team, but they regarded you as a bit of an old maid!"

Olwen looked confused. Richard patted her hand gently.

"It does take some getting used to," he admitted. "Let Tavia tell you the whole story. I'll go and get us all a drink. Whiskey alright for everyone?"

"As long as it's Johnnie Walker!" chorused Olwen and Tavia together. They both laughed, and as Richard got up to leave, Tavia slipped into his place next to Olwen on the sofa. She put her arm around her, drew her in and kissed her softly on the mouth.

Olwen didn't resist, but when the kiss was broken, she looked somewhat shocked.

"I'd forgotten how nice kissing another woman is," she said quietly. "I haven't kissed a woman since..."

"Since your grandmother," completed Tavia. "Don't worry. I know all about the hi-jinks you and Martha and Henry got up to during the war. I lived next door to your grandparents for a while. I moved out when you moved in with them after your mother was killed. That's when I became the Mrs. Anderson who was your boss at Bletchley."

Olwen looked shocked. All her wartime memories came flooding back.

"You knew about Granny and Gramps and me and yet you said nothing?" she whispered hoarsely. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it," smiled Tavia. "I had an awful struggle keeping my hands off you that night in the hotel when we shared a bed, and don't think that I didn't notice you looking at me when I was naked."

Olwen blushed.

"I'm going to marry Richard," she said. "I love him and I've already agreed. Will this make things awkward for us? Or are you going to mess with time again? Whatever you do, I want Richard to know, and to approve, or the deal's off."

Tavia looked up as Richard returned with three glasses and a bottle of whiskey on a tray.

He nodded at the two women.

"I heard all that," he said. "It seems that I owe Olwen an explanation. Should I show her now?"

"Tell her your little secret first, then we'll have the show and tell bit " replied Tavia, taking the glass that Richard offered her. He gave the second glass to Olwen and sat down with his own drink opposite the two women.

"Cheers," he said, raising his glass with a smile. "Here's hoping to a long life together."

"What do you mean 'together', Richard?" asked Olwen, "and what's this secret that you've been keeping from me?"

"I heard you say that you loved me just now," Richard began. "I love and adore you too. I know that you are bi-sexual. Tavia has shown me what you got up to during the war."

Olwen blushed and looked accusingly at Tavia, but she said nothing. Tavia giggled and winked at Olwen.

"There's more," she said, with a wicked grin.

"I too have my secrets " Richard continued. "I'm happiest when I'm being controlled. My dearest wish is to be married to a woman who will totally dominate me. If she happens to sleep with other people after we're married, I won't complain."

"You see, Olwen," he continued, standing up, and undoing his belt, he dropped his trousers, and then tugged his underpants down, "I am not well blessed. There are various ways to make this hard."

He indicated a flaccid cock that Olwen estimated to measure about two and a half inches in length. It bore no resemblance to Gramps' cock, which had been much longer, thicker and uncircumcised.

Olwen looked first at Tavia, then back at Richard.

"Supposing that I accept all of this," she said slowly, "we're going to get married, and I'm going to be the boss, and I can sleep around?"

"Yes, that's about it in a nutshell," replied Richard, and his cock twitched. "You see? Thinking of you sleeping with Tavia and controlling me gets me excited. There is another way too."

"And what is that, pray?" asked Olwen sharply. She found Richard's submissive manner very attractive.

"I can deal with this. It might be fun having a submissive husband," she thought to herself.

"I love to watch you smoke," replied Richard. "Tavia met me first when she time slipped to 1969. We were both at the Isle of Wight festival. I'd gone because I'd heard that both Bob Dylan and Joni Mitchell were due to play there."

"Get on with it Richard. I'm not interested in your taste in music!" Olwen snapped.

"Sorry dear. Where was I? Oh, yes. Smoking. When I bumped into Tavia, she was smoking a cigar. It gave me a massive hard on."

"Massive?" said Tavia, scornfully. "Hardly. If I hadn't been so desperate for cock, I'd have walked away, but you were there, obviously up for a fuck, and so we got it on."

She turned to Olwen and continued,

"He didn't last long, mind you, and I had to sit on his face to get myself off. He's got a much longer tongue than a cock!"

Olwen laughed and stood up.

"I'll be back in a minute," she said to Richard. "Get the rest of your clothes off. I want to see you naked."

Olwen was as good as her word. She returned bearing two pipes and her tobacco jar. She handed one to Tavia.

"No cigars here, I'm sorry," she smiled. "You'll have to make do with one of my pipes. Let's see just how big we can get that excuse for a cock!"

The two women dug into the tobacco jar and began to stuff their pipes. When they both lit up, Richard's cock stirred again.

"That's beautiful," he said wistfully. "You both look so hot smoking pipes."

Tavia whispered something to Olwen, who grinned and nodded. She drew heavily on her pipe, turned to Tavia, and kissed her. They obviously both enjoyed the kiss, as there seemed to be an awful lot of tongue action between the two women. When they broke apart, Tavia looked at Richard and blew out a stream of smoke that Olwen had given her.

Richard groaned and grabbed his cock. He started to rub it frantically.

"What the fuck?" growled Olwen. "Who gave you permission to do that? Leave it alone, you filthy wanker!"

Tavia laughed.

"We'll get him a chastity device," she said, and when Olwen turned to her with a puzzled look on her face, Tavia explained what she meant.

"That sounds like fun," Olwen replied. "But where on earth are we going to get something like that? I'm sure Mr. Jones doesn't stock chastity devices in his village hardware store!"

Tavia laughed.

"We're not staying in this time period," she said. "Julius is still after me. But tomorrow, he'll be picked up by the police loitering around the public toilets in town. He has his needs too, but although homosexuality has been legal here since 1967, it only applies to gay men doing it at home. If they're caught soliciting on the street, the police throw the book at them."

"Julius will be caught and sentenced to seven years hard labour."

"Well that will keep him out of our hair," replied Olwen, smoking thoughtfully.

"Yes, but if I time slip into his cell and return him to his own time, he'll owe me," Tavia replied. "I think I can persuade him to abandon the hunt for me if I convince him that I've found the love of my life and I'm going to give up time slipping to live with her."

"You mean you'd do that for me?" Olwen asked. She leant forward to kiss Tavia, but she wasn't there. Olwen looked around and Tavia walked into the sitting room.

"All done!" she said, throwing a small package at Olwen, who caught it and looked at it curiously.

"Open it," Tavia smiled. "Hurry up, slowcoach! We've all got one more time slip to do before we can settle down for eternity!"

Olwen ripped open the wrapping paper to find a plain box inside. She opened the box and her face lit up.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked, and Tavia nodded.

Olwen removed the contents of the box and showed it to Richard.

"It' your chastity device!" she told him, laughing as she did so.

"I call it a cock lock," Tavia said, and the two women dissolved into giggles.

When they had recovered, Tavia showed Olwen how to put the cock lock on Richard. He wore it with pride and when he put his underpants and trousers back on, the device was not at all obvious.

"Perfect " declared Olwen. "That means no more unauthorised wanking for you!"

She looked at Tavia.

"He can pee through that, can't he?" she asked, and when Tavia nodded, she declared that Richard would, from now on, be constantly cock locked. Olwen found she loved that phrase.

"You must take it off periodically, my dear," Tavia corrected her. "He'll need to be shaved regularly, and the device will need to be cleaned and sterilised. Also, his balls will have to be drained, to prevent any nasty prostate problems. Don't worry. I'll teach you how to milk him."

Olwen's eyes widened with delight.

"This is going to be so much fun," she said, hugging Tavia. "You mentioned we had one more time slip to complete. When are we doing it, and what time period are we going to?"

"It's August 1970 now," Tavia said, "by December 1971, Julius was pissed off enough to accept my terms and conditions. We have to go forward to 2020 to be perfectly safe."

"Why 2020?" asked Olwen.

"That's the year we get married," Richard said happily. "We come back here for the night, you and Tavia consummate our wedding whilst I watch and clean you both up afterwards. Then we get on with our lives. Is that correct, Tavia?"

"I couldn't have put it better myself," replied Tavia with a smile. She took out her HIMFUCC and holding it in one hand, she took Olwen's hand.

"Hold hands with Richard," she said, and when the three of them were all joined together, Tavia pressed a button and twisted a dial.

Both Olwen and Richard staggered and then regained their balance. Tavia smiled at them both.

"All done!" she said. "Now let's go outside and finish this."

Olwen's eyes widened in shock when they got outside. The pot-holed tarmacked road she was used to had disappeared. In its' place was a wide, perfectly flat highway. As she gaped at the strange sight, a long cigar shaped vehicle floated past them. The occupants seemed to be talking animatedly, and the driver was actually turning round to speak to one of his passengers behind him.

"Don't worry, " said a voice, and Olwen turned found to see Julius Diddycott standing beside Tavia. "Driverless cars," he continued. "They're all the rage these days."

He turned to Tavia.

"Now then, my dear," he smiled, " I believe you have something to return to me?"