Out on the Farm

Story Info
Short story about the pleasure of family loving.
1.2k words
4.14
24.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here goes, I'm fifty years old and married with three grown children. Sadly current medical issues hamper my sexually activities with my wife but we are still going strong thanks to toys and my talented tongue. While that is going on erotica has became a bigger part of our sex life. We read to each other. Which in turn got me wanting to write my own stories. I understand there is no excuse for poor grammar but I'm not a professional writer. I just enjoy writing smutty short stories.

With that said, here is hoping you enjoy my stories and that they get your juices going. I'd love to hear what you think about them beyond my poor grammar.

So here goes,

My family has been farmers for generations and I intended to carry on the tradition, but the government had other ideas. They brought our farms for the military and the family decided to start over in the city.

I still wanted my own farm and started looking for my own place. I couldn't afford farms in my local area so I started looking further afield and finally found a place just over two hundred miles away. It had 550-acres with a 3 bedroom house, barn and several smaller sheds and a small lake approximately 15 acres in size. It needed a lot of work to bring the fields up to a suitable standard, the soil was run down. I started by getting manure from stockyards and plowing it into the soil. Composing any vegetation I was removing and plowing it into the soil.

It took a few years to complete before I could start growing crops to improve my soil as well as giving me an income. I was lucky I had good machinery leftover from our old farm to work with. My parents and other relatives came out to have a look and also give a helping hand.

After 2 years everything was going good and I was happy with my progress. I liked living a quiet life, then my cousin Rebecca came for a visit. Rebecca was a kindred spirit. She didn't like city living and quit her job. She liked the country life like me. So she came to visit me and looked for work in the local area. There wasn't much going so she helped me around my farm.

I liked going to the movies as a form of relaxation and Rebecca tag along. We had a great time together. We started to go out more often together. Then one night Rebecca came to my room, the light from the hallway made her nightgown transparent. It was clear she had nothing on under the gown.

Rebecca walked to the foot of the bed, tossed the blanket off, crawled into the bed, pulled my boxers down and started to suck on my cock.

There were two reasons I didn't put at stop to my cousin's actions. First, I was stunned by my cousin's brazen and wanton actions. Second, her mouth felt so damn good sucking on my cock.

Once my cock had gotten hard enough in her mouth for her liking. She straddled my lap, and lowered herself onto my upright pole. While she was clearly wet and ready to fuck, she was also tight. It took a few bounces, for her pussy to engulf the full length my cock. Once she had the full length of my shaft up inside her, she pulled her gown off to throw it into the corner. I marveled at her lean body and her small but perfect tits. My hands went straight to those tits to squeeze them and pinched her erect pebble hard nipples. Damn, her pussy felt good sliding up and down the length of my shaft. I knew she got off a few times as she rode me as I felt Rebecca's inside get wetter. When it came time for me to cum, Rebecca made no attempt to get off me before I popped off, creaming her insides. After I climaxed Rebecca got off me and cuddled up against me and we fell asleep holding each other.

In the morning after breakfast we talked about what had happened.

Rebecca told me, how she loved the farm. How she loved spending time with me. How she felt she was falling in love with me. If she was falling in love it meant sex soon or later. So she decided it should be sooner then later, to help her decide about her feelings.

Unsure of my own feelings at that moment but excited, I asked, what she was feeling at that moment?

After a moment of silence, she smiled, asking me, If I wanted to spend the day in bed?

My heart jumped in my chest. It was more than just the idea of getting to have more sex.

We headed back to my bedroom, there we kissed as lovers for the first time as we undressed each other. Once on the bed I kissed down the length of her body. She spread her legs for me so I could kiss and nuzzle my face against her coochie. I slide my tongue along her muff covered slit to find her clit. When my tongue hit the spot she gasped and jumped slightly. I, then set to work, polishing her sex pearl with my tongue. I would have stayed down there all day if she hadn't pushed me away.

While she was catching her breath I moved up and drove my cock up into her wet cunt. Her gasps as I stroked in and out were music to my ears. When I moaned, I was close to cumming, Rebecca wrapped her legs around me holding tight to her. Clearly she didn't want me to pull out, so when I couldn't hold back any longer, I unload deep in her. I kissed her neck as I worked to catch my breath. We rested a bit and then tried another position and another and another.

From then on we were lovers and slept together every night and still do.

It wasn't like we were a couple of sex crazies teenager doing all over the farm but almost every night we ended our day with Rebecca on top of me riding my pole or me feasting on her sweet hot coochie. We tried different positions but found her on top gave us both the most pleasure. Also I had no problem with proving her oral pleasure as I loved the taste of her sweet coochie. I found Rebecca wasn't big on giving head beyond getting me nice and hard for fucking. But since every time she sucked on my cock, we'd fuck, I didn't complain.

It was when Rebecca told me, she was pregnant, that I learned that all those times I had pumped my load into her, her womb was unprotected. I was surprised to find that out.

When I asked, why she wasn't on birth control?

She said, that sex and babies go, hand and hand and the ultimate sign of her love for me, was for her to bear my children. After making sure everything was okay with the baby, we told our parents.

Our parents weren't happy at first but come to accept it. Our parents visited us and helped build additions to the house. Once done, our mothers helped Rebecca decorate the nursery. As Rebecca got closer to having our first child, she started talking about the idea of having more children. I am not sure how our parents will take it but I'm game to have as many children as Rebecca wants.

As far as the rest of the community knows Rebecca and I are married.