Out on the Town

Story Info
40yo guy looking for his first cock fun.
2.7k words
4.68
13.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get the introductions over. My name is Dan and I am a 40 year old divorcee.

As is so often the case, my ex-wife got the house.

She did have to bring up my pet labrador after all.

I am lucky that both my parents are alive and that they have always kept a room for me.

My mum never liked Susan and made no attempt to hide her glee when I asked to move back in.

All my friends told me that I needed to 'get back on the horse' quickly. As if, a new girlfriend would make everything better.

I must admit to loving breasts, which attracted me to Susan. However, it was women themselves that were annoying me.

I spent a fair bit of time in my room on my laptop and predictably watched a fair bit of porn. I started out on straight stuff but found myself being pulled towards gay porn. I was becoming infatuated with cock.

I loved the look of them all and I so loved watching them cum.

Gradually, I realised that I wanted to experience the feeling of sucking cock and maybe even swallowing cum. It wouldn't make me gay, right?

I started looking at various chat and meet sites and had no trouble in finding potential lovers. It was just that I chickened out of every opportunity. Every time a meeting was proposed, I lost my nerve.

I was as much annoyed with myself, as those guys who had been after me.

I desperately wanted to cross that line and have my first cock.

I decided I would forget about the on line stuff and try for an old-fashioned meet at a gay bar.

I'd heard a couple of gay guys from my work, talk about the, aptly named,

Cockatoo Lounge.

I decided I would visit on a Thursday, I didn't want to go on the busiest nights and be dwarfed by the talent available.

After work, I had a light bite to eat, no garlic or onions! Then I took a long bath. I didn't know what would happen but I wanted to be fresh for any eventuality.

I felt quite confident as I dressed. I had no 'bright' colours in my wardrobe, so pink was out. In the end, I felt my clothes complemented my looks.

I am 5' 11" tall, sandy hair, with green eyes. Normally I wore a goatee but I had shaved it off, in case it made a guy uncomfortable. I wore tan chinos, with brown Bugatti shoes. Topped off with a cream shirt, no jacket was required on a hot early summer evening.

I said goodbye to my parents and my dad looked particularly pleased.

"Good luck son, I sure hope she is better than the last one." He cheerfully said.

If only he knew.

I took a cab into town, it was still only 8pm. I reckoned the fun wouldn't start for at least an hour but thought it wise to get myself in the place and acquainted with my surroundings.

There was a guy in a black suit at the door, checking that no undesirables entered. He just nodded his assent as I reached the door.

The insides were brighter than I expected, not the dark, sleazy place I imagined at all.

I was conscious of every step I took to the bar. There was a guy serving drinks, round about my age, I guessed. He was tall, thin and clean-shaven, with a flowery shirt.

He looked up and smiled, his perfect teeth shining at me.

"Good evening sir. What can I get you?"

A simple question but it caught me offguard and I mumbled incoherently.

"Would you like to see our cocktail list, sir. All half-price until 10pm." He offered me a laminated card.

Some names I recognised immediately, like 'sex on the beach', whilst others were most definitely new to me, like 'hole in one' or the delightfully named 'rim job'.

I fancied the latter, which was heavy on vodka, Dewar's Scotch and Baileys.

"I'd like a 'rim job' please" I tried to sound confident.

"Wouldn't we all, darling." The barman rather predictably replied.

"Join me in one then." I offered.

"I'll get mine later, better not when I'm working." He smiled at me. It felt seductive but I realised he probably did that to everyone.

"You're new here, aren't you?" he suddenly questioned

"How can you tell?"

"Not many guys looking as good as you, come in on their own."

I looked at the name-tag on his shirt.

"Why, thank you Blake." I said as I felt my face redden.

"I didn't mean to make you uneasy, sorry." Blake was quick to say.

"It's okay. It's my first time in a gay bar. I just wasn't expecting to be hit up by the barman." I replied laughingly.

Looking at Blake, I'd have been more than happy if it was his cock in my mouth come the end of the night.

"Are you new in town, or new on the circuit?" Blake probed.

"Kind of both. I recently divorced, the ex has got the house. So I've moved back in with my folks, temporarily I hope."

Blake raised his eyebrows.

"You will be popular. Fresh meat goes quickly here. Especially straight boys dipping their toes in the water."

I listened eagerly, drinking in from his wealth of experience.

"Are you top or bottom?" Blake asked.

"Ermm, I don't know." He had caught me offguard again.

"Well, do you want to fuck or be fucked."

My eyes widened.

"I was only looking to suck some cock, to be honest."

"Makes sense." Blake nodded. "Very much suck it and see." He laughed at that, even though he'd probably said it a thousand times.

I looked around and noticed that every table or booth had a phone and a number. There was a kind of mini switchboard behind the bar and Blake picked up a call on line 18.

"Uh-huh, on your tab is it? Fine, I'll get it."

Blake put down the phone and told me

"The gent in booth 18 would love to give you a 'rim job'. Would you care to join him."

So here it was, my first pick-up in a gay bar. My mind raced. What would he look like? What would he want to do with me? Would I let him?

The booth was at the end of the line, with only a staff door opposite.

The guy who had bought me a drink was in the corner. He wasn't quite what I expected. He looked at least 60, with thin gray hair. He had some weight on him and I could detect a paunch. He was wearing a light blue casual suit, light pink shirt and a dark pink tie.

He held out a hand, which I shook. At least it was dry. Had it been sweaty, I was out of there.

"Hi, young man, I'm Ryan. I've not seen you here before."

It was great to be described as young for a change. I then had to regale my story to Ryan, who had me sit beside him.

He made out he was interested as he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed tight.

"So what are you looking for, Dan. Tell me."

Ryan said as he stroked my leg.

"I'm not sure. I came out tonight hoping to suck a cock." I said with uncertainty.

"I like the sound of that, Dan."

Ryan quickly picked up my hand and pressed it against his crotch.

The fact I didn't resist emboldened him and he kissed me on the lips. My first kiss with a guy.

His tongue snaked out and I was his.

"Take it out, Dan, feel it!"

I pulled down his zip and felt inside, exposing his hard six inch cock within seconds.

I started to tug it gently and a small sliver of pre-cum appeared.

"Go on, Dan, suck it." Ryan ordered.

I lowered my head and inhaled the aroma from his cock. It was so red and hard and I saw that it was leaking more pre-cum from its widening slit.

Here I go, I thought. My first suck.

"Ryan! What are you playing at?"

It was Blake's voice, just before my lips touched cock.

Ryan quickly moved and adjusted himself, hiding his cock.

"Dan and I were just acquainting ourselves, that's all." Ryan replied in a haughty manner.

"No, you were forcing that guy to suck your cock, which is fine in your own house but not here. You could get us closed down."

"I think your over-reacting a tad." Ryan replied.

His manner annoyed Blake and he told him to drink up and get out.

Ryan stood and looked at me.

"Let's have another rim-job at my place."

I knew that this time he wasn't meaning a cocktail and I shuddered, as I politely refused.

"Well fuck you, sweetie!" Ryan exclaimed, showing his true colours.

I was so glad Blake had saved me.

I felt ridiculous and couldn't look Blake in the eye.

"I'm on a break, can I sit with you. I promise I won't get my cock out." He said, laughingly.

I smiled at him and wished his had been the cock I so nearly sucked.

"Don't let that old predator put you off. See what I said about fresh meat?"

I nodded.

"Now you either stay here, safe from others eyes or be on display at the bar, your choice."

"I think I'll stay here, at least until I get my nerve back."

I leaned forward and gave Blake a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" He asked cheerily.

"For saving me from a lifetime of regrets." I replied.

This time it was Blake who kissed me and it lingered.

"Call me impetuous but this place closes at 2am, fancy coming back to my place?"

My heart quickened. Now this is what I came out for.

"One hundred times yes, Blake."

The time did drag as I waited for 2am to come. I was so excited though. My stomach felt like a trampoline but my cock was rigid. All I could think of now was sucking Blake's cock. Nothing would stop me.

Eventually, the place emptied and I heard the front door being locked. Blake appeared, looking a little anxious.

"You still okay with this?"

"More than you'll ever know, Blake. I fancied you the moment I walked in. You're the first 'real' guy I've properly fancied."

"You're just saying that to get into my pants." Blake said with a smile.

" Well, I hope it's working." I said, getting more confident.

"Let's get away then, my place is only five minutes from here."

We had a brief snog before we left and I cheekily rubbed the bulge in his pants. It felt gorgeous.

We left, hand in hand and I was the happiest I'd been in years.

We reached his flat a little later than planned, as we again kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

Blake's flat was a single bedroom, with lounge and a compact kitchen. Now we were here, I wasn't sure who should lead but Blake piped up.

"I always have a shower after work, get rid of the smoke. Care to join me?"

"Yes, please!" I quickly accepted.

Blake helped me strip and quickly had his soft fingers around my cock.

"Sorry, I know it's quite small." I said apologetically.

"Shush honey, it's lovely." Blake reassured me.

I now had my first look at his cock, albeit soft. It looked lovely, cut and smallish tight balls.

"Let's get washed, then the real fun can start."

We squeezed into the shower cabinet, our bodies pressed together and of course, we kissed again. Blake tickled my mouth with his agile tongue, as my thoughts ran to his cock doing the same.

"Do me a favour, honey, clean my ass for me. Just a soapy finger." He said suggestively.

Blake turned his back and I stroked his soft white butt cheeks. I soaped up my hand and started to rub at his crack.

I think it was an accident but a finger did slip inside his ass and Blake moaned his appreciation. He clamped his cheeks around my finger, forcing me deeper."

"You ready for that rim-job I offered earlier."

I whispered lustily.

Wow! Here I was offering something I'd never have imagined before tonight.

"Only if you're prepared to fuck me." Blake answered.

"Can I still suck your cock." I said naively.

"Honey, we have all night."

As he turned, I could see that his cock had grown to over seven inches. It had a glorious curvature to it, with a bright purple head. It truly was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Blake must have realised how much I adored it as he quickly ushered me out of the shower and we hugged whilst still dripping on the floor. I felt his hot, hard cock press against me and I wanted to taste it.

We towelled down a little but lay on top of his double bed, kissing passionately, anticipating his cock in my mouth.

I wriggled down, until my face was just a few inches away from my prize.

I had told myself to drink the occasion in, as I would want to wank over it later.

Blake's cock throbbed a little and looked so inviting.

I took my first lick and the feeling was indescribable. His helmet had a kind of spongy feel, like I was kissing a marshmallow.

I loved its texture and wrapped my lips round that hot, purple head. I was hooked!

My tongue slid around under his helmet and I could hear Blake moaning his approval. I then went further down, the throbbing main vein tantalising my tongue.

I did start to gag but was determined. I had practised on a dildo, so knew I could get it all in. I adjusted my position to accommodate the curve in his cock and It went down a treat. Now his tight balls rested on my chin.

I now started to seriously suck, faster and harder.

Blake was gasping now.

"Honey,i'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

My eyes met his and he knew I wanted a mouthful of cum.

He wrapped his legs around my shoulders and bellowed as a first rush of spunk hit my throat. I swallowed it before I could taste it but I got the second spurt.

It was so thick and creamy and tasted so good.

Blake rewarded me with two more heavy spurts, which I greedily savoured.

As his cock flopped out of my mouth, I pushed his legs up and behind his shoulders, baring his soft white arse.

"Now for that rim-job I promised you."

One or two drops of cum had dripped down to his ass and I licked at them, running my tongue over hiis clean ass.

"That's it Dan, slip inside me."

I did as Blake wished and my tongue entered his ass, flicking side to side.

"Dan, I need you to fuck me, now!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I held his ankles and pushed my cock to his ass teasing his hole.

"My wife never let me fuck her ass."

"I'm better than any wife, honey."

"Amen to that, Blake."

I gently pushed against his sphincter and it opened as if by magic. My licking had lubricated it and I slid in as he tightened his ass muscles round my throbbing cock.

I started with slow strokes but soon built up the pace.

Blake was a noisy lover and it encouraged me. I knew I wouldn't last long but I can honestly say It was the best orgasm I'd ever felt. It seemed to sweep my whole body, as I tightened up then let loose.

It felt as though i'd never stop but eventually my cock withdrew, flaccid now.

My first experience with a guy had been amazing. I knew that me and Blake were a one-off but we slept together that night, before I had some more cock and ass in the morning.

I was now a fully paid up member of the cocklovers club and resigned from the pussy parade.

I couldn't wait until the next time.