Out on the Town Pt. 02

Story Info
After first gay experience, Dan is now hooked.
2.4k words
4.64
7.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken the day off, in advance of my night out. I hadn't known where, or with who I would awaken. I had absolutely no regrets that it had been beside Blake.

My first experience of cock had made me, literally, thirsty for more. My mind then recalled the rim-jobs, both alcoholic and bodily.

I had discovered a few things about myself and I was trying to process and accept them.

I tried to think logically. Was I only doing this because my marriage had failed? Perhaps but given the choice right now, of cock or pussy, well just feed me the meat!

My parents, or at least my dad, were happy when I arrived home at 10am. Dad quizzed me about my night and I deflected him by saying that 'a gentleman never tells'.

I really wanted to say that I had sucked cock, swallowed cum and fucked a guy but I reckoned that might spoil dad's morning.

I lay on my bed, with my cock out, lazily stroking, when there was a knock on my door and without waiting, my dad entered. The look on his face was a picture. My hard cock winking up at him. I quickly covered up.

"Dad! What are you doing? Don't you know to wait until you're asked in?"

"S..s..sorry son. I wasn't expecting you to, eh..."

"Have my cock out?" I finished the sentence for him.

"Yeah, I just wanted a bit more intel on what happened. Stuff you couldn't say in front of your mum."

"Dad, I really doubt you'd want to hear what happened, trust me"

"Try me son, you might be surprised." He said softly.

That was it, I was going to tell him. It would have to come out sometime.

"Dad, This morning I woke up with someone who had awakened my sexual needs."

"Go on, son." My dad encouraged.

"It was a man. His name is Blake."

I thought my dad was in shock, as he sat on the edge of my bed, motionless.

He slowly turned and uncovered my now semi-hard cock and started to gently pull it.

"You lucky, lucky boy" was all he said.

I was the one in shock. I was expecting him to blow his top, not wank me off.

My cock was rigid as his gentle, seemingly experienced fingers massaged my sheath.

"Son, before you were born, I played the field. The whole field. Cock and pussy. Me and your mother got very close but there was one guy I'll never forget, Harry was his name. We used to play around with each other, suck buddies I think it's called."

I sat up my eyes wide open with surprise. Still he rubbed my cock.

"Son, I think we were falling in love, or at the least, lust. We would be at each other every day, when I wasn't dating your mum."

"So you were cheating on her." I said, wishing my cock would soften.

Dad continued regardless.

"Sometimes he would stay at weekends, in our spare room and I would visit him and fuck his ass."

"So what happened to stop your fun." I asked, curious to know.

"You did son. Your mum told me she was pregnant and from that point until now, I never touched another man's cock, I swear!"

"Wow!" Was all I could muster in response.

Dad was still pulling me and I knew I was getting close.

"Dad, I'm going to cum, you'd better stop."

I looked into his eyes and at that moment we were closer than ever before. A real bond. We both knew this would never happen again.

I jerked and unloaded a small, for me, deposit into my dad's hand.

"Lucky for me, you were busy last night." Dad said laughingly.

He got up and quietly left my room. with my head spinning. So dad had loved cock but also pussy and had devoted himself to my mum when I was conceived.

I felt a little guilty letting him wank me off but we were so close at that moment.

Daddy needed cock and I had to arrange some.

Later, as we sat in the dining room, waiting for mum to dish up lunch, I took the opportunity to explore the topic further.

"Dad, you might enjoy that club I went to last night."

He nodded his assent but said nothing.

"I was thinking of going tonight but it's Friday and it'll be really busy and I'm nervous to go on my own." I said, leading.

"Maybe you could come with me?"

I could tell he was interested. "Will I meet Blake?" He asked.

"Of course and loads of other guys too."

"Okay, son." He reached over and stroked my hand.

All through lunch we were less talkative than normal, which mum picked up on.

"What's up with you two? The only time you've spoken is to ask for the salt to be passed down."

"It's nothing dear, just that Dan here wanted me to go to the bar tonight to watch a big game. and I said I couldn't leave you here all alone." My dad lied with professional ease.

"Oh for goodness sake, go with the lad. Maybe he just wants to get close to his dad."

That last comment caused me and my dad to raise our eyebrows.

"Okay, if you say so love." He feined a resignatory tone.

I should have been annoyed at him lying to my dear sweet mother but she couldn't know what was happening, or indeed had happened.

I spent the rest of the afternoon lazing around, recalling my memories of the night before. I also wondered what was going through dad's mind. Would he chicken out at the last minute?

We skipped dinner, telling mum we had to be at the bar early. It was another ruse. We wanted to go for a quiet coffee to get our act together. Prepare ourselves for the night ahead.

Blake had told me that Fridays were always 'cowboy' nights. So we had both opted for new Levi's and check shirts, mine red, his a pale blue.

There was actually a short queue at the Cockatoo Lounge and two doormen were checking out prospective entrants. We passed easily and went up to the bar. Blake was pouring a beer when he saw us approach.

"Well if it isn't Dan!" He said cheerily.

"I can't keep away." I replied looking into his eyes.

"Got yourself a date tonight Dan?" He asked, looking over my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry, this is my......dad, Vince."

"Well I can see where you got your looks from." Blake flirted.

Dad decided to get involved.

"Blake, is it? Dan here said you had a great night together."

Blake blushed. "He did? I'm glad he had fun. I did too!"

Now it was my turn for the red face.

"It's kind of rare to see a real father and son here." Blake stated.

"I'm finding my real self at long last." My dad proudly extolled.

We sat at the bar and our first beer went down quickly. As we nursed our second one, I asked my dad if he was planning on doing anything tonight.

"I don't know son. I still feel a little uneasy. Maybe I'll just soak it in and come back another time. On my own."

"I know, dad. Everyone thinks we're an item, so there's not much fun."

"We're cramping each others style."

We both laughed.

After some idle talk, my dad suddenly sat up straight, a bemused look on his face.

"What is it, dad?"

"I don't believe it. It can't be?" He continued.

"What, dad? You're worrying me."

It was as if he hadn't heard me, he continued talking to himself.

"It is! I'd know that face anywhere."

I turned to see who dad was talking about.

A tall guy, ages with my dad, with thick gray hair, was striding towards the bar.

"Vince, is that you? A deep voice boomed out."

"Oh my god! Harry, it really is you." My dad gushed.

The two hugged each other like old friends.

There was a young guy behind Harry, who looked a little lost.

It turned out that Harry had brought his grandson, Steven, who was 19, here.

Harry told us his side of the story involving dad.

Yes, Harry was also close to being in love with dad and he admitted that it crushed him when dad ended things to marry my mum.

He also got married and had one daughter, who had left the nest and had her own family, of which Steven was part.

Harry was now divorced, his wife having found him sucking off a delivery man. The whole family now knew he was gay and most shunned him, apart from Steven, who came out to Harry.

Tonight was a celebration of it.

Harry and Vince then chatted together, side by side and it didn't take a genius to work out where it was headed.

Steven sat beside me. He was a pretty young lad, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, long thin legs and a detectable bulge in his pants.

"I told Harry I wanted to find a guy." He said nervously but continued.

"Especially an older guy."

"Well it looks like my dad is taken." I jested.

"No, not that old. Your type of old."

I wasn't sure whether to take that as a compliment, or not.

Steven running his finger up my thigh, answered that query.

"I was hoping an experienced guy could show me the ropes." Steven said rather shyly.

"I'm hardly experienced, I had my first cock fun last night."

Steven's eyes widened.

"What did you do? What was it like?" He asked, keenly.

"I'd love to show you." I replied, my cock hardening.

My dad interrupted our conversation with the news that he and Harry were going back to his flat.

It was obvious that they were going to resurrect their former passion. Dad's eyes were sparkling at the thought of fucking Harry again.

"You two can come back with us, if you like. There's more than one room." Harry invited.

I was given the task of phoning mum, telling her we had met a school friend of dad's and that we were heading there for a couple of drinks.

I felt guilty as she happily thanked me for letting her know, although she asked me to warn dad not to come home if he was drunk. So, a free pass.

We took a taxi back to Harry's place, with Steven and I watching the two ex-lovers reacquaint themselves with their lips. They kissed the whole way and I was so hard. A hand into the lap of Steven confirmed he was too.

I wanted to suck on his young cock and swallow everything he had.

When we reached the flat, it was Harry who took control.

"Your dad and I are off to my room. There is a smaller room along there but you may just prefer to have fun in the lounge."

Steven and I sat in silence for a minute before I put my arm round his waist and leaned into him to kiss his soft, young lips.

They parted, as he invited my tongue to delve inside.

I tugged at his shirt and soon had my hands on his smooth skin. I lifted the shirt up and sucked on a hard nipple. Steven moaned like a little girl and I knew I would be fucking him soon.

I pulled down the zip on his pants and felt the heat emanating from his young cock.

He was already hard and was a nice seven inches long, uncut.

With thumb and forefinger I peeled back the foreskin and he gasped.

I got on my knees and licked the head, the taste addictive to me now. Pre-cum quickly oozed out, which I eagerly devoured. My tongue soon found his sensitive spot, under the rim of the helmet and Steven gripped my head tight, keeping me in place. As if I would want to move!

I pulled his pants down as I sucked, casting them aside. The fact his legs were so white and skinny just highlighted his engorged cock, that I was feasting on.

I started to suck on him and now had an idea what to do, after the night before.

Steven started to thrust more and it was only a matter of seconds until he had deposited a large load of cum down my throat.

I saved some and went up to kiss him and share his love juice. Our lips met and our tongues entwined, as his creamy cum swapped between us.

"Now to use my tongue elswhere." I said softly.

Any confusion was swiftly dispelled, as I lowered myself again and lifted his legs, to expose his boney white ass. His little red button looked so inviting and so I started to lick his hole. He was tight but I was going to take his cherry, no doubt about it.

I alternated between tongue and finger until I felt I could squeeze my cock in. Sometimes being small is an advantage.

We could hear Harry and my dad fucking, now it was my turn.

I lifted his legs higher still and positioned my cock at his hole. I lubed it well and poked at his little pink sphincter. My finger had loosened him a little and I slowly entered. Steven whelped a couple of times but seemed to get over the worst and started to enjoy himself.

By the time my balls were rubbing his ass, he was in ecstasy.

"Fuck me hard, Dan!" Steven begged.

We could hear the back board hitting the wall from Harry's room and it was clear my dad was fucking him too. Harry had a loud voice and it just drove me on.

Steven was hard again and soon spunked upwards and across my chest.

I continued to pummel his ass and eventually emptied my sacs into him.

I collapsed on top of him, breathing hard.

The four of us stayed at Harry's that night. They had popped out of their room to see how we were but it was obvious what had happened.

Steven was now very clingy, which I thought was cute....for a while. It was when he suggested we come out as a couple, that I baulked.

He didn't see this as a one-off but did I?

The jury was out.