All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 08: Jack of Death'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Fact or fiction?

Having a lifelong interest in the history of the Old West, I thought I was pretty well up on many of the major real-life characters but I don't know the name Jack Anders. Was he a real gunslinger or created for this story (some of the wording suggests he might have been real)? There is that quotable quote from Liberty Valance: "When the legend becomes fact..."). Regardless, this story continues interesting and enjoyable and I am on tenterhooks (whatever a tenterhook may be!).

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

After a night at the opera, we are treated to a showdown in the show-me state!

Even though Martha aka Jack was a punter, she didn't get any. However, she got to unload her gun 3 times, and it's a good thing that as a woman she came first. The 3 cheaters, however, will have to wait until the 2nd coming before they will be shown their rightful place in hell forever.

Meanwhile, back in the hotel 3 gals were almost cheated out of happiness. Emma and Kate could not escape their Great State of Misery over Martha until Pixie came riding to the rescue and cut right through the crap.

As jealousy kills love, you gotta kill jealousy first to save the day. As love and peace is restored between Emma and Kate, Pixie is riding not into the sunset but into a wave of orgasmic delight where she comes on top for once.

Oh Pixie, what makes you think that only menfolk enjoy getting their asshole licked? All the things you like are our favorites too, from kissing to nipple play to quim-eating, so why should rimming be any different?

When Martha comes back, she gets to fill Emma not with little babies but with joy. As a side suggestion, perhaps they can stay together, rescue some orphans and start a family this way. And if Emma has a pregnancy fetish, a good and willing man can surely be found as a sperm donor. This is the land of unlimited possibilities after all.

Meanwhile Pixie and Kate get to spend some time on a deck. It's a good thing they are out west and not down under, because in those parts the word "deck" is pronounced differently: like "dirk", but without an "r".

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
So that's why they call it the "Show Me" state

I should have known it had something to do with steamy sex., LOL, :)

That was quite the scenario which led to the "Jack of Death" legend. And it was critical that Martha was such a good shot. Thankfully, she found out what she needed to know and even helped a poor farmer in the process.

I was also happy that Kate and Emma have resolved their tensions - which was quite the scene that also benefited dear Pixie. I can only imagine how lovely it was between Emma and Martha later on. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling OneAuthor - it is fun to write and I am glad it is as much fun to read xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Amadeus. Yes, the Gordian knot had to be cut, it was beginning to strangle the relationships. I am glad to know that my tastes are share. As this develops you will see where Emma goes - though there are hints already. As ever, I feel complete when I see your comments xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My darling Maonaigh, that is quite the compliment. We invented "Jack" for the story, so it is good to know it is convincing. Glad you picked up the Liberty Vallance quotation - couldn't resist it. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pixie-Pixies Dream Story-Part 4- Unknown to Pixie-updated-R2

Hi Pixie,

Can you please take the time and read part 4 of your "Dream" story..

I cannot move forward with my portions of the story unless you approve this part 4.

Thank-you and have a Great Day,

Anonymous

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I will Jeff xx

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Okay, I don't care. I love what you did with this chapter. You know how much I fussed over this section. I was afraid poor Martha would become an anchor, she does tend to be depressed, but it is often the case with guilt even for things we have no choice it, guilt weighs down our spirit. Pixie and the crew managed to keep everyone buoyed up. Congrats to them.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling “Martha” - without you there would be no story and less fun xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good but darling you need spell check.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, good advice xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Ok so truly nothing much has changed in the wild west since those times ...... Being armed is still legal and shootings too ...... Dont know if the "jack Anders" from today are getting hot sex after a little disturbing evening ..... So martha oh sorry jacob is a quick hand not loke eric clapton, slow hand

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles, nice comment, Franziska xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...