All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 09: Martha's Apotheosis'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
When the legend becomes fact...

Many a reputation back then was built on exaggerated newspaper stories or cheaply printed chapbooks by the likes of Ned Buntline. And some of the famous gunfighters themselves became writers or reporters when they finally hung up their pistols (eg Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson). I know my comments aren't very insightful, Pixie, but I really am enjoying this series very much. I could almost see it as a film although it might be difficult to cast Martha/Jacob/Jack. Keep going, little 'un, you're on a winner here.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

My thoughts on history: It tends to be one-sided, but not necessarily binary. It's mostly written by men. Non-heterosexual inclinations of famous men have been duly recorded (Julius Caesar and Frederick the Great come to my mind). The people fading into the background are women, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Here we have a story written by two women. One becomes a legend by acting like a man. But a better way of saying would be: she acted like the person she was while being dressed as a man. Who is to decide that fighting skills and acts of bravery are inherently manly? We are too much hung up on appearances. Only Martha's neighbor in their lodging spots the non-obvious. She surely hears the girls screaming joyfully behind the unlocked door, but she also notices the scent of Martha's soap. This is only possible by observing closely and paying attention to subtle flavors.

We have the records of history, one-sided and binary as they may be. But if we look closely, we discover more. Pixie's breasts may be small, but that doesn't mean they are unimportant and negligible. They need as much loving attention as the biggest double-D-sized boobs. Pixie's orgasm is discreet and silent, but as important and earth-shattering as the noisy explosions of joy by Emma and Kate.

Martha notices and remembers Pixie's orgasm even as she is enthralled in the sensory overload provided by her 3 lovers.

Martha and Pixie are yin and yang, complementary and yet one. Together they make each other and the world whole.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
What a climax!

Of course, I am referencing the title of the chapter and the last scene - which was hotter than a summer's day in the prairie.

Beyond the fantastic sex between the lovely ladies (yes, even Martha is lovely), I liked the way she persuaded the owner at the main office of the shipping company to get them a wagon and quality horses... her legend as "Jack Anders" and her sharp shooting. And that neighbor lady that Martha encountered gave me a good laugh.

As with all the previous chapters, this was another 5 hundred star effort. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much darling Maonaigh - getting on with the next chapter, which should be a couple of days yet - so glad you are liking this new departure for me xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Amadeus. Yes, here we get another "take", and only when you look below the surface and notice the things you notice do you get to the heart of the matter. And you are right, even then, assumptions are made which are incorrect - it is the complementarity which makes the world go round xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

Interestingly, while all the sexual action is going on, Pixie is in control, despite being the most unassuming member of the quartet. Martha(Jacob) seems to recognize Pixie's influence over the group, and acquiesces to Pixie taking the lead, seemingly recognizing Pixie's dominance in certain situations; particularly when it comes to interpersonal matters and the doling out of pleasure. The ever changing D/s group dynamics really make this story one of a kind. None of the four primary characters is in complete controll, or completely lacking control, which adds extra layers of complexity and depth to the narrative. It also gives each character importance, which makes me truly care about each of them. Great work ladies!!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, I am glad that you see this shifting dynamic. At one level it makes things unstable, and Pixie, as we shall see, is able to do what she does here because she is developing in ways even she has not yet realised xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 3 years ago

As PixieHoff points out in her wonderful writing is that the only constant in life is change. Only in death is there a permanent state of stasis, and even that is an illusion. We are watching four bright stars in a complex dance of the spheres, some things come and go, and those that come will change the system as much as those that go. In the end, change remains.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling Mama for all you add to this and my life - love alone does not change xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

As the world is nature and includes us beings, each being, changings are the daily bread and the only constants ....... So martha expected some but not a total blackout this night , so change of plans

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your enthusiasm, Franziska xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES