Out West Ch. 09: Martha's Apotheosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard tell of such events as this in those little books that some of the gentile women in Saint Joseph or Saint Louis passed from hand to hand in private reading partings or at tea. I had managed to find myself in the company of such a gathering once when Jacob visited business partners in Saint Louis. He sent me to visit with the womenfolk, and one seemed to desire to scandalize me for the group's entertainment, so she gave me this little book and asked me to read a passage or two. But, of course, it would have been a scandal for the proper wife of a landed gentleman like Jacob to be heard reading such as the things contained in that book. Still, I would not be dissuaded, and I read of the proper Roman or some such woman being set upon by Nubian warriors and used in the most scandalous ways.

The result was not what they had expected. But, being a librarian and a teacher at the time, I read the work with such passion and color that those ladies commenced to fanning themselves and breathin' hard with pink faces until one by one and sometimes two's they excused themselves looking for cool drinks. Until finally, I was left alone to read the book in peace. It was... entertaining.

With all that, this moment, these women administering to my pleasure was beyond anything I could have imagined enjoyment to be, not for any other reason than I felt loved.

I relaxed into their gentle hands; Emma excited my core until I was bouncing about the bed like I was having a fit, them girls were laughing and kissing, and pretty soon, I was joining in.

They tickled and pinched and suckled and bit until I was near to going mad. It was then that Emma put that monstrous log at my entrance, and I believed I would die. But, instead, she gently but firmly drove it forward, and I thought a steam engine was comin' in me for the feel of it.

The next thing my thinkin' mind perceived was Emma's breasts in my face, and my legs being drawn up by Pixie and Kate to meet Emma's shoulders, while I was trying my mightiest to suckle the breasts I loved most, which were bunched between my legs. Pixie and Kate were doing their utmost on my teats. Emma was working as a beast of burden, her sweat was running from her in sheets, and she was driving that infernal monster up through my body and out my throat. I had never seen nor felt such a thing and doubted any such a phallus existed on mortal man, for it was all out of proportion for any I had ever seen, but by all that was decent to feel that thing was divine.

All good things must come to an end, the cries of my sweet torture were stifled by young Pixie stuffing my mouth with a cloth that tasted of a woman, and not mine. She did this to muffle my screams, but I suspect she had other motives for she knew my indecent desires.

"She is almost there, a couple more strokes, then we finish her," she told them.

Emma had this hungry look that scared me and thrilled me all the same; I wanted to kiss her when I reached my goal, I begged Pixie with my eyes to engage me, and Emma and Kate saw it too.

"Take it out, Pixie, but Martha, you gotta keep quiet, we don't want a scene, and you been noisy as it is," I must have blushed red, for she laughed softly and looked into my eyes with such love.

"Now, girls!" Pixie was clear.

My body was near exploding when I felt Emma lift; Kate's left hand shot between Emma and me, Kate latched onto my nub. She pinched and pulled, as both she and Pixie grabbed a nipple pinched and pulled and then the world exploded, and Emma lifted onto her feet alone and, with all her strength and weight, drove down into me and the world exploded, then went black.

12