All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 11: Mount Nebo'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

A strange heroic tale ...

This is not the Pixie as we know her. It is a woman larger than life, a savior, an avenger, a lover who takes what is hers, what is Evie.

But of course that woman was always there. She was hidden and confined in a class system that would not let her come out.

In her previous situation her soul was enslaved, just like the chosen people were in Egypt.

The woman named Martha, also appearing in the guise of Jacob, a leader like Moses, led her out of that slavery into the promised land. But Martha, your role is not yet fulfilled, your people still need you. Don't give up hope.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Amadeus, as ever, you see the angel in the marble xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

What a coincidence that Pixie’s character Evie bears the same name as me! I love this chapter and the wordplay is inspiring, not to mention the interplay (between Pixie and Evie) which affected my greatly. What Fun and what a 5 star read. Thank you xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

My darling Evie, thank you so much for the inspiration - undying love xxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
The adventure continues...

...and as with any story from the old west, there are many trials. Pixie was faced with a major one, and was able to summon the courage to shoot the rapists, and save Ruby. Pixie is definitely a heroine, as Evie already knew, and to the victor goes the spoils... in this case, a splendid lovemaking scene between two souls who are clearly meant for each other. As for Martha, I have hope that she will find her promised land... whatever that may be. :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
The violent men...

I said in an earlier comment that Pixie made me think of the Eternal Warrior and in this chapter she has shown she has what it takes. Pixie has well and truly adjusted to one of the unwritten rules of the Old West: "Do unto them before they do it to you." And so she despatched an example of the violent men who roamed this land. Thankfully she retains her basic humanity to feel the shock of having necessarily killed others. Now she has Evie, their circle of companionship and love is complete, albeit probably short-lived when the party finds Lord Tim and Emma turns to him. On a lighter note, I loved the description of the view from the ridge---it made me want to be there to see nature's display of power and beauty. Your usual five stars herewith.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

I love how Pixie welds this together to make it coherent. It is always a challenge for two people to work together on any project. Different visions, styles, methods of working always seem to work on paper but when you actually have to make it work, and then add a significant time difference then add disparate careers and demands on our time, an idea that starts out as a fun project suddenly becomes much more. This would never have worked so far as it has without Pixie's hard and brilliant work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling Serrada, much of the credit is to you, for creating Martha and developing the tale as you have - thank you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Maonaigh. yes, Pixie has grown, if not in height, in stature. I am glad you enjoyed the scene with Evie, as it means a lot to me. Thank you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling OneAuthor - Evie means the world to me, and I am glad you enjoyed our union xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Martha/Jacob is basically the human embodiment o the American zeitgeist and its loftiest ideals. Tough, principled, loyal, generous, passionate, courageous, capable, and willing to fight, kill, and die for a just cause. I suspect Pixie always had those same qualities; she just needed the freedom and Martha's example to fully exercise them. It's like Pixie is Martha's protege in certain areas of her development into a fully realized human being. It's wonderful to watch Pixie's growth, but at the same time, it's painful to watch Martha's inevitable loss of the primary joy in her life: Emma. I have high hopes that our authors will compensate Martha for her loss in very pleasurable ways. I did wonder why Ruth was omitted from Martha's journal, but I'm guessing she will reappear when the story resumes. Meanwhile, Evie is certainly taking center stage in Pixie's tale. That scene in the tent was intense, both emotionally and erotically. Soul mates - no doubt. Beautiful.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, for another excellent comment which cuts to the heart of the matter. I am glad you are enjoying this xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Completed Pixie’s Dream Story Part TBD-C Sub1’s First Mission

I only hope 🤞 and pray 🙏 that Pixie will add this “Dream Story” to her Literotica Library.

Anonymous

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Yet alone for this last quarter in this chapter the story is worth reading, martha view and her feelings and the nature spectacle ....... Soooooo wonderful yeah and may hopefully some in this box for martha as well

⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I an so glad to read your comments, Franziska, and thank you for making them xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES