All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 12: Sharpy's Creek'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
First cigar and the perfect Kate

A very enjoyable chapter with a vivid description of what the frontier towns were really like. It had its humorous moments such as Martha's/Jack's 'enjoyment' of her first cigar (reminded me of my first cigarette aged 13---it tasted foul but I persevered because that's the way it was back then). Every time I read a chapter I can't help casting an imaginary film. This time I decided that the late Maureen O'Hara would have been the perfect Kate. Looking forward to the further adventures of our lovely pioneer ladies.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

The plot seems fit for a good ending, but it has an ominous foreboding.

They reached their destination. Pixie found her brother who accepts her union with Evie without a fuss. Equally important, Martha found Kate which undoubtedly brightened her mood and lifted her spirits.

It seems that Emma and Tim hooking up is all that's needed to wrap up the tale. Perhaps we will even be treated to an episode of hot hetero-sex in the process. But even if this is not in the charts, we are amply compensated by the scene of Martha fucking Kate. Martha is man enough to make Kate feel like a woman and woman enough to feel one with her beloved.

Will Martha be forever trapped in her public male role, now that she is the new sheriff in town and a very successful one at that? That's one unanswered question.

The ominous statement "mission accomplished" at the end indicates that the story is far from over. I just hope that there will be a sharp contrast between this story and the real-life tragedy that is unfolding before our eyes in another part of the world 18 years after "mission accomplished" has been falsely pronounced.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Maonaigh, and a cigar to you, as Miss O’Hara was my model for Kate. So glad you are enjoying it xxxx

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Giggling, I was thinking of a young Marion Morrison for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Marshall Matt Dillon has nothing on Sheriff Jack Anders. I loved how "Jack " was a bit full of "himself" after turning down Tim's offer of being the towns sheriff, then in the very next sentence "he's" wearing the badge and formulating a plan of attack on the bandits. (It definitely gave me a little chuckle.) Sheriff Jack's ambush went off without a hitch, but I have a bad feeling that the leader of the bad guys is still out there. *shiver*. it's good that Martha and Kate have settled their relationship. It solved a lot of the issues that plagued the group. Oddly enough, the only pairing I'm worried about right now is Emma and Tim. Tim does not strike me as a one woman man, but maybe Emma will be okay with that if Tim shares.😉 Now that the ladies are in Sharpy's / Shark'y's Creek, the story has really begun to feel like more of a traditional western; in a very good way. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all our heroines. Excellent read., despite a few typos in Martha's journal.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Amadeus - yes, the Promised Land has been reached - but there are shadows gathering xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much anonymous. Yes, the Journal is its own beast sometimes. Busy working on the next chapter. So glad you like it xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

We’re you now Martha Serrada? Giggles xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Another great edition of the Out West saga

It's wonderful to know that Cyn... I mean, Pixie... has reunited with her brother. I also like that Kate and Martha are now formally a couple, just as Evie and Pixie are. Of course, I'm very much enjoying the latest drama regarding the gold shipments being robbed. I can't wait to read what happens next! :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your continued support - much appreciated darling xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This was short for an Family event ...... Taking a long stonie way and then Hello cyn, squirty ....... Expectings - sorry ...... But the last sentence, is it really necessary to kill your head act, no happy end for all or would be Marthas end her ultimate freedom ? Im just guessing and hope differently

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, as you will see from the ending, it was, alas, necessary xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES