Outback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was the final piece of the puzzle. I was at Jennifer's place for the evening when I logged onto Facebook for the first time in months. I'd been 'Belinda Thompson' for years on the site. I made a new profile of 'Katherine Samuels', put up a recent photo, and contacted Kelly. She accepted my friend request immediately and immediately opened a messenger window.

I placed a call via the messenger app instead, putting on speaker phone so

"Hello, Kelly. It's Katie."

"Oh my god," she whispered, "Is it you? Really you?"

"It's Katherine Samuels. My father called me Katie. We used to live in Wentworthville. I can't remember the address but I can remember it was a nice apartment. Always bright. We were on the bottom floor. My room was across from my parents. The walls were light blue. My so-called mother is Sally Samuels, though she's now called Sally Thompson. Kelly... they took me from my father." Jennifer took my hand, squeezing it. I wiped my cheeks. "Kelly, I want to come home. I want to see my father."

"I've got to tell..."

"No! Not yet."

"Katie, why? He's desperate to see you. Hear from you."

"It's a long story and I'll tell you. But you've got to trust me. I've been planning all of this since I was thirteen." She gasped at that. "I've wanted to call every day, but I've had my reasons. Sally took me from my family, from my home. I'm only leaving once I'm satisfied I can get my own back. Please, let me do this the way I need to."

"Are you okay?"

"Sally is a manipulative bitch. She's mentally abused me for years. I'm sure some would think she's turned me into a version of her. I haven't. I've just done what I need to do to hurt her in return. I know that sounds horrible..."

"You were hurt just as much as your father."

"Is... is he okay, Kelly?"

"He still loves you, Katie. He's never given up hope. But he never learned where you were. He tried police. Private investigators. Trawled the internet. There was more than one false start, but it never went anywhere. But he's hoped for thirteen years, Katie. He's always believed he'd see you again, even if he was an old man, on his death bed." That broke me, Jennifer holding me in her arms as I sobbed. "What's your plan, Katie?"

I explained it. Kelly asked when I was planning on coming back "His birthday is in two weeks," I said, "He's turning thirty-eight. I want to surprise him."

"Let me call his wife at least. She'll want to know. You can trust her not to spill the beans."

"If you're sure."

"They don't like keeping secrets from him but this one will be worthwhile."

"I've already booked flights. I'll send you the details. I can get to Brisbane but, from there..."

"Once I have the details, I'll organise flights to Longreach. That's not a problem."

"One last thing, Kelly. I'm married. To a woman. Her name is Jennifer."

I gave Jennifer a gentle nudge. "Hiya," she said. I glanced as I'd never heard her so shy. It wasn't a surprise.

Kelly laughed. "Okay, now that is an English accent. G'day, Jennifer, I'm Kelly."

"Nice to finally hear from someone back there. I can't wait to meet the family, and in particular her father. I know everything, of course."

"Well, as long as his daughter is happy, he'll love meeting his daughter's wife."

The next week and a half dragged along. I continued faking being the loving daughter to both of them. I felt guilty about leaving the siblings, but that was the fault of the parents, not me. The night before I was planning to fly out, I had a backpack full of everything I needed waiting at Jennifer's. I'd already sent a box full of the mementoes I wanted to keep. My bedroom still looked lived in otherwise. I didn't want to give any sort of signal that I was going to leave.

"I've got the day off tomorrow, so I probably won't see you tomorrow until dinner," I said, "Wouldn't mind a little lay-in. I've been working non-stop lately."

"Of course, sweetie," Sally said, "Take a day to yourself. Can't remember the last time you were not busy. Maybe you should go treat yourself to something."

I smiled at her. "Sure, Mum. Maybe a pedicure or something. I'm on my feet most of the day."

"Offer to take a role at my company is still on the table, Belinda," Tony said, smiling at me, "But I know you want to do your own thing too."

"Maybe when I'm a little older. I'm thinking of doing a college course or two. Maybe that would help?"

"Good idea. I can open doors for you. If you get the certifications and work as hard as I know you do, you'll certainly go far."

"Thank you," I said, blushing away.

I barely slept that night. Sally and Tony hugged me goodnight before they disappeared. I made sure I hugged Sally for a while, desperate to tell her what I planned to do the next day. But I let her go, said I loved her, watching the smile appear before she closed her own door. I was only taking a small bag the next day.

My alarm went off when I knew the house would be empty. Checking the coast was clear, I showered for the last time in the house, dressed, grabbed my backpack and performed one last check. I left behind all the presents given to me since I was fifteen and I'd 'changed'. Walking downstairs, I placed my keys on the kitchen table. I didn't leave a note. They didn't deserve to hear anything from me.

I heard a beeped horn, heading out and closing the door behind me, Jennifer waiting in a taxi. "Our things are in the boot?" I asked, getting in beside her. She kissed my cheek and nodded. "Next stop London Heathrow then."

I had an Australian passport. Jennifer had a British passport. I had taken her surname so I was Belinda Williams on my passport. The flight was via Singapore, and it was only during the descent into Brisbane that the nerves hit. More than nerves, Jennifer had to calm me down as I sobbed. I was now so close after so long.

My phone lit up as we were passing through immigration, message after message from Sally, wondering where I was. I could taste the fear as I'd just disappeared, no doubt thinking I'd been kidnapped or worse. Good, bitch will suffer for a while. I ignored them and focused on the border guard. They looked at mine first, then checked hers, the visa was correct, and apart from a couple of questions, we passed through, collected our luggage, and Kelly was there to meet us.

Tears all around as we hugged. "I remember you being so tiny," she whispered. I had grown to five-eight though remained slim. Jennifer was five-ten, rather tall for a woman. Put her in heels and she was a goddess. Resting her hands on my shoulders, she looked me up and down. "Mark is..."

"Does he suspect anything?"

"Not a thing. Cathy is feeling incredibly guilty about keeping such a secret, but Mark will understand once everything is explained. Come on, our flight takes off in an hour."

During the flight, I could see Kelly had a million and one questions but she kept it simple, asked about the flight and how Jennifer and I met. Landing in Longreach, Jennifer quickly learned how oppressive the heat could be. I hadn't experienced anything like it in years myself, but she was soon in the toilets, changing into shorts and a cami, Kelly giggling about making sure she wore plenty of sunblock due to her pale skin. "We'll get her tanned up soon enough," Kelly said as we got on her car.

"I'll make sure it's all over," I added. Kelly blushed. Jennifer gave me a look I knew well.

She didn't take me back to her house, afraid her two children would give it away. Booking us into a hotel, we'd arrived a couple of days early to get over the jet-lag. "Get some sleep and we'll head to the farm on Sunday. Katie, you'll come with me. Jennifer, you'll go with my husband. We'll go in unison so you won't miss too much."

The night before I was due to see him, I couldn't sit still. My stomach was in knots, spending half the time crying. Knowing I needed something to help calm me down, my wife and I made love for the first time. Having someone else give me an orgasm just made me cry even more for a little while before I remembered it was our first time together, and my first time with anyone. Noticing she was crying too, I understood when I met her eyes.

"Your first time too?" She nodded, tears running down her cheeks, and we shared another kiss. "Sorry for making you wait so long. I honestly thought... we've discussed it but..."

She kissed me deeply first. "I knew you wanted to wait until you were home. And, Katie, you were definitely worth it. I love you so much."

I snuggled into her that night, feeling her arms wrap around me. I finally managed to get some sleep. We made love again sometime during the night, this time without all the tears. We might have been inexperienced, but we learned what felt good rather quickly. On my back, feeling her fingers inside me, thumb gently massaging my clit, her lips around a nipple, she was bringing me off over and over again. I eventually passed out, hearing her giggle that should put me to sleep until morning.

She wasn't wrong.

"Nervous?" Katie asked when picking me up Sunday morning.

"I've been waiting thirteen years for this moment."

"So has your father." She sighed. "He really did everything he thought possible, Katie. Many will probably say he could have done more, but... Unless he got on a plane himself and visited every..."

"Sally and Tony kidnapped me, Kelly. I was kidnapped, falsely imprisoned, add whatever else you can think of when a child is taken away from a parent." I showed her my phone, all the unread messages. "She's beside herself with worry now," I said, giving her a look that made her understand, "Her perfect little daughter is about to show her that I was a very good learner."

It was a half an hour drive to the farm where my father lived. Longreach and the surrounding area was completely different to London. The sky was enormous, mostly blue though a few clouds around. It was certainly rather warm. Farmland as far as the eye could see. Mostly brown and yellow, but there was a little green here and there. And lots and lots of sheep. Thousands if not millions of the little woollen things.

Pulling into the driveway, the homestead was rather large, with a smaller cottage next to it. Kelly called Cathy, letting her know we had arrived. A woman appeared in the doorway, getting a brief view of a gorgeous woman with brunette hair. "Okay, kids. Let's go see the family."

They were excited to see their cousins. Stepping out of the ute, a man appeared through the doorway, smiling at his sister and the children, before he looked in my direction. He took a step or two forward before I couldn't contain myself.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

I watched him fall to his knees as I ran towards him, sliding along the dirt as I collided into his solid chest. His strong arms wrapped around me immediately, feeling and hearing his sobs as he squeezed me ever so tightly. But I didn't care. I closed my eyes and felt happy for the first time in thirteen years.

I was home.

"I love you so much, daddy," I whispered.

He couldn't reply for a few minutes. I'd never heard a man cry like that. My cheeks were just as wet. "I love you just as much, munchkin," he whispered, earning a giggle. That had been my name when growing up. He eventually leaned back, raising my sleeve to wipe his cheeks. "You're... I've..."

"I'm home, daddy." I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly again. "I'm home."

That set him off again, another tight squeeze. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of being hugged by my father again. He eventually calmed down, but I would have happily stayed like that for hours. Clearing his throat, he gently caressed my cheek before covering my face in kisses, making me giggle. That nearly set him off again. "I've missed so much," he whispered, "So, so much."

"No, you haven't. I made sure you didn't."

He stood up, helping me to my feet. Clearing his throat again, he glanced at his sister. "You found her?" Kelly pointed at Cathy. "You too?" Cathy was sobbing, my father hugging her tightly, saying 'Thank you' more times than I could count, before he did the same to his sister.

"She found us, Mark," Kelly replied, "But we can explain it all later. I think you need to introduce some people."

He took my hand, snuggling into his side immediately. "Katie, I'd like you to meet my wife, Cathy. Married over a decade now. These are our children, your brothers and sisters. Matthew, Michelle, Richard, though her likes Ricky, and Samantha. Kids, this is your sister, Katie."

Samantha was just an adorable, precious little girl. Ricky was shy but very sweet. Michelle was a dead ringer for her mother, while Matthew was his father as a little man. I hugged each of them tightly before Cathy hugged me for at least ten minutes, unable to say a word until she said softly, "Welcome home, my long lost daughter."

Taking my hand again, he introduced me to two more people. "Katie, this is my mother, Ely, and my father, Bill." Noticing my glance, he shook his head. "It's a long story. But these people have shown me more love in the time I've been here than twenty-five years back there."

They hugged me tightly. "Welcome home, child," Ely said. It was so heartfelt... While Bill hugged me, I noticed Ely hug my father and the fact he sobbed in her arms. I could see the absolute love and affection she had for him in return.

I understood immediately why he called them Mum and Dad.

My wife had arrived during all the introductions, staying back as the family reunited. Dad then noticed she was standing next to Jim next to his niece and nephew. "Who's this?" he asked.

Gesturing to my wife, she walked towards me, taking my hand. I looked at my dad, and the smile was immediate. "Dad, I would like you to meet my wife, Jennifer. Jennifer, this my father, Mark Smith. He's been waiting thirteen years for this moment, as long as I have."

"My little girl is married?" he whispered, and I heard the heartache.

My wife and I hugged him tightly "Only so she could join me here, daddy. We're going to do it properly here. With my real family."

"What about yours, Jennifer?" he asked.

She snorted. "Don't care about them. Arseholes, the lot of them."

Dad laughed out loud. "Sounds like we have something in common then." He let us both go and the smile seemed like it would never leave his face. "I guess we have a lot to talk about."

"We do, daddy." He smiled. Five years old, he'd always been daddy. Eighteen years old, he was still my daddy. "What do you prefer?"

"Whatever you want, Katie. All that matters is that you're home again."

"Then it'll be both, depending on the situation. But I prefer daddy. I have thirteen years to catch up on."

"Me too, munchkin. Me too."

Jim and my father grabbed our things. There were plenty of rooms but I heard him ask Michelle if she was okay sharing with her little sister. She was a smart kid and knew why, and Samantha delighted at the idea of sharing a room with her older sister. There was only a single bed in the room, my father telling me to hold on, disappearing with Jim. Half an hour later, they returned with a double bed and mattress, just about managing to get it up the stairs and in the room.

"My daughter is here with her wife," he said once everything was organised, "They're obviously going to sleep together."

Jennifer blushed brightly. I couldn't help giggle. "My parents did the same thing when your father moved in with me," Cathy explained.

"And this is your home," Dad added, "For as long as you want it to be."

I hugged him tightly. "Is forever okay?"

"What about your wife?"

"Please, you've already made such an impression, I'd rather live with you than my family or the arseholes she left behind in London."

"London?"

"Oh... you..."

"I never figured it out," he said softly, "No-one could ever find you."

I leaned back and watched his face. "They changed my name," I said sadly, taking the passport from my pocket. He took it and glanced at it. I heard the sigh. "Dad, she broke the law. I've got all the paperwork. They forged your signature on so much paperwork. I reckon it was your brother or father..." I noticed the anger flare momentarily. "I mean Brian and John. Sorry."

"Not your fault, munchkin." He looked again. "Thompson. So that was his last name?" I nodded. "The bitch married him?"

My turn to sigh. "Made me a flower girl and everything. I hated it. Your brother was his best man. Your parents visited to give her away."

Cathy gasped. Dad just sighed again, passing the passport back. "I'm honestly not surprised anymore by anything I learn about those people."

"There's so much more, Dad. But it's your birthday, and I have just the present to give you."

He smiled. "Apart from you being here right now?"

"You'll get your own back. So will I. I've played the waiting game long enough."

*****

Mark

I couldn't stop holding her hand. Hugging her. Smelling her freshly shampooed hair. Kissing her cheeks and forehead. Just gazing at her and feeling the emotions almost bubble over. The smile never left her face as she never left my side. I did whisper to Cathy that she was getting properly fucked that night as a thank you.

"Hope you're not the only one," my daughter whispered, glancing at her wife. I glanced at my daughter, who was blushing as she sipped at a glass of wine. "What?" she asked innocently.

"Got to remember you're no longer that little girl."

She immediately sat astride my lap, resting her head against my chest. "I will always be your little girl, daddy," she whispered, "I made sure to bring everything that shows just how much I missed you the entire time. They're only photos..."

"They'll mean the world. I can use my imagination."

"You were always there with me, daddy. In my heart."

"Mine too, munchkin. It was this day which kept me going at times." She gave me a look. She was smart enough to know what I meant. I kissed her cheek. "I'll never tell you how bad. All you need to know is that you kept me alive. Every day, I woke up with one thought. I want to see my daughter again."

We ate around mid-afternoon, the steak as large as Bill promised. I barely touched a drop of alcohol, wanting to savour every moment. Jennifer was gorgeous, little wonder my daughter had fallen in love with her. She also had a sharp tongue, wicked sense of humour, but she had moments when she was utterly adorable. And her love for my daughter was evident. The fact my daughter loved a woman? Didn't care. My daughter was happy, her partner was wonderful, they were in love. That's all a parent wants.

Conversation flowed easily for hours. Katie spent time playing with her brothers, sisters and cousins, no doubt saddened to have missed out on so much herself. Matthew was smitten by her. He now had an older sister, and he already worshipped her. In fact, my four children with Cathy fell in love with her by the time evening fell. Everyone did.

Once the sun set, the kids were sent to bed, at least those kids under eighteen anyway. The rest of us gathered in the living room, Kelly and Jim remaining as they'd stay with Mum and Dad for the evening. "Daddy," Katie said, snuggling next to me, "We obviously have a lot to talk about, but there is just one thing I need to do tonight."

"What's that?"

"Communicate with the bitch."

"How?" I asked carefully.

"I've got my laptop in my backpack. Your TV looks like one of those internet connected TV's. Got a webcam. I want to see her face when I reveal the truth. All she knows is that I disappeared a few days ago. She's been blowing up my phone ever since. Tony too." She turned towards me, seeing the tears form. "I'm going to need therapy after all this, Dad," she murmured, cuddling her to me, "I don't like who I've needed to be to do all this. I've had to do some horrible things."