Outdoor Essentials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and she raised her arms to let me pull it over her head. I leaned away from the couch to let her rip off my shirt. We both laughed as she almost lost her balance and I had to pull her upright so she didn't fall off the couch. She continued to bounce her body on my cock and our flesh slapped together.

Rory's small breasts were in my face. I leaned forward to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She gasped as a ran my tongue across it and sucked softly. Her small moans grew louder and she pounded herself on me. She moaned louder and sucked in air as she reached her peak. I felt her body tense and she cried out with pleasure as she lost control. As the moment passed, she continued to ride me, though slower. She moaned with satisfaction. I was close to finishing myself, but Rory was slowing to a stop.

Her body was still gripping my cock, which was iron-hard. Rory arched an eyebrow at me, inviting me to take the lead again since I had not finished. She giggled as I held her by the waist and motioned for her to move off of me onto the couch. Once she dismounted, I rolled toward her and gently pushed her over onto the arm of the couch. She leaned over it and pushed her ass back toward me. Her glistening pussy was inviting me to slip back inside her and my cock was aching to burst.

I moved up beside her and guided my cock to her waiting lips with one hand. With the other, I gripped her slim waist. I enjoyed the sight of the sweat glistening on the sharply defined muscles of her strong back as I penetrated her again. I heard her exhale slowly as I pushed deeper. I could smell the aroma of her sex and I felt sweat beading on my own forehead. I started to pump into her and my hips slapped wetly against her tight ass.

I had been so close to finishing before and my body was crying out for release. I enjoyed the feel of her pussy gripping me tight each time I buried the full length of my cock inside her. I leaned forward to hold one of her shoulders and pull her body back on mine with more leverage. She arched her back and pressed back with me. I tried to draw out the pleasure by alternating between several hard and fast strokes and slower deliberate ones. I sought in vain to resist the building tension in my groin, but I finally gave into an animal need to drill hard until I came.

She responded to me enthusiastically, rocking her body against me. As my breathing became faster, she moaned her encouragement.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, "come for me. Come so hard for me. I want to feel you come inside me."

I grunted as the building sensation exploded in a throb of pleasure. I felt my cum splash inside her body as it erupted from the tip of my twitching cock. I kept pumping hard until the last wave of the orgasm passed. She let her body collapse onto the couch and I rested on top of her with my softening cock still inside her. Rory let out a contented laugh as we rolled over and snuggled.

We spent the rest of the day in her cabin. We alternated between snuggling and talking under a soft blanket and making love, although less frantically now that some of our hunger had been sated. At one point, I had a message from my parents asking if everything was all right. My car was in the driveway, but they had not seen me all day. I responded that everything was okay, but that Rory and I had a lot to talk about.

Everything was different after that. I asked to be transferred to a team at work with a better work-life balance. I got a stern lecture from my mentor that I was committing career suicide, but I assured him that I knew exactly was I was doing. I was closing some professional doors, but I was happier than I could ever remember being.

Whenever Rory didn't have a trek scheduled on the weekend, we got together at the lake. Sometimes I had to bring work with me, but it was always better to be with her. After several months of a long-distance relationship, I started looking for a job in Maine. With my professional background, it wasn't hard to find something. Some of my old colleagues sneered that I was leaving Manhattan, but I felt great about the decision. I didn't particularly care much for their opinion at that point anyway. My new firm had a great family-oriented culture. Although I took a pay cut, the lower cost of living more than made up for it. Rory and I got an apartment together when I moved up. Although we were together almost all of the time at that point, we still made regular trips down to the cabin to spend time by the lake and see family.

After almost a year of living together, we were on our way down to the cabin on a Friday night. I'd had a rare Friday afternoon meeting and we got on the road very late. As we were rolling down the dark highway, my phone rang. It was my dad. I pushed the button to answer the call through the car's sound system.

"Hello?"

"Hey there, have you left work yet?"

"Already a few hours on the road."

"Wow, so you're actually going to make it down this weekend?" he asked. I looked over at Rory and rolled my eyes. In the dim light of the dash and the stereo, she grinned.

"Dad, we were just down two weeks ago."

"You were, I suppose," he admitted. "Are you going to make some time for your poor parents or just hike and lay around with your girlfriend again?" Rory and I both laughed and Dad chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"I think it's going to be a memorable weekend," I said cryptically. Rory tilted her head quizzically as I wrapped up the call.

"Memorable? Do you have something planned I don't know about?"

"Not, really," I said with a shrug. Rory gave me a smile that signaled she didn't believe me.

She was right. While we had discussed marriage before, she didn't know there was a little box in my pocket with an engagement ring in it. In the morning, I was going to propose to her on the dock when we went out to enjoy our coffee. I was praying the weather would cooperate. Given how a warm day had given way to a cool night, I suspected there would be a fog, just like the day we met. I couldn't think of a more appropriate setting. She didn't know it, but her family would be there by midday so that our two families could celebrate together.

I was lucky to have met Rory. Otherwise, I might have continued killing myself over that job. Instead, I was living a life full of joy with a woman I loved, I had a fulfilling yet balanced career, and I spent plenty of time with family. I think she changed for the better after we met as well, but she had taught me what was truly essential.

I hope you have enjoyed this story! If you have, please take a moment to leave a rating or a comment. Thanks!