Outdoor pursuits with J & K - 01

Story Info
J & K take their first trip outdoors since winter.
3.5k words
4.22
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

The views were spectacular. Jennifer couldn't remember if she'd ever been up this peak before. Kurt had been up a few months earlier with their daughter on an afternoon walk. He was certain that it would be a perfect location for their next adventure.

The Spring sunshine was beating down and a cool breeze was wafting up from the south. The last hundred yards or so were a bit tough to climb as the path steepened and narrowed.

It was nearing Thursday lunchtime. They chose mid-weekdays during term times for their outdoor adventures because they were less likely to be disturbed. Although there was always a risk that they might be discovered and that made it more exciting.

"Not much further now babes," Kurt told her, slapping her round backside by way of urging her on. They were both excited, it'd been three months since their last excursion into the great outdoors. Jennifer grinned as she felt the sharp little sting on her behind. She had a good feeling about today.

A few minutes later they arrived at the summit. It was perfect. A grassy knoll with a few trees and bushes. The trees would make great anchor points and the grass was dry and comfortable, whilst the bushes provided natural screening. They swung their backpacks to the ground, embraced and kissed passionately.

Kurt took a quick swig from an aluminium water flask, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as he passed it to Jennifer. "You hungry darling?" He asked as he started to unpack their gear from his backpack.

"Starving sweetie, let's get started." She placed her hand on the back of his neck and let her fingertips linger for a moment before stooping to unpack her things.

She spread a blanket on the grass onto which she laid out a few harnesses, thongs and teddies. She wriggled out of her leggings and t-shirt under to reveal a fishnet bodystocking. "Oh, you look good enough to eat, you sexy thing." Said Kurt as he placed ropes, carabiners, cuffs and an array of floggers, crops and paddles on the blanket.

Jennifer looked thoughtfully at her selection of clothing. "Which one would you like me in first master?"

"I think the crotchless teddy and the harness with the chains will do nicely to start with."

Kurt sized up a nearby tree, with a couple of low sturdy branches. That would do nicely. He picked up two short coils of rope and proceeded to make two anchor points about 6 feet from the ground and a good three feet apart. He attached a carabiner clip to each binding.

Then he took two wooden stakes complete with metal rings attached near the top edges and drove them into the ground about a similar distance apart, directly below the bindings on the tree. He put the mallet back into the backpack and picked up two pairs of leather buckle cuffs from the blanket and walked over to Jennifer who was sitting patiently waiting for him. "You ready to be bound to cum missy?"

"Yes master."

"Put these on." He tossed the cuffs to her.

He pulled out a tripod which he set up just off to the right and rummaged through his bag for the camera. "Ok, let's get a couple of nice shots in for the calendar before we get started. How about over there in front of that nice clump of ferns." Jennifer got herself in position as he checked the focus and framed her up.

"On all fours looking back at the camera."

Snap. Snap.

"Beautiful. Now turn to face me sitting with your legs apart."

Snap. Snap.

"Great work." He lay down in his belly in front of her, propped himself up on his elbows for a low angle shot. "Hold that pose." He wriggled forwards for a close-up of her crotch.

Snap.

"Lovely, now how about leaning back into that tree over there." Jennifer stood up and walked to the tree he'd pointed to. Leaned her back into the trunk and stretched her arms up above her head. It felt good. The breeze was a little stronger up here, she felt it across her breasts and thighs.

Snap. Snap.

"OK, touch yourself."

Jennifer's left hand slowly made its way south, her fingertips stroking the inside of her right arm down to her arm pit to the side of her breast. She traced a line to her nipple. The tingling sensation was so good. She took her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, rolled it a little and have a gentle tug. Her head leaned back against the tree trunk and her eyes closed momentarily.

Kurt continued to snap away. These would make great shots for next year's calendar and the limited-edition collection that they were working on. "Stunning babes, just keep doing what you're doing."

Jennifer's hand continued its journey, she interlaced her fingers between the chains of the harness as she took a fist full and pulled, looking straight into the lens, she blew a cheeky kiss.

Letting the chains loose she put the flat of her palm against her belly rubbing the faux leather fabric. She splayed her fingers wide and rubbed down to her crotch pushing against her pubic bone, letting a slight sigh escape. Her fingers curled over her mound as she started to massage herself through the material. After a minute or so she took hold of the brass zipper and slowly started to unzip the crotch of the teddy and gently probed her lips through the gap.

"Keep going babes, this is gold!"

Her middle finger found the hood of her clit. As she started to rub gently she could feel herself getting wet.

Kurt took a few close-up shots and then fixed the camera to the tripod. "OK that's enough for now, over here let's get started on the main event."

She duly did as she was bid and wandered seductively over to the tree with the bindings. Kurt took her right wrist and clipped the cuff to the right-hand binding on the branch above then he took hold of her left wrist, sniffed her middle finger to get her scent before gently sucking it and rolling his tongue around it.

"Ah," she gasped gently.

She was looking forward to what was coming.

He clipped her left wrist to the other high binding before stroking his hands down her arms and down each side of her torso, hips and legs. All the way down to her ankles. He spread her feet apart and clipped each of her ankles to stakes that he'd driven into the ground earlier.

"You ok?"

"Yes sir."

She was bound and ready for action.

He checked the focus and framing before starting the video recording.

"What to do first?" He looked thoughtfully at the toys laid out for a moment before stooping to pick up a large flogger.

He sauntered over swinging the flogger in his right hand. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

"Yes Sir, I have been a very naughty girl."

"And what do we do with naughty girls?"

"We punish them sir."

"Should I punish you, Kyra?" He called her by her alter ego.

"Yes Sir, I need to be punished."

"Very well."

He swung the flogger in a circular motion, it gently spanked at her right buttock with each revolution. Each tap of her buttock stung a little. Sharp little stings. She winced slightly as the sensation rippled through her buttock.

" Stings, doesn't it? You want more."

"Yes, sir it does. Yes, please sir, I've been so naughty."

He continued to swing the flogger.

"Ah!" She let out a little shriek.

"How do like that?" He deftly switched across to her left buttock.

Slap, slap, slap.

The tips of the flail stinging her with every connection. She twisted her wrists and ankles in their restraints. And tensed her butt cheeks.

"Oww, ah. It stings sir, oh thank you sir."

He increased the intensity a little swinging the flogger with a little more force, each connection came that bit tighter making a satisfying slap. Her buttocks were reddening up nicely. The sensation of pain and release between each flog was beautiful. She could feel the heat in her buttocks, it was exhilarating. She could feel that she was becoming more wet with each slap. Kurt could see her beginning to enjoy the flogging. He maintained the rhythm, alternating between each buttock.

Kyra felt the warmth and sting of each flog, Kurt was so good with the flogger. It was one of her favourites. He knew just how to read her, just enough pain and release. Her mind emptied as she gave into the moment. She started to drift off into subspace, that delicious feeling of completely letting go.

Kurt sensed her drifting and whilst he loved letting her go into subspace, it wasn't quite time to let her go there completely. It was time to bring her back for a while. He sung a swift crack to each buttock as a signal that he was about to switch it up.

Leaning across to the blanket, he picked up a wand vibrator. He reached round in front of her crotch, took hold of the brass zipper and unzipped her. He took the wand and selected a low vibration at first pushing the head of the wand up against her pubic mound. She let out a gentle moan. He'd learned that best results were achieved by warming her up. Building up steadily before going for gold on her clitoris. He expertly massaged her pubic mound and let the wand glide down each side of her outer labia, gently, slowly. The vibrations tingled and made her squirm. Letting out little shrieks of delight. They juddered through her. She could feel herself getting hotter and wetter.

"You like that, Kyra?"

"Ohh, I do sir, thank you sir."

He continued to run the tip of the vibrating wand up and down her pussy lips for a minute or two before placing it against the hood of her already swollen clit. Now her moans and shrieks were much louder.

"Oooohhh, yes, yes. Please sir, don't stop sir."

He kept the wand pressed against her and clicked up to the next vibration setting.

"Ohh, ohh.... ooohh!"

The sensation ripped through her whole body. She twisted and strained and tried to pull herself away from the head of the wand, but she was helpless. She was completely under his control. He sensed her trying to get away and increased the vibrations once more. She started to buck and thrust. She wanted it to stop and continue at the same time. Her breaths were short deep gasps in between moans and groans somewhere between pleasure and pain. He had her right where he wanted her.

"Who's are you?" He demanded.

"Your... Yours sir... I'm... Yours." She gasped.

"That's right you're mine. And when will you cum?"

"Soo.... n... soon, sir."

"Who says when you can cum?"

"You... do... Sir"

The sensation to cum was rising and holding off was so difficult.

"Are you close Kyra?"

"Yes sir... Yes, oh yes." Her whole body was screaming.

"Hold it." He commanded. "Hold it."

"Please... Sir... Please... Let... Me... Cum." She begged.

"Not yet Kyra, not yet." He pulled the wand from her crotch. He had much more up his sleeve for her yet. It was way too soon to let her cum.

He crouched down and unclipped her ankles before reaching up and unclipping her wrists. He spun her around and reclipped her wrists and ankles so that she was facing out towards to camera. The repositioning gave her a slight reprieve and let her calm down a little. The sun was high in the sky it felt good to feel the heat on her exposed flesh. She was horny as hell and loving submitting to Kurt's control. She was excited to see him saunter over to the blanket and pick up nipple clamps and swap out the flogger for a crop.

Taking hold of a nipple, he pulled it gently, rolled it between his thumb and forefinger and clipped on the first clamp. She let out a little shriek and giggle. "Oh, thank you sir," she teased. Then the second. He was going to step it up a little now. He took the crop and gently stroked her arms and armpits with the end before giving each breast a little flick. She winced a little. The sharpness of the taps from the crop made her flinch, her ample breasts wobbled, and the weight and tightness of the clamps pulled on her nipples intensifying the sensation.

"You like that" It was more affirmation than question. "You like the sharpness." He tapped each breast again from the left then the right.

She drew in sharply, "Haa! Nnnn!"

He stroked at the underside of her arms and pits again, it felt good, sensuous. The leather loop of the end had a coolness and softness to it as he stroked it up and down. He concentrated on her pits for a short while. It both aroused and tickled. She twisted her arms and her hips in response to the sensations. She giggled and squirmed. He tapped the inside of her upper arm. "Control yourself."

"I'm sorry sir, I'll try to control it sir." It was near impossible she closed her eyes and tried to relax, to control the urge to squirm as he continued to trace the end of the crop gently up and down her armpit. This game continued for a few more minutes and she felt the sting of the crop more than once.

After he returned to her breasts, this time tracing the crop around their roundness before flicking at the nipple clamps which stung like hell for a split second before that beautiful relief and warmness. "Ahhh, ah, ah."

He alternated between flicking the nipple clamps and tapping the flesh of her breasts on either side.

She felt her crotch getting wetter and wetter. She could feel the warmth inside as she began to ache for something, anything, inside her. Kurt sensed her involuntary judders as she tried to control herself and tugged on the chain that hung between the nipple clamps. The shock seared though her nipples taking her breath away momentarily before he let them go and the pain subsided, followed by a beautiful afterglow. The tug was followed by two sharp taps from the crop on each breast.

"Nnnahh!"

He smiled to himself; he got off on her enjoying the experience. The trust between them was so deep. She was completely at his mercy, and he loved her so much for submitting to him during these sessions. He had so much respect for her, for consenting to exploring their boundaries together.

He let the crop drop down and gently tapped at the inside of her thick thighs alternately, after two taps on each thigh he gave a gentle tug to the chain building a sort of percussive rhythm. Tap...tap... tap... tap...Ahh. Slowly over several minutes he increased the tempo and the intensity. Kyra's moans grew louder as she let herself go with the flow of each successive tap from the crop and tug on the chain.

Suddenly, without warning, he rotated his wrist and simultaneously gave an upwards swing of the crop and a forceful tug on the chain. The end of the crop slapped hard onto her swollen vulva as the tug came to an abrupt stop at the extent of its travel. She let out a scream, "Owwww!"

He kept the pressure on the crop and held the chain at its extent. The loop at the end of the crop pressed hard against her pussy lips and her nipples were stretched to their limit. He held her like this for a few seconds that felt like minutes. Her breaths came in short bursts between moans. The pain was almost more than she could handle. He sensed her approaching the limit and relaxed the chain a little whilst keeping the crop pressed firmly into her pussy. The clamps and chain still pulled hard on her nipples, but the slight relaxing of the pull brought warm relief and her breathing eased a little.

A few seconds of relief and he pulled the chain hard again causing a sharp intake of breath and a whimper rather than a scream. He continued this pattern of relaxing a little then increasing the tension for a few more repetitions before gently easing the pull completely and allowing the chain to swing freely below her breasts and taking the pressure of the crop.

Lifting the crop to his face he inspected the end, it glistened with her juices. Looking her straight in the eye he sniffed her scent mixed with the leather. It was intoxicating, "Mmmm."

He pushed the end of the crop towards her mouth, and she obeyed by licking her juice from it.

"Well done, Kyra, you've taken your punishment well. Would you like your reward?"

"Yes, please sir."

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes please."

"Yes please, what?" He punctuated each syllable with a sharp tap from the crop.

"Ah, yes please sir."

'Better."

Kurt picked up the wand, a vibrating egg and a short length of rope and deftly tied the wand to her inner thigh so that the head was pushed tight onto her swollen clit. He pushed the button and selected a medium vibration, then switched on and inserted the egg gently between her sopping lips into her vagina.

"You can let yourself go now. Enjoy your reward."

The vibrations rippled through her body, it was just what she needed, her pussy had been aching for this throughout the session. It wouldn't be long now before she came. She squirmed and writhed gently with the vibrations. It was blessed relief when Kurt cupped each breast in turn and gently unclamped her nipples. The sensation of his warm wet mouth gently sucking at her nipples both soothed and aroused her. The feel of his hands gently caressing her fleshy mounds as he sucked softly, rolling his tongue around the nipple felt amazing.

Throwing her head back, the heat of the sun on her eyelids burned, sweet and hot. She felt liberated despite her restraints. She was totally free to enjoy the sensation of being outdoors tied to a tree with the spring breeze flowing around her, enveloping her. Temperature played an important part in her enjoyment. Too cold and she couldn't get into it, too hot and she felt like drifting off. But here on the top of this hill she felt at one with the universe. It was perfect. She was submitting to the purest of sensations, to the inevitability of the coming orgasm.

"Mmmmm," she moaned with sheer pleasure has her quivering quim became wetter with each second.

Her pelvis began to buck involuntarily as her glutes and thighs tensed and relaxed. Her breathing heavier and her breaths shorter. More a series of gasps interspersed with moans.

Her hands closed around the restraints as every fibre in her body quivered and quaked. All the sounds of nature, the rustling of the leaves of the trees and birdsong faded as the tidal wave rose from somewhere deep within and exploded in her vagina.

Kurt watched her orgasm and cum on the screen on the back of the camera. He'd moved away from her capture some close shots and different angles that he could edit together for the upload to their fan site.

Beads of sweat formed on her brow and the wand still buzzing away at her sent her into spasm after spasm.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Looking directly into the lens she expressed her gratitude, "Thank you... thank you sir," she gasped as her pelvis continued to convulse. A second orgasm came over her and her knees began to tremble. She was finding it hard to stand as the buzzing of the wand continued to send waves and shocks through her pelvis.

"Do you want it to stop now?"

"Yes please, sir."

Watching her endure the torment of the wand buzzing on her over stimulated clitoris, pleasure becoming torture, filled Kurt with a feeling of smug satisfaction. He would let her go a little while longer. Just because he could. After a few agonising minutes he switched off the wand and tugged the string of the egg to let it pop out and Kyra slumped, panting, exhilarated and exhausted. He untied the wand from her thigh and reached down to release her ankles so that she could move about a little.

"There you are." He gave her backside a firm slap. "How's that?"

"Much better, thank you sir."

Kurt left her for a moment whilst he stopped the video recording.

She draped her arms around his neck and shoulders and almost fell onto him as he unstrapped her wrists. She was exhausted. He supported her as they walked to the blanket and eased her to the ground. She lay on her side and drew her knees up to her chest for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of a tremendous orgasm. Kurt sat next to her and gently stroked her hair and shoulders. They would remain like this for a while, truly connected and at one with the universe.