Outer Banks - Escape to Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bailey, your mom Beth would have left me if she found a man who loved her. God knows she tried to find one. You don't want to hear it but it's the truth! You mom was bisexual in sex, the soft side of sex, but heterosexual in love. Oh, sure she loved me but make no mistake a man could have taken her away in a moment. She was simply wired that way. I know myself. I'm wired the other way. I love being in love with Charles, but I know that the right woman could come along and blow that all up and hurt him. I have talked to him about it, and he says I can have both, he won't object to me seeing women. Don't you see, that's like your mom seeing men."

"I hate that I cannot do this, and I need you to understand."

Bailey was quiet. "Mom, I do understand. I'm wired like you are. It sucks but you are brave and honest to admit it."

I saw less of Charles in the following weeks, he took it badly but pretended the friendship could go on but eventually I saw him seldom if at all.

~~

Perhaps a year or two later I met Marjorie and a short time after, Charles reappeared in my life to take on a project for us and at least I had my friend Charles back. Marjorie met him and liked him.

Marjorie and I had just returned from six weeks on the road in her RV.

That very evening, we stand in each other's arms for a moment and then walk in the shallow water, holding hands, without speaking. After a time, Marjorie says, "It's been a long day. We're home now and I'd like to take 'my wife' to bed and make love."

Later I would I ask her why as we stood on the beach, she called me her wife. Her answer surprised me, "Rob, you know that is where we are headed, you just haven't asked me yet."

As we walk back to the cabin, her arm is around my waist, and we are both silent enjoying the moment and the sound of the ocean waves washing ashore behind us.

As we walk, she mentions how the enclosed back porch looks perfect and how Charles did a great job. She adds, "Rob, I know that you and Charles were together a long time ago, but he is a great guy, aren't you still tempted?"

Where the hell did that question come from? I never discussed that time I my my life with Marjorie. When I first introduced him to Marjorie, months ago I felt secure. Charles had only recently come back into my life as a friend, and I was very protective of that newly regained relationship. I had always feared that I had irreparably harmed our friendship when I refused his proposal. I didn't know it yet, but everything was about to unravel.

I was not hesitant when I introduced him to Marjorie. I suspected nothing more when after initially meeting him and asking me about my relationship with him, she never mentioned it again. That was unlike Marjorie who usually wanted to know the details, what happened, who initiated what, all the details.

But for some reason tonight Marjorie persisted, "He's a great guy, you mean in all that time you never were tempted... or we're you?"

"As I said, he was married."

Marjorie squeezed my hand and said, "You're not saying no."

"I'm not saying no but it's complicated. Our relationship was all business and cabin renovation until it wasn't. Our, I guess I would call it, friends with benefits, relationship went on for a long time but time changes everything and eventually it faded, and we remained friends." I was not telling her the whole truth but just enough I thought.

As we approached the cabin, Marjorie playfully got behind me and with her hands on my waist, pushed me up the stairs onto the deck. Taking me by the hand, she then pulled me through the house, into our bedroom and pushed me onto the bed falling in beside me.

I had on only a loose top, a tee shirt really, and shorts and as she kissed me, she pushed her hand up under my shirt and fondled one on my breasts. She was very gentle and that was somewhat uncharacteristic of Marjorie who is usually more demanding. Using her other hand, and all the while kissing me, she worked my top up and off over my head. This new 'gentle' Marjorie shifted her focus from my lips tracing small kisses and licks along the side of my neck until she was kissing my breast. Gentle nibbles with her lips all around my areola then firm and more demanding gentle bites and flicking of my nipple with her tongue. As I watch I was surprised by how thick and extended my nipples were becoming. I was sure as she persisted, holding one of my breasts with both hands, and caressing kissing and sucking it that I had never received attention in quite this way before.

Marjorie then raised herself over me and unbuttoned and pulled off my shorts and panties leaving me naked. I never quite saw how it happened, but she was soon also naked beside me, and her hand was on my thigh moving up to my center, her fingers gently spreading, probing my labia and circling my clit. As she looked closely at my vagina, she unfolded my labia and pushed a finger or two in me and touched my butt hole with her thumb. She of course commented, "Did you ever notice that your vagina is the same mocha color as your nipples?" Where was all this color talk coming from? I tried to reach up and pull her down so I could touch and kiss her but instead she put her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them. She leaned in and with her mouth very near my ear whispered, "You are delicious."

She then put those same wet fingers between her own legs and wet them again, almost masturbating, as I watched. She looked at me, smiled and brought her hand to my face. I knew what she wanted and opened my mouth. I remember grasping her wrist and sucking her fingers as she watched and talked to me. "Suck them baby! Do you like the way I taste baby?" I nodded yes as best I could with her fingers still probing the inside of my mouth.

I asked if we were done talking about the past. She replied, "Not yet, not yet it's just something we need to clear up. I do not want to talk about the porch. I want to talk about Charles."

Oh fuck, I do not want to talk about Charles.

She continues, "Rob, you've known him for years. Tell me about your relationship with him. Why did it end after his wife died?"

This is exactly what I don't want to talk about, "Marjorie, this is crazy. That was a long time ago and its over for both of us there is no fixing what happened."

She keeps asking, "Did you......Do you love him?"

Ok a simple direct question so I answer but without meaning to I give her a chance to ask for more, "Yes I did, of course I do, but it's complicated."

Marjorie sees the chance, "I like complicated stories, tell me more."

I give up and decide to risk the truth, "Ok look, he helped me a great deal when I first bought these cabins. Charles stood by me when Beth died, and I like to think I helped him when his wife passed. The chemistry with him always was very strong and we had a long, very wrong, friends-with-benefits relationship while we were both committed to another."

I took a deep breath and continued, "When Beth was gone, and his wife soon after, things changed. After a while we lived together in his home and eventually, he asked me to marry him. I knew he wanted a monogamous relationship, and I also knew that it was only a matter of time before a woman, a Marjorie perhaps, (I squeezed her hand) would come into my life. I was honest and told him he would have to accept that. I think he internalized that he was not good enough to make me happy. I told you it was complicated. We split and I did not see him for more than a year."

The end of the story, "He found his way back into my life about the same time I met you. I know he is a great guy and that's why I was hesitant to introduce you to him. I lost him and I didn't want to spoil any chance I had with you and to be honest, I didn't want to lose you to him."

Marjorie was thoughtful for a moment then she asked, "Tell me the truth. If I wasn't here, would you want him back?"

I did not answer.

It was Marjorie's turn at complicated stories. "Rob, remember when you went to Charleston for your annual Partners meeting?"

I nodded yes but didn't like where this was going.

Marjorie continued, "Well, I was in town buying a few things and I bumped into Charles on the street. We talked a little and I mentioned you we're away. He smiled and asked me if, being alone for a few days, I had plans for dinner. It wasn't planned or anything, but I accepted his invitation."

Oh fuck, I knew, I just knew, I was not going to like the rest of this story. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Marjorie seemed to be thinking about what to say next, but she continued, "We went out to dinner, and he proved himself to be every bit the gentleman you said he was. After dinner, he brought me back to the cabin and we sat on the deck, talked, and drank wine. He told me very much the same story you just told me. Robin, I think he still very much loves you, but I know he understands better now, how you were being honest with him."

As I listened, I was now happy to hear what she was saying but she was not done.

"We talked but there was no way without you involved in the discussion that it would mean anything. As it got late, he decided to leave, and we agreed that maybe we could talk more another time, maybe with you. As we said good night at the door, he leaned in, I think to just kiss my cheek or hug me or something, and I misunderstood perhaps or maybe I wanted more but I kissed him."

She hesitated but continued, "Robin, I swear, I didn't plan this. It just happened. I knew it was somehow wrong but when he closed the door and carried me into the bedroom, I did not say no, or resist or try to stop him. When he took my clothing off, I wanted it to happen and helped him undress."

She hesitated but continued, "He stayed the three days you were gone and when he left, we agreed that I had to tell you. I just could never do it until now."

"Rob, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry this happened. I did not mean to......."

Marjorie took my hand in hers and said, "Baby, if you ask me to marry you I will but I want Charles in my life, in our life."

~~

When I first met Marjorie, she told me that since her husband passed, her sexual relationships could best be described as "catch and release." It is best to believe when people tell you who they are. She certainly caught me and after listening to her tonight I can see that if I was not now, I would soon be released.

~~

Five days later I am helping Marjorie remove his clothing. He has not changed in the years we were apart. Still, a magnificent man any woman would want to make love with. Nothing has changed about his body except I am now sharing it with a woman I also love.

(Dear reader, if you want to know more about this you will need to read 'Outer Banks -- Road Trip 4.')

~~

After three weeks of talking with Marjorie and trying to understand what happened, we were no closer to agreeing on how we could go forward with our changed relationship. She did not move out, but I was discouraged when some evenings she would not return home after going out with Charles. He in turn seemed to show no real interest in me. I decided for both of us, it was over.

~~

My story had run full circle. Nishi kissed me and told me she felt she now better understood what happened.

We fall asleep eventually and I'm sure I told her I love her. She tells me I don't have to love her; all I need to do is let her love, me.

In the early morning, I awake to the sound and smell of coffee beans being ground for brewing. When I turn over, I see Nishi standing some distance away at the kitchen counter. She is still naked and in even the dim light I can see the curve of her butt cheeks as she pours water into the coffee maker. Her waist seems tiny when compared to the pronounced flair of her hips. Somehow the smell of the coffee beans reminds me of her erotic smell and taste as I licked her last night, strong pungent musk still clear even though we had showered. I sit up in the bed and as she hears me move, she turns and sees me watching her. She smiles, starts the coffeemaker, turns, and walks over to me. She says, "Good Morning, beautiful. It's going to be a great day. Would you like to join me and a few friends for Tai Chi on the beach this morning?" I'm nodding yes as she closes the distance between us. She is standing directly in front of me looking down at me. As I look up, I see the curve of her breasts and their firmness even as she gets older. When I turn my face down, I'm looking at the small tuff of short fine black public hair on her mons just above her clit. Her sweet puss is directly in front of my face. Without thinking, I kiss her mons just above her clit and my hands and arms are around her and on her ass. She puts her hands on each side of my face and says "Robin, no. We have to get ready to..." I cup her vagina with one hand and tease the opening with my finger. In a low quiet voice, she says "Oh fuck" while she lifts her foot onto my shoulder opening herself to me. I'm licking her when she loses her balance, and we fall onto the bed laughing.

After the usual morning needs are taken care of and we brush our teeth she gives me a different cotton beach wrap to wear for Tai Chi. Nishi surprises me in the bathroom when I tell her I need to do more than just pee she asks to watch. The girl never fails to surprise me. Her need to be intimate seems to extend well beyond sex. When I finish, she wipes, washes, and dries me, and flushes the toilet. She looks at me and says, "You can have no secrets with me if we are to fix you. No secrets and no privacy." I would learn more later.

Out on the beach, we join perhaps ten other people engaged in independent forms of exercise. The sun is not up yet but you can see on the eastern horizon that it will not be long, no more than an hour. All are women but two men. Nishi has promised to show me what to do and she tells me I can wear the wrap or do the exercises naked like her. As I glance around, I see women in shorts with tee shirts and a few with bathing suits. I cannot see those who are not very close by, but I do see one woman I think I recognize, a White woman, Barbara, whom I knew beyond friendship when I lived nearby. Barbara is also naked and recognizes me I think, she smiles. Only Barbara has that smile. Nishi notices that I recognize her and quietly tells me, "I see you recognize Barb. She moved about a half mile up the beach after you left Florida."

The exercises are smooth and graceful with lots of important stretching I needed.

The sunrise is beautiful, and the workout lasts about an hour. In the better light, I can see more of the others exercising. As many as thirty people are participating. All ages, races, and sizes of humanity, some clothed, some partially naked, some fully naked all participating silently in this seeming ritual dance of Tai Chi.

Then, as though there was a hidden signal, it ends and people head off the beach to their homes and cars. Barbara approaches us and says hello to Nishi and then extends her hand awkwardly toward me as she says hello. As she does so her wrap which she had quickly started to put back on, falls open and exposes one of her breasts. Barbara has changed and her breasts are larger, much larger than I remember. Her extended thick nipples and dark large areola suggest she is nursing. I take her hand and pull it around my waist pulling her into a hug. As I feel our bodies mesh through the thin fabric of our beach wraps my mind is back aboard her boat making love with her. As the hug ends, she tells me, "Robin, it's such a wonderful surprise to see you again. If you are here for a while, perhaps we could visit and catch up."

I tell her, "I'd like that, Barb." I lie and add, "You haven't changed one bit."

She smiles at me and then Nishi leaves. Nothing more is said.

As we walk away, I confide in Nishi that I didn't know what to say. "Barbara and I were a flaming beautiful sunrise that turned into a rainy day. It didn't end badly, it just ended. Do you think she would really like to get together?"

Nishi took my hand, squeezed it, and looked at me and, making sure Barbara would not hear, smiled and said, "The Barbara you just saw is not the Barbara you knew. She is a very changed woman."

In the house, Nishi explained. "As she suggested getting together, she was looking at me. She was looking to me to make it happen if it should happen after talking to you. Robin, when you knew Barbara, she was carrying around the baggage of her father and mother having abused her.

After you left Florida, something happened to change all that. It had nothing to do with you."

She continued, "Barbara and I, as you know, got together now and then but I knew as good as she was in bed, she was incapable of loving another person. Her father's abuse of her as a young woman and his impregnating her and forcing her into an abortion left her unable to truly love a man. Her incestuous betrayal by her mother and sister ruined her ability to open herself to women. I frankly kept my distance. Then something happened. I never really knew what, but she called me and asked to meet. She met a man who helped her bury the past just as you Robin must do."

Nishi was near the end of the story, "She has two children with Greg, and they live a very normal life. Greg understands that Barbara needs the comfort of the 'soft side of sex' occasionally and he lets her do what she wants that way. They have explained it to me as best their relationship can be explained. He sometimes conveniently disappears but has also stayed. There is no rule. He likes to watch and the last time I was with them he stayed, watched, and participated in a limited way but only with her."

"If you want to see her, I think you will find the same Barbara you knew but in the form of someone who cares about you. She would not have asked if she didn't want to see you.

You already know that sex with Barbara is wonderful, that has not changed. Sex with Barbara and Greg if it comes to that will be something you will not forget. It's up to you, think about it. If you decide you would like to see her, tell me."

Nothing more was said about Barbara and Nishi changed the subject. "Hey, Robin, get dressed and I'll buy us breakfast. I know a great little place."

Breakfast was great. I was hungry and the place overlooked a marina. I think I love Nishi. No serious talk just breakfast with a friend.

~~

The next day --

Nishi in telling me she derives great pleasure from watching people and that has opened new doors in her life. After lunch, she invites me to follow her into her bedroom. She stands in front of me and without touching me she kisses me gently. Her hand touches mine as we stand, and I feel that she is handing me something. When she backs away, I look down and see she has handed me a beautiful stone, marble perhaps, smooth slender rounded shaft. When I look up at her questioning, she smiles, and I know what she wants. She sits in the bedroom chair and waits.

I am holding the stone in both my hands, perhaps stroking it suggestively like it was a man's penis. I look at her and she smiles and nods 'Yes.'

I begin by putting the still-cool stone up under my shirt and touching my nipples with it. They of course react and push back against the fabric of my shirt becoming very visible. Nishi is smiling.

I pull the shirt off over my head and run the stone between my breasts using it to lift each one in turn. Over the next hour, I please myself, and Nishi watches. It seems I am sharing myself, my body, and my pleasure with her in a way I had not experienced with others. I find myself being careful to expose every touch, every caress to her view. After a while, I see she is naked in the chair pleasing herself as well.

~~

Days pass and although I had fallen into a routine and forgotten, Mary called and told me the house was mine on the first of the month. The home inspection showed no issues and she had arranged for a cleaning service to clean the house from top to bottom. She did her job. A key would be left in a door lock box, and I could visit anytime.