Outer Banks - Escape to Florida

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one whirlwind day, Nishi and I visit, take inventory and go shopping. New beds, mattresses, linens, dishes, and all the necessities.

Nishi and I had not talked about when I would leave but I sensed that she saw that time coming near.

Two days later, she led me into the bedroom and again, like before, removed all my clothing. As she led me into the bathroom she repeated, "I think that before you can leave me and restart your life you have to cleanse yourself of the past. That cleaning continues today with your body."

She had spread a large towel on the floor in the bathroom and had me kneel on it. Then she pushed my head down so my butt was pointing in the air. She was kneeling behind me, and I felt her hands on me, between my legs, spreading my butt cheeks exposing and examining and touching my hole. She told me, "This will not hurt you, but you must relax and be patient with me. Take some deep breaths." I knew what was about to happen.

Then I felt the cold tube enter my butt. It did not hurt but she seemed to be pushing it deep inside me. I had not seen the bottles when we entered the room, but Nishi was giving me an enema. When the bottle emptied, I thought, "Relax, hold on, squeeze tight, don't leak, it will be over soon." But Nishi had other ideas. A second bottle. Now I'm thinking, "Where exactly is the toilet? Can I hold it in? Can I make it to the toilet?"

"Nishi, I have to get up! I'm not going to be able to keep it in."

Nishi with her warm hand on my back replied, "You can do this. Take deep breaths. Concentrate on closing the only hole it can escape from. Keep it in you, cleaning you, as long as you can. Wait! Wait! Not yet! Not yet!"

As I moved as quickly as I could, I screamed, "NISHI!"

I made it to the toilet. I'm empty and I feel better. She was right, I feel better, cleaner.

While all of this happened, Nishi was filling the tub with warm soapy water. Nishi leads me to the tub, and I get in.

She is not finished. Now naked herself, Nishi joins me in the tub. She is looking at me and smiling. "We should both be clean. I have a surprise for you later.

She is washing me with a soft cloth. Nishi smiles and tells me there is one more cleaning we must do but for that, we must move to the shower.

Standing under the flowing warm water she fills another squeeze bottle with liquid from still another bottle. She has me lean forward and inserts the nozzle end of the bottle in my vagina and fills me up. It begins to flow back out almost immediately. She refills the bottle and fills me again. I have cleaned myself before but never quite this way.

When I stand upright the liquid runs down my legs and the drain. Somehow, I am again feeling still cleaner.

Nishi refills the bottle hands it to me and bends over. I fill her twice as she filled me. When she stands, like me it flows out.

A squeeze bottle of coconut-scented liquid soap and she is washing my front and rear, my breasts, my arms my legs. The warm water is running over us. I hug Nishi and thank her. She smiles and kisses my wet dripping face. As she slips her hand between my legs and cups my vagina, she asks, "One more thing?"

I reply, "Of course, anything."

She smiles looks at me and surprises me when she says. "Leave everything here. Empty yourself in my hand right now."

With Nishi, everything is sex. I'm starting to know this kinky woman as I let go, a small amount of remaining warm pee flows from me into her hand. Every emotion, everything, never holding anything back. She takes my hand and places it between her legs and I feel the heat of the hot urine flow onto my hand. I feel strangely more one with her. We have no secrets no privacy nothing hidden between us.

The huge bath towels are soft and warm, and we are soon dry, each wrapped in a white cotton robe wearing panties and double panty liners as our bodies continue to drip.

When we return to Nishi's bedroom she tells me she will be leaving in two days for a few days to help open a new "Nishi's China" restaurant, her fourth. This one was in Virginia and would be run by her son. She told me she was not, however, leaving me alone. She had arranged for her good friend and masseuse Mei Li to visit. She told me Mei Li's specialty was not ordinary massage at all, but a style of massage called Yoni that originated in India. Yoni is the Sanskrit word for vagina and means "sacred space".

The idea of the massage is to release physical and emotional blockages and eliminate old free sexual energy to enable the recipient to become more in tune with her body.

Nishi gives me a business card with a photo and a name on it. It reads only "Mei Li" and directly underneath the name the words, "Massage by Women for Women."

The picture is of a young, about twenty, I would guess, oriental, Chinese perhaps, woman. Very pale, almost white complexion, dark eyes, short black or dark brunette hair, and a perfect smile.

Almost as though it was planned the doorbell rings. Nishi looks at her phone to see who is at the door. The magic of doorbells with cameras. She smiles and walks over to the door and opens it and I watch as Mei Li enters.

Nishi introduces us, first in Chinese, then in English, "Mei Li, please say hello to Robin, my guest today." She smiles and bows slightly toward me but says nothing.

From facial features and gestures, I assume she is, like Nishi, Chinese. Mei Li looks, not surprisingly, like her picture almost as though it was taken yesterday. As I assumed from the picture, she appears young, perhaps in her early twenties. Again, as in the picture, she has short black very straight hair and almond-brown eyes.

Somewhat surprisingly Mei has a pale, almost translucent color skin very different than Nishi.

As we move to the bedroom there is an almost prearranged pairing with Mei Li taking my hand. She leads me to the mat Nishi has set up and removes my robe. I wish I could say she helped me take it off, but she didn't. It was there and then it was gone. As I looked over at Nishi, she was also naked but seated in her chair watching us.

Mei Li then motioned for me to lie on my back. As I did she stood over me and removed her clothing except a red thong. I had not noticed before but Mei Li is tall, it seems my height, and not at all wistful and slender like Nishi but muscular and fit. Her body is so dramatically different from Nishi's that I suspect she is mixed race. Where Nishi in almost every way has a perfect average-size body, Mei Li has large perfectly round breasts with large pink, not almond brown, very large areola, and nipples that cover the front of her breasts. I notice that one of her nipples is inverted and points inward. Her arms, thighs, and calves are muscular, weightlifter muscular.

Mei Li kneels on the mat beside me and while touching my breasts she lowers her head near mine and says, "This is your time. If you are uncomfortable at any time, tell me. If you are enjoying what I am doing put your hand on me so I will know."

Her hand pushes my head aside as she lowers her face into my neck. I close my eyes and I can hear her breathing. She is kissing me on my neck, behind my ears and I think I feel her licking the backs of my ears.

I become aware that she is really no longer beside me but rather on top of me with all of her body and muscles pulling my body into hers. I open my eyes and she is smiling at me. I feel her thigh move forcefully between my legs and I am flipped onto my stomach. Somehow a pillow has found its way under my pelvis and my butt is raised off the mat. I can sense that Mei Li has straddled me and is massaging my neck and shoulders working her way to my low back. Her hands are strong and feel wonderful. I put my hand on her thigh to encourage her.

Her hands are working the deep muscles above my butt then I feel her breasts pressing, running up and down my back. I feel warm liquid from a small plastic bottle flow between my butt checks and she is massaging the backs of my upper thighs and butt cheeks. Her finger is in me and I'm thinking of Marjorie and how she had taught me to enjoy that part of my body being touched and rimmed by her. Why Marjorie? Why now? Why am I hearing my phone chirp that someone was messaging me? Marjorie?

It was soon clear what Nishi meant when she spoke of how different this massage would be. Mei Li was using every part of her body to massage mine. While her hands were kneading my neck muscles her knee was on my back then between my legs pushing against my vagina. Her hands were under me working my breasts.

As I began to relax and enjoy this all-out assault on my body, every muscle every nerve, I noticed something else. An old friend was stirring deep inside. I had been here before, never this way, but the orgasm was building. I could feel the warmth building, as always, somewhere in my body behind my clit.

Now I am again on my back and Mei Li is laying on top of me spreading my hands and arms up out and away from my body. Her hands lift my pelvis and push a pillow, a towel? under me to pivot my hips up exposing my center, my vagina to Nishi who is watching.

I close my eyes and, in my mind, see myself laying spread eagle on the mat and both of them looking at me. I try to open myself to both of them even more by pulling my legs up slightly.

Mei Li pushes my legs wider and up even more. Then her hands were exploring my inner thighs near my vagina touching and moving my labia, warm fingers probing in, going deeper and deeper into my center. The pressure of one finger became two then three then deeper. If it were possible, I felt myself opening up to her asking her in. I put my hand on her shoulder and she pushes.

When I glance at Nishi she is smiling, her eyes were open, and she was naked and touching herself and enjoying every moment. Nishi was right, I had never experienced the feeling of another person using their entire body against mine in quite this way. When my orgasm came it was long-lasting and rolled through me like a tide onto the shore leaving me satiated and content as I had not been in a long time.

Not long after Mei Li left Nishi and I shared a glass of wine on the deck overlooking the ocean. I thanked her for the day and especially for what I called my body-on-body massage.

She asked me how I felt. I replied, "Quiet inside for the first time in a long time, peaceful."

She smiled and held and squeezed my hand. After a while, she said, "There is no moon. It will be a perfect night to visit the dunes and bury old baggage."

We do go out that moonless night and sit in one of Nishi's dune bowls. The sky is filled with stars, and I am whole once more. Nishi and I do not speak but I decide that while she is gone, I will move to the new-old house in Venice.

When we return to the house, I see the blinking light of my phone message system. In my imagination earlier it was Marjorie, but it was Stephanie. It's late, I'll call in the morning.

Nishi and I resume star gazing on the deck with wine. I tell her that while she is gone, I will move to the Venice house. She agrees that that is a good idea, and we toast "To new beginnings."

We sleep in each other's arms and I'm grateful for her friendship, her love.

Nishi leaves early in the morning at sunrise. I walk the beach and enjoy morning coffee. While walking I call Stephanie and she picks up on the first ring.

"Hi Robin, I have been trying to reach you for two days. Where are you?"

"Well good morning to you too Stephanie! I'm in Florida. What's happening in Outer Banks?"

"I was calling to tell you that both cabins are rented, and the security deposits have been transferred to your account."

"Thanks, Stephanie, I always appreciate your help. I'll be staying in Florida for a while, but I'll keep in touch."

Stephanie continues, "Robin, this is none of my business, but I think you should reach out to Annie, Charles's daughter, I know you have met. Again, Robin, not my business but I think you and Marjorie should distance yourself from Charles for a while."

She hesitates then continues, "No way you would have known this, but Charles had some pretty serious PTSD issues long ago when he first left the Marines. There were wild rumors that he abused his now-deceased wife. Please call his daughter, she will know more but I heard he was arrested and is in a Navy hospital in South Carolina for treatment."

I quickly said, "Thank you" and hung up.

I called Annie and she picked up on the first ring. A flurry of words, "Robin, where are you? I couldn't call you from Marjorie's phone. Marjorie is hurt. We are in the Hilton Inn just south of Outer Banks on Route 44 in room 209. Dad beat Marjorie pretty bad and she won't let me take her to Emergency Care. Can you please come and help me? Robin, I called the police this time he is in a Navy hospital in South Carolina."

"Annie, let me speak to her!"

The next voice I hear is Marjorie, "Rob, please come. Take me home. I need you. I love you."

Annie is back on the phone. "Six hours, I'll be there in six hours. Leave a key at the desk in my name." After a pause, "Annie, Thank You!"

I'm on Route 95 headed north. I say a little prayer that all the Highway Patrol don't see me low flying North at eighty-five sometimes ninety miles an hour. While I drive, I am speaking hands free to Annie and in a hushed voice she fills me in on what to expect. She gives me a list of a few things she needs from the Walgreens Pharmacy just down the street from the hotel. She tells me the story of what happened and how Marjorie had tried to escape to the cabin at beach only to find it rented.

I stop for gas and to empty myself. Coffee, more coffee.

I arrive at two in the afternoon. The key is at the desk and as I enter the room Annie opened the deadbolt on the door and tried to slow my entry. Too late. Marjorie is sitting in a chair broken, brused, bandaged and crying. I am heartbroken. I failed her. I did this. I fall to my knees on the floor and hug her both of us crying.

Marjorie looks at me, I see a tooth is broken, one eye is swollen closed and says with a half smile, "If you take me home, I will say yes when you ask me to marry you."

~~

Two weeks later, back in Florida Nishi joins us for drinks by the pool in the Venice house. Sitting next to Marjorie, I take her hand in mine, slip on the ring I bought her and ask her to marry me. She smiles, kisses me and says, "What took you so long to ask?