Outer Banks Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once through the gate, I could see a lovely rock garden had been set up. I saw a hot tub and a small wading pool, and what looked like a beach bar. Beside the pool were two lounge chairs stretched out to be almost flat.

She went to the bar and opened a fridge. "Beer?" she asked.

I shook my head. I was only nineteen.

"Right, underage. How exciting," she murmured and pulled out one of the bottled drinks my mom drank. My dad calls them girly drinks. She took a swig and then sauntered over to me. My eyes were locked on her exposed tits. They were still stunning.

She reached down with one hand and took my right one. She lifted it and pressed it palm first against her left breast.

I gasped at just how soft and warm it was. Her nipple pressed against my palm, and I squeezed gently. I watched in awe as my fingers pressed into her flesh. So soft and yet so firm. My left hand rose and grasped her other tit and squeezed.

She laughed and took a swig of her bottled drink.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

I nodded and kept squeezing her tits. I could do this all day. And planned on it.

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling my hands off her tits. She reached up and grabbed my waistband of the shorts and jerked them down.

My cock, already hard with feeling her tits, sprung forward and rose until it was pointing up.

"Oh my God," she said, her face inches from my cock. "It stands straight up! I haven't seen that in years!"

I was about to ask her what was going to happen when she wrapped a hand around my shaft and squeezed my cock.

"So hard. Look at it. It's beautiful. What a cock!" she looked up at me. "This is a wonderful cock, Kevin."

I was about to thank her when she sucked my cock into her mouth until it hit her hand. Half my cock was in her mouth and the sensation of hot and wet almost had me swooning. My legs shook, and I had a hard time remembering how to stand. She pulled her mouth off with a loud slurp and then licked my shaft from just above my balls to my head.

Pre-cum erupted and poured freely. I watched, amazed, as she licked it off my cockhead. I shuddered at the pleasure.

Then my cock was back in her mouth, and she started bopping her head up and down the length. Her tongue swirled and flicked. My cum surged hard and fast. I grunted and fought my orgasm. I lasted thirty seconds this time and found a voice to warn her.

"I'm cuming!" I grunted.

She kept her mouth locked on my cock and my orgasm rocketed through me. I cried out with the pleasure and tried to jam my cock deeper in her mouth. She held the base and stopped me and took all my cum, jet after jet. I came a lot this time and filled her mouth. Cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and she just hummed and took it all.

I could feel her jaw move as she swallowed. Soon she was sucking hard on my cock and squeezing it. "Every drop, give it to me..."

She kept at it until my cock shrank. She popped my cock free and smiled up at me. I could see my cum coating her teeth and tongue.

"You, young man, are delicious! Thank you! Same time tomorrow?"

I nodded, and she smiled and rose. She looked at me for a long moment and then surprised me by kissing my cheek.

"So cute. See you tomorrow."

She turned me around then and swatted my bum. I walked away toward the gate and looked back at her. She waved at me with her fingers and took a drink from her bottle. She arched her eyebrows at me and mimed pulling up pants.

I looked down and realised I had walked ten feet with my shorts around my ankles. I leaned over and pulled them up and was soon back on the beach, walking back to my house.

This was the best holiday ever. Sadly, there were only eleven days left.

Part 3--It's All Downhill--Uphill? - From Here

For the next two days, she blew me exactly the same way. I would walk up to her backyard; she would drop my shorts and blow me to orgasm in less than one minute. I was lasting longer, but not by much.

Mom and dad had noticed I was leaving the house every day and congratulated me. I was showing promise; they said. I smiled to myself and then noticed my sister glaring at me. She knew something was up, she just didn't know what.

The next day, as I was happily returning to see Kelly for my daily blow job, I happened to glance back and saw my sister trying to follow me. I cursed her under my breath and veered off my path and stayed clear of Kelly's.

Damn my sister! She's fucking this all up!

I know OBX better than most people. I thought I could shake her and lose her. And I thought I had. I knocked on the gate to Kelly's and she let me in.

"You look all sweaty. What's up?"

"Nothing," I said.

She watched me for a long moment. "You don't say much, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Want a blow job?" she grinned at me.

I nodded my head.

In no time, my shorts were at my ankles, and I was back in Kelly's mouth. I sighed with relief. I was lasting longer. I had jerked off shortly before leaving the house this morning. I was certain I would last much longer today.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" screeched the unmistakable voice of my sister.

Kelly, shocked, pulled off my cock just as my orgasm hit. I blasted cum freely into the air. It jetted over Kelly's head and then hit her forehead. I fumbled for my cock with Kelly to control it. I looked over at the gate and saw my sister staring in horror as her brother ejaculated semen just about everywhere, like a faulty firehose. Ropes flew and landed wherever. I was grunting and groaning, and Kelly was laughing up a storm. She thought this was hilarious.

I was mortified.

After that, it was a little chaotic. Sam was yelling at me and calling me various names that all compared me to various farm animals. Kelly grabbed a drink at her bar and sipped it, and watched it all.

Meanwhile, I was still standing with my cock out. Cum dripped freely and for some reason my erection wouldn't go away. My sister had her hands on her hips and was right in my face, yelling. After a bit, she realised my cock was pointing right at her and she backed up and looked at Kelly for the first time.

"And who the fuck are you?" she blurted at Kelly.

"My. Such manners. I'm Kelly."

"And that's supposed to matter? I don't care who the fuck you are! What are you doing with my brother?"

Kelly smirked and looked at me for a moment. "Your sister?"

I nodded.

"Both of you. Come back tomorrow. Same time."

I pulled up my shorts and started toward the gate.

"Where the fuck are you going?" yelled my sister.

"Home. When Kelly says go, you go."

"This is some serious fucked up shit!"

I nodded and walked out. After a time, my sister left too, and walked beside me.

After listening to her yell at me for a couple of minutes more, I stopped and stared at her. "What's your fucking problem?"

"My problem? That woman sucked your dick!"

"Yeah. She did. It's fucking awesome."

"You're a pig!"

My rage exploded from me. I don't remember ever feeling anger like that before. I put my face right in my sister's face. "Fuck you. If you don't fucking understand what is going on, then too fucking bad. This has nothing to do with you. Nothing, do you understand? This is mine. MINE! So shut the fuck up!"

I turned and stomped away a few feet and then spun around. "And if you say ANYTHING. And I mean ANYTHING about this to mom and dad, I will fucking tell them about you eating out Cindy!"

Sam sputtered. "Cindy? What? What are you talking about?"

I glared at her. "July. She slept over. You two had sex all night."

I turned and walked home.

Later that night, Sam crept into my room. She sat on the corner of my bed and picked at her pyjama bottoms. She would pick up the material from her knee and then drop it. I lay back on my bed, propped up against the headboard and was reading a great novel. I was already annoyed by the interruption.

"She said for us both to come by tomorrow," she finally said.

"Yes, she did. I don't want you to come."

She sat in silence for a long moment before she stirred and glanced quickly at me. I saw her eyes drop to my crotch.

"You have a really big dick."

I nodded. I was starting to accept that. Kelly was starting to boost my confidence.

"How many times has she done that to you?"

I was getting annoyed. "You mean suck my cock and swallow my cum? Lots of times."

"Don't be gross!"

"Gross? You think sucking cock is gross?"

She nodded.

"Your problem. Not mine. Now get out."

"How did you know about Cindy?"

I dropped my book into my lap. "I heard you. Your room is next to mine."

"We were super quiet!"

"No. You weren't. You called out her name like a dozen times. You're lucky mom and dad were downstairs."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Jesus, Sam. What would I say? And to who? You? Say Sam, how was it eating Cindy's pussy?"

Sam lowered her head before she answered. "It was pretty awesome, actually."

I sighed. "So, are you like a lesbian now?"

Sam nodded.

That stopped me. I stared at her and saw just how sad she looked.

"That's okay, Sam," I said. "I am, too."

Sam looked up at that and saw my smirk. She stared at me with what looked like horror for a moment and then snorted. "Ass."

"It is okay, Sam. You do you. Don't worry about anything. What people might think or whatever. Fuck, I dunno what to say here other than I'm happy for you. If that makes you tick, who am I to say anything?"

Sam stared at me for a while longer and then her chin trembled, and she flew into my arms, crying. I held her and rubbed her back until she stopped.

"Thanks, big brother," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"No problem, little sis."

* * *

The next day, we both showed up at Kelly's gate. We knocked and then walked through and stopped in our tracks.

Kelly was lounging on one of the recliners. She was buck naked and had her legs spread and was thrusting a dildo into her pussy. She smiled over at us and beckoned us closer.

"Come. Watch me for a little bit."

We didn't move and Sam and I exchanged a look of what the fuck.

"Watch me pleasure myself. I love to expose myself. Come closer."

My cock led the way, and I took Sam's hand and pulled her along. I couldn't tear my eyes from watching her toy plunge into her pussy. I wanted to be that toy. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to plunge it into her.

As if reading my mind, she pulled it free and held it out to me. "You do it," she ordered.

Sam backed up a step as I took the dildo into my grasp. It glistened with Kelly's juices. I could smell her, and my cock strained painfully in my shorts. My mouth watered, and I swallowed.

"Look at both of you swallowing spit," grinned Kelly, and looked from me to Sam.

Sam took another step back.

Kelly tutted. "No, dear, stay where you are. Do you want to help your brother pleasure me? About time he did. I've blown him five times now, and he has never once offered to get me off. Every day he leaves, and I pull out Mister Cock here and pleasure myself. Today I decided enough. Time for my fun. Fair is fair, no?"

Kelly patted the recliner between her spread legs.

"Sit right here, you two. Now."

Her last word was clearly an order, and we sat quickly fighting for space on the recliner. When I was sure no one was watching me, I gave the dildo a little lick and tasted my first taste of real pussy. It was intoxicating, and I wanted more.

Kelly focused in on Sam. "How old are you, dear?"

"Eighteen."

"How lovely. What's your name?"

"Samantha. Sam for short."

Kelly nodded. "Good, now watch your brother fuck my pussy with Mister Cock, okay?"

Sam hesitated, then nodded once.

Kelly looked at me. "If you're done licking my juices off the dildo, would you please fuck me with it?"

I looked at the dildo in my hand and felt my face go a little red. "I... I don't know what to do..."

A look of understanding crossed Kelly's face and in that moment, I appreciated her more than anything. She reached out a hand and took mine, holding the dildo. "I'll help you. Let me move your hand. Just follow my lead. You'll get the hang of it soon enough." She twisted something on the dildo and it vibrated lightly. She spread her legs a little more and with her hand pulled the dildo in my hand toward her pussy. Just before it touched her, she stopped and looked at me.

"Is this the first pussy you've seen?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Oh my," she said. "Wow. Okay. Let me explain it to you, okay?"

Sam snorted, and Kelly raised an eyebrow at her.

"And do you know everything there is about cock, young woman?"

Sam looked startled and then shook her head.

"Then less judging your brother. There is always a first time. This is his." She looked back at me. "Now pay attention..."

She then described in detail everything I needed to know about her pussy. Sam was paying close attention, too. She licked her lips when she didn't know she was doing it. I bet Kelly had seen that. Nothing escaped her, it seemed.

"You see how wet I am, Sam and Kevin?" she asked as she spread her labia. I could see rivulets of her juices leaking from her vagina. I could smell it. My mouth watered.

"Have a taste..." murmured Kelly.

"What!" said Sam and I at the same time.

"Both of you. Have a taste."

I didn't need a second invitation. I leaned forward, and just as Kelly had described it to me, I licked her from vagina, up through her folds, and circled her clit. I sucked in her juices and swallowed them down. I was in heaven. Pussy tasted better than I ever imagined. The textures and smells were intoxicating. One lick and I was addicted.

"Oh, good boy," moaned Kelly. "Just like that. Do it again."

I repeated it and this time remained licking and circling her clitoris. Kelly moaned and her hands pressed gently on my head and pushed me in closer. I lapped and swallowed her juices. There was no end to it. Kelly was panting, and I thought I might make her cum when she pushed my head away.

"Sam, your turn," ordered Kelly.

To my surprise, Sam didn't hesitate. She dived right in, and Kelly exclaimed loudly.

"Oh wow, you've done this before. Good girl. Eat my pussy. That's it. Kevin get the dildo ready. No, wait, Kevin, join your sister. Both of you at the same time. Eat me..."

Sam moved a little to the side, and I tentatively pushed my face closer. I reached out with my tongue but couldn't reach. In time, Kelly got us sorted, and my sister and I lay with our heads together, lapping at Kelly's pussy.

Kelly became very vocal. And dirty talk spewed from her mouth.

"Oh, my fucking God. Two people eating my pussy. Fuuuuuck. That's it. Ungh. One on my clit, the other... yes! That's it! Eat my cunt! EAT MY CUNT! Oh fuck. Two teens eating my pussy... Jesus."

This went on for a long time. Afterward, Sam said Kelly came about a dozen times. I couldn't tell. Not exactly, but I think I figured it out. Women don't come like men. At all.

My head and tongue were beyond sore from eating Kelly out. I don't know how long it was, but it felt like hours. In a moment of inspiration, I remembered the dildo. I grabbed it and, while Sam was licking her clit, I pushed the dildo deep into Kelly. Kelly froze for a long second and then I remembered the vibration and turned it on while it was still deep inside her. Kelly exploded.

It was all I could do to keep the dildo inside her.

Then Sam did something disgusting. She moved from Kelly's clit and tongued her asshole instead. Kelly exploded again, and I felt liquid splash over my hand holding the vibrator.

It took Kelly a long time to return to earth. When she did, she thanked us. She had me stand up and then sucked my cock right in front of my sister. I came in just over a minute, proud of myself. Sam watched it all very closely, and I found it a bit of a turn on.

After I came and Kelly swallowed, Kelly ordered Sam onto the recliner and then pulled down my sister's shorts. Before it could sink in that I was staring at my sister's perfectly bald pussy, I was watching Kelly eat her out. I learned so much just watching Kelly go to work. My sister's pussy was beautiful.

Afterward, Sam said she came at least four times.

That night, my sister and I watched porn to learn more about what Kelly was teaching us. We wanted to surprise her and make her happy.

Sam hesitated before leaving.

"You're hard, aren't you?"

I nodded. Watching porn with your sister will do that.

"Are you going to jerk off?"

I nodded.

"Can I watch?"

I nodded. I wanted that.

And so I did. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it. Sam asked questions about it, and I answered as best I could. In time, she was plunging her fingers deep into her pussy, watching me as I watched her. Her smell was intoxicating.

We both came, said goodnight and she left for her own bed.

This was definitely the best holiday ever.

* * *

I had always assumed that Kelly was going to be in OBX for two weeks. She wasn't. She was only here for a week. When we showed up back at her place, she said she only had two more nights. She laughed when she saw the disappointment on our faces.

"Well, we'll need to make this a memorable night then, won't we? How about you spend the night?"

Sam and I stared at each other. "The entire night?"

"Yes, will that be a problem?"

I hesitated. I had no idea how to convince mom and dad to let us stay over here. Or how to explain anything. I didn't think it was possible. It was Sam who answered.

"Yeah. We can. Are you going to fuck my brother?"

Kelly smiled at me. "Only if he wants to."

Sam squealed. "Oh, he does! Absolutely! Oh my God, I can't wait to watch that!"

Kelly smiled at us. She does that a lot. "A sister wants to watch her brother lose his virginity. That is so... wow. I'm soaking wet."

Sam pulled me closer. "Here's what we do..."

* * *

Sam somehow convinced my parents that we were staying with her friend Tina and her younger brother. We were going to stay up all night playing some new video game and hang out. Mom and dad seemed thrilled with this and after we left the house, Sam confided in me that mom and dad had been dying to try out the hot tub without us rug rats to witness.

I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes. At my baffled look, Sam swatted me.

"They're gonna fuck like rabbits in there, stupid!" she admonished me. "Hello? A night without us hanging around ruining the mood?"

That sunk in and I stopped in my tracks and suddenly images of my dad fucking mom filled my thoughts. I shuddered and hurried to catch up with Sam.

Kelly met us at the gate and gave us each a firm hug. I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her breasts pressed up against me, and I lowered my hands to cup her perfect ass. I pulled her in tight and pressed my hardening cock against her groin. She pulled her head back to look into my eyes for a moment before kissing me.

We had never really kissed like this before. Her luscious soft lips found mine with a hunger. The tip of her tongue probed my lips, and I parted them almost by instinct. Her tongue slipped past my lips and probed my mouth. My tongue responded and touched hers. A thrill went through me, from my toes to the hair that stood up on the baclk of my neck. I responded and drove my tongue into her mouth. Kelly squawked and pulled her mouth free.

"Easy tiger. Gentle. Just the tip, okay?" she purred and then giggled at some joke I failed to understand.

Kelly pulled out of my grasp and went over to Sam and hugged her. She looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

"Watch this," she said and before my eyes, she started kissing my sister. I watched Sam melt into Kelly's embrace. Their lips merged, and I watched their tongues touch and dart and probe. It was incredibly erotic to me. Their hands roamed and caressed each other. Their eyes were open and staring into each other.