Outer Banks Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection sprung to painful lengths. I almost panted in my desire. Kelly was so hot and watching my sister French kissing her with such passion was an immense turn on. I watched Kelly's hand slide around to disappear down the front of Sam's shorts and Sam shuddered and started kissing Kelly with more vigour.

While I was watching, Kelly's eyes shot to mine. She lifted her hand that was rubbing my sister's ass and beckoned me closer. I stepped toward her, and Kelly pulled her hand free from Sam's pussy and then lifted her dripping fingers to my mouth. I didn't hesitate. I sucked her fingers into my mouth and moaned at the sweet musky flavour of my sister's pussy. I sucked on those fingers like I was starving.

Sam broke the kiss and turned her head to watch me. Her eyes went wide, and then her slight frame shuddered in pleasure. Kelly had taken her other hand and was playing with Sam's pussy.

"That's it, baby," murmured Kelly. "Taste your sister." She pulled her fingers from my mouth, and I teetered forward, trying to keep them in my mouth. Kelly played with Sam for a moment and then returned them to my waiting mouth. I sucked the juices free, and Sam and I moaned at the same time.

Kelly's hand dropped to my shorts and found the head of my cock where it hung hard and throbbing below the hem of my left leg. She wiped her finger across the tip, causing me to lurch with the intense pleasure. Kelly raised her hand and showed Sam and me all the pre-cum she had scooped up. She crept her fingers toward Sam's mouth and as I watched, Sam's lips parted and Kelly wiped my pre-cum all over her lips like lip gloss.

Sam let her and her eyes fluttered with some internal pleasure. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Then Kelly slipped her fingers into Sam's mouth and Sam sucked my pre-cum free. In moments, Kelly and Sam were kissing again, with Kelly licking my pre-cum off her lips.

Sam moaned. "That tastes so good."

Kelly nodded and then broke the kiss. "Okay, wow. That's pretty exciting. But we need to slow down. Come on, boys and girls. Let's hit the beach!" Kelly danced away and disappeared into her house.

Sam rocked in place with Kelly's sudden departure. I reached out and grabbed her arm to steady her. She spun in place and was suddenly standing right in front of me. Her lips glistened, and I watched her tongue dart out and lick at my remaining pre-cum.

In a moment we were kissing. Our tongues danced and her juices and my pre-cum mixed in our mouths. My hand shot down under the waistband of her shorts at the same time hers did the same to mine. I slipped two fingers into her folds and felt my fingers flood with her juices. Her hand found my cock and stroked it painfully. But I didn't care. We kissed and stroked our private parts. In my mind, I was fully aware this was my little sister. I knew how wrong it was.

It made me want it more. I frigged her pussy, and she stroked my shaft, and then we clung to each other, teeth crashing together, as our orgasms flooded our bodies. My cock shot cum straight down to splash on Sam's bare feet. Her pussy spasmed around my fingers and then gripped them tight for a moment. Juices flooded my fingers and ran down between her thighs.

We moaned and pressed our bodies together.

We screamed and broke apart when cold water sprayed all over us. We sputtered and backed up and found Kelly hosing us down with a garden hose.

"Enough, you two! Look at all that wasted cum! Go clean up and get ready for the beach. I have towels inside. Now scoot!" She put her thumb over the end of the hose and directed a stronger spray at us and chased us with it into the house.

Sam and I slammed the patio door closed and water hit it with force. We could hear Kelly laughing. And we smiled at each other.

Then our smiles faltered, and we looked at each other.

"What are we doing, Kevin?" whispered Sam. I could see the fright in her eyes. They probably mimicked mine.

"I don't know."

"I'm a little scared. This isn't right."

"No, it's not."

Sam looked at me and said nothing. Then she stepped forward and kissed me gently on the lips. Her hand reached down and found my dripping cock head. Cum still spilled freely. She rubbed the head, and I shuddered. Then she dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts down, and my cock was in her mouth.

I stared down as pleasure rippled through me. Sam had no idea what she was doing, but she wanted it. She sucked hard and then popped my cock free. She smacked her lips and then looked up at me.

"It's not gross at all. Not what I expected. Tina said it tasted like pee. She's an idiot."

My cock was standing straight up now. It glistened with my sister's spit and shone.

Sam stood and then hugged me, squeezing me hard. "I don't want to worry about it right now. I've never felt more alive than I do right now."

"Me, too," I murmured into her neck. I kissed her nape and then ran my tongue up to her earlobe. Sam shuddered against me.

"I'm so horny right now," she whispered and moaned when I sucked her earlobe into my mouth.

I nodded.

The patio door flew open.

"Enough! Get ready! Let's go! We'll be fucking all night, so put it to rest!"

Sam looked at me in fright. Kelly saw it and chuckled.

"Yeah, I said fucking. All of us. All night. So, save that cum, young man. You're going to be giving your sister and I all you can make. Now git!"

Eventually, we made it to the beach. Kelly pulled us into the water, and we swam in the waves, careful to stay clear of the shore and the heavy breakers. We groped each other under the water, and I marvelled at just how much my life had changed over the past few days. This was a summer to remember.

Thoughts of the evening kept creeping into my thoughts, and I sported an almost constant erection. Sam kept squeezing it, and that only made it worse.

When we finally relaxed on the beach, I found that Kelly had put up a beach umbrella to shade Sam and me. We were both red-haired, freckled, and prone to sunburn. Kelly applied lotion to our skin, and that was lovely.

Kelly insisted we both apply her tanning oil, and we took liberties to touch her everywhere. Sam fingered her discretely for a moment and we watched Kelly shudder with a small orgasm. She pulled off her top; we oiled her breasts only for her to flop onto her beach blanket on her front.

"Let me suntan. Amuse yourselves..." she murmured into the towel.

I brought out my book and Sam lay back beside Kelly but in the shade. I opened my book and started reading. It was impossible to focus on anything but the two gorgeous women beside me. I reached out and placed my hand on my sister's breast and she flashed me a smile.

Emboldened, I pulled the small material away and admired my sister's soft, small breast. Her nipple was small and a sort of strawberry colour. They weren't like Kelly's at all. Kelly had prominent nipples with large areola studded with little bumps. My sister's nipples were actually more like my own, except raised more and with the nipples slightly larger and thicker.

I fingered her nipple and felt it stiffen. Her nipple grew taut, and the surrounding skin wrinkled slightly. I leaned over and put it in my mouth. My sister's hand flew to my head to hold me there, and I suckled her for a moment. I popped it free and covered her back up.

"Kevin?" whispered Sam.

"Yes?"

"I want you to fuck me later. Please?"

I wanted that more than anything. I realised I wanted that more than fucking Kelly. "Okay."

Kelly chuckled into the towel.

I held Sam's hand, and she squeezed it.

"I'm a virgin, Kevin," added Sam, ignoring Kelly. "I want you to be my first."

"You'll be my first, too."

Kelly lifted her head to look at us. "Jesus, this is hot as fuck. I cannot wait to tell Don and Angela about this."

I blinked at that. "Who are Don and Angela?"

"My husband and wife," she answered and chuckled.

Sam frowned at Kelly. "What? How is that possible?"

"It's not. They're married. I'm divorced. We all live together in Virginia Beach."

I had no idea how to respond to that.

Kelly laughed. "Don't worry about it. Depending on how tonight goes, you might find out first-hand."

* * *

We spent an hour more on the beach. Kelly finally declared her suntanning needs completed, and we wandered the beach. Kelly insisted we have ice cream and dragged us to Fatboyz Ice Cream shop. With cones in hand, we walked out on Jennette's Pier and enjoyed the view.

Kelly kept insisting I drink pineapple juice. Sam smirked and agreed. I didn't argue, and we watched some people fishing off the pier.

I wasn't interested in any view but the figures of my two women. I admired their bodies and the differences. I knew that I would be having full sex with them. I knew they wanted me and my cock. I also knew just how horribly wrong it all was. That made it all the more exciting.

Kelly said she was hungry and dragged us to the Blue Moon Beach Grill. Kelly ordered for us and soon we were devouring a bunch of starters. Kelly insisted we just eat starters and soon plates of PEI mussels in bleu cheese, seared scallops, and buffalo shrimp were laid out. Kelly ordered a Blue Moon Margarita and Sam and I ordered sweet tea.

We started back to Kelly's beach house when her phone rang in her beach bag. She pulled it out, apologised to us, saw who it was on the phone and squealed. She answered the phone.

"Don! How are you, baby?"

We couldn't hear the other side of the conversation. This had to be her pseudo-husband or whomever.

"Yes, the house is spectacular. Tell Angela its perfect. She's there now? Put her on!"

She waited a moment.

"Angela! Baby! The house is perfect! Yes... yes... no trouble at all... yes, it was just where you said it would be."

Sam and I exchanged looks and kept walking beside Kelly.

"You won't believe this... hush a second... you won't believe this. I've met a brother and sister and... stop interrupting! Yes, a brother and sister. We're gonna fuck like crazy tonight! What's that? Hold on, I'll ask..."

Kelly put the phone down and looked at us. "Angela wants me to record tonight. Will that be okay?"

We both heard noises from the phone. Kelly put it back to her ear. "Not record? Live stream? What's that?"

I knew and told her.

"Kevin knows how to set it up!" Kelly pecked me on the cheek. "Yes, he's a dear. Nineteen and his cock points straight up! Yes! Straight up!"

Angela, on the other side of the call, was saying something, and Kelly nodded along.

"His sister is eighteen. Both virgins. At least for now."

Sam and I exchanged another look. We were uncomfortable with Kelly divulging our activities. Especially just how depraved it was. Kelly caught our look and waved a hand at us.

"Yes, beautiful cock, tasty cum. What's that? The sister is sweet as candy. Yes, delicious. She's bi. Thinks she's a lesbian. Yeah. Haha!" Kelly chortled for a bit and a few people walking near us smiled at her infectious laugh. "I'll see how it goes tonight. You'll watch, of course. Yes, and if all is well, I'll extend an invitation. Okay, thanks Angela. I love you, sweetheart. Put Don back on."

Kelly waggled her eyebrows at us and then turned her attention back to her phone. "Hey lover, I miss you. I know... Yes, I needed the break. It's been perfect. I can't wait to get back in your arms, baby. I miss that cock of yours. Tonight? Yeah, I'm pretty excited." Kelly stopped at looked at us while still on the phone. "I'm gonna rock their worlds. They have no idea what's in store for them. I'll know they're ready when his sister fucks his ass. Haha! Yup! Just like we did to you, baby!"

Sam gripped my arm tight and squeezed. When I looked at her, I couldn't tell if she was disgusted or excited. My mind was trying to understand what Kelly had just said about my ass...

Kelly said her goodbyes and hung up. She turned to us and winked. "Tonight, is going to be awesome! Hurry. I want to get home and naked."

Kelly surprised us then by jogging away from us toward her house. Sam grabbed my hand, and we took off after her. When we caught up, we slowed to a walk and Kelly took each of hands in the middle and we strolled along the beach.

"Um, Kelly," I started to say. "What's this about live streaming and Sam fucking my ass..."

Kelly gripped my hand tighter. "Just fun stuff. Trust me, okay? I know this is a lot to take it, but I am about to open your world up to amazing possibilities. You just need to go with it, okay?"

"But my ass?"

Kelly laughed deep and long. "Baby, you're gonna crave this after. When Sam fucks your ass, you're gonna see stars."

"But my ass!?"

"Jesus, Kevin. Trust me. It's your erogenous zone. You are gonna have the most powerful orgasm of your life. And I can't wait to taste the cum from that. So delicious. Sam, what do you think?"

I looked past Kelly to Sam. She looked at me and then averted her eyes. Kelly shook her hand in hers.

"Be honest," ordered Kelly.

"Um," began Sam meekly. "I think I would like that."

"You think, or you know?" demanded Kelly.

"Know," was the meek answer.

"Thought so. Come on. We're almost home and my pussy is on fire!" Kelly shrieked in joy and pulled us after her. Our beach bags flopped around, and our sandals slapped the boardwalk. People cleared out of our way and in no time, we banged through Kelly's gate.

* * *

Kelly told us to go wash up and pay particular attention to our anus and rectum. She was explicit in her instructions, and Sam and I blushed furiously. But we obeyed her and took separate showers, as per Kelly's instructions.

I was sporting an almost constant erection. Anytime I went near the girls, they would swipe at my pre-cum and suck it off their fingers. Kelly made us drinks and told us not to tell anyone. I had my first gin and tonic and loved it. Sam had something with tequila and lime. After the one drink, Kelly cut us off, and we laid around laughing and tipsy until Sam and I fell asleep.

When we woke, it was close to sunset. I could smell food cooking and stirred. We were inside the house but in the dayroom. It was a large sunroom with large section couches that wrapped around the room. One wall had a massive projection television, and the floor was carpeted and covered in pillows of all shapes and sizes.

Sam was snuggled up against me, and drool ran from the corner of her mouth to my tee-shirt. I shook her gently, but she remained asleep. I could feel her warm breath on my neck with her soft breathing. Her red hair was wild and unruly. Her freckles covered her face and gave her a beautiful character. I realised that I was seeing my sister as the beautiful woman she was. I kissed her nose.

I sensed a motion and looked up to find Kelly standing beside me, watching us.

"You two make a cute couple."

I raised an eyebrow. "Um, that's not possible."

Kelly sat on a cushion, and I could look her directly in the eye. "Yes, it is. I know many couples who are brother and sister. Mother and son. Father and daughter. Mother and daughter. Father and son."

"That's disgusting!"

"Look at your sister again. The way you just were and tell me it's disgusting again. I dare you."

I looked at Sam and felt my heart swell.

"And there you go. Told you. I only have one piece of advice."

"What's that?"

"Don't get her pregnant. Ever. Promise?"

"Yeah."

"I'm on the pill," murmured Sam in my arms.

Kelly beamed a smile. "See? Perfect?"

I sighed.

"Get up, you two. Time for supper. Come and get it."

That piqued my interest and the smell of food that had been so tantalising became all the more real and I needed to eat.

"After dinner, I need you to look at the streaming equipment and get it ready for tonight, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem."

I shook Sam.

"Kevin?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay with all this?"

"I think so."

"And with fucking me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, good. I can't wait. I'm really excited about it."

"You are?"

"Yeah. I've been checking you out for a long time. I would sneak into your bedroom and look at your penis."

"You what?"

Sam giggled. "I did. Many times. I even kissed it once. Right on the tip."

I lay there pondering that.

"I really like Kelly. She's good for us."

"Yeah."

Sam's hand found my erection, and she stroked it under my shorts. "I think tonight we are going to do a lot of things. And this," she squeezed my cock. "Is going to be inside me. I can't wait..."

A shadow appeared over us, and we looked up to see Kelly glaring down at us. "Fuck, you two! Get up!"

Dinner was wonderful. Kelly wasn't that bad of a cook and certainly better than mom. We ate and laughed, and Sam and I had a glass of wine each. In time, Sam and I couldn't stop looking at each other, and Kelly sighed.

"You two need to get this out of your system. You ready?"

Sam and I both nodded.

"Great, Sam, come with me. Kevin, go check out the video equipment and stuff in the main bedroom, okay? I left a note there about how to connect to Angela, okay?"

"Okay, sure," I replied and got up and went into the bedroom, which I found with no problem.

Up against the far wall was a massive bed. It was larger than a King. Mirrors covered the back wall behind the bed and the ceiling. Unlit candles were laid out everywhere. There was a small bar fridge and an upright wardrobe. Opposite the bed was a television that exceeded my understanding of television sizes. It was at least six feet wide.

Positioned near the bed were three video cameras with cables snaking off to a cabinet under the television. I opened the cabinet and saw a MacIntosh computer connected with a variety of video and audio equipment. I smiled when I recognised everything and soon had the cameras on and feeding the computer. I found three other cameras mounted on the ceiling and on both sides of the padded headboard. I also found metal rings attached to the bedframe at each corner.

Once the computer booted, I found some prominent icons and loaded them up. The television flashed and then filled with the image of two people, a man, and a stunningly gorgeous woman, sitting up in bed, covered with a loose sheet. They were smiling at the camera.

They waved and then surprised me by speaking.

"Hi! You must be Kevin. I'm Donald and this is my first wife, Angela. Pleasure to meet you!"

"Um, hi? Can you hear me? Can you see me?" I turned and looked at the cameras in the room.

"Oh, yes, we can," replied the blond. Her tits were defying gravity under her sheet. As I watched, I could see she was doing something under the sheet in the area of Donald's groin. "Where's our wife Kelly?"

I gawked at the screen. "She's really your wife?"

Donald grinned. "Sort of. Angela here is the only legal one. Kelly is our not so legal wife."

"Um, that's... incredible."

"Oh darling," purred Angela, and the sound of her voice was like electricity to my nineteen-year-old sexual brain. "She more than just incredible. But you know that already, don't you?"

I nodded.

Angela looked at Donald with a quick smile. "Kelly said you were quiet."

I hesitated and nodded again.

Donald laughed. "Yup. No problem. So where is she?"

"She's with my sister in another room. Doing something. I dunno what."

Donald's expression turned a little more serious. "She's probably getting her ready. You and your sister are virgins, correct?"

I felt heat rush to my face. "Um, yeah."

It appeared to me that Donald's face softened a little. "She's getting her ready, Kevin. It's a pretty big deal for women."

Angela scoffed. "For some. Not all. Sounds like your sister is already familiar with toys, Kevin."

I wasn't sure, but nodded anyway.

They regarded me for a long moment. "Are you ready for this?" asked Donald.

I thought about it and nodded again.