All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 06'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
zouzounizouzounialmost 13 years ago
Woooo hooooooo!

There is only one thing I want to say ... MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ... I hope I have made my self clear!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

please keep them coming. I look for a new outlander everyday and was very excited to see this one today

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Thank you.

I know you had trouble writing this chapter (and trouble writing further ones.) I just want to say thank you for the time and effort you put into these stories. I will continue to wait patiently for the next and any following chapters. I really appreciate your efforts.

As for the story, Jack really does have a lot to think about and take in. I do hope Karin will be five copper richer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderfull

eagarly waiting for the next chapter

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 13 years ago
Story Teller

I find this story and your ability as a story teller to be excellent. I like how you build your character development and you dont hurry. I would really like a chapter or so a week though.

Thanks and please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dont Stop

I think Zouzouni said it best MORE please

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great chapter

it was an interesting and engaging chapter well worth the wait

can not wait for the next installment

TsilsTsilsalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

... it is an excellent chapter.

Now, please do not make us wait too long for the next one!!!!

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriteralmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Work!

You're doing a great job of laying the foundations for the world. Looking SO forward to the conflicts to come!

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Zaratustra=Zoroaszter

Thank you for your excellent story!

I hope we will not wait so far for the 7th chapter.

It is very interesting the christian mitology Zoroaszter type change: dualis World with fight of the Evil and the Good from the old Persian religion and the nowdays Parsi religion. Aveszta's world and the New Testament'world encounter, it is very interesting. BTW I respect the Parsi' religion and its 200000 followers.

limoSlimoSalmost 13 years ago
Keep 'em coming!!

I'm glad you are not forcing the sex into the story. Although I really did enjoy Young Wolves, the pacing was a bit off. In this story, I feel you're doing a better job of taking the time to tell your story as you intended it. Great job and keep it up!!

SeesFourEverSeesFourEveralmost 13 years ago
Outstanding...

This just gets better and better. Outstanding work.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

this is only getting better by the chapter. J really is something, eventho he doesn't seem to think so himself; getting up every time isn't something a lot of people can do.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaalmost 13 years ago
Captivating!

I just got caught up with this series. Thanks for recommending it. You tell a good tale my friend. I will be very interested to see where you take this story. I can't wait to see how bad ass Jack becomes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story.

The story is very well written and the characters are well described. I can't wait to read more about jacks adventure. Only bad thing I have to say is that it took over 3 months for you to post this chapter, please don't make us wait =)

db448db448almost 13 years ago
Good Read

Don't generly read sci fie/fantasy, but this story is to good to miss. I am glad you chose to use sex as a storietelling tool rather than a cruch to atract readers.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

It's a true pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully written

However, you need to keep in mind author, that your readers are waiting an awful long time, and receiving morsel sized scraps in return.

You see the story is getting more and more complex as it moves along, so what do you think this effect has on your readers? That's right! They forget important or critical parts of the tale. Some may look at it and admit that they no longer wish to follow because the author takes so long and when he DOES deliver, the quality is sublime, but the length is just long enough to tease.

Think about it please.

Inspector_SledgeInspector_Sledgealmost 13 years ago

Great work lad!

You have the gift of a story teller - loved this almost as much as the wolves one.

Can't wait for the sequels. Keep up the good work!

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 13 years ago
LOVE

I love this story!~ Please finish it soon~!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awsome story

Gr8 story script gr8 narrative imagination plz finish tis series 1st man f al m realy looking 4rward to more f ur amazing work

cary on man

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Over 9000

Can't wait until he becomes the almighty warrior... if he becomes one >.>

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your writing!

Love it!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Plenty of Tension in this fine story

I wonder what is going on inside the giant/child. The idea that you only cure things that are broken or open wounds would be a good idea for toughening up warriors.

MackBobMackBobover 5 years ago
Haha

Your view of men is accurately portrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

plot b4 sex always makes for the best of stories๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

I like the analogy explaining the leylines.

The story is well written, and the characters very human, although Ava's reaction to seeing his genitals doesn't seem realistic in the circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous