All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 08'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

i keep waiting for the stories to come.. i check every day.. post another chapter soon please..

LongJohnSilver013LongJohnSilver013over 12 years ago
Thank you

I've been waiting on this chapter for what seems like ages! While it's only been a few weeks since the last one, this story has captured my imagination like no other. The plot is so original that its one of those ideas that everyone finds themselves asking, "why didn't I come up with that?"

Keep them coming, and if you ever need someone else to look over your work in the future, count me in. I'd love an advanced peak at whatever's next.

zouzounizouzouniover 12 years ago
There is awesomeness and then there's ...

YOU - I seriously can not wait to see where this goes. Oh and that was some kiss!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ......

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
...DAMN!!!

It looks like there are a lot of treacherous characters. That 'advicer', Dreblin, now finding out Mohanjo is actually one of the things aiming to destroy their world. I not only hope you continue this saga, but you actually finish it as well.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Another great chapter! I am loving this story more and more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gr8 awsm

Hey man thanx 4r update bt m little disappointd by its length ,very short bt gota say u have done gr8 work

wid 2 twists in story

appreciate ur work in tis n hope next

wil b out soon n b lengthy to compensate 4r tis 1 lol

thanx

fan f ur work goku

Jonx178Jonx178over 12 years ago
its about time!

finally Jack kicked Monch's ass and made out with Ava, and now Ava knows why Jack has been avoiding her. nice little twist with the king being a puppet, i wonder what gunna happen in the court. very interesting chapter, love the series so far!

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
I beg for more.

That's all I can say, I want more; please hurry!

I'm also wondering how long until Jack's ability to use the leylines appears, when that happens things could get very interesting!

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
Bout damn time....

someone knocked some sense into Ava and explained what a pain shes been! Too bad it wasnt on her imperious ass as well. So she didnt understand Jack, she made assumptions without even knowing the man, or even finding out what he was all about. Love this story! We need more!!

Daylight74Daylight74over 12 years ago
Keep it up

keep up the good work didnt think you chould top the Young wolves Story but this ones working for me Thanks

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
yes, victory...

...over both monch and ava.

never mind the evil brewing in the kings court or the appearance of the dark lord karak and his minion.

things are warming up nicely!

waiting with bated breath for the next instalment ;0)

kennyboy25kennyboy25over 12 years ago
Amazing Story

This is an amazing story. It is obviously written by someone that know how to write well. I read the first eight chapter in an hour & awaite further installments with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

My only complaint is that each installment is so maddeningly short. It is turning into a great story though. I look forward to the next chapter.

1rndm11rndm1over 12 years ago
!!!!!!

like i said...

THAT. WAS. HOTT.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

This story full of tensions however the love will be big part of this story. Unfortunatelly the good almost literatelly styled stories are few as for example "A Beautiful Wish" the other favorit on this section.

I can not give more than 5 stars I am sorry!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Unfortunately there are not more stars, than 5 only.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great

Just when you think you have identified the bad guys, surprise! More crawl out of the woodwork! Well done.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaover 12 years ago
Another gem

Greatly enjoyed this one, as always. The last part, in particular, really intrigued me. I can't wait to see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

jilliebjilliebover 12 years ago
My favorite chapter so far

Despite the length, you managed to pack so much into this one chapter!

I'm can't wait to see what happens when all these individually-unfolding subplots finally merge, or should I say collide? Will all hell break loose then? ;-P

JPorter1955JPorter1955over 12 years ago
Great Story!! Good Chapter!

Good to see you got this one up! Keep up the good work!

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKover 12 years ago
Great story thus far.

Okay, you can color me impressed...hell, it's even better than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT! NEED MORE!

Good god above man, when's the next chapter coming out???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more?

Really looking forward to more chapters, I have so enjoyed the story so far. Hope everything is ok?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The author keeps writting and he will be ready the next chapter soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I've enjoyed your story so far. I've not left a comment till now. I feel it's better to do that at the end to rate the story as a whole. I see very little wrong so far in your composition in any way at all. Very well thought out and layed down. Thank you and I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An Epic Story

You utterly blew me away by the level of details regarding character development, the world and its surroundings and the people who inhabit them. The story felt to me more like that of a masterful fantasy writer than a quickie jerk off stories. You obviously invested tons of your personal time into this and i thank you. Its great to read a story with so much depth but yet still has that layer of sexual appeal. Keep it up and please finish up the tale, i am sure lots of people will love you for it.

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago
Please please

for the love of god and all that is horny.....keep these chapters coming fast!

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome

i love stories like this. please let there be more? i like to find out if he survives and stays or is sent back

PPDBLPPDBLalmost 11 years ago
Great first act

The second and third acts to close out this story would be a nice change from what happens so often on this site . Please finish a great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your story is...

...written from an unusual perspective....dont know where it's heading but will wait & see...but it's good you have your own unique style of written...still many unsolved issues ahead...

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Excelsior

A lot of questions have been answered and new ones generated. I wonder what the role of Viviane is in the future. The Sentinels really fumbled the ball when they let the old king be killed.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
It fits my style, but it'll be hard with so little to go on.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good chapter

5 stars wish for more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous