Outlander Pt. 03

Story Info
Things are starting to intensify.
9.3k words
4.85
9.7k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, here is the next section of Shaun's adventures!!!!!! Don't forget to vote and lemme know what ya think

Chapter 10

Whistles of investigating city guardsmen rang down the street behind us as Petra pulled me into an alley to catch our breath. Once our heart rate had slowed down, I looked at Petra and asked, "What happened to that mage? All I did was break his wrist. I didn't do anything to electrocute him."

My confusion must have shown on my face when Petra turned to answer my question. She reached up and cupped my cheek before responding, "That was mana burn. I forgot you didn't grow up around magic or have any real training. When casting a spell, a mage should circulate mana through their body, gathering the mana required for the spell. If you are not doing this and the spell your casting gets interrupted, or you lose control of it, the mana will shoot through your body like lightning." She stopped and looked back down the street before continuing, "I'll explain more once we are safe back at the Manor. Follow me, and I'll keep us in alleys and backstreets to avoid any searchers."

I wrapped the petite woman in my arms before she could turn away, "I'll follow your lead, you know the city better than I do. Don't think I forgot what you said back there either, mate." I kissed the top of her head as she froze in my arms. "Now lead on. We need to get back and let the others know what happened," I said, shifting gears. After a quick kiss, I followed her further down the alley.

After almost an hour and surprisingly, only one encounter with muggers, we arrived back at the Manor. We agreed that the others needed to know about our meeting with the church. But, after the Baron had left. We then headed to our rooms to clean-up and change. Unfortunately, my guard armor had yet to arrive. However, my clothes and other goods from Greta's store were sitting on my bed. After another quick wipe down, I dressed in a black shirt and leather pants. I cleared and locked up the MP5as well as emptying the plate carrier, figuring my sidearm, and new kukris would be sufficient for the evening.

I opened my door to a surprised Petra who had just raised her hand to knock. We laughed as we headed down the stairs to the main level. I followed her down the hall past several doors before stopping at the most ornate door I had seen in the mansion so far. We stepped inside just as the fourth bell rang through the city.

Shalyndria was seated behind a large desk that dominated one side of the room. Behind it and on the opposite wall were large shelves full of books. The wall opposite the door was covered in windows letting the late afternoon sun fill the room, with two couches and a table placed in front of them. A table surrounded by six chairs filled the rest of the room.

Shalyndria smiled as she looked up from the papers in front of her and saw us approach her desk. Once we were seated before the desk, her words broke the comfortable silence, "Good afternoon, you two, how did the shopping and testing go?" She leaned forward, resting her chin in her hands after asking.

I looked to Petra before starting, "The shopping went well, although, as you can see, my armor has yet to arrive." I pulled the kukris from their sheathes and placed them on the desk, "Thank you for the gift, Princess, these are the weapons I picked up." Shalyndria picked one up and started examining it.

As she did that, Petra continued, "As for his magic testing, we had a problem that kept us from completing it. Thre is something we need to discuss with you and Terrance after the Baron has left." Shalyndria had frozen while Petra was talking, staring at one of the blades.

"Where did you get these," Shalyndria asked, interrupting Petra. I looked at Petra, her puzzlement, a mirror for my own.

Petra was the first to reply, "We bought them from Evan Zweihander's shop. He said his father forged them just before he died. I wondered why they were 250 gold, do you know something, Shalyndria?"

After taking a deep breath, the Princess continued, "These are made from cicerium. It's also known as Mage Steel. The blade will change as you push mana through it." She pushed her mana into the kukri she was holding, and it became a blade of pure fire. It changed to ice than stone when Shalyndria changed her mana. I was speechless. I had thought the almost black metal was just very dark steel.

Petra broke her astonishment first and commented, "I thought mage steel was almost impossible to get, so only the church had it?" I picked up the other sword as she talked. When I tried to push mana into it, I met with resistance. I remembered how it felt when I burned the bodies and used that feeling. The blade changed into the same blue flame.

Shalyndria and Petra backed away from the heat of my blade. The Princess admonished me, "Please don't burn my manor down!" She handed me the other half after I returned my sword to metal. There was a knock just as I was putting them away.

Milla entered the study and announced, "the Baron's carriage has just arrived. Winston will lead him here in a moment." She turned and left as Petra and I stood taking our places behind the Princess.

After a few minutes, Winston entered and announced, "Baron Eldritch Lichvus, Lord of Verilant City, your highness." He stepped aside, allowing a large man wearing jet-black full plate armor with a seven-foot-long claymore across his back, to enter. He was followed by the roundest, greasiest meatball of a man I had ever seen.

"Princess Shalyndria, how good to see you again," the toadlike man greeted her. "I heard you had some trouble on the road," he continued after sitting in one of the chairs.

As they talked, I was assailed by a wave of the same sour breeze as the bandits the other day. I instantly knew they meant us nothing but ill will. The longer I was in their presence, the sicker I felt.

I was shaken from my musings by one of the Baron's questions, "When did you join the guard and where is your armor? I don't remember seeing you the last time I returned to the capital." I felt slimy from the piercing glare I was receiving.

I remembered the cover story from Shalyndria, so I recited it to him, "I joined the Royal Guard six lunar cycles ago. I served the ruler of a small country across the ocean before I came here. As for my armor, it was damaged beyond repair during our journey. I visited the contracted armorer earlier today, I am simply waiting for adjustments to be made and the armor delivered Baron."

His next comment almost made me break my bearing. "The odd thing is I received a report of murdered Temple Knights and a dead Mage Hunter just before I left the keep. Witnesses described a man wearing strange black armor and an otter beast-man in city guard armor."

Shalyndria's poker face would rival any professional on Earth. However, I saw the fear in Petra's eyes when I glanced her way. Shalyndria leaned back in her chair and appraised the Baron for a second before responding. "If my guards had anything to do with this incident, I would assume they were attacked by the church and defended themselves. This conversation has been enlightening Baron Lichvus. Monday, I will be at the city council's meeting to announce why I'm here and begin my work. Have a good evening, and I'll see you then." After escorting the Baron out, Milla, tell Terrance we all need to talk." The maid acknowledged the order with a small bow and waited near the door.

The Baron stood and left the room, allowing me to relax. Until he left, I didn't realize how much he ruffled my feathers. I then reached over, pulling the trembling Petra against my side. Shalyndria stood and walked over to the couches, indicating we should join her.

Once seated, she looked at us in anger, "Why the fuck didn't you tell me about this before he arrived?" I lowered my head in shame. The Baron hearing of the incident before he arrived never crossed my mind. I felt Petra's hand on top of my own as Shalyndria continued, "Now it is going to be twice as hard to protect you both. He knows we are hiding something now."

I looked the Princess in the eye when I responded, "I'm sorry, Shalyndria. When we decided to wait till after the meeting to tell you, I never thought the Baron would have already heard about it." We were interrupted by a knock at the door just before Terrance and Milla entered.

Once they were seated with us, Petra and I told them what had happened with the hunters. Once we finished, Terrance and the Princess started discussing their investigations while I turned to Milla, "I got the same feeling from the Baron and his bodyguard as I did those bandits we fought." Shalyndria suddenly looked up from her conversation.

"What do you mean, Shaun," she asked quickly.

"Before the bandits attacked us, I somehow felt their intentions. I felt the same sour wind coming from the Baron, just much worse," I replied. The memory alone was enough to make me nauseous. "Once I detected their presence, I felt a wave of the sourness I instinctively knew was ill intentions," I finished. Shalyndria reached across the table and took my hand, squeezing lightly.

"Petra, Milla, I think for the foreseeable future Shaun's magical training needs to take priority. I have no appointments until my real work here begins Monday. That gives you two, four days to cram as much knowledge as you can into him," Shalyndria smirked in my direction.

A knock on the door broke the somber mood. We all looked to see Tessa enter the room, "Ma'am, dinner is ready. Should it be delivered to individual rooms, or are you eating together again?"

Shalyndria thought for a moment before winking at Petra, "Individual rooms Tonight. I believe Terrance and Milla would like some alone time."

Petra spoke up as well, "I'd like to eat with Shaun as well if he doesn't mind." The pleading look she gave me was impossible to say no too. I nodded in affirmation before we all said goodnight and went our separate ways.

Petra and I spent the evening swapping stories about our lives growing up. I tried to gloss over or make parallels where I was able about some of the technology we took for granted. Once the sun had fully set, I knew I needed sleep for the hard work I had coming. I looked to Petra and said, "This has been awesome, but we need to get to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. So goodnight Petra, sweet dreams." I stood, kissing her before closing my door behind her. The knowing look on her face as she left made me pause at the door. After a moment, I stripped and got into bed. I fell asleep soon after.

Chapter 11

I next opened my eyes, sitting at the desk in my room. I looked around, seeing everything where it should be. The knock on my door came as a surprise. I walked over and opened it. My brain misfired once I saw what was waiting for me.

Petra stood there in the shortest, tightest, and lowest cut black dress I had ever seen. She sauntered into the room, tracing my jaw with one claw as she passed. She sat on my bed and crossed her legs before more than a shadow could be seen.

She patted the bed next to her while the lust in her eyes made me tremble in fear. I slowly walked over to sit next to her. Once I settled, she pulled me down and kissed me hard. Her small, rough tongue was begging my lips to open. I finally relented and pushed my tongue into her mouth. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

Petra was the first to break the silence, "I love you, Shaun. I would have died inside if they had taken you earlier." I reached out and wiped away the tears that had started to fall. "You are my mate, however, I know I would love you even if we hadn't imprinted. Tonight let me show you just how much."

She reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. She then stood and turned her back to me. I stood as she slipped the straps of the dress from her shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the firm globes of her breasts against the top of my forearm. I leaned forward, so my lips were right next to her ear and whispered, "I believe the imprint is affecting me as well. I love you too, Petra. The intensity of my feelings for you and Shalyndria is scaring me. I have decided to stop fighting and just accept it for now."

I spun Petra around, resting my forehead against her's. A moment later, I felt the fabric of her dress fall to our feet. I resisted the urge to look and kept my eyes closed. She surprised me when she pushed me back, my knees buckling against the bed, forcing me to sit on it once again. The sight of Petra nude dumbfounded me. The 5'4" athletic woman was perfection to me. Her muzzle and dark, silky fur contrasted beautifully with the bright pink nipples on her small pert breast, and the pink of the pussy lips between her legs.

She sauntered forward with her trademark smirk, "Tonight is all about you, my Love. If you want something from me, just ask. I just ask that you let me do what I want otherwise." When she grabbed the waist of my pants, I lifted my hips as she pulled them down and tossed them behind her. She grinned at my rock hard cock, "I've been thinking of this and nothing else since last night." I shivered in pleasure as her small hand gripped me.

I gasped as her slightly rough tongue dragged from the base of my cock to the tip. As her hand started to stroke up and down, she looked into my eyes, smiled, then opened her mouth before taking just the head between her lips. I nearly passed out from the intense sensations. It only got better as she started to slowly bob her head up and down my cock. My first blowjob was way too short. After a few minutes, I felt the tingle of my impending climax. I reached down to stroke the back of her head, warning, "Love, I'm about to cum." Her response was to go faster and stroke my cock at the same time.

I could not hold off any longer when she suddenly took me as deep in her throat as she could. I groaned in pleasure as my vision turned white while I filled Petra's mouth with my seed. She hummed in pleasure as she milked every last drop from my still hard cock. Petra smiled up at me as she finished her treat.

I reached down, helping her stand, before pulling her to me and kissing the beautiful otter. She moaned into my mouth when I started to massage the base of her tail with one hand. I reached up to stroke her breasts with my other. In a flash of inspiration, I hooked Petra's leg with one of my own and rolled us over.

I smiled down at my new lover and quipped, "Fancy seeing you here." Her shy smile melted my heart. I gave her a quick kiss before I started down her body. I marveled at how her fur thinned around the areola leaving it, and her nipples bare. I worshipped the c-cup mounds with my mouth and fingers.

Once Petra was a furred puddle, I started to move lower. Once I was face to pussy, I inhaled the scent of rain. I was surprised by the strength of Petra's grip once I ran my tongue along her outer lips. Groaning in pleasure, she buried my nose into her tunnel as I fought to breathe. After a few moments, she relaxed and could catch my breath. I then took to my task with earnest. Drinking her essence, I alternated between licking her depths and nibbling on the hard nub of her clit. She writhed on the bed, calling my name and begging for release.

I slipped two fingers into her tunnel and slid them in and out at the same pace she had used swallowing my cock. Petra's movements became more frantic as I licked and nibbled her clit while slowly fingering her depths. I felt her body freeze, immediately followed by her screaming my name as her pussy squirted, drenching my face.

I licked and sucked lightly on her pussy lips as she twitched. Once Petra calmed down and relaxed, I sat back on my knees and looked down on the beautiful otter-girl. When she opened her eyes and looked up, we both smiled. Petra sat up and pulled me down for a tender kiss. When the kiss broke, I was about to say something when the world and my new lover faded.

The next thing I knew, I was awakened by a knock on my door. I sat up just before Tessa entered, ensuring I was awake. After exchanging pleasantries, she left, and I started to get dressed. I spent most of my morning workout trying to untangle the web of emotions I found myself tangled in. On the one hand, I had the beautiful Princess whom I was falling in love with. On the other, I had the exotic and playful Petra. I wondered if the imprinting worked both ways. I knew I was in love with her, as well.

Knowing the two women not only were ok with what was going on but were actively encouraging my relationship with the other, it helped me decide to keep going as I have been and letting our relationships develop as they would. I was lost in my thoughts when I accidentally bumped into someone. When I took in my surroundings, I found an amorous Petra wrapped around my torso.

With a look that told me she was far from joking, she declared, "I love you, Shaun Kaughman, my mate." The shell-shocked look on my face made her giggle. "Yes, the dream happened again, and it will happen every night I'm not sleeping by your side. Now I expect you at the training field in an hour. The only weapons you will need are your new Mage Blades."

As she turned to walk away, I grabbed her wrist and pulled the petite woman back to me. I whispered as I placed my forehead against her's, "I love you too, Petarina Lontra. I'm forced to believe the imprinting is working both ways." I kissed her lightly before letting her go, "Now get going so I can get ready for your teaching, my silly otter." Her smirk alerted me a second too late as I felt and heard her tail smack my ass once again as she walked away.

Chapter 12

I found myself in the training yard an hour later, waiting on my teachers. I decided to meditate and follow my mana conduits as Milla had taught me on the road. They seemed mostly unchanged, but I was unsure. When I returned to the ball of gold mana next to my heart, I noticed a fundamental change. Two small cords of mana, one red and one blue, were braided together and wrapped around my mana core.

I reached out with a thought and touched the blue cord. As soon as I felt it with my mind, I was overwhelmed with strange feelings and images. I was assailed with love, hope, and a fair bit of lust but not directed at me. The images that flashed through my mind were of Shalyndria and her study. The feelings were directed at her. I released the cord and pulled back a bit.

I then touched the red cord. This time I felt bittersweet happiness, love, and almost overwhelming anxiety. I again saw Shalyndria's study but saw Petra and Milla seated on the other side of the desk this time. I left my mana channels and just emptied my mind, trying to reach mushin. My attempts were stymied by what I had seen and what it meant. As I mulled over what had happened, I made a couple of educated guesses. The cords represented the women I had fallen in love with, and somehow I could get a glimpse of where they are and what they are feeling. With how close those three remained, the love I felt made sense. Petra's lust for Shalyndria was a surprise until I remembered her comments about her dreams. I made a silent promise to ask her more about them.

I was roused from my meditation by the sounds of footsteps approaching. I saw Milla and Petra take a seat in front of me and begin to meditate themselves. While I continued to ponder what the cords around my core implied, my instructors readied themselves for our lesson.

Milla began the lesson, "We are going to start with the various types of magic, and changing your mana to match. Now I want you to begin by summoning an orb of base mana." Petra and Milla summoned their orbs. Petra's sphere being the deep ocean blue I recognized from my core, while Milla's ball was the deep emerald green from our first night.