All Comments on 'Outlander Pt. 04'

by Gizmoduck1833

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasterover 3 years ago

Epic battles, and while our protagonist is powerful, he's still in danger. Extraordinary tale, so far! I love every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more!!!

The story is great...the writing is tight and I look forward to more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I really enjoy this story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

But where's the rest of it?

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

Enjoy the story so far. Can't wait to see where this goes. I figure this might turn into a saga seeing as they still have to deal with the princess' fiance and apparently the leader of the local church as well as probably the whole church itself. Sounds like a grand adventure which I cant wait to read. I know it will require patience tho due to real life and you cant rush greatness. Just please continue this story.

Storm113Storm113over 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Please continue. This story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hope you continue

Please don’t be another abandoner

Gizmoduck1833Gizmoduck1833over 3 years agoAuthor

Merry Christmas!! For those worried, it is not abandoned. Life has gotten in the way and the next part is taking longer to write than I want. My Patrons have gotten ch 21 already and 22 is set to go up this weekend there. Once ch 25 has been to my patrons a week, part 5 will be uploaded!!

firewolf54firewolf54about 3 years ago
well

we been waiting for awhile please don't abandon this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, eagerly awaiting the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story is already abandoned, no money no honey😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For some reason there's a lot more on SOL as well as an update. If you're interested look up The Mage Chronicles.

tomtrek72tomtrek72about 2 years ago

Loved it, Wish there was more chapters.

XacksonXacksonover 1 year ago

The fact that according to your own comment here that you were going to release chapter 5 a year ago and you haven’t, when your paid audience at the time had 25 chapters shows you maybe should have 0 people paying for your content.

Will I pay to keep reading? Maybe but I doubt it, there’s one story at this time I’m gladly paying for and that’s one the author keeps going on here also. There’s a few in the past I did it for but lost interest in the stories. And I think one of them was dropped by the author and the other was recently rebooted.

If you’re at minimum, 25 chapters deep paid, you should be around that free. Nothing pulls more money like those who want early access to content.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

I haven't seen activity on his patreon page for over a year. I'm guessing he's dead. Anyways, too bad.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I wouldn't pay for this to be honest it's obviously written by a non English speaker. The stilted nature of the conversations is a bit annoying to be honest and all abit to melodramatic. I'm counting on him being Indian the whole Katars and Kukuris was a dead giveaway.

It's a shame its a good premise but that's about it the transition from guns to blades is frankly fucking stupid and unnessary. His claim of shooting 5 bullets into the chests of the first Mage Hunters support unit meant he fired 30 bullets into a crowded marketplace?

What kind of tactically trained soldier of any reputable unit would ever fucking do that? Only fucking one the Dumb & Dumber trained ones would. So yeah for me 1 out 5 it's ok if your wasting 30-40 minutes of your time otherwise don't bother.

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880about 1 year ago

The story itself is great story topic, but there some grammar errors, but they can be overlooked if you find this type of story interesting.

tomnorristomnorris6 months ago

Great story, can not wait to read the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGizmoduck1833@Gizmoduck1833
I write the stories I would love to read, and I hope you enjoy them as well. If you like my work, consider joining my Patreon for early access. www.patreon.com/gizmoduck1833

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Outlander Pt. 03 Previous Part
Outlander Series Info