All Comments on 'Outrage! Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
neolynneolynalmost 4 years ago
Meh

Honestly the first chapter showed so much promise that it is a let down to have this one as a sequel.

Nothing is really happening plot wise, except the bit with the librarian and Miranda.

Or maybe I'm wrong and the plot is not about Nora getting her revenge on Patrick and Jon discovering his sexuality. In that case I don't really get where you're going.

Perhaps chapter 3 will shed more light on what actually is going on with the plot.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Second Chapter

As usual nicely done, with enough sex to make it interesting. I like the way you have been building your stories to make us wonder what could be next, always leave them wanting more. Great writing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Great second part looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't make the daughter pregnant plz

The mother should be the one !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting for more.

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 3 years ago

I love the story you write but its sad that there isn't a followup.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

While she knew her brother wasn't anywhere near the size of their father,

Its kind of sad/weird to read all this.. here you have 2 women who were fucked, used and dumped by the father and then som showering them in love by his mothers forced will. Next she’ll probably bring her friends that the dad fucked to fuck her son as well and they will also mention how small he is but atleast he licks pussy like a bitch so hes okay.

God. If Patrick said or did a quarter of what his son has done in the time we've been together, I wouldn't have sought out my own son," she said to herself. " come on will she and the sister ever forget the father? Thinking about him 24/7 and using the son as a replacement. Maybe the dad was right when he said to the son they cant live without me.

Screw that," Jon said, forcibly. Janice yelped in surprise as Jon pulled her to her feet. FINALLY HE SHOWED SOME CHARACTER! Excellent!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/9/2022) These first two chapters were enjoyable reads. I like where this series is going and I'm hoping for a nasty comeuppance for the user Patrick and a nice harem for Jon. But I have to agree with Weezyf regarding Julie stating Jon's tool wasn't anywhere near the size of his father's. It may be a guy thing but it feels like the character was somewhat diminished even though she cared for him. The use of the words "anywhere near the size" was too harsh, IMO. I believe something like " not as large as" would have served our hero better, IMO. Maybe there'll be a bit of a growth spurt in the coming chapters. Miracles do happen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't understand why the mother is OK with sharing her son, which is essentially him fucking other people, but she was raging that her husband fucked other people. Yes, it was different circumstances, but the end result is pretty much the same. I would have thought she would be more possessive and want to have an exclusive relationship, similar to how her marriage should have been. Just feels strange to me, but I think it might just be this author's proclivity to include sharing in the stories. Especially now that she's wondering about pregnancy with her son's child but then 2 minutes later is wondering how to get her friend into his bed as some kind of revenge. I'm guessing the next chapter has the son fuck more people and Nora is OK with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6737 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Outrage! Previous Part
Outrage Series Info