All Comments on 'Outrage! Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Had to jump right in this when it popped up! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! It's nice to see that you continued this story after such a long break. Thank you!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Starting to see some cracks in your plot lines. You've done a good job so far drawing the reader into the love between mother and son, then daughter. However, with this chapter she is using her son to exact revenge and that's not love. There's also Janice hanging out there and that needs to fold into the overall story arc. Be careful of adding too many women into the story as it, by definition, dilutes the love between our core characters.

TLB1981TLB1981about 3 years ago

MAYA AND JEROME ARE THEY FROM LOSING A BET?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

So, Janice will create problems with Mom. He is cheating on Mom, she knows nothing of the teacher. We know she will be furious when that plays out and Janice will pay when she is drawn into Moms orbit. Lots of pussy eating there.

Then there will a foursome with Maya and Jerome, son sharing. How will Jon feel about that?

He and Mom being used for someone else’s pleasure. Maybe Mom becoming besotted with Maya?

How will Jon feel?

Not happy I hope, with him making Mom suffer for pimping him out. As a result, maybe him getting closer to his sister and Mom losing her power over Jon.

So, many good paths of angst this story can take.

Here’s hoping for some real drama in this story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Good story, as usual, but the main characters are getting a little "diluted"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely more is needed of this story. Also would love a five-some scene of Nora, Jon, Maya, Jerome and Julie in a 3 women two man incest orgy.

As for the teacher, Nora won't be angry as long as Jon tells her about him fucking his teacher who is going through a divorce from another cheating husband.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Jon's Working Overtime

It gets more interesting with every part. Thanks you TLB1981 for pointing out where Maya and Jerome are from, nice catch and I read Losing A Bet again not long ago. You always keeps us guessing.

Shane279Shane279about 3 years ago

I'm loving this series so far, just please don't ruin it by having nora and jerome fuck. The whole point was her loving her son but not wanting him to only experience her since she was his first. Don't start whoring her around please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been reading a lot of your stories most all of them normally I don't read but maybe one or two of the authors but I have read quite a few of yours was wondering if you were going to finish out some of the ones that you said to be continued like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have really enjoyed the story thus far please keep it up.!!!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I really like how vengeful this women is. Beating that cheater up. Punishing the daughter yet eventually forgiving her. Humiliating her friends that betrayed her. I wish the males in your other stories were as vengeful.

Okay, this has gone on long enough," Jon said in a stern, commanding voice, crossing his arms. Nice to see him showing character. The mom and sister are awesome in how much love they show him plus the lust they have for him.

I must say i like this story alot more then the ones where the son gets hurt by his mom sister snd gets back with them. In this one the son was never hurt but always showered in love, she couldve hurt him by using him but she never did, infact she allowed him to explore sexually while staying faithful to him unlike the other stories where theyre fucked by everyone and everywhere while not allowing the guy to explore. Also the overwhelming love she has for him makes me wish for such a women to love me as much as she loves him + the sisters genuine lust for him.

kaidmankaidmanover 2 years ago

looking forward to the next chapter of this one loved the crossover with your other story losing a bet

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Wonderful series! This series must be continued! The set-ups are terrific

Pinelevel_1Pinelevel_1over 2 years ago

Hope to see more soon

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Next chapter please. AAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/9/2022) I'm a bit concerned about the direction this series has taken. I hope Jerom doesn't get to partake in Nora's or Julie's goodies. Adding another dick to the mix would be a downer for me. Let us see what the last chapter holds. Yes, I'm a selfish SOB.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

im kind of over how pissy the mom is. like ok i get it her friends were stupid and she has every right to be mad but this whole stringing them along pretending to be working things out just to snap and shoo them away is meh. at that point just cut them out of your life and move on if thats how you are going to handle it from that point on. was the same with her attitude towards her daughter. she just comes off as a spoiled bitch who needs to get her way or she will go mental

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Mrdata9770 I agree with you

You comments were spot on, I too hope they don’t turn this into a fuck feast free for all orgy with Maya and her son it would totally fuck up this whole story in my opinion but unfortunately I think that’s the direction our author is going to take..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ up to his point but that may change after reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great so far but your editor needs an editor. Lots of mistakes still in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like there's too many loose plot threads going on and I don't see how it's all going to get wrapped up in one more chapter. I don't get her obsession with revenge against Patrick especially when it means using her son - her lover that she's meant to be in love with - to fuck other women to get it. I feel like this series has taken a strange turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Outrage! Pt. 02 Previous Part
Outrage Series Info