Outrage!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nora," she corrected. "We are on a date after all," Nora cooed, with a sly smirk. Loving how she could make those cheeks of his blush. It's been years since a man's done that for her. She found it so cute.

"Nora what's..."

"Ah! Our dessert!" Nora chirped as their waiter placed her cheesecake before her. Shooting the young man a look as he stared down her dress. "You mind?!" Her cheek twitched as she glared at the man. "Or would you like a better look?!" The only man that has any right to stare at her breasts was her son. Not that man! "Hmpf!" she snorted as the waiter quickly placed Jon's own cheesecake before him and made a hasty retreat to the kitchen.

"Nora..." Jon whispered as he felt eyes on them. "What's the matter?!" he asked, he was truly worried about his mother. She was acting very strangely.

"Awe, baby." Nora flashed him a smile. Her hand rested on top of his, her thumb brushed lightly along the back of her son's hand. "I love that you care. That's important, always remember that," Nora said, feeling her heart softly fluttering. "What's wrong with me?! This was only meant to hurt Patrick like he did to me yet... Why does it feel like I'm being swept off my feet without Jon even trying?" she asked herself. "Has the few months we've been fighting truly made me this easy to woo?"

"Of course, I care. You're... you know, I always worry," Jon said, in a loving voice.

"That's the sweetest thing I've heard in years!" Nora's heart nearly melted at her son's words. "How long has it been since Patrick said a single thing close to that? A year? Two? Five?!" Nora asked herself trying to remember when exactly the last time was. She felt her nipples hardening, and she didn't care if her son saw them or not. Then again, with what they were going to do... "Jon?"

"Yeah."

"How about we get out of here?" Nora asked, casting her love or what was left of it for her husband out the window. He would never fill that role ever again. Her son was now the only one that would soon to step into role as her lover.

"What about?" Jon asked, glancing down at their dessert.

"We'll take it with us, of course!" Nora said, flashing her son another stunning smile. "It would be a crime to waste good cheesecake!"

With their dessert boxed up, their meal paid for, pressing her body against Jon's as they both walked out the door. Feeling her mound heating, her body coming alive after months of lack of interest from her husband. She wondered if her son was ready for what she had planned at the drive-in that her friend had restored to working order. She knew that would be the perfect place to make out with her son; and who better to teach her son the things that made a man, than her, his very own mother. Stopping at the ticket booth, then waiting on the pimple-faced teenager to make their drinks. For what she had planned, popcorn would just get in the way, and sour the sweetness of what she had planned.

"Ugh!" Nora pouted as they were enjoying the cheesecake they had brought along when a piece fell onto her chest then down into her cleavage. All planned mind you. Not that Jon saw, he was too focused on the pair of naked tits on screen. "Jon?! Could you get it out... with your tongue?" Nora purred as she leaned her chest over the console of the car. Her eyes burned in a predatory light as Jon's head snapped towards her. The look of a deer caught in the head lights plastered on his face. It was adorable!

"W-what?!" Jon stammered; he was sure he had heard his mother wrong.

"I said: could you get it out with your tongue?" Nora repeated her request as her tongue flicked against her teeth. Watching how his eyes dipped downwards then back to her face. "Come on, it's going to ruin my dress if it sits in there any longer," she pouted, watching how Jon's breathing had increased.

"A-are you sure?"

"Mmmhmm," Nora hummed. "Do you see any napkins in here? Your tongue will just have to do," she said, making him think it was non-sexual yet they both knew it was sexual. "Don't be nervous baby, I'm here," Nora whispered softly as her right hand gently pressed on the back of Jon's head.

Jon's heart was racing. He was already worked up due to seeing those rather nice -- but obviously fake -- breasts on screen. However, as his face drew ever closer to those 32DD breasts, which he knew to be real, he couldn't help but feel his cock swell as his mind was enticed by his mother's sweet perfume that had a touch a citrus to it.

Nora smiled coyly as Jon released a little moan as his face was encased by her breasts. Then something strange happened. Her own breath began to increase, her body heated as she felt his tongue seeking out that pesky stray bit of cheesecake. Her nails scraped along her son's scalp, pressing his face further into that lush valley. Gooseflesh raced across her skin; her own light moan escaped her lips as she felt her mound starting to flare in that long absent spark. "Yes baby, just like that," Nora said, breathlessly. She knew she had to take this a step at a time. She had no wish in overloading her son. "Do they just feel sublime on your face...?" Her eyes darted to the right as she felt a hand on her ass. Feeling it moving along its curvature. Then as it began she felt that small piece of cheesecake rolling on his tongue and withdrawing back to his mouth. Begrudgingly she let her son gingerly remove his face from her cleavage. Wondering how his saliva would feel if it had been her nipple he had been licking instead of her skin. Not that she was complaining, far from it, she hadn't been this wet -- not counting having her own fingers or dildo stuffing her cunt -- in months.

"Baby?" Her thumb brushed along her son's cheek bone. Slyly seeing movement within his pants. Feeling her pussy throbbing knowing just mere feet from her was a hard cock, a cock that would feel so good deep inside of her. A cock that would enjoy the feel of her cunt as she rode him. Coating it in her cream, her folds squeezing and caressing her son's hard rod. Listening to him moan as she took that innocence of his and made him into a man -- her man.

"Yeah Mom?" Jon responded feeling his heart in his throat. "What the fuck is wrong with me that I enjoyed that?!" he asked to himself. "But they felt so damn divine!" Jon quickly added. "What the fuck is wrong with Dad! How can he risk everything when he has her!"

"Have you ever been kissed? I mean a real kiss given to you by a woman?" Nora asked, her voice was filled with her burning desire and growing need to have her son.

"No," Jon whispered. Taking a dry swallow as those luscious lips curved into a seductive smile.

"Jon, do you want me to be your first kiss, not as your mother, but as the woman you're on a date with?" Nora asked, feeling her panties rapidly moistening as her dew gathered along her labia. She couldn't remember when Patrick made her feel this aroused. For the past year Patrick would give her a hap-hazard fingering, or a very unsatisfying licking then she would have to grunt and bear as he would spit on her slit thinking that was going to lube her up. "Fucking idiot!" Nora muttered to herself. That's when she first began to think about spicing up their sex life. Gradually Patrick would take the hints, but more often than not he would finish quickly thinking ten minutes was anywhere near pleasurable for her. Then seven months later sex just stopped altogether, and Patrick would just roll into bed and fall asleep without a single word to her.

"S-sure." Jon's voice broke, the word just slipped from his lips. "Fucking idiot!" he cursed at himself in his head.

"Mmm... you know it's okay to be inexperienced," Nora cooed as the pad of her thumb brush along his lower lip.

"R-really?" Jon asked, his voice rose an octave.

"Mmmhmm," Nora nodded, "would you like to learn how to kiss with me?" she asked, her fingers pressed lightly on the bottom of his chin drawing him closer to her. "Just follow my lead, okay?" Nora said, seeing the nervousness in her son's eyes as their lips neared one another's. She started slowly, allowing Jon time to grow comfortable with how her lips felt against his and that it was his own mother doing this to him. Then she felt his eagerness as the tip of his tongue touched her lip. "The little sneak! Alright if he wants tongue, then mama is going to show him!"

Jon's eyes shot wide as his mother's tongue rolled within his mouth. Since his mother as being weird and whatnot, he wondering if he copped a feel, would that snap her out of all of this? "Oh my fucking god!" Jon cried out in his head as his mother didn't stop him from fondling her right breast. He couldn't believe how soft, how firm, how perfect they felt in his hand.

"What the hell!" Nora gasped in false outrage. "You do not feel up your date on the first date Jon!" she said, her hands covered her breasts in her mock anger. "Y-you save that sort of thing for date number two," Nora whispered as she bashfully looked out the driver's side window.

"Sorry Nora," Jon said, hanging his head. He couldn't believe how hard he was. He could feel his pre-cum soaking through his underwear. "I don't know what got into me."

"D-did you like the feel of it?" Nora asked shyly, as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her right ear.

"A little... too much," Jon admitted in a whisper.

Reaching over resting her hand over his, hiding her elation at the fact that her son enjoyed the feel of her tit against his hand. "It's okay that you enjoyed it baby. I'm happy that you did," Nora said sweetly, her thumb brushed along his hand. "Yet you have to keep your hands to yourself on the first date, silly. I promise there will be plenty of opportunities in feeling me up," she said, smirking devilishly as her son's head quickly turned, Jon's mouth hung agape, unsure what to say.

******

"Thank you for such a lovely evening baby," Nora said, as they stood at the foot of the stairs that led to the second floor. "Now before we go up..." Pulling her son close to her, pressing her body against his chest. Feeling her son's erection pressing against her lower stomach. Feeling her canal clenching in anticipation of the time when that cock of his would be deep inside of her. Her arms slid along his shoulders; her fingers weaved through the hair on the back of Jon's head. Leaning in, she still saw that nervousness, that innocence in her son's eyes as her lips neared his. Moaning softly as she felt Jon's hands on her hips as their kiss lingered. She couldn't wait to show him everything she knew, which was a lot. Nora wondered how her son was going to react when she showed him all the things she was willing to do that Patrick failed to notice. "Mmm... would you like to keep kissing me?" Nora asked, in a wanton purr as she pulled away.

"Seriously?" Jon asked, his shock was clear as day.

"Mmmhmm," Nora nodded softly. "Who better to teach you how to kiss than me?" she asked, a seductive smile raised the corners of her lips. "Now," her hands ran down her son's arms taking hold of his hands, "I really enjoyed our date Jon. I hope we can see each other again," Nora said coyly, a sparkle of mischief sparked to life deep with her pupils. Turning to the stairs, letting her son watch as the dress became taut along her ass as she climbed towards their home. "I expect you to call me," she said, in a teasing manner. Reaching behind her running her hand along her ass as she noted how her son was staring at it. How it made her heart flutter as she noted the lustful look in Jon's eyes. Her breathing quickened, her hand rested over heart, feeling her body's arousal. Her nipples pressing into her bra, when Jon had fondled her right breast how she wished he had slipped his hand into her bra and play with that hard nipple. It yearned to have someone else's fingers playing with it that wasn't hers. "Damn Nora just feel how wet your son made you!" she said to herself as she climbed the rest of the way. Feeling how her panties moved against her mound, soaking up her sweet nectar. Wondering if she could get Jon to learn to enjoy her taste.

"Glad you're safe," Patrick said, as he turned his head as he rested on the couch. "How was dinner?" he asked, watching how his wife just walked past him without a word. "Well... this might take a while," he sighed into his mind. Watching how his son dashed into the bathroom and quickly closed the door. Wondering what had happened while they were gone.

"Fuck!" Jon hissed low as his hand glided along his rod. He couldn't believe he was jacking off to his mother, yet the feel of her breast in his hand hadn't left his mind all night long. Imagining how his hand would feel as it caressed that shapely naked ass of hers. Wondering how those breasts would look as she stood topless before him. How her lips would look as... "Shit!" Jon bit down as his cum exploded. Watching it coat the shower wall as he stood over the lip of the tub as the wall was coated in the largest orgasm he's ever had. "What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

******

Nora stood in her bedroom in her bra and bottomless as she stared down at the wet spot in the crotch of her panties. Her hand reached back...

"Mom?" Julie knocked on the door.

Nora glared at her door; she had no wish to talk to her daughter. Not when she wanted to plunge her fingers into her hot, wet cunt. To play with herself as she thought about her new man.

"Mom, please, can we talk?" Julie pleaded.

"What is it Julie?" Nora asked, in an aggravated tone as she peered through the crack of the door.

"What's going on? You weren't this mad a week ago. What happened?" Julie asked, wondering why her mother wasn't letting her in. Something she had always done.

"You know exactly what's going on here... Forget it," Nora sighed.

"But Mom, I'm worried about you. Won't you let me in?"

"Now you're worried about me?!" Nora's voice was hard and bitter. "Maybe it's time for you to move out. You're twenty now, high time you got your own place."

"What?" Julie was flabbergasted at what her mother was saying. "Mom, you know I can't afford college and an apartment," she said, hoping that her mother wouldn't throw her out. Fearfully wondering if her mother knew about her and her father. Fear began to build in her heart at what her mother would do if she indeed knew what they were doing.

"Sorry sweetheart." Cursing herself knowing that she couldn't exact her vengeance if Julie was out of the house. "I didn't mean to vent my anger out on you," Nora lied. "Your father is just being a pig, and it's getting tiring being the only one working at this marriage," she said, which was the truth.

"What?!" Genuine shock played across her eyes. That was not what her father had told her. He had specifically told her he was the one doing everything, and her mother was just being a cold bitch. "Mom what do you mean? I want to know please let me in. You know you can talk to me, we've always been so open with one another."

"Until you started fucking your father?!" Nora hissed in her mind. Yet she allowed her daughter to enter her room not hiding the fact that she was partly nude. Not hiding the fact that her body was more vivacious than Julie's would ever be.

Nora chuckled in her mind when she saw how red her daughter was getting when she told Julie everything she was willing to do to spice up their love life. All the while she was still only wearing her bra as she spoke. She did, however, cross her legs as they sat on her bed, so her daughter wouldn't have a view of her pussy. That sight was only for Jon to see now. Patrick had lost access to her sweet little cunt the moment he stuck his dick into their daughter.

"I had no idea Dad was being so..." Julie bit her tongue as her own anger was building. "He fucking lied to me! To me! If I had known!" she growled in her mind as her head was bowed. Her fingers curled into fits at being lied to. At being so foolish to believe her father when he told her all those things. If he just told her the truth then she would have never slept with him. She thought she was doing the right thing; thought she was taking care of her father when he told her that her mother hadn't touched him in months. She knew she was just as guilty as her father was. She never wanted to hurt her mother, she loved her just as much as she loved her father. That was the last time she would ever allow her father to feel her pussy ever again! "Mom... I have something to tell you," Julie said, her heart was racing as she stared at the tops of her thighs.

"Oh?!"

"I don't know how to say this..." Taking a dry swallow, knowing what she was about to say would undoubtedly break her mother's heart and her trust in her. Yet she didn't want to keep lying to her. Julie knew this would ruin their relationship, but her mother needed to know.

"I already know," Nora said, her gaze turned deadly as her daughter's head snapped up.

"What?!" Julie's voice came out in a whisper.

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?!" Nora hissed. "Did you think you could get away with fucking my husband?" she asked, her hand curled around the comforter of her bed. "How did you think I would take it when I watched your father fucking you when I got home today?!" Nora had to strain to keep from yelling, she had no wish for Patrick to know that she knew... at least not yet.

"He lied to me!" Julie said, meeting her mother's fiery words. "Told me it was you who was the one who was holding out. That it was you who kept turning him away when he wanted sex. He... used me," she said, breaking down, her face falling into her hands at the realization that her father meant nothing he had told her. Bawling her heart out at what she had done.

"What do you mean?" Nora asked, confused. "You didn't seduce your father into fucking you?" she asked, placing her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"No Mom," shaking her head, "he would always bad mouth you when you were out of the room, down in the shop, or on some trip. I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was helping to keep you two together. I never wanted to hurt you, Mom. I just thought if Dad could feel good... with me then the two of you would be good too," Julie said, in between sobs. "I'm not as pretty as you are Mom, so when Dad started telling me how pretty I was, how smart... I let it all go to my head. I never had much luck with boys, that's why I was always studying. No one ever wanted me like I've heard so many boys say about you," she said, wiping away a tear. Knowing that she might be thrown out, she at least needed to tell her mother why. "So one day, when you were gone, I went to him. I only wanted to make him happy, so that the two of you wouldn't break up. I know it was foolish. But I love the both of you. I didn't want..."

"That rat bastard!" Nora cursed. She knew he was a scoundrel but to go after their daughter! Julie wasn't off the hook, no sir, her anger was more directed at her two timing husband.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Mom. I wished I'd been stronger. I wish I told you before all of this. I-if you want I'll move out, and you won't hear from me..."

"Are you telling me the truth that you only wanted to make your father and me happy?" Nora asked sternly, as she gazed at her daughter.

"Yes," Julie said weakly.

"Then get on your knees," Nora ordered. Uncrossing her legs, she won't kick her daughter out, yet she would make Julie her pussy licking bitch. That's the price she would have to pay for her betraying her trust. Plus, she really needed to get off. Her pussy was burning, just longing to cum, to cum for her son!

"What?!" Julie asked, she wasn't expecting her mother to say that. She had thought she would scream at her, call her horrible names, then tell her to get out of her home.