Outrage!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nora! What the fuck are you doing?!" Patrick screamed as saw his wife fucking their son or that was what it looked like from his vantage point. His blood burned in his veins as his wife smiled at their son like she had once smiled at him.

"Hold that thought baby, let me deal with this first and I'll take care of this," Nora purred as she teased her son's hard cock before lifting herself off of his lap. Pushing down her skirt, slyly glancing at Jon as he brought his hand to his lips. Seeing his tongue darting out tasting her upon his skin. How that made her mound throb, and soon Jon would get it from the source.

"Want to explain why..." Patrick didn't see the punch coming until it was too late. Huffing in pain as his wife's bare foot pressed down on his chest. He should have remembered his wife had a black belt due to her being mugged one day many years ago, which caused her to learn how to defend herself if the need ever arose again.

"You piece of shit!" Nora yelled. Her fiery gaze burned into his hide as her hands were clenched in her righteous anger. "You two timing, faithless bastard! How many years did I give you! How many times did I try to make this work! How many!" she shouted growing red in the face. "While I was trying to save this fucking marriage, you... fucking, disgusting asshole was screwing our daughter!" Nora seethed as Patrick's eyes grew wide. Hiking up her skirt, slapping her cunt so Patrick could hear how wet she was. "When's the last time you even tried to get me this fucking wet! Huh?!"

"Baby..." Wincing as Nora pressed him back to the floor causing the back of his head to strike it.

"Don't you dare!" Nora warned with deathly undertones. "You lost that right when you..." Watching with an evil smile as Patrick curled himself into a ball as she ground her heel into his balls. "Stuck that cock into our daughter! Julie's told me everything! How you bad mouthed me when I was doing everything to save our marriage while you were fucking her!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she vented her wrath upon his defenseless body. "How you lied to her so you could slip your worthless dick into her!" Patrick curled tighter, placing his arms over his head to protect his valuable organ from his wife's blows. "You're not the man I thought you were, you aren't the man I thought I loved. You destroyed that, the moment you cheated on me. Our marriage ended the moment I saw you fucking our daughter in her own fucking room!"

"N-Nora I can explain..."

"Shut the fuck up! Get the fuck out of my house!" Nora growled.

"I'm not going..."

"You fucking will unless you want the video of you fucking our daughter handed over to the police!" Nora said, loving how the color drained from his face. "And you will get nothing in the divorce! If you contest anything, the video will anonymously find its way into their hands," she warned.

"Fine! Get the fuck off of me you bitch!" Patrick seethed as he got to his feet. "You want everything take it. There's better pussy out..." His head jerked back as Nora's uppercut landed squarely on his chin knocking him out cold.

"Man, you got the fuck knocked out Dad." Jon squatted as his father came to. "Serves you right, what were you thinking? Risking everything when you have Mom?" Jon asked, as his father's bags sat beside them. "Oh, before you leave, Mom wanted you to have these," he said, dropping the cum soaked panties, cum side down, on his father's face. Laughing when his father's hands quickly tossed away the garment.

"Wipe that smile off your face boy, I'll be back. Your mother can't live without me," Patrick said, sternly.

"Seems that she can," Jon said, smirking at his father. Running his fingers below his nose smelling his mother's pussy still on them. Releasing a pent up breath as his father stomped down the stairs. He had no idea how he was going to react if his father raised a hand to him. He wasn't a fighter. Glancing up as Julie's door closed, Jon wondered if he should go talk to her. Tilting his head when his sister's door quickly opened a few minutes later as he still rested on the back of the couch. Arching an eyebrow as Julie walked through their home, with her head bowed and her cheeks rosy, in nothing but a light pink bra and panties. Equally confused as his mother's door shut behind her. His head snapped up as he sat on the couch wondering if his mother was really going to take care of his cock like she had promised. Looking towards his mother's bedroom when he heard something coming from it. Quickly looking back at his sister's bedroom noting that it still hung open and her light was off.

Silently tiptoeing to his mother's door, pressing his ear against it... "Yes Julie, just like that..." Jon's head shot back at the sound of his mother's voice. Replacing his ear to the door, he had to know more.

"Thank you, for not kicking me out Mom." Julie's muffled voice filtered through the door.

"You still have a long way to go before I even begin to forgive you."

"I know... I'm... am I getting better?"

"Mmmhmm..." Jon look down his body as his cock was hard all over again. Gritting as he slowly turned the doorknob, he was surprised to find it wasn't locked. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as his sister was between his mother's legs. Nora's legs were bent, the soles of her feet pressed down on the mattress as Julie's fingers plunged into her own cunt. "Come in baby." His mother's voice startled him as he was in the process of freeing his cock. "Don't be shy Jon, come in and watch. It will be a proper lesson for you on how to eat your girlfriend," Nora said, with a sensuous smile as the door inched open. "Why don't you take those off?" Her finger pointed at his pants. "It can't be healthy for that hard cock to be trapped inside of it. Oh, don't worry about Julie she won't say a word of this to your father, will you?" Nora asked, her tone hard as she stared down at her daughter.

"No Mom, I won't," Julie said, her eyes slyly glanced at the tent in her brother's pants through the gap of her mother's leg.

"That's what I like to hear," Nora said, before thrusting her daughter's face back into her crotch. Biting her lower lip as Jon fumbled with the snap button and zipper of his jeans. A rumbling purr resounded deep in her chest as his cock strained the cotton of his boxer-briefs. Her pupils dilating as she watched how his pre-cum oozed out between the soaked cotton fibers. "Take those off too and show me my man's hard cock," Nora purred, her chest heaved as Julie's tongue ran along her vulva. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as Jon's six and a half inch cock sprung free from the elastic waistband. "Come kneel right here," she said, her left hand patted the spot beside her right shoulder.

Jon glanced to his right as he noted how Julie spied at his bouncing cock as he knelt on his mother's bed. Watching his mother hiss softly as Julie's lips wrapped around his mother's clit. His chin quickly dropped as Nora's finger's wrapped around his shaft. Her thumb teased the underside of his crown as her hand glided along his shaft.

"You like it when it's my hand don't you, Jon?" Nora asked, in a husky voice as she stared up at her son.

"Y-yes," Jon muttered as his thighs trembled at his mother's touch.

"Do you want to know what else of mine feels good on this cock of yours?" Nora asked, now that Patrick was gone she no longer had to pretend to be a loving wife to a slimy man. She wanted Jon to know what she would always be willing to do for him. Her eyes glanced up as she leaned forward. Watching the excitement and a tinge of fear in his eyes as her lips neared that red crown of his.

"Oh shit!" Jon hissed as his mother took him further and further into her mouth until every inch of it was within her mouth. The tip of her tongue pressed on the back of his cock as she slowly backed off his rod. Jon released a shuddering moan as Nora quickly sent his cock back into the warmth of her mouth.

"Does my boyfriend enjoy the feel of my mouth wrapped around his hard cock?! Nora asked, in a salacious purr. Sucking gently on the head of his cock, noting how Julie was watching her intently.

"Oh God yes!" The moment the words left his lips his mother attacked his cock like he had only seen in the pornos he had quietly watched on his computer late at night. With being so pent up he knew he wouldn't last long. "Nora..."

Her eyes quickly glanced up as her name left his lips then back down when she felt the swelling of his cock. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait! Finally to have a fresh taste of her son's cum shooting into her ravenous mouth. To feel it coating her tongue as she brought the utmost pleasure to that blood infused organ. Her eyes fluttered, her toes curled, her canal quivered as her son's hot, white, salty seed shot across her tongue. Easing off his pole, his wet cock falling from her lips, tilting her head up, slowly opening her mouth so she wouldn't spill any of his cum. No. That wouldn't do, it belonged in her stomach or her pussy... maybe her ass if Jon was that adventurous. Letting him see how his seed was pooled on her tongue before swallowing every drop of it.

******

One month later...

Nora hasn't heard a word from Patrick since the night she threw him out. Then there was the time she unexpectedly showed up at her friend Marinda's house only to find her soon-to-be ex-husband's car sitting in her driveway. Her hands tightened on her steering wheel as she watched her so-called friend kissing Patrick. Pulling out her phone as Patrick walked to his car as Marinda closed her front door.

"Hey Nora..."

"Don't you hey me you two timing bitch! Just how long have you been fucking my husband!" Nora screamed into her phone.

"Nora I don't know what you're talking about."

"Look out your front door!" Nora stood beside her car as the wind caused her blouse to ripple as it blew across her chest. Watching her friend's hand cup her mouth as Marinda stood in the doorway. "What you got to say now bitch!" she growled into her phone. "Just how many of my so-called friends were fucking my husband behind my back! Huh?!"

"I thought you knew. Patrick said you two had an open marriage."

"Does it look like we have one!"

"Nora... I can explain, won't you come inside?" Marinda pleaded.

"Fuck you! You lied to me! You weren't my friend you just wanted my husband's dick!"

"I am too! I know this doesn't look good, just come in... Me and Bob can explain it all to you."

"Bob fucking knows you're sleeping with my husband! God damn it Marinda how fucked up can you fucking get!"

"You know what! I am not having this conversation over the phone and you screaming at me in the damn road. If you want to come in we can have a civil conversation..."

"Fuck you! You can tell all the other whores that's been lying to me all these years that we are done!" Nora hissed as she ended the call. Staring hatefully at her so-called friend for over ten years before spinning on her heel, jerking her car door open and slamming it shut once she was inside of it. Her tires squealing as she peeled out. Heading to confront every one of her female friends. In total other than Marinda three others had or were currently sleeping with Patrick. She made sure their husbands knew as well. If they went behind her back she saw it only fair that their husbands knew how unfaithful they were to them. Since then she hasn't spoken to her so-called friends... except for Bob.

"Hey Nora before you hang up... Just let me say something," Bob quickly said once she had answered her phone when she was heading back home from the grocery store a few days later.

"What do you want Bob?! You can't possibly think you'll be able to talk yourself and your fucking wife out of this hole the two of you have dug for yourselves!" Nora hissed.

"Nora I get it alright," Bob sighed, "We didn't know Pat was stepping out. We both thought you knew about it all. I mean you showed no signs of being pissed off at us... until today."

"Well, I just found out my husband is a cheating asshat! How long has this shit been going on Bob?!"

"Ten years... Before you tear my head off... Let me offer you something that might, or might not make it up to you," Bob said, trying to keep his hopefulness from his voice. He's been wanting to fuck her ever since he's known her and now seemed like the perfect time.

"What might that be, hmm? What could possibly make up for ten years of your wife's betrayal?!" Nora asked angrily, as her hand tightened around her phone.

"Marinda wants to make it right between the two of you. I know what we are going to suggest can't make up for the ten years that we thought you knew about us, maybe, hopefully it will be a step..."

"Get to the fucking point Bob!"

"Marinda wants us to have a threesome and maybe cockold your husband..." Bob did not expect the cankerous laughter to come over the line.

"Are the two of you out of your fucking minds! I'm not having a fucking threesome with you two! If I wanted that it will be with someone else not with the two who have lied to me for ten damn years! Now get the fuck off my phone!" Nora yelled as she abruptly ended the call.

She did know Patrick has tried to entice Julie to meet him somewhere on multiple occasions. She had Julie send her the screenshots to her phone. Especially the ones where he had sent their daughter dick pics explaining how horny he was longing for her. She couldn't help it she burst out in laughter at how hard he was trying. If the man had tried, had tried to do something! She always made sure if he ever needed or wanted sex anytime, anywhere she would do whatever he needed so they both could share in that intimate bond. But alas, Patrick would rather stick his dick in their daughter's cunt than he would hers. That hurt the most, not the betrayal; while that was hard, so very hard to take, it was the fact that after twenty years together her pussy, which had brought him to so many orgasms wasn't good enough for him. So now the only contact she had with Patrick was through his lawyer. So far she hadn't had to send the implicating photos or the video to the police.

Leaning back in her chair, her reflection shown in the glass of the picture frame as she stared at her son's picture. Her daughter's picture had returned to her desk, yet Jon's was in the forefront. Since the first time she had sucked his cock, she did it three to four times a day. Nora just couldn't help it. She needed it. Needed to feel his cum running down her throat, settling in her stomach. That didn't mean it was one sided. Oh no, she had taught her son on how to properly taste her sweet little pussy. Her mind flashed back to two days ago:

Nora was working over the sink, still wearing the skirt she wore down in the shop as she prepared the vegetables for dinner. She had heard Jon enter the kitchen. A small smile formed on her lips knowing how Jon would always hang around her whenever they were in their home. Even when his favorite show was on, he would always stay close to her. To bask in her presence and she admitted she did the same. Then suddenly the potato she was peeling along with the peeler fell into the sink as she gasped loudly as Jon lifted up the back of her skirt as he dropped to his knees. Her hands gripped the lip of the sink hard as Jon shoved his face in-between her legs. When she was home, Nora never wore panties just for this reason unless it was that time of the month. Although just not when she was preparing dinner, not that she was going to stop her son.

"Oh fuck! Yes Jon, lick that pussy!" Nora loudly moaned as the tip of his tongue ran along her labia. Spreading her legs wider to give her son better access to her cunt. Her brown hair cascaded out before her as her breathing quickened as his tongue rolled along her clit. Patrick was never this forward, he always saved it for the bedroom. How she loved how Jon would just eat her without being asked or asking that she return the favor. It seemed to her that her son enjoyed the taste of his mother's pussy, and who was she to stop him? "Baby... fuck! Yes! God damn you're getting so good!" Nora hissed as her womb quivered. "But if you don't stop I'm not going to be able to stand to make dinner..." Her eyes caught the sight of Julie peering around the corner of the wall as she watched her brother eating her out. Over the month she had seen how her daughter would slyly watch them. She wondered if her daughter was horny as hell since she hasn't been fucked in over a month, at least not that she knew of.

"So? Dinner can wait, I want my dessert," Jon said, before plunging his tongue deep into her canal.

How her mind melted at those words. Patrick never talked to her in such a wanton way. Maybe he once did, but it was so fleeting that it was quickly forgotten. Jon, however, hasn't stopped once when they were within their home. Outside they acted like any normal mother and son, yet behind closed doors. How Jon made her feel so wanted, loved, and sexy when they were alone.

"Fuck me! Jon, I'm cumming! You better drink down your mother's cream that you brought out!" Nora howled as she came upon her son's face. Hissing in her ecstasy as she rubbed her wet mound along her son's face. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt Jon's hands on her bare ass, holding her up as her son went in for a second helping. "F-f-f-fuck!" Her voice quivered as her son brought her close to her second orgasm. "Jon, baby, you're going to make me cum again," Nora said, in a wanton whisper. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, as Jon's hand struck her ass her paradise tightened around his probing tongue as he did. "Oh fuck yes!" she screamed out in bliss as her orgasmic juices flooded her canal.

The ding of her speakers brought her out of her blissful daydream as her email blinked. Moving her mouse pointer across the screen, opening up her email she used for her business. She always had alerts setup for auctions, estate sales, and whatnot so she could get the best of the best for her antique shop. Clicking on the link, a little disappointed that they weren't taking call-in bids for the estate sale; however, a devious, luscious smile formed on her lips knowing this was the perfect time to take her son's cherry. After all, that article of his was due soon, and she did wonder how he was going to write about his very first time with his mother. Plus, if she was truthful to herself, she needed his hard cock. The whole entire month she had to keep herself from rolling on top of her son and sliding that hard, delicious morning wood into her hot, wet pussy. To watch her son's reaction at the feel of his very first pussy wrapping itself around his stiff rod.

A day later they were on the road. She had expected her son to put up a fight about tagging along with her. Yet as she held his hand as they sped down the highway she was happy he did, even if he didn't know what awaited him once they got to the motel she had booked reservations at so she could attended the estate sale for the next two days. There were some pieces she really wanted in her shop. Her brown eyes glanced up into the rearview mirror noting how Julie quickly glanced down her cheeks had a light red hue to them before her text book hid her face. She forced her daughter to come along all so when she was ready to bring her son into her room Julie would have a front row seat to the show. The same kind of show she had when she witnessed that event over a month and a half ago. Plus, Nora wanted to rub her daughter's face in the fact that she would be the one that took Jon's virginity.