Outrage!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do want to keep living here and not choose between your schooling and working full time to support yourself, right?" Nora asked, her tone was cold and hard.

"Yes."

"Then get on your fucking knees," Nora growled. "Until you move out you're my personal pussy licker, and the thing with your father ends right after you get him on video fucking you. Do I make myself clear?"

"But I've never..." Julie swallowed hard as stared down at her mother's glistening cunt. Wondering why her mother was so wet already.

"So? You'll learn, unless of course, you want to be out on the street," Nora said, letting her daughter know it wasn't up for debate. "That's a good girl, eat your mother's pussy," she said, before thrusting Julie's face into her cunt.

******

It was around eleven that night when Nora slipped into her son's room. Patrick was loudly snoring on the couch not that she cared. Julie desperately needed lessons on eating out a woman, and she planned on making sure that tongue of hers got her off as much as she could, when Jon wasn't around that is. Other than that Julie would never have another man in her house, if she wanted to fuck someone she could do it elsewhere. The faint lights from the outside world filtering through her son's window shone along her body. The old t-shirt she had donned, something she had always slept in, fell to her mid-thigh. Her 32DD breasts bounced underneath her shirt foretelling she was braless. She wondered if he would like the feel of them now that they weren't beneath her bra.

"Jon?" Nora's sweet voice called to her son. He needed to know. She didn't want Jon thinking she was using him like his father had done to Julie. "Jon?" she called again her hand lightly rocking Jon from his slumber.

"M-mom..." Jon said groggy as he sat up on his elbows.

"I'm sorry to wake you baby, but I don't have..." Tears began to form in her eyes, finally allowing the hurt she had witnessed to come to the surface.

"Mom?! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jon asked, sitting up quickly upon seeing his mother's tears.

"It's your father..." Trying not to choke up as she sank to his bed.

"He and Julie have been up to something haven't they?" Jon asked, letting his mother know of his suspicions.

"But it's not that simple baby," Nora said, lovingly. Reaching forward taking his hand into hers, "Today when I got home from that pick I caught your father fucking your sister," she said bluntly, watching her son's jaw drop. "Am I not beautiful enough Jon. Am I so demanding that I chase your father away? Am I so unworthy to be loved?" Nora asked, her lip trembling as her tears streaked down her cheeks. Her arms wrapped around her son as he held her close to him. Weeping into his shoulder as she felt his love as Jon held her tightly.

"I'm so sorry Mom," Jon whispered into her ear. He did not see this coming.

"Don't let on that I told you, okay?"

"Why?" Jon asked confused, as he pushed himself back.

"Because you're father has what's coming to him very soon, and he's not someone that I want any longer," Nora cooed, slipping her hand beneath the sheet. Feeling her son jump as her hand ran up along his inner right thigh. "Jon? Do you find me beautiful? Do you find me attractive? Do you ever think about things you aren't meant too?" she asked, in a wanton whisper.

"Mom..."

"Nah-uh-uh. I told you its Nora," she purred as she leaned in.

"But I thought that..."

"You're my man now baby. This tells me you like the look of my body. It must have been painful all tucked inside of those pants," Nora said lustfully, as her son gasped as her hand wrapped around his hard cock.

"Mom... what are you..."

"Shh... it's okay baby, didn't you jack off when you got home?" Nora asked, seeing Jon weakly nod. "See? You've thought about this haven't you, when you jacked this cock off to me?" she purred as she slipped his cock through the slit of his boxers. A lubricious smile formed on her lips as she listened to that stuttering low moan of her son's as the palm of her hand ran up and down the length of his shaft. Moving her hand away before Jon could unleash his load. "Baby?"

"Y-yeah," Jon said, trying to keep his voice steady. Other than the time at the drive-in, this was the hardest he's ever been, and he so wanted to cum! He couldn't believe how divine his mother's hand felt. "Was it always like that?!" he asked himself. "Or was it because it was Mom doing it?"

"Would you mind if I slept with you tonight?" Nora asked, chuckling inwardly at how her son looked stunned in the weak light. "I just don't want to be alone."

"S-sure," Jon stammered, his Adam's apple bobbed as his mother rose from the bed. His cock flexed beneath the sheet as Nora slowly lifted up her shirt. His heart nearly stopped as the hem of her shirt rose above her hips. Revealing those grey Calvin Klein panties, his eyes had no trouble seeing the shape of his mother's mound. Then his eyes were captivated by the dangling chains that swayed against Nora's skin as the small diamonds glinted in the moonlight that were attached below the bowtie diamond that sat at the top of her navel.

"Do you like it Jon? I thought your father would like it, but he never even noticed when I got it done," Nora said softly, as her right hand brushed just below the longer hanging chain.

Jon rolled his tongue in his mouth as his eyes couldn't look away from his mother's flat stomach and her naked thighs. "Mmmhmm," Jon hummed unsure if he could speak without mumbling incoherently. His eyes glanced up to his mother's face, seeing her eyes quivering as they gazed at each other. What came next almost had him blowing his load as his mother's shirt left her shoulders. His eyes instinctively followed the sway and the bounce of his mother's naked breasts. Her areolas were a very light brown that seemed to blend in with her skin tone with matching nipples that slowly began to harden as he stared unabashed at those heavenly mounds of flesh.

"So Jon." Her hands moved to cradle her breasts, sensuously brushing along their curvature, biting the inside of her cheek as her palms brushed along her nipples sending waves of pleasure down to the core of her womanhood. "Are my tits better than that woman's was?" Nora asked, referring to the actress on the movie screen.

"Uh-huh," Jon nodded, feeling his pre-cum leaking out like mad. Quickly scooting to the edge of his bed to give his mother room as she pulled back the cover. His virgin eyes zeroed in as his mother's breasts swayed as she leaned forward. Jon's mind was entranced as the smell of his mother's lotion drew him in.

"Come snuggle me baby," Nora cooed, turning her head, her hand patting her son's leg.

"You sure that's wise?" Jon asked, his eyes shooting down to his protruding cock.

"Mmmhmm," Nora nodded. "I need to feel your arms around me.

"Okay Mom..."

"Nora?! You will call me Nora," she said, in a hard motherly voice. "I am after all you're new girlfriend," Nora said, lightly giggling at her son's shocked face. "Didn't I tell you? That was our very first date baby, and we are so going to have many more." Her hand lightly patting his cheek. "Closer baby," she said, feeling how Jon was keeping his hips, and more importantly that hard cock of his away from her.

"M... Nora?!"

"It's okay Jon, I promise. You're not going to fuck me, now are you?" Nora asked, knowing that time was approaching. She wanted Jon to get comfortable with having her body pressing against his, also it wouldn't hurt to keep him masturbating to her. Knowing when it was time it was going to be explosive for the both of them. An involuntary shiver ran up her spine as she felt Jon's cock resting between her ass cheeks. It's been so long since she's felt the heat of a man's cock on her skin. "Here..." Lifting up her left leg, leaning forward slightly as she reached down, her mouth was watering as she felt his pulse on her palm. Purposely letting the head of his cock brush along her ass, feeling her sphincter closing as it passed along her starfish. Listening to her son's shuddering breath as she lowered her leg trapping his cock between her smooth thighs and right next to her hot mound. Reaching back, taking hold of Jon's left hand to bring it around, letting the palm of his hand run up her stomach, along the underside of her left breast before coming to a rest over her nipple.

"Doesn't that feel better than fondling me over my dress?" Nora asked, her fingers overlapped his, letting her son feel as her breast sandwiched between his fingers. Her right hand reached down; her nails lightly danced along the underside of his crown. Her fingertips gently pressing his rigid cock against her pussy.

"Y-yes," Jon said, unsure what to truly focus on. While his mother's breast felt divine in his hand, yet the feel of her thighs... "It's so damn close! Just feel that heat! Are they always that hot?!" he asked himself.

"Good. I want you pleased with my body," Nora said, wiggling closer to her son. "Baby?" Gently rocking her hips, a wicked smile as her son held her more tightly as her covered mound rubbed along that cock of his. "You won't be able to sleep when you're so hard..." Biting down her moan as her clit rubbed against his cock. "How about you let me make you cum, would you like that?"

"Y-you want to do that?" Jon asked, not knowing if he should be excited or pumping the brakes on the whole thing altogether.

"Of course, I do, sweetheart. You're my man now," Nora said lovingly, as she reached up to caress his face as his chin rested on her left shoulder. "But this is only for tonight to help you sleep. It's too soon for this sort of thing in a new relationship. But you're so hard... and so fucking hot against my pussy," she said lustfully. "I just can't help myself right now." Nora increased her glide along his cock as she placed the palm of her right hand a few centimeters in front of his crown. She didn't want his cum flying all over the place. No. She wanted that hot, white, gooey, salty treat coating her hand and her thighs just so that she could gorge herself on her son's seed. It's been too long since she's tasted a man's seed, and she needed her fix. What surprised her as she started to pant as she felt her panties starting to moisten as the fabric absorbed her dew, was that her son was starting to thrust his hips. "Yes baby, cum for me, let my thighs milk that cock," Nora lightly panted as her fingers skimmed along his cock whenever his mushroom top pressed hard against the palm of her hand.

"N-Nora!" Jon grunted as he felt his balls tightening.

"Do it baby! Cum for your mother," Nora said, heatedly. Biting her lip as she had a small orgasm as she felt her son's cum splattering her hand and thighs and even some on her panties. "Mmm... you taste so good," she purred as her tongue ran along her palm. She was in heaven. Before she knew it her hand, her thighs were clean of his cum, she was even contemplating on striping out of her underwear so she could lick them clean as well. Shaking the thought from her mind, she wanted Patrick to see the cum stains if he saw her panties in the hamper. "Now go to sleep baby," Nora whispered as her finger left her lips.

******

Two weeks later...

Ever since that day Nora and Patrick had been at odds with one another. If it wasn't for the thick brick walls their shouting matches could have been heard halfway across the county. As per Julie's punishment she had slept with her father one last time. From what she told her mother and what she watched on the SD card to insure that she could force her husband to flee her home and get nothing in the divorce. Nora could tell he wasn't getting any from Julie now due to how snappy Patrick was getting as the days wore on. She certainly wasn't going to suck his dick or allow that straying thing anywhere near her cunt. Since the night she had gone to her son, she no longer had to ask, Jon would simply open his covers and allow her entrance to his soothing warmth; and every time she did she would place his cock back in the same spot. However, she had seen how Jon was growing to prolong his climax. She couldn't wait for the time where that young, hard, vigorous cock was deep inside of her. While it was painful on her neck she had managed to kiss him while he shot that hot load on her hand. If she was truthful with herself, she would admit she had become addicted to her son's cum.

Nora sighed as she sank down onto the couch as Jon surfed through the TV guide on the cable box. Resting her elbow on the armrest, lightly biting her nail as her eyes ran down her son's body as she leaned back into the nook of the couch. "Baby?"

"Yeah?" Jon said, turning his head to look at his mother. He couldn't help it anymore. Every time he gazed at her his snake would slither out from his nest. He no longer hid it like he once would have done. It seemed to him that his mother liked that he got hard for her. Not that he was going to complain. She did let him fondle her breasts, every day when he was in class he could think back to the night before and still feel her breast on it.

"Would you massage my legs?" Nora asked, as she slipped out of her heels. Pivoting on her ass as her legs swung over the couch and came to rest on her son's lap. Shooting Jon a coy smile as her legs pinned his cock between them. Watching how Jon's head tilted back as she gave it a few slow strokes. "I've been walking in those heels all day! My legs are killing me," she said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Sure thing," Jon said, lately he's been wanting to touch his mother more and more. It didn't need to be sexual, just a soft caress of her skin, the gentle squeeze of her hand, her soft breath on his neck or ear when she whispered into his ear. It was just her presence that made him so... "Nah... that can't be, I can't be..." Jon stopped himself before his mind could give voice to the uncertain emotions that were brewing in his head. He started slow with her feet, never interrupting the impromptu jerk off her legs were doing. Listening to her light moan as she tilted her head back as his hand rose along her right thigh. His eyes quickly shot up as Nora's hand shot down taking hold of his.

"You're missing something baby," Nora said, with a devilish and luscious smile as her sultry gaze fell upon her son.

Jon's heart was racing like an engine red lining as his mother moved his hand ever higher beneath the hem of her skirt. Swallowing hard as she spread her legs wider and lifted the hem so he could have a very direct view of her full transparent panties. An inch wide neatly trimmed strip of dark brown hair led his eyes downward as his mother made no move to hide her pussy from him. Seeing how her light brown labia had a light shine to them as the floor lamps, that sat against the right armrest of the couch, soft warm light played along his mother's mound.

"Come closer baby," Nora purred. Watching how he pushed himself along the cushion's until her knees touched his cock. "Will you..." Reaching down with her left hand pulling aside her panties. Feeling her clit throb as Jon's gaze burned into her naked cunt. "Massage me here too?" Nora asked, running his fingers along her mons venus. Taking hold of his middle finger gently rubbing it along her clit to show her son where it was for when the time came for her to feel that tongue teasing her so. Then running it up and down her labia coating it in her gathered dew. "Here..." Nora gasped as she sank that finger into her quivering canal. "Add another one," she said, breathlessly. Her back arched against the armrest causing her hair to drape to about three inches from the floor. "Yes baby, just like that," Nora softly moaned so not to alert Patrick or Julie just yet. She needed her son to get her off before the real fireworks went off. Then, then she would truly be free to make her son the only lover she would ever need. "So... how does my pussy feel like?" she asked, breathing heavily as she brought her gaze down.

"It's... I don't how to describe it," Jon said, a loss for words. "I never thought it could feel like this," he said, in awe as his mother's folds gripped his fingers as he kept the pace his mother had set for him.

"Just you wait, soon you'll know it better once this..." Her left hand reached out; her index finger rested on tip on his cock. Feeling how his pre-cum had soaked through his jeans. "Is deep inside of it," Nora said, hungrily. "But that's long way off, you can't just jump into your girlfriend's pants so quickly," she teased as she winked at him.

"Mmmhmm," Nora whimpered as she listened and smelled her sex on the air as Jon took the initiative and added a third finger into her wet cunt. "Feel how tight mama's pussy is," she growled low as her son showed no signs of slowing down and she didn't want him to. "Use your thumb and rub my clit," Nora directed. She wanted him to see what she looked like during her climax. She wanted him to see how beautiful she was when she came. How sexy she looked as she orgasmed just for him! "Like this," she said, showing her inexperienced son how to do it just right. "Right there! Don't stop!" Nora said through clenched teeth, as her hands fondled her breasts. Her panting grew heavier as her son was bringing her near that ever so taunting peak. "Make me cum baby! Make your mother cum on those fucking fingers!" she purred seductively as her tongue curled out touching the middle of her cupids bow. "I'm going to..." Nora squealed loudly as her thighs clamped shut trapping Jon's hand as her hips ground against it. Enjoying the orgasm that her son's hand brought her to. "Thank you baby, you don't know how much I needed that," Nora said, flashing Jon a very satisfied smile.

"Now..." Kneeling over his lap, softly pressing Jon's face into her cleavage as she slowly sank down onto his lap. Inching up her skirt so Jon could watch as her wet pussy pressed against his covered cock. "Have you ever had anyone dry hump you before?" Nora asked, loving how Jon watched how her labia molded around that rigid shaft of his.

"No," Jon said, shaking his head.

"Then let me show you how..."

******

Patrick grunted for the fourth time as he pumped his seed into his wife's underwear. He knew how she would hate the fact that he'd just left her soiled panties there. Smirking at the fact that once they were dry it would ruin them. "That's what you get for coming home with cum stains on your panties!" Patrick growled angrily. He hasn't been so backed up since he was in high school. He couldn't figure out why Julie wasn't visiting him any longer. Every time he would try to get her alone so he could have some of that sweet pussy she would make some excuse and leave the room. Granted she couldn't move as well as his wife could. He just couldn't deny himself the thrill of breaking in that twenty-year-old pussy. Just before she had cut him off he was about to teach her on how to take him in her ass. How Patrick yearned to hear his daughter beg him to pull out, that it was too big for her virgin ass. That would only make him plunge it deeper into that ass just to hear her scream. Then he would fuck her in the ass every day and make her enjoy having him fill her ass with his hot cum.

"What the...?!" Patrick turned his head as he heard his wife squeal. He knew that squeal by heart. He had made Nora do so on numerous occasions before he got tired of sleeping with her. She always wanted to get off and yet that required a good forty minutes to an hour, foreplay included. While he did love her, he wouldn't have stayed for twenty years if he didn't, he was tired of constantly going through the motions that they both knew oh so well. When in truth he just wanted to get off. He had thought if he went after Julie she wouldn't run to her mother, which was true for the most part, and how he loved that tight little pussy of hers. He was just going to have to figure out what was up with her, because he needed to fuck, and his wife wasn't offering that to him any longer. If Julie wouldn't give him some then that left him relying on his burner phone he had kept hidden with all the ladies he had relations with before and during his sweet time with his daughter. Reaching for the door handle knowing that Nora wouldn't be doing that while the kids were home. Wondering if Nora was lost in her bliss then maybe, just maybe he could talk her into climbing into their bed one last time.