All Comments on 'Outrageous Cum Sucker'

by Alluring_Crimson_Shifter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sweet

So hot ,. I have loved the taste of cum since I was a young teen,.Sucked many friends,. older guys,. any one who needed or wanted a blow job,.

herfun101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cool story

I like the slow seduction into Greg being a full time cocksucker. That first time..

so neat. Before he knew it Ricky was cumming in his mouth! Sweet! Orange cream marmalade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice buildup

Loved the pace of this one. Just right.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Cum lover

I love taking a man's cum in my mouth almost as much h as eating a woman's pussy. It can become quite addicting. I didn't really care for the meth part of the story. I really don't like someone drugging another person without their knowledge. Don't put anything in my drink, I will suck your cock without being drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mmm, can I get a job as taster in the interests of quality control please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I just love cum. There are enough different tastes with any suppliments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You WHAT?

I was into the story until you said you put METH in his drink! Now, I realiz this is a fantasy thing, but I have dealt with freaks on meth my whole career and know that people, due to the chemistry in their brain, can get hooked on that terrible shit the first time they try it. WHY in the world would you think to do something like that? I could buy it if you gave him a marijuana laced brownie, or you hit a few bowls before watching...but METH?!

LuvHoseLuvHosealmost 3 years ago

I LOVE the pants with the Velcro flap! It's a visual invitation for cock and cum suckers!! Nirvana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of you commenting about the meth part are just little bitches.

Get the fuck over it. It's just a fuckn story geesh. I think ghe meth part is the best actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous