Outrider Lei and the Writhing Mass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tight holes were spread completely open, but the thick slime let the fat invaders fuck her unhindered. And as they worked her body, her pussy was getting more and more wet, making their entry even easier. She kept swallowing more and more, now almost suckling on the tentacle, taking every drop it had. Finally, the pumping stopped and the invader withdrew, leaving her panting and gasping, finally able to breathe again. Thick milk dripped from her mouth down her chin and she felt almost drunk now, intoxicated by whatever it had forced into her. She couldn't stop the moans and sighs anymore, her body trembling and shivering as the creature worked her holes.

Then, without warning, the bottom tentacles spewed thick, hot fluid into her, making her cry out, shuddering like a little leaf as she nearly orgasmed from the intense sensation of being filled. She could feel it spurt deep inside and spill out of her, shivering as she felt her pussy strain to take it all. Within moments, she felt her body start to react, suddenly feeling like it was almost melting. Pretty soon she could barely discern any specific part of her lower body, only a blurry mass of sensations, a cloud of warmth and pleasure. It was too much, too intense. Her mind was getting more foggy by the second, any resistance completely gone, replaced by some unnamed, dark urge, just taking whatever the creature made her take.

The thick tentacles continued their assault, delving almost impossibly deep into her petite body. Lei could barely tell if she was climaxing or not, everything was all too overwhelming. Caught in this creature's tight grip, fucked and fed, a drooling, mewling mess. Suddenly, she felt the thick appendage in her pussy burrow deeper and deeper, a sensation that felt like it shouldn't -- couldn't - be possible. She felt so stretched, but her body glowed and throbbed with pleasure, her pussy veritably drooling from the rough treatment. Then, it felt like the tentacle swelled inside her, burrowing yet deeper and and coming to rest. A tremble of fear came over her, not knowing what was happening.

Then, horrified, she could feel something thick being forced into her. She groaned as the invading thing was forced deeper and deeper, spreading her straining pussy on its way in. She shivered as it pressed against that sensitive spot inside her, causing a cascade of pleasure, but her terror grew as she felt it plunging ever deeper. And finally, the thick thing came to rest just below her stomach. With horror, she realized -- it was filling her womb! With renewed strength she fought to get free, but the creature's grip was far too strong. And then -- another one was forced into her, and she cried out as she felt the tentacle pump its heavy egg deeper and deeper, until it too was plunged into her womb. She could feel pressure now, a growing heaviness in her gut. It was so disgusting, so wrong. What the fuck would happen now?

She felt another egg coming, pushing its way deep inside, violating her. Crying out in impotence, Lei could do nothing as she felt the third egg come to rest deep inside her. Little by little she swelled. Her mind felt like it was misfiring. Breaking down. The sensation of getting filled... She didn't realize how empty she felt. Another egg spread her wide on its way in, and she gasped, almost climaxing. She didn't want this. She didn't. Getting filled with eggs...pumped full. Filled. It came to rest in her womb with the others. Without thinking she readied her cunt for the next one. And when it arrived, she moaned as she felt it spread her once more. The feeling of it making its way inside was...almost intoxicating now. Knowing it was being implanted deep inside her. And by the time it reached her womb, she was lost.

"M-more..." she whimpered, "I want....more..."

Her wish was soon granted as another egg was pumped into her, and this time she came with a deep shiver, trembling like a leaf as she savored the feeling of the egg being pushed all the way inside. She was getting heavier and heavier, the pressure inside her growing.

"P-please...more...I need more..."

Another one, and her climax continued. By now, she was addicted to the feeling. She never wanted it to end, wanted to be utterly filled, to take every egg this creature had to give. Never had she realized how deeply she wanted her womb filled, how much she needed the sensation of eggs getting pumped into her for safekeeping. The climax just wouldn't stop, it only increased each time another egg was forced inside her. Her grip on reality was slipping, drooling and weeping...her whole body held in a tight grip by the tentacles while the creature deposited its eggs deep in her quivering body. Finally, when she knew nothing but orgasmic bliss and the heaviness inside her, it let her go. Slowly, the tentacles withdrew from her holes and uncoiled from her body, leaving her in a sticky mess on the floor as the creature retreated back into the dark waters.

She had no idea how long she laid there, barely cognizant of the world around her. Writhing on the floor, she whimpered and gasped as she tried to regain her senses, tried to come down from that impossible, delirious high. But she creature's fluids were far more potent than any drug she had ever tried and it was impossible to push away the pleasure that washed over her like tidal waves. For what felt like an eternity she just laid there, stroking and touching herself, high on the sensation of being so full, her body throbbing as the eggs shifted inside her. Her battered pussy ached for more, still oozing from the creature's fluids. Over and over she came, completely brainwashed by the bliss and whatever that creature had pumped her full of. A willing slave to the things that filled her womb and made her stomach bulge.

Yet, somewhere deep down, her survival instinct still fought. And as the blissful delirium faded, that instinct clawed itself out of the depths of her mind. She realized that she couldn't stay here. She had to get back to her camp, had to get back to food and water. With her last ounce of desperate strength and whatever willpower she had left, she got up off the floor, unused to how heavy her body was now. Dressing as best she could -- her clothes tattered and sticky -- Lei staggered outside again. She couldn't help moaning from the whirl of sensations, her cunt sparking with pleasure every time she moved, and her stomach straining. With a massive effort she got out to her horse, barely able to straddle it.

By some miracle, her loyal steed managed to find the way to the camp, even while Lei was barely able to hold on to consciousness. Delirium threatened to overtake her, to drown her in a dream of bliss. But she knew she'd die if she couldn't get back -- either from exposure, wild animals, or thirst. So when she saw the tent by the stream, she nearly wept with relief. She stumbled off her steed, crumbling to the ground. Still whimpering and groaning, she crawled, dragging her heavy body to the tent, where she quickly relieved herself of clothing, drinking deep from a flask of water.

Before long, she succumbed once more to the orgasmic delirium. And this time she remained lost. Slipping in and out of consciousness, she lost track of day and night. In one moment there was darkness, and then suddenly the sun shone outside. Her entire world became that dream-like, feverish high, her body burning with desire and pleasure. There was little left of Lei the Outrider then, the only thing that remained was a swollen, pregnant woman, an incubator for some unknown creature's eggs. She felt them moving and throbbing even in her feverish dream, a sensation that filled her with both horror and love. One moment she wanted nothing more than to be rid of them, and then the next she wanted to be like that forever. It nearly tore her mind to shreds as untold hours passed and she lost the ability to tell what was real and what was not.

So it was no wonder then, that when cloaked figures in strange metal masks arrived she didn't put up much of a fight.

Suddenly, there was no tent or forest. Instead, there was a stone cell with a pool of dark water and a metal collar chained to the ceiling around her neck. But by now, she was barely present in this world, only able to crawl to drink water, before going back to laying down, caressing her bulging abdomen. Days passed. Weeks? Months? Years? She had no idea. Then, the dream shifted violently. There was movement. Massive pleasure mixed with pain. She woke from the darkness to find herself bound, her arms tied upwards and legs spread wide by the pool of water. She barely even noticed the dark figures around her, completely transfixed on the growing pressure in her womb. Moaning and gasping, she tried to make sense of it all -- though some part of her knew beyond doubt what was about to happen. Her abdomen was cramping and trembling, her sensitive little cunt oozing thick fluid all over the floor. A sudden fear grasped her heart, and she struggled in her restraints, lost and confused. But there was no escape. It was happening, right here, right now.

She cried out both from pain and pleasure as her body convulsed, releasing the first egg from her womb. It felt impossibly big as it made its way out, and she howled as it spread her aching cunt wide, muscles cramping as she strained to push the egg all the way out. And then, she shuddered in a violent climax, orgasming hard from the strange sensation and squirting all over the floor as the first egg fell to the floor with a wet flop.

Lei watched in disbelief as the thing started slithering towards the dark water, for the first time seeing what had been forced into her. A thousand thoughts wanted to surface, but the next egg was already on the way. Again she moaned and strained, trembling in her restraints as she struggled to get the thick egg out. She felt too tight, too small for this, fearing she wouldn't be able to birth it. But once again, with a massive effort, her trembling cunt pushed it out, once more climaxing all over the floor, leaking more and more slimy fluid. Lei was already spent, sweating and shaking from the exertion. But there would be no respite.. The next one was coming.

With every egg, the process became more taxing, more intense. She moaned and cried and swore, tearing at her restraints as her body fought to push out the heavy eggs, each time cumming violently, a quivering wreck of a woman, reduced to but a birthing body. One after another she pushed them out, every muscle in her body aching, trapped in a never-ending orgasm as they popped out of her tight cunt onto the floor. Another. Another. Another. Thick and heavy, barely able to get through her slit. It felt never-ending.

But then, finally, she was empty. Dripping. Leaking. Sobbing. Darkness fell.

* * * * *

Lei awoke with a jolt. Once more, she was in her tent, precisely where she had set up camp. Soft sunlight filtered through the trees, suggesting a barely risen sun. For a moment she hesitated. Had it been but a dream? But almost immediately, the consequences of the ordeal made themselves known -- deep aches resounded through her body and bruises covered her skin. That had been no dream. With great effort she rose, groaning with pain as she rummaged through her things. Suddenly, she came upon a handwritten note.

The Gathering thanks you for your service. The Gathering has returned your belongings along with some coins for your contribution. The Gathering advises you to remain silent concerning these events. Your horse has been cared for by the Gathering.

Please leave, and do not return. Unless you feel like contributing once more.

Lei stared at the note in disbelief. What in the world had she stumbled into? As she looked through her things, she did indeed find a coin purse with a formidable weight. A hundred questions darted through her mind. What would she tell Rag? Who were those figures? Where did they take her? So many whats and whys. But she was exhausted beyond belief. She collapsed on her bedding, note in hand. It would probably be wise to do as it said and never return.

But some part of her felt..terribly hollow.

* * * * *

* Thank you for reading this far <3 If you enjoyed the story, I'd love it if you left a comment and followed me for future stories! *

12