Her Plant

Story Info
Selina finds a flower that is much, much more.
1.3k words
4.47
18.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers

Selina stands at the edge of a shadowy grove, eyeing a beautiful blue flower. It's large petals rustled in the slight wind, a hypnotizing sight. Despite her knowledge of this forest and botany, she'd never seen or heard of a plant like this. She had to know more.

So casually walking forward, there oddly was no crunching of leaves as she stepped. It was all healthy green grass, as if leaves never fell. Or more interesting, had been quickly decomposed by the forest floor. Nothing like the rest of the surrounding areas.

Crouching down to get a better look, the flower was surprisingly eye level even though it looked to only be ankle height from the edge. Selina was also hit with a beautiful smell wafting from the now inexplicably larger flower. It was as if the cerulean petals were inviting her in, the wind having stopped yet they still moved.

Without thinking, she leaned in, the stigma almost purposefully brushing her nose while the petals tickled her cheeks. It was a bizarre feeling, her head feeling a little fuzzy and thoughts slowing. Selina could discern it was most definitely the flower's fault, its scent hypnotic, but she couldn't pull away.

She only jolted back when she felt the stigma move towards her lips, pressing for entrance and having left a sticky fluid on her nose. It drowned her in the flower's perfume and she felt sluggish, thoughts easily drawn to the growing wetness between her legs. Selina groaned, pussy rubbing against her panties with the position she was now in, on her ass with legs slightly spread. Apparently that was enough of an opening for the flower as it lunged forward, stem extending, and shoved the stigma into her mouth, leaking the fluid onto her tongue.

She couldn't pull away when from out of nowhere, a vine wrapped around the back of her head, pressing her forward onto the flower. Selina's pussy throbbed the more fluid she was forced to swallow ran down her throat. Hell, her entire body tingled and she craved more, opening her mouth more and letting the entire style fill it, stigma sliding to the base of her tongue. The petals closed around her face, blocking her sight of more vines emerging from the ground.

They easily wrapped around her limbs and waist, but Selina was too far gone to struggle much. Docilely letting them manipulate her body until she was on her back, arms pinned to her sides and legs obscenely spread, once again rubbing her soaking vagina against her panties. Even more vines must've appeared as she felt her entire body start to be groped up and down, minus her aching pussy. She groaned out in frustration, futilely trying to buck her hips.

Then fucking finally a vine pressed against her crotch as the flower pulled away, seeming satisfied with the state she was in. This let Selina see that yes, there were dozens of smaller vines rubbing her body while the thicker ones held her still and teased her through her pants. "Please!" she whined out a moan, urging the vine to fuck her, if that was something it was even capable of doing. Why she isn't questioning everything else is a mystery to everyone.

At her plea and moans, the vines around her legs and waist loosed, only to let smaller vines worm their way into her pants. They quickly slid them down off her feet, leaving only her soaking underwear, but those were easily ripped apart and the thick vines tightened again. Selina shivered at the air against her privates, but it wasn't enough and the thick vine from earlier didn't return.

Instead, what looked like a large bud emerged from the ground, pristine clean, and aimed at Selina. She whimpered at the thought of what it would feel like inside her. Something in her mind clicked and all her muscles down there went slack as its tip pressed against her pussy lips. Another effect from the flower's fluids.

It began nudging them apart, eagerly looking for her vagina, and she gasped loudly when it finally brushed against her opening. The bud began shoving against her, forcing itself into her weakened and lubricated pussy, its girth sending shivers of pleasure through Selina. She was so close already and it had only just gotten the tip in. They were far from done.

With immense force, the bud rammed into her again and again, only ever getting further in. The thick stem squirmed against her walls as it burrowed inside and Selina cried out in pleasure. After maybe a minute, it finally slammed against her cervix and she came. Hard.

Her vagina squeezed tightly on the bud rapidly, despite her weakened muscles, milking at it and trying to drag it farther in despite it being pressed as far in as possible. The bud began pulling out as her orgasm faded, and when it got to the base of the bud, it slammed back in, ripping a scream of pleasure from Selina. She'd just cum! But it still feels so good!

It began the relentless pounding as Selina was jostled in the grip of the vines. It violently fucked her through another orgasm, but the flower's aphrodisiac kept her going. The bud's frantic slamming against her cervix continued to weaken it even more until she felt the bud breach it just slightly. Somehow though, it didn't hurt. It felt fucking amazing and she needed more.

As they continued, she felt it enter her deepest parts more and more, and she fucking begged for it. "Ooohhh fuck! Fuck me more!" Selina cried, " I need you deeper!" in the back of her head she knew the fluid the flower had forced her to ingest had drastically changed her. But she didn't really care. She needed what this plant was giving her.

The bud began pounding her impossibly harder and finally slammed its way into her uterus, bringing her to another orgasm. But this time, it didn't pull out, instead Selina felt it shift inside and somehow, through her pleasure, she knew it was blooming, locking them together. They stayed like that for- well it didn't matter, all that was important was the connection she had with her plant.

But then something pressed at her stretched opening, a bulge she knew her plant was going to place inside her womb. The stem began rippling, contractions to suck the seed deeper into Selina, and as it forced its way into her, a second seed pushed. It was amazing; the feeling of her plant impregnating her with its countless seeds.

The stream of seeds felt endless, one after another squeezing through her opened cervix to rest inside her uterus. The fluids had done something to her brain to let her communicate with her plant and it told her what to do. When their seeds were ready, she would lay them somewhere safe and help them grow to later find their own incubators. What a beautiful word, incubator. She was her plant's incubator.

When the final seed was stuffed into Selina, the flower squirmed and molded itself to her walls. It sent shocks of pleasure through her, bringing on one last orgasm, helped by the stem sliding out, the flower having detached to keep their seeds inside the incubator. Selina was carefully released from the vines, letting her close her legs and enjoy the feeling of all of their seeds inside her.

Surprisingly her belly was still as flat as before this encounter, but she didn't have time to contemplate this as the flower returned to her face. This time it was a different fluid, something to help their seeds grow, her plant told her. With a hum, Selina suckled on the stigma and happily fell asleep, rubbing her stomach and dreaming of the day others could experience this same pleasure.

Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers