Outside

Story Info
Little mortification of a helpless dependant.
917 words
3.69
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought my nipples would be this hard. I'd been left outside by my master and mistress, nothing but the metal cage they so indelicately placed me in. The rain whipped my skin red raw and goosebumps covered my sorry body. I should of known better by now they had lost all trust in me and I could see them through the window in a lazy comfortable embrace making out and playfully poking one another. My eyes filled with tears and my heart yearned to join them in their leisure, yet my sorry body was left to the elements as the caging shook me into the hell that had been ordained for me.

Drifting into a shivering slumber as my hot tears heated the droplets that covered my shameful nudity, the chain that bound me to my prison rattled me and I descended into an uncomfortable but unavoidable sleep. The lines of the cage embossed themselves onto my already bruised skin that had been marked with the belt and flogger on my bottom and thighs. Warmth and security came from the burning pain that traveled through my nervous system - making me think of a happier and safer time beyond the prowling of the foxes in the garden and the creeping of the wind through the trees that obscured their garden from the seeming civility of the rest of the world. Nevertheless drowsiness overcame me and sleep was a welcome relief.

All too soon the bleak brightness of the morning awoke me.

I blinked my sleep crusted eyes open, my lashes matted together with a thick layer of now dried gunk and in the minutia of my consciousness it took all my might to drag my eye lids apart. The cold dryness that covered me sent chills to my spine, my bones ached and stomach churned with dread and hunger. With the light of the day now visible I resumed my pitiful display of sorrow sobbing and moaning in the hopes of a saviour.

This went on intermittently for the next hour or so - I had lost all control. Pissing myself in an attempt to soothe and warm myself up, I sat in the puddle of shame until I saw a hooded figure approaching me holding a cylindrical object. Water submerged the cage, wincing I looked up and was met with a snarl from my mistress. The disdain was such that all pride and ego that had ever resided in me instantly turned obsolete. Humility resounded from my head to my heart.

My chain was immediately yanked and wordlessly I was commanded to crawl out of my holding place. Covered in mud I looked up at her statuesque form as she continued toward the house, pathetically I trailed with my tail between my legs. Mindlessly meandering away from the bitter cold state I had been placed in.

Crossing the threshold I was greeted by the welcome mat brushing against my already brutalised skin, the harsh texture cutting into the softness of my damaged skin. Humbled, I stayed there. The fabric digging into my skin, yet I was grateful for the heat. Most would argue that cruelty such as this was beyond most conceptions of human decency. Yet I needed to feel alive in this way, to know where I fell in the pecking order. Needing to believe my worthlessness to the point where my exterior mirrored that of my internal brokenness - both symptom and cause of giving my life over to those who would seek to undermine any conceptions of equality. The masochism I so craved, needing the power of those stronger than me to rule the conditions under which my destiny was led.

This was when he walked in and bid me rise with two gestures of his index finger. Naturally I shakily rose up teeth still grinding beyond my control. I was placed in a bin bag and followed into the hallway. Master slapped my face, it burned. He then placed his hand on my pussy and filled my hole with his nail varnished tipped fingers. His thumb rotated my pleasure mercilessly. At the shock I began to weep. He pushed me to the hardwood floor and spat on my face took out his cock and I felt his warm seamen hit my stone cold flesh, convulsing with each rope that hit me triggering a response that was entirely separate from the power of my brain. Total submission jolting me as he laughed and came all over my feeble mass of pain. I heard heels clack coming up behind me, my bin bag was ripped off and more fingers entered my genitals. Asshole filled by my mistresses thumb I turned to look at her and she spat in my face, attempting to wipe it off my hands were grabbed placed behind my back and cuffed. The man of the house then proceeded to place his excited cock in the space that had once been occupied by the woman he loves. Sweating and writhing in agony as the knob throbbed in that tight back passage. A high pitched giggle was elicited somewhat mirroring the intensity of pain and discomfort I was rushed into. One final swat on the ass and they sauntered off. Hearing the sound of hands being washed I reconciled myself to the uncertainty of my fate. Knowing I wasn't shit to them but a washed up useless whore.

Left alone, a figure of mockery and pity (if I was lucky).